The January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot Horse Hooey

45 minutes ago, Peter said:

Right now, the Committee is interviewing a Georgia election official who said Giuliani allegedly threatened her. She was directed to a web site that contained threats and racist comments. Trump recorded a message that attacked her Mom, another election official, by name.

Trump mentioned the elder 18 times in his long call to Raffensperger on January 2 2021 ...

Listen along to the call while reading the transcript**

TRUMP: OK, thank you very much. Hello, Brad and Ryan and everybody. We appreciate the time and the call, um, so we’ve spent a lot of time on this, and if we could just go over some of the numbers, I think it’s pretty clear that we won. We won very substantially, Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25 to 30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people, and it never made sense, but we have a number of things. We have at least two or three — anywhere from 250 to 300,000 ballots were dropped mysteriously into the rolls. Much of that had to do with Fulton County, which hasn’t been checked. We think that if you check the signatures, a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County, you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people with, whose, who have been forged, and we are quite sure that’s going to happen. Another, another tremendous number. We’re going to have an accurate number over the next two days with certified accountants, but an accurate number will be given, but it’s in the 50s of thousands, and that’s people that went to vote, and they were told they can’t vote because they’ve already been voted for, and it’s a very sad thing. They walked out complaining, but the number’s large. We’ll have it for you, but it’s very, it’s much more than the number of 11,779. That’s the current margin, is only 11,779. Brad,I think, I think you agree with that, right? That’s something I think everyone — at least that’s a number that everyone agrees on. But that’s the difference in the votes, but we’ve had hundreds of thousands of ballots that we’re able to actually, we’ll get you a pretty accurate number. You don’t need much of a number, because the number that in theory I lost by, the margin would be 11,779. [...]**

45 minutes ago, Peter said:

There were calls that threated her, her Mom Ruby Freeman, and her family. The Mom felt like she needed to leave her home because of the threats to break into her home to “make a citizen’s [arrest].”

Though the “snips” they are showing cannot be admitted as evidence in a court of law, they are quite overwhelming.

We have been exposed to Trump's complete bullshit about Freeman and her daughter already here at OL. They had been judged guilty -- without having examined the lawsuit or any exculpatory information.  

Mother and daughter ... "obviously busted" ...

On 12/5/2021 at 1:41 PM, william.scherk said:
On 12/3/2021 at 12:21 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 12/3/2021 at 12:04 PM, william.scherk said:
On 1/3/2021 at 6:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I forgot to mention, the full WaPo call is full of beeps to protect the guilty.

One of the recurring beeps was Ruby Freeman.

The beeps have sued the Gateway Pundit: [...]

Full text of suit: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21124239/freeman-and-moss-v-hoft-et-al.pdf

Expand  

I already saw that.

Video's a bitch for wrongdoers, ain't it?

Did anyone bother to skim or read the complaint?

The Dem side is funny about wrongdoing when caught.

No charges were ever laid against the two beeps.  

On the serious side, sometimes this problem is epistemological. I believe some words-people (as opposed to deeds-people) who think "controlling the narrative" is equivalent to reality actually start to believe their own bullshit and convince themselves that denying something will make it go away in reality--even when the whole world watched them get busted..

Some people were fooled, including former President Trump.  Epistemological problems will stem from lack of attention to detail.  A failure to weigh evidence deepens problems. 

Good luck to the lawsuit people defending the obviously busted

"Obviously busted" is the issue here. The BIg Lie contains multitudes of similar baseless conclusions.

From the complaint (page 13):

page13FreemanLawsuit.png

From the Courthouse News report:

The plaintiffs say the website was aware that the allegations had been disproved by officials and fact-checking organizations but continued to promote the conspiracy.

The Gateway Pundit published stories with headlines like “WHERE’S BILL BARR? — We Got Your Voter Fraud AG Barr — It’s On Video and They Attempted to Steal Georgia with It! — HOW ABOUT A FEW ARRESTS?” and “What’s Up, Ruby?… BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED.”

