The January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot Horse Hooey

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

"Child"? Well, then...Ok, "boomer"...

With that obligatory display out of the way...
As for "hyperbole": Great. You didn't mean it literally. (Despite saying it twice, appealing to primitive forms of justice in the process, while saying that the accused is to be denied a defense? Like Toohey, Peter screams "we don't need to wait for the Trial! Roark is GUILTY!" Ok...to be fair, this was during Jones's trial, but the spirit is there...) Well, then, Peter can say hi to Kathy Griffin for me, when they get their room together. (To paraphrase Judd Nelson in THE BREAKFAST CLUB, maybe you two should get together and go bowling sometime...)

Was "evil neo-Nazi" also hyperbole, or was that literal?
And are the people who defend him also "evil neo-Nazi's" who should metaphorically be beheaded? Is this how one objectively persuades?

Does Peter understand that his hyperbole, along with his branding anyone who disagrees with him as "Not Objectivist" (for whatever that's worth, nowadays), whether it's regarding Jones, vaccines, etc,  is not only NOT persuasive, but counter-productive?

Does Peter approve of Kathy Griffin's "hyperbole" against Trump, in our era of riots and incitements to actual, LITERAL violence against Trump and his supporters, (not out of self-defense, mind you, but over words) who have also been branded "evil neo-Nazi's"? Were Trump supporters who took offense to this being "childish" over hyperbole? Or is there a moral revulsion involved in the use of such imagery, metaphorical or otherwise? Or is it simply ok when it's against one's opponents? Does Peter, like Kira with Andre in WE, THE LIVING, admire the left's methods, if not their goals? Is that why his hyperbole is similar to not only Griffin's, but also the Muslim extremists who LITERALLY behead people over words and beliefs? Are we to now to admire the "Grand Guignol" and descend into the imagery and the methodology of the French Revolution? Is this the kind of association one wants for themselves and Objectivism?

What is the one's own response to the following image: Childish? Or moral revulsion?

uc?id=12hZSuGXbZfPz0ujZTNlH_em8z1Ao3zPY

That said, now that Peter has said that it was hyperbole, I will drop it, as promised. "The defense rests, your Honor..."

• Smile 1

The press tried to get cute and do a gotcha on Trump supporters using the bullshit narrative the press itself concocted about Jan, 6.

It did not go well for the reporter. Notice how she looks in shock in her inability to accept that people do not believe the fake narrative that she does.

MSNBC Reporter Asks Trump Supporters Stupid Question About Jan 6, Gets Humiliated on National TV – Has No Idea About What Really Happened that Day

MSNBC-Trump-Supporters.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

MSNBC reporter Elise Jordan attempted to stump Trump supporters about Jan 6 in a recent focus group in Pittsburgh, PA.  In the end, she was the one who got slapped down and corrected.   Unfortunately for...

MSNBC reporter Elise Jordan attempted to stump Trump supporters about Jan 6 in a recent focus group in Pittsburgh, PA.  In the end, she was the one who got slapped down and corrected.  

Unfortunately for Elise, she believes her own lies and she has no grasp of the facts.

It really is no surprise that MSNBC reporters are not well-versed in the truth on many topics.  Elise Jordan exemplified this perfectly.

The Trump supporters knew what they were talking about when the subject turned to Jan 6.  When the reporter asked them questions they responded with numerous facts about the events of that day and not the folklore pushed by the media.

I'm surprise that MSNBC breached one of the most sacred rules for lawyers and propagandists: Never publicly ask a person a question you don't already know the answer to.

To be fair, Elise Jordan already knew the answers to the questions she asked the random people. Where she lapsed was not knowing that they thought her canned answers were bullshit. She presumed they would agree with her. They didn't.

:) 

Here's the video.

1r78bOVXC1qq_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

In this special report: January 6th Narrative BACKFIRES ON DEMOCRATS SPECTACULARLY 💵 Please support our sponsors: If you wish to support our work by donating - Bitcoin Accepted. ✅...

