5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Regardless of what is going to happen, here is just a sign of what exists in a permanent state.

Gab managed to scrape ALL of President Trump's tweets and made an archive of them.

President Donald Trump Uncensored Posts

The permanent part is not the archive. It is the spirit that made the archive.

No coup on earth can withstand that kind of spirit.

Michael

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." - V FOR VENDETTA

Things are looking bleak.

Based on this tweet and some other indications, rather than focus on keeping Trump in, we should start focusing on destroying the impostors. And breaking up big tech.

There are certain indications that this is doable and the pushback will be massive (it's already starting), so I will keep contributing about this on this very thread until the Deep State unravels--or better, gets unraveled.

I want to keep hope alive for OL readers to stay inspired that President Trump will be sworn in next week, but reality is what it is, not what I want it to be.

So a fundamental reframe is in order. This fight is not about one election. It is about draining the swamp and facing down Communist China and the globalists. And getting President Trump back in as soon as possible. Look what he was able to do in one term without being an insider. Now he knows what's what and who's who. Once he gets back in, he will be seasoned at swamp draining.

Regardless of what happens, I'm in.

Michael

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Things are looking bleak.

They are. It isn't just social media.

Seattle city and Massachusetts state 'education' officials are moving to remove all literature from Dr. Seuss back through Antiquity from government school curricula.

This is not about Teh Racizmz™. It is about depriving our children of the literary tropes that define Western Civilization. I already have seen references to claims that The Hero's Quest is 'problematic', and Boy Meets Girl is right out. How long until children's literary knowledge consists exclusively in manufactured Intersectional™ 'culture'?

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Regardless of what is going to happen, here is just a sign of what exists in a permanent state.

Gab managed to scrape ALL of President Trump's tweets and made an archive of them.

Despite being permanently banned, Trump’s prolific Twitter record lives on

[...]

Where did all the information go?

Despite being permanently suspended, Trump’s prolific Twitter record is not lost. Under the Presidential Records Act, all of Trump’s social media communications are considered public property, including non-public messages sent via direct chat features.

The act defines presidential records as any materials created or received by the president (or immediate staff or advisors) in the course of conducting his official duties.

It was passed in 1978, out of concern that former president Richard Nixon would destroy the tapes which ultimately led to his resignation. Today, it remains a way to force governments to be transparent with the public.

And although Trump tweeted extensively from his personal Twitter account created in 2009, @realDonaldTrump, it has undoubtedly been used for official purposes.

From banning transgender military service to threatening the use of nuclear weapons against North Korea, his tweets on this account constitute an important part of the presidential record.

As such, the US National Archives says it will preserve all of them, including deleted posts — as well as all posts from @POTUS, the official presidential account.

The Trump administration will have to turn over the digital records for both accounts on January 20, which will eventually be made available to the public on a Trump Library website.

Still, the president reserves the right to invoke as many as six specific restrictions to public access for up to 12 years.

We don’t know whether Trump will invoke restrictions. But even if he does, grassroots initiatives have already archived all of his tweets.

For example, the Trump Twitter Archive is a free, public resource that lets users search and filter through more than 56,000 tweets by Trump since 2009, including deleted tweets since 2016.

[...]

TTA - Search (thetrumparchive.com)

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

TTA - Search (thetrumparchive.com)

William,

The link below is not a video. It's in one of the Trump "tweets" you presented of Jan 8th 2021.

https://t.co/csX07ZVWGe

Nobody is able to know what this refers to.

The tweets are thus censored.

Gab produced an UNCENSORED tweet archive. They hosted the removed videos on Gab.tv.

In other words, authoritarians are cheating once again.

Does cheating ever bother you? Or authoritarianism?

They bother the hell out of me. They did in the Bush years, too.

Michael

The arrest of Rachel Rodriguez, who was exposed by Project Veritas for election fraud, unlawful assisting people voting by mail and unlawfully possessing official ballots...

"AG Pax­ton: San Anto­nio Elec­tion Fraud­ster Arrest­ed for Wide­spread Vote Har­vest­ing and Fraud"

"Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced the arrest of Rachel Rodriguez for election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot. Each charge constitutes a felony under the Texas Election Code.

"Rodriguez was exposed in a Project Veritas video last fall while she engaged in vote harvesting leading up to the 2020 election. The Election Fraud Division of the Office of the Attorney General reviewed dozens of hours of unedited, raw footage, which led to this arrest. In an uncharacteristic moment of honesty, Rodriguez acknowledged on video that what she was doing is illegal and that she could go to jail for it. If convicted, Rodriguez could face up to 20 years in prison."