The allegations were repeated by Trump himself during a Jan. 2 phone call to Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, in which the then-president pressured Raffensperger to “find” votes for him and said Freeman’s name 18 times.

Trump called Freeman a “vote scammer, a professional vote scammer and hustler.” The former president said, “We’re so far ahead of these numbers, even the phony ballots of Ruby Freeman – known scammer.”

Also: 

c3d3d617-37ce-4f36-aacc-331165463d88_114
WWW.11ALIVE.COM

A judge has dismissed conservative cable news channel One America News Network from a defamation lawsuit filed by two Georgia election...

** cued to a passage in which Trump called Ruby Freeman out as a 'known scammer' and obvious criminal ballot-stuffer ... no beeps in this version.

Edited by william.scherk
Added quote and tweet -- and Freeman "Lady Ruby" statement; added MP3 player of Jan 3 call; added YouTube video cued to bashing Ruby; added link, clarity

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

We have been exposed to Trump's complete bullshit about Freeman and her daughter already here at OL. They had been judged guilty -- without having examined the lawsuit or any exculpatory information.  

William,

Blah blah blah.

The lady is on video doing fraud and talking about it, and people want to use lawfare and show trials to say she didn't.

Then they say "Trump's complete bullshit."

Gotta do better than that.

Just saying something doesn't make it so.

Michael

Complete bullshit ? Didn’t Raffensburger have to whine to the Fed D oJ to clean up Fulton County because it’s systemically shit ?

Pretty sure he whines about it on his state website. The county election officials are so poor at their job and have been so poor at their job for so long , that the guy that says Trump is lying about how bad it historically has  been known to be and might have been  just as bad if not more during a once in a lifetime opportunity for added incompetence and malfeasance is what ? Who is bullshitting completely and when ? 

I’m pretty the defense to questioning the overt shenanigans is sound like a lot like , “ but but they won a settlement , it’s defamatory blah blah those two are proved innocent!”

Because if Ruby and her daughter won a settlement from some right wing nazi media outfit , that proves nothing was wrong in Fulton County , every ballot legitimate, cuz ain’t did Ruby do nothing.

On 6/21/2022 at 8:24 PM, tmj said:

Complete bullshit ?

T,

Normally William is better than this.

I won't say what is in his head since it's his head, not mine, but the ship he is on is starting to sink for real. Not just words. Deeds.

And it looks like that is jarring some shit loose that would not be floating around in other times.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

Do people say one thing to President Trump but reverse themselves in public? Maybe. Maybe not. And apparently people are keeping count about Trump’s miscues.

From The Guardian about President Trump: . . . Even on Tuesday, he was repeating the biggest lie of all. Just before the hearing he issued a statement claiming that witness Rusty Bowers, the speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives, told him “the election was rigged and I won Arizona”. Bowers, a Republican who had wanted Trump to win the election, told the committee that this was false: “Anyone, anywhere, anytime I said the election was rigged, that would not be true.” . . . . And that, according to the Washington Post, he made 30,573 false or misleading claims during his four-year presidency. end quote

I am waiting for a debunking of these statements but alas . . . . 

• Thanks 1

Wow.

The bad guys kept saying they had the goods on the Proud Boys.

Well, here is an online meet video of the Proud Boys preparing to go to Jan 6.

EXCLUSIVE: Proud Boys Proven INNOCENT in Newly Released VIDEO Hidden from Public! — DOJ Tried to Hide This Leaked Evidence! BLOWS UP DOJ and Liz Cheney’s Bogus SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY Charges – THEY HID THIS FROM PUBLIC! See Entire Video HERE!

proud-boy-video-leaked-innocent.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

An incredible new video has emerged that exonerates the members of the Proud Boy fraternity from the ridiculous seditious conspiracy...

The Deep State, including Liz Cheney, has been trying to keep this video from the public.

But now it's out.