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time, I read through an entire exclusive report by Revolver and watched all the videos presented as I read. (Don't confuse the exclusive reports with the news feed. The exclusive reports are here.)

This one, November 1, is about the FBI tampering with the video footage it released of the pipe bomber on Jan. 6, 2021.

All I can say is, wow.

I am going to start reading those exclusive reports. They are more than excellent. They are instruction lessons jazzed up with entertainment and put in layman's language.

Did the FBI Tamper with the Frame Rate of the Jan 6 Pipe Bomb Footage?

2022.11.01-01.36-revolvernews-6360783760
WWW.REVOLVER.NEWS

Every FBI agent who touched these Jan 6 pipe bomber tapes can be called to testify about what he or she did with them.

There are three points that do it for me in this report.

1. It's nearly impossible for the footage that the FBI released to the public to be the original. Someone tampered with it.

Nobody records surveillance video at 1 frame rate per second in today's world, not even gas stations, but especially not law enforcement, However, it is easy-peasy for a third grader to take higher frame-rate footage and reduce it to 1 frame rate per second using a bunch of different software programs.

2. Merrick Garland has been doing this crap with official video footage over the years, going all the way back to the Oklahoma City bombing.

3. I learned more about what frame rate alterations look like and why they are chosen from the videos in this report than I have from tutorial courses I have gone through.

None of this took very long and, best of all, it was not boring.

Also, I have little doubt this report will be used in future legislative and law enforcement investigations once MAGA people get sworn in starting in January. Fact-wise, it's that good.

If you get the time, go through that report the same way I did. What a break from the fakes news and propaganda wars.

The normal way of consuming media goes like this. You see a catchy headline. You skim through the content. You get outraged or otherwise excited. You blurt out something somewhere online about it. You do this over and over and over. 

Now the bad part. Every step, every single one, I just mentioned has been studied in depth and engineered by behavioral science experts to get you to do it that way. Lots of moolah has been spent on this stuff.

It feels good at the moment when you do that, but it causes anxiety over time. Even that anxiety has been engineered because anxious people are easy to prompt into action (like buying shit. but other things as well).

But if you want to break free from that cycle, even if only for a minute, you have to dig deeper into the substance and get away from the covert manipulation. And that, believe it or not, is boring as all hell when you are in that cycle. Your mind sets up resistance to it and you have to push through that resistance.

I have trained myself to push through that resistance, but it was like training myself to take cold showers. You have to prepare yourself for initial pain.

Going through this report in the manner I described has been one of the easiest experiences I have ever had of pushing through that resistance. There was resistance at the beginning, but that only lasted for a paragraph or two. Then I was hooked and off I went. 

Try it and see for yourself.

For me, I'm definitely going back for more as it comes out.

Michael 

• Upvote 1

If you want a snack about this report before you dive into it, see the video below.

Soyug.qR4e-small-Darren-Beattie-The-Regi
RUMBLE.COM

Darren Beattie: The Regime Continued To Press Big Tech To Censor Everyday Americans

Do you want to see how you can outsmart the resistance-monster inside yourself?

You can tell the resistance-monster in the underbelly of your mind you will watch this video instead of reading the report. That will be a lot easier.

Then you turn the video on and watch a couple of minutes.

Boom.

You get hooked instead.

In this video, Steve Bannon says he believes this is going to be one of the key pieces in taking apart the administrative state by the upcoming Congress. He calls this report (and a couple of other things like it) the anvil, and Congressional appropriations the hammer to forging a clean-up effort. 

This will produce subpoenaed documentation and off it will go.

Both Darren and Steve keep stressing the importance of taking scalps, starting with Merrick Garland. What's more, they have the proof to do that. They have the receipts, to use a phrase Steve likes.