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/ag-paxton-san-antonio-election-fraudster-arrested-widespread-vote-harvesting-and-fraud-0

• Like 1

Development on the Obama/Italy/Leonardo scandal:

https://gab.com/StormIsUponUs/posts/105550425011460112

"Not an insignificant development. This clearly ties into the bombshells uncovered of collusion with the Obama Deep State to defraud the election and get us to this critical point in history. "

"Breaking: Two ministers from former Italian PM Renzi’s party ItaliaViva resigns. Italy’s government officially enter into crisis mode.”

referring to this:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/13/renzi-italys-government-in-crisis-after-former-pm-pulls-support.html

"Italy's Government in Crisis after Former PM Pulls Support For Ruling Coalition"
Published Wed, Jan 13 202112:34 PM ESTUpdated Wed, Jan 13 202112:40 PM EST

"Key Points

Italy’s former Prime Minister Matteo Renzi said two ministers from his Italia Viva party would resign, effectively triggering the government’s collapse.

-Earlier in the day, Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said he hoped Renzi would not pull his ministers from the Cabinet, warning the country would not be able to understand why the government had collapsed amid the ongoing health crisis.

-The southern European nation is no stranger to political conflicts, tensions and scandals.

-Speaking at a highly-anticipated press conference, Renzi said two ministers from his Italia Viva party would resign. It leaves the government without a majority in parliament and on the brink of collapse.

"Support from Renzi’s party had been critical to the survival of the coalition led by the anti-establishment Five Star Movement and the center-left Democratic Party.

• Like 1

Here is a bigass booby trap for the incoming administration.

Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate
NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE | Issued on: January 13, 2021

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President:)

Pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code, I hereby report that I have issued an Executive Order taking further steps to deal with the threat posed by the People’s Republic of China’s (PRC) increasing exploitation of United States capital to resource and to enable the development and modernization of its military, intelligence, and other security apparatuses which continue to allow the PRC to directly threaten the United States homeland and United States forces overseas, including by developing and deploying weapons of mass destruction, advanced conventional weapons, and malicious cyber-enabled actions against the United States and its people.

Through the national strategy of Military-Civil Fusion, the PRC increases the size of the country’s military-industrial complex by compelling civilian Chinese companies to support its military and intelligence activities.  Those companies, though remaining ostensibly private and civilian, directly support the PRC’s military, intelligence, and security apparatuses and aid in their development and modernization.  At the same time, they raise capital by selling securities to United States investors that trade on public exchanges both here and abroad, lobbying United States index providers and funds to include these securities in market offerings, and engaging in other acts to ensure access to United States capital.  In that way, the PRC exploits United States investors to finance the development and modernization of its military.

To deal with that threat, I signed Executive Order 13959 on November 12, 2020.  Executive Order 13959 prohibits certain purchases involving publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  Those companies are ones the Department of Defense has listed, or will list, pursuant to section 1237 of Public Law 105-261, as amended, or are identified as Communist Chinese military companies or their subsidiaries by the Secretary of the Treasury using similar criteria.

Today, I signed an Executive Order amending Executive Order 13959.  The amendments prohibit certain sales as well as purchases of publicly traded securities, or any securities that are derivative of, or are designed to provide investment exposure to such securities, of any Communist Chinese military company.  They also prohibit possession of such securities by United States persons 1 year after a company is determined to be a Communist Chinese military company.  And, finally, they allow the Secretary of Defense publicly to list whether a company is a Communist Chinese military company using the criteria in section 1237(b)(4)(B) of Public Law 105-261, as amended by section 1233 of Public Law 106-398 and section 1222 of Public Law 108‑375, regardless of whether the Secretary must report that determination under section 1237(b)(2).

I am enclosing a copy of the Executive Order I have issued.

Sincerely,

DONALD J. TRUMP

If the EO stays law, the CCP military and all Americans (read Democrats and globalists) who would profit from it would take a hard financial hit. This will cause unrest and dissatisfaction within the impostor regime and its cronies.

If the EO is overturned, the political fallout from demanding and enacting a provision that people will be allowed to do business by arming the CCP's military would be a devastating PR move. More unrest and dissatisfaction within the impostor regime and its cronies--added to the public at large.

:)

Michael

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Not verified as an accurate claim of what CNN may or may not have said. Trying to edit/can't remove embedded tweet.