Here is just the video for those interested:

3VZMe.4Wpjb.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Seditious Conspiracy? Proof the Federal Government is lying. What are the Proud Boys? The Proud Boys are a fraternity. A patriotic mens...

Talk about a Deep State controlled narrative going to shit. God know what other proof they have suppressed.

Now, about all those people still in jail without being sentenced...

Soon it will be time to trade places and it will be those who sent them to jail to try it out and see how they like it. Except those Deep State idiots will have actually broken the law, not just been accused it it by a bunch of kangaroos.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even read the following article, but I loved the headline.

Report: Republicans Plot ‘Vengeance’ on January 6th Committee

AP21208498511066.png
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Republicans are plotting "vengeance" on the Democrats' one-sided January 6th committee, according to a recent report by Axios.

And in response to the headline, all I can say is: I certainly hope so.

Michael

Not even Politico can take the bullshit any longer.

Politico.

The Dem rag.

Politico.

You read that right.

Nolte: Politico Poll Shows No One Listening to Rigged January 6 Committee

january-6-committee-liz-cheney-adam-schi
WWW.BREITBART.COM

In October 2021, 67 percent of Republicans said Donald Trump "should run" for president again in 2024. Today, 66 percent say the same.

... the Rigged Kangaroo Court Known As The January 6 Committee, is a total flop.

“Former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s vivid testimony last month to the select House committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack was the latest to shake Washington, but much like the panel’s other public hearings,” Morning Consult reports, “it appears to have done little to change Americans’ minds about another presidential bid by Donald Trump, according to a new Morning Consult/Politico survey.”

Yes, that’s a poll from Morning Consult and the left-wing Politico. Can you imagine the heartache over there?

And just in case this looks like spin, here's the poll page at Politico's Morning Consult.

The Jan. 6 Panel’s Hearings Are (Mostly) Falling on Voters’ Deaf Ears

GettyImages-1407779914-scaled.jpg
MORNINGCONSULT.COM

Former White House aide Hutchinson’s testimony seems to have done little to change voters’ minds about another Trump presidential bid

I guess the fake news outfit, Politico, is developing a bullshit meter. There's a level of unreality it is unwilling to board. 

And speaking of reality, well, reality is a bitch for those who live in--and swear by--controlled narratives.

Without a reality-to-narrative connection, there is only a crap shoot.

Luck and nothing more.

And even then, for the outcome, you mostly get Darwin Awards candidates.

Buh-bye RINOs. And Establishment Dems...

Michael

• Upvote 1

"BREAKING: Jan 6 Committee accidentally presents evidence there was a 2nd stage at the Supreme Court that Trump wanted people to march to The Supreme Court is directly behind the US Capitol from the Ellipse This revelation debunks the entire 'insurrection' narrative"

• Upvote 1

And there's this.

If you or I destroy evidence and admit to it, we get burned.

Not so official perpetrators.

At least under Deep State rule...

Secret Service Deleted Jan. 6 Text Messages: Inspector General

usss-agents.jpg
WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

U.S. Secret Service text messages sent on the day the U.S. Capitol was breached were deleted, a watchdog ...

And they laugh in your face.

Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, said in a statement that “the insinuation that the Secret Service maliciously deleted text messages following a request is false.”

. . .

Guglielmi challenged that allegation, saying the Secret Service has been fully cooperating.

The guy says they are fully cooperating and they have no malice as they go ahead and destroy evidence.

That's laughing in your face. Try doing that yourself to them and see what happens. They will fuck you up, that's what happens.

The solution?

Dismantle the Deep State and replace it with people of good will.

And transparency.

We're working on it, too.

MAGA

Michael

• Upvote 2

Ah Liz. We hardly knew ya.

From Fox News: Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., trails Republican challenger Harriet Hageman by 22% in a poll released Friday, spelling trouble for the anti-Trump Republican's primary next month. More than half, 52%, of likely primary voters in Wyoming said they would support Hageman if the election, while just 30% expressed support for Cheney, according to the survey conducted by Mason-Dixon Polling & Strategy on behalf of the Casper, Wyoming, Star Tribune. 