Michael

For those interested, here's an explanation of how the voting machines fool public perception so they can pull off the win for their designated winner in the end.

BRAZIL – Another Victim of Election Fraud Technique Known as the “Drop and Roll”

85A30FF8-E35A-4703-8E55-B775DE790F45.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

TGP first reported on the “Drop and Roll” after the 2020 Presidential Election.  Now it looks like Brazil is a victim of this type of election theft as well.  The election in Brazil is very similar to the 2020 Presidential...

I knew the essence of all this from the 2020 election, but the Deep State has done a good job of getting people to not look at it.

And that leads to the following remark. This is just me, not anything I have seen anywhere. I don't even know if anyone of importance agrees with me, but this is what I see from what I have learned over the years.

If the Brazilian military audits the election Lula "won" (and I believe they will), they, the Brazilian military and not people in the USA (with all due respect for Mike Lindell), will provide the proof of how the voting machines operate to steal elections.

The Brazilian military will not be hampered by the same lawfare and standing bullshit that hampered the US attempts to find out.

I am also pretty sure Sidney Powell's initial research about this going back to Hugo Chaves will be confirmed. The press will still howl, will still joke about the Kraken, but the information will leave the "conspiracy theory" category for the majority of people and become fact.

And from the work of the Brazilian military, the rest of the world will follow, including the US. 

Note: I am no fan of the Brazilian military. I lived under the military dictatorship for a while in Brazil. But I know--from seeing it up close--that it is shot through with people of integrity. Not all are that way, but plenty are. That's what I saw.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if the Brazilian military was the institution that vindicated Mike Lindell for the world? Hell, he will then be selling pillows all over the world.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's all coming out.

BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

Screen-Shot-2022-09-26-at-2.18.38-AM.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Just the News founder John Solomon joined Jason Chaffetz on Hannity Wednesday night to discuss a new report implicating Nancy Pelosi in...

Next year is going to be a doozy for the coup partners who set this thing up and cashed in on it.

And for those who persecuted the selfie-takers, I see prison time coming.

It's won't be what I want, but I do see something...

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the Dems are leaving control of the House, lots of truth is starting to come out about Jan. 6.

epps%203.jpg?itok=Ldswq_aZ
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Read more here if you are interested:

epps%203.jpg?itok=Ldswq_aZ
WWW.ZEROHEDGE.COM

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Also, Nancy Pelosi's part in eliminating security is getting documented and well-documented.

For me, I don't need to see proof of these things. It's like in war. I don't need to see the minutes of a meeting to know they decided to start shooting. So while all this proof is nice and it needs to be on record, it's also kinda boring to me.

Now if they started throwing these scumbags in prison for the crimes they committed... I would stop being bored.

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2022 at 10:30 AM, william.scherk said:
On 8/23/2022 at 3:32 PM, tmj said:

They were/are multiple videos?

There are hours and hours of recorded video of the room in question from security cameras at State Farm arena -- preserved by the state of Georgia. Call this set of raw footage 'State Farm Security Footage.' 

Then there are videos in which a section or part of the SFSF material is presented -- raw, orwith comment and analysis overlaid. Eg, 

Jacki Pick appeared on the day of Rudy Giuliani's briefing before a Georgia state senate special committee (one of two briefings before the state senate on December 3 2020). Her video presentation was just under 20 minutes of the whole six hours.

Then there are many types of reports, TV show segments and further interviews that were broadcast or posted to social media-- using the Giuliani/Pick presentation to summarize what was claimed -- or/and to add further questions and answers

Then there are later campaign videos -- which in some cases played a broadcast editorial on a screen during a public event.

For example, there is footage from Newsmax played on-screen at the Valdosta Georgia Trump rally  December 6 2020 January 2021.  

When someone tells me something like "I saw it with my own eyes" ... I have to guess what it is they are remembering, what is is they saw; while the Pick/Giuliani presentation in December was what 'kicked off' the theory of "professional vote scammer and hustler" Ruby Freeman, a month of video and commentary was circulating by the time Trump played the Stinchfield clip.