TG,

The following article at CNN shows it is accurate, but slanted.

Investigators pursuing signs US Capitol riot was planned

Since this is a CNN article, I had to hold my nose and try not to vomit to read it just to see if Carmine Sabia's claim was accurate. It is. However, one part is fact with a thing left out, and the other part is a logical inference. CNN has become so epistemologically corrupted amidst its constant tangle of lies, I bet no one there even thought about this.

First the fact. The article actually is all about the attack being planned. And the article is pretty strong on that point. What Sabia doesn't mention is that the article is trying to pin this attack on a rogue group within Trump supporters. It doesn't say "rogue group," but the context makes that meaning clear.

Now the inference. If the attack was planned and executed by a rogue group, then it is logical that it was not inspired by President Trump, meaning President Trump did not have knowledge of it or orchestrate it or incite it in his speech. The fact is, the article doesn't mention Trump himself or the speech. So this part is pure inference. The inference is logical and correct according to propositions in the article, but it's still an inference, not a statement by CNN.

Q

Now why did I say rogue group? Note, the following is an addition to the article and Sabia's comment on it, but neither talked about this. So here goes.

It's hard to believe, but there is a claim circulating among left and right (including Alex Jones of all things) that the Q and QAnon movement (if one can call it that) is a massive psyop by globalists to get Patriots ginned up to the point they break out in violence, thus damaging President Trump's MAGA movement and providing justification for a harsh government crackdown by a globalist-friendly government (Biden, if he gets sworn in, and big tech and its cronies). that's the version on the right.

On the left, they are essentially in agreement with this and gloating about how they fooled the Trump side. Part of the massive censorship of Q and QAnon by big tech is part of the show. It was aimed at antagonizing Q people to push them into violence, but also a check on not letting this psyop get too out of control.

So now both sides can "control the narrative" and blame the capitol mess on a rogue group within Trump supporters, meaning Q and QAnon guber pea-eating militia right-wingers who are as dumb as fuck and easily manipulated according to the media narrative, but also who know how to shoot.

I know the Q drops were master persuasion in creating a viral effect because I know the persuasion techniques involved. I watched the whole thing unfold and it is one hell of a great case study.

But is this just one group of people pulling the strings from behind the scenes in a psyop, was it a military operation, rogue or other wise, or even some old military people who had made oaths to each other when they were younger, was it kids LARPING (live action role playing), was it crackpots, was it Deep State disinformation spooks foreign and domestic, was it even something or somethings else, or any combination of them?

It doesn't matter who started the Q thing, the result is all of the above got on board as this thing spread.

And I can back up all of this with links and references. But why bother since it was all out in the open for several years?

But in the current iteration of the media narrative of the Q and QAnon story, it is incorrect identification to use Q as a scapegoat. I believe the people who are using it this way know they are bullshitting in order to save face, change their core public narrative, carry out an agenda, cover up actual wrongdoing, and so on. Their motives are different and even conflicting with each other, but the scapegoating is similar and it is going into high gear.

Don't be fooled by bullshit.

You have to identify something correctly in order to evaluate it correctly and scapegoating is the essence of identifying incorrectly.

If people did something bad, right or left, don't let them off the hook and blame it all on Q.

The Q thing was not consistent or homogeneous. It was all over the place.

And frankly, in one of the few consistent parts that Q promoted, I think exposing pedophiles and human trafficking among the ruling class is a wonderful mission. I expect it to continue. I will certainly make my own efforts to keep that mission alive.

Michael

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

First the fact. The article actually is all about the attack being planned. And the article is pretty strong on that point. What Sabia doesn't mention is that the article is trying to pin this attack on a rogue group within Trump supporters. It doesn't say "rogue group," but the context makes that meaning clear.

Thanks for wading through the swamp to find the lilly pad, MSK. I was looking on the surface level, and did see the obvious part about the planning,  didn't go deep enough into the muck to look for subtext, but it was late, too. I saw the surface level attempts to blame the planning on Proud Boys, etc, (as opposed to say, BLM/ANTIFA), and stopped there,

• Smile 1

17 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Thanks for wading through the swamp to find the lilly pad, MSK. I was looking on the surface level, and did see the obvious part about the planning,  didn't go deep enough into the muck to look for subtext, but it was late, too. I saw the surface level attempts to blame the planning on Proud Boys, etc, and stopped there.

TG,

I don't blame you a bit.

CNN is a combination of a backed up fake news sewer and a garbage dump.