On 6/21/2022 at 4:33 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 6/21/2022 at 12:44 PM, william.scherk said:

Blah blah blah.

Effective communication ... emphasis added.

The lady is on video doing fraud and talking about it, and people want to use lawfare and show trials to say she didn't.

The lady, "Lady Ruby" or Ruby Freeman, is on video giving sworn testimony to the January 6 committee-of-benghazi.  

Is this the current claim: "Ruby Freeman is on video doing fraud and talking about it [the fraud]"?

If the claim is more like "Ruby Freeman was on the floor at the State Farm Arena, and appears in video security footage," then an argument can be built with evidence. Not examining exculpatory evidence is not effective judgement.

If the claim is more like "Ruby Freeman is on State Farm footage 'doing fraud,' then the next question iwill be "can we please see the video wherein Ruby Freeman allegedly 'did fraud'? 

Examining this footage is warranted.

Then they say "Trump's complete bullshit."

I will post a video today or tomorrow that comprises what Trump claimed about Freeman (and 'her beautiful daughter') in the infamous January 2 2021 call to Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger.

Gotta do better than that.

Doing better than discussing details?

An earlier claim was that Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shay Moss were  'obviously' busted.

I agree.  Life is like that.  Sauce, goose, gander. Repeating a canard does not give the canard wings of truth.  

I suggest we dig deeper, and judge "both sides" ... 

Edited by william.scherk
BOFA; Thinking Fast, Thinking Slow ...

9 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

I saw the original Freeman footage ages ago at election time. Not the doctored shit going around right now. And not with all the propaganda surrounding it.

I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. I did! I did!

So have fun going in circles and trying to call them squares. I don't have much patience for this particular gaslighting project.

You want me to be open to a deeper dig? Then debunk the video I saw, not just disappear it and make up propaganda shenanigans.

And where is it pray tell?

Good question.

btw - Enjoy the upcoming midterm elections in the USA.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, william.scherk said:

I will post a video today or tomorrow that comprises what Trump claimed about Freeman (and 'her beautiful daughter') in the infamous January 2 2021 call to Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger.

Trump's accusations against Ruby Freeman reached a peak in the phone call made January 2 2021. 

Edited by william.scherk
Syntax

Ruby and her daughter were the public image of the Fulton Co election mess. They figure prominently in the videos that show ballots being run through a tabulator in the absence of proper partisan oversight. Biden's margin of victory in the state of Georgia was 12k , the kerfuffle in Fulton revolved around 147k allegedly non kosher ballots.

The two were subpoenaed to testify in court , but that case was delayed and ultimately dismissed. A seperate legal actions into reviewing the 147k ballots was simultaneously playing out and legal jumping jacks between findings in cases combined resulted in dismissals all around.

The plaintiffs contended that a 'public' overview of the ballots was necessary because the disposition of the ballots' verfified-ness coming from the entities alleged to have mishandled the ballots was/is not a verifiable verified-ness.

It's pretty lucky , or it would seem faithful, that the public face of the shenanigans was recognized as the mother daughter duo duo( black women).

Quick retake , citizens say " hey that looks fishy and what an almost unbelievable result, show us the work !"

Officials on/from both sides( all sides in power  ) said , "shut up, we are the law and we are on our side , so just shut up, no one is seeing one iota of the work , we looked its kosher , again shut up) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Quick retake , citizens say " hey that looks fishy and what an almost unbelievable result, show us the work !"

Officials on/from both sides( all sides in power  ) said , "shut up, we are the law and we are on our side , so just shut up, no one is seeing one iota of the work , we looked its kosher , again shut up) 

T,

And there's more.

After the Freeman issue has been propagandized to death in the mainstream for months, apologists for the Official Narrative say:

On 7/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, william.scherk said:

In this context, that's called gaslighting.

Try this for a change:

Bullies and crooks lie.

Duh...

That's what my mind tells me.