For the full flavour of Trump's January 3 slurs on Freeman, see the unredacted or un-bleeped phone call from the White House to Georgia secretary of state Raffensperger:

NB -- OAN settled a defamation lawsuit with Freeman and Moss, "obviously busted" or not.

Trump and Ruby Freeman war on social media ... as it began (images linked to TruthSocial.com posts:

trump-Freeman-truth-Vid-C.png

rubyFreemanTrumpJan2-1.png

... judge and prepared to be judged for prejudging prejudice:

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Internet Sleuth "Poot Dibou" post from Twitter added

• 1 month later...

"We are releasing the J6 tapes and not one single lying grifter on social media had anything to do with it. I told you we would all along. Stop listening to the losers who claim they know what’s going on bc of their “sources” while they beg you for donations. They don’t know anything and hurt the America First movement just as bad as the Uniparty RINO’s do. Get ready for the truth from J6 because the video tapes are coming!"

Ok, then...let's see 'em.

• Upvote 1

Jenna Ellis is giving this advice, so I will wait and look.

But I will do that merely to see what mess is behind this.

Not to decide whether I support James or not. I support James, period.

"Cult personality" is an odd expression coming from her mouth, especially concerning a high-end achiever like Trump, I mean James O'Keefe.

I know what it is to build something, then have others come around and try to take it over. This has happened several times in my life.

Michael

• Smile 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here comes The Great Debunking.

Tucker.

1UuwAr0xR597_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Tucker Carlson Tonight 3/6/23 | FOX BREAKING NEWS March 6, 2023 Kindly support me through patreon or...

The part of debunking the "riot" narrative promoted by the Predator Class goes for about 33 minutes of this video.

President Trump just now wrote:

image.png

Congratulations to Tucker Carlson on one of the biggest “scoops” as a reporter in U.S. history. The New Surveillance Footage of the January 6th Events sheds an entirely different light on what actually happened. The Unselect Committee was a giant SCAM, and has now unequivocally been stamped as CRIMINAL FABRICATORS OF THIS MOST IMPORTANT DAY. Pelosi & McConnell failed on security. The Police story is sad and difficult to watch. “Trump” and most others are totally innocent, LET THEM GO FREE, NOW!

and

image.png

Great courage shown by Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy in releasing the surveillance footage to Tucker Carlson so that our Country, and indeed the World, can see what really went on during the January 6th events. A whole new, and completely opposite, picture has now been indelibly painted. The Unselect Committee LIED, and should be prosecuted for their actions. Nancy & Mitch were a disaster on Security. Thank you Kevin and Tucker. FREE AT LAST!!!

Now the lie of the last 2 years, including unjust incarceration of innocents, is going to become mainstream.

The Predator Class will no longer be able to keep this big hairy one alive.

And, believe me, people who knew this all along want retribution. They want the bad guys who jailed innocents themselves jailed. In solitary confinement, too, just like they did to the innocent prisoners. I know I want that. 

The US is not the place for political imprisonment.

btw - Tucker is going to be on this all week so there will be no excuse for any remainder of the previous "riot" narrative to exist in the mainstream.

Michael

Here is Tucker's second show on J6.

I haven't seen it yet, but I have seen a few clips.

The entire narrative about a "deadly riot" that the Predator Class and mainstream media harped on and on about for the last 2 years was a con job. 

A hoax.

Horse Hooey as given in the title of this thread.

Here is what President Trump said about it last night.

image.png

GREAT JOB BY TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT. The Unselect Committee of political Hacks & Thugs has been totally discredited. They knowingly refused to show the Videos that mattered. They should be tried for Fraud and Treason, and those imprisoned and being persecuted should be exonerated and released, NOW!

Is there any doubt a ton of lawyers and law enforcement personnel are going to pick up on this?