After they steal something, they say they didn't.  Double duh...

No number of gaslights being turned on and off at random or furniture being moved around in the wee hours will make me question my mind on that.

I bet William wonders why I am not taking him seriously anymore. 

He wants to keep discussing gaslights and furniture after the steal.

It's an epistemological thing. I opt for reality as the standard of reality, not controlled narratives by propagandists, bullies and crooks.

And there's this. Watch how people who think like I do vote. Then nail the asses of the bullies and crooks after MAGA takes power.

Michael

• Upvote 1

From the picture in the beginning of the article, try and identify the family member that cooperated with the FBI to identify a 'terrorist' , the good little Maoist , they were trained to be on the right side of history

Guy-Reffitt-Terrorism.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

Joe Biden’s DOJ is requesting that Guy Reffitt — a January 6 protester who opted to stand trial rather than accept a plea deal — be...

Alan Dershowitz thinks Steve Bannon will be convicted, but the conviction will be overturned on appeal.

Essentially, Dershowitz said, juridically, the procedures, nay, the very nature, of the Jan 6 Committee, and anything Trump-related adjudicated in DC courts, are (to use my own words) the equivalent of a bunch of kangaroos in a circle masturbating at each other.

Needless to say, I agree...

zBNV3lHweQU_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

On Wednesday's 'Spicer and Co.', Harvard Professor Emeritus and legal scholar Alan Dershowitz analyzes the Steve Bannon trial and the January 6th Committee. Watch Newsmax on Directv 349, Xfinity 1115...

All this will be cleaned up after MAGA gets in power, even the DC courts to an extent.

Also, I believe Steve is going to have fun with the conviction if it happens. I think he is going to make a stink so big it will end up embarrassing the idiots behind it.

Michael

Everybody remembers Ray Epps, right?

He was the guy telling everyone on Jan. 5 and Jan. 6 2021 to "Go into the capitol!"

Well, if the following is true, that would explain a lot.

Here is the text so it can be searched since that is image.

Ray Epps is married to Robyn Epps. She is National Director of Sales and Development at Dominion Enterprises, which Dominion Voting is a division of. Are you still believing there is such a thing as coincidence?

This thing has been retweeted thousands of times.

Unfortunately, I looked into this and it is based on a coincidence--the name Dominion.

Dominion Enterprises is mostly an ad and marketing agency with focus on the Internet (sites, SEO, etc.). 

Dominion Voting Machines Inc. is registered as a foreign company in the US, owned since 2018 by Staple Street Capital (which has ties to China).

From what I can tell, Dominion Voting Machines Inc. has no affiliation or business with Dominion Enterprises.

That means that tweet is MAGA fake news.

So why did I post it?

Because, even though it isn't true, it should be...

:)  :)  :) 

Michael

• Smile 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here is what happens when proof finally gets to court.

I'm not talking about head fakes in court through technicalities. I'm not talking about the predator class narratives bolstered by kangaroo proceedings.

I'm talking about real evidence, real proof, with the ability of qualified counsel on both sides to cross-examine under objective rules.

Crying Capitol Police Officer Aquilino Gonell HUMILIATED AS HE IS CAUGHT IN LIE AFTER LIE UNDER OATH! Likely Committed Perjury at January 6th Criminal Trial! MUST-SEE VIDEO of Officer TROLLED Outside Courthouse!

27bc5220-eefa-11eb-bfe7-9c78ebaf98e6.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

A liberal Democrat public defender destroyed Crying Capitol Police Sergeant Aquilino Gonell in cross examination and in closing statements at a January 6th defendant’s trial this past week. Gonell humiliated...

This is only just starting.

The predator class, with the complicity of far too many courts and the fake news media, has managed to hold a legal abomination in place on technicalities and false narrative (propaganda) for far too long.

But the great thing about the American system is that truth does have a chance to finally emerge, and propositions and accusations eventually get to be verified or debunked objectively.

If this one guy is crying over something as simple as his case, imagine what the flood is going to be like when all the people who participated and supported the fake structure wake up, see they were lied to re being insiders and being protected, and see what they are really facing in court, in elections, in massive alternative press without controlled narratives. Imagine the stories these people are going to tell. Imagine the proof they are going to add to the pile.

Once these people in masse realize they destroyed much of their lives standing and cavorting with cheaters, imagine the flood of them trying to point at others and saying, "Not me! I didn't do anything!" Or those who will try to make deals.

Or those who just break down and cry...

There is nothing better than proof. It's coming and it's as relentless as reality.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 7/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, william.scherk said:

An earlier claim was that Ruby Freeman and her daughter Shay Moss were  'obviously' busted.

I agree.  Life is like that.  Sauce, goose, gander. Repeating a canard does not give the canard wings of truth.  

On 6/21/2022 at 12:44 PM, william.scherk said:

Blah blah blah.

I've been collecting short "State Farm Arena" surveillance videos that purport to demonstrate Freeman's alleged fraud -- as well as fuller videos covering all the hours of surveillance. Anybody want me to post them here, in case they may match what has been described?

On 7/16/2022 at 12:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 7/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, william.scherk said:

I saw the original Freeman footage ages ago at election time. Not the doctored shit going around right now. And not with all the propaganda surrounding it.

I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. I did! I did!

Let's track it down, yes?

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Let's track it down, yes?

William.

I'm a single man. I'm not an organization the size of Google.

So, no. Let's not track it down.

I mean, you are free to do whatever you want.

But count me out so long as those clowns and their cohorts rule the Internet.

I'm not interested in a crap shoot against the house which is providing loaded dice.

I'll wait until the courts start looking at a lot more evidence and it shows up in well-funded lawsuits.  

Michael

Do they correlate with the activity of the devices she was using , were they correlated with specific device (s) she was using at the time , or the correlation investigated or allowed or possible? 

Most of what I remember about the kerfuffle is that Q said it showed fake ballots being pulled out from under a table and you could tell they were fake because the containers were not the kind used at State Farm , and then run through a tabulator. I think I also remember that conspiracy busters ‘proved’ that the containers were actually sanctioned , and so blaming those individuals was pretty much racism.

So instead of watching the various clips , just show the one(s) where we see ballots being tabulated in front of all the personal that is supposed to witness the tabulation and show with time stamps that the batches run match , batches run through those machines and their kosherness , and would great if all that is provable like two fridges worth of kosher.

On 8/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is what happens when proof finally gets to court.

I'm not talking about head fakes in court through technicalities. I'm not talking about the predator class narratives bolstered by kangaroo proceedings.

I'm talking about real evidence, real proof, with the ability of qualified counsel on both sides to cross-examine under objective rules.

Crying Capitol Police Officer Aquilino Gonell HUMILIATED AS HE IS CAUGHT IN LIE AFTER LIE UNDER OATH! Likely Committed Perjury at January 6th Criminal Trial! MUST-SEE VIDEO of Officer TROLLED Outside Courthouse!

This is only just starting.

The predator class, with the complicity of far too many courts and the fake news media, has managed to hold a legal abomination in place on technicalities and false narrative (propaganda) for far too long.

But the great thing about the American system is that truth does have a chance to finally emerge, and propositions and accusations eventually get to be verified or debunked objectively.

If this one guy is crying over something as simple as his case, imagine what the flood is going to be like when all the people who participated and supported the fake structure wake up, see they were lied to re being insiders and being protected, and see what they are really facing in court, in elections, in massive alternative press without controlled narratives. Imagine the stories these people are going to tell. Imagine the proof they are going to add to the pile.

Once these people in masse realize they destroyed much of their lives standing and cavorting with cheaters, imagine the flood of them trying to point at others and saying, "Not me! I didn't do anything!" Or those who will try to make deals.

Or those who just break down and cry...

There is nothing better than proof. It's coming and it's as relentless as reality.

Michael

But will Peter accept it is the $64,000 question.