Trump is calling for US congress people to be tried for fraud and treason.

Chuck Schumer called on Murdoch to not allow Tucker to air this segment.

He did that from the Senate Chamber during a normal session of Congress.

He called for censorship of the press. 

A direct violation of the first amendment right in your face.

Does that sound like panic or does that sound like panic?

Michael

Here's a quick clip of Tucker talking to Glenn Beck on how he feels comfortable calling so many famous politicians liars.

The gist is this. The videos Tucker and his staff he examined from the J6 event have records of people who have watched them. There are records of Liz Cheney, Adam Schiff, and others having watched these videos and told the exact opposite of what is on those videos to the public. They did that over two years. They lied on purpose.

For some reason, this blew Tucker's mind.

It doesn't blow mine.

Michael

btw - Once the shaman is released and sues the shit out of the government, does anybody doubt that he will get even richer from the blockbuster movie they will make out of him?

Think about that story. David vs Goliath, which Hollywood loves. An oddball misunderstood protagonist who has a pure heart. Colorful as hell. Phony accusation, kangaroo court and imprisonment. Press coverage galore. And triumph in the end.

People will flock to see this sucker the world over.

Hollywood luvs them some woke leftie crap. But with that kind of money involved, they won't be able to help themselves and will betray those values in a heartbeat.

It will be as funny as hell watching Hollywood dance a MAGA raindance with buffalo man and turn patriot in all earnest (at least on the surface).

Michael

Here is Dr. Naomi Wolf's thoughts on J6 after Tucker's first two shows on it.

Dear Conservatives, I Apologize
My "Team" was Taken in By Full-Spectrum Propaganda

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.ama
NAOMIWOLF.SUBSTACK.COM

My "Team" was Taken in By Full-Spectrum Propaganda

A couple of quotes, but read the full thing.

She is a Democrat and she is pissed at the Democrats.

There is no way to avoid this moment. The formal letter of apology. From me. To Conservatives and to those who “put America first” everywhere.

It’s tempting to sweep this confrontation with my own gullibility under the rug — to “move on” without every acknowledging that I was duped, and that as a result I made mistakes in judgement, and that these mistakes, multiplied by the tens of thousands and millions on the part of people just like me, hurt millions of other people like you all, in existential ways.

But that erasure of personal and public history would be wrong.

I owe you a full-throated apology.

. . .

You don’t have to agree with Mr Carlson’s interpretation of the videos, to conclude that the Democrats in leadership, for their own part, have cherry-picked, hyped, spun, and in some ways appear to have lied about, aspects of January 6, turning a tragedy for the nation into a politicized talking point aimed at discrediting half of our electorate.

. . .

Leaving aside the release of the additional Jan 6 footage and how it may or may not change our view of US history —- I must say that I am sorry for believing the dominant legacy-media “narrative” pretty completely from the time it was rolled out, without asking questions.

. . .

Peaceful Republicans and conservatives as a whole have been demonized by the story told by Democrats in leadership of what happened that day.

So a half of the country has been tarred by association, and is now in many quarters presumed to be chaotic berserkers, anti-democratic rabble, and violent upstarts, whose sole goal is the murder of our democracy.

Republicans, conservatives, I am sorry.

. . .

I don’t like President Trump (Do I not? Who knows? I have been lied to about him so much for so long, I can‘t tell whether my instinctive aversion is simply the habituated residue of years of being on the receiving end of lies).

But I like the liars who are our current gatekeepers even less.

. . .

I am sorry my former “tribe” is angry at a journalist for engaging in —- journalism.

I am sorry I believed so much nonsense.

Though it is no doubt too little, too late —

Conservatives, Republicans, MAGA:

I am so sorry.

Hear hear!

Naomi is a Democrat, but she is not Predator Class.

In addition to this apology, just look what she did to Pfizer and Fauci.

Naomi is my kind of people.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Smile 1