Michael

13 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apparently, this is not only a bigass booby trap for the government, but also for big tech.

She means Silicon Valley, but we all know what she means.

Silicone valley is more about plastic surgery, breast implants and so on. Silicon Valley is the land of dorky big tech authoritarians.

Typo humor aside, I read the EO, but I have not connected all the dots about how this slams into big tech. I am sure there are dots galore, though. Sebastion Gorka and other luminaries liked this tweet.

If anyone has an idea, ideas are welcome.

More later. 

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[emphasis added[

It's hard to believe, but there is a claim circulating among left and right (including Alex Jones of all things) that the Q and QAnon movement (if one can call it that) is a massive psyop by globalists to get Patriots ginned up to the point they break out in violence, thus damaging President Trump's MAGA movement and providing justification for a harsh government crackdown by a globalist-friendly government (Biden, if he gets sworn in, and big tech and its cronies). that's the version on the right.

I think I remember Jon claiming that Alex Jones himself is a deep state plant.  If that’s a common belief among Q people, maybe Jones' charges are tit for tat.

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I don't blame you a bit.

CNN is a combination of a backed up fake news sewer and a garbage dump.

Michael

Joe M (@stormisuponus on Gab and Telegram):

"CNN doesn't print anything favorable to patriots unless they're trying to get ahead of something. This suggests to me we are about to see definitive proof that Democrats staged the seige on the Capitol to initiate an impeachment to block what Trump has lined up for Biden's imaginary inauguration."

23 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Apparently, this is not only a bigass booby trap for the government, but also for big tech.

She means Silicon Valley, but we all know what she means.

Silicone valley is more about plastic surgery, breast implants and so on. Silicon Valley is the land of dorky big tech authoritarians.

Typo humor aside, I read the EO, but I have not connected all the dots about how this slams into big tech. I am sure there are dots galore, though. Sebastion Gorka and other luminaries liked this tweet.

If anyone has an idea, ideas are welcome.

More later. 

Michael

Fizzled. Yea, a turkey. There are shudders going through big tech corridors. From laughing in the face of danger.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-amending-executive-order-13959-addressing-threat-securities-investments-finance-communist-chinese-military-companies/

More indication of a leftist initiation of violence at the Capital:

"Another Violent Leftist Arrested at US Capital Protest: Registered Democrat and 34-Year-Old Son of a New York Judge"

https://bluntforcetruth.com/news/another-violent-leftist-arrested-at-us-capital-protest-registered-democrat-and-34-year-old-son-of-a-new-york-judge/

https://twitter.com/chuckwoolery/status/1349748249050054656?s=20

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a bigass booby trap for the incoming administration.

Text of a Letter to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate
NATIONAL SECURITY & DEFENSE | Issued on: January 13, 2021

If the EO stays law, the CCP military and all Americans (read Democrats and globalists) who would profit from it would take a hard financial hit. This will cause unrest and dissatisfaction within the impostor regime and its cronies.

If the EO is overturned, the political fallout from demanding and enacting a provision that people will be allowed to do business by arming the CCP's military would be a devastating PR move. More unrest and dissatisfaction within the impostor regime and its cronies--added to the public at large.

Michael

In related news...

"U.S. charges MIT professor with failing to disclose Chinese ties when seeking grants"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-crime-mit/us-charges-mit-professor-with-failing-to-disclose-chinese-ties-when-seeking-grants-idUSKBN29J269

"NASA scientist pleads guilty to lying about China ties"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-nasa-plea/nasa-scientist-pleads-guilty-to-lying-about-china-ties-idUSKBN29I345

Irony: Apologizing for posting a claim that I thought was unverified/possibly false, only to find out that there may be sauce to it, after all...In this case, I'll be happy to be wrong in my vigilance... :)

(Sometimes, ya have to play "Devil's advocate"; other times...well, "never interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying themselves...")

"Did CNN Accidentally Prove That Trump Did NOT Call for Violence at the Capitol?"

The bottom line: CNN’s report contradicts everything the left has alleged about the violence at the Capitol and undermines the justification for impeaching Trump. The riot at the Capitol was either planned in advance, or inspired by President Trump’s speech. It simply cannot be both.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/01/14/did-cnn-accidentally-prove-that-trump-did-not-incite-the-violence-at-the-capitol-n1346680?utm_source=pjmedia&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl_pm&newsletterad=&bcid=b64fe6d411b2e38abbbeef601f1b28a1&recip=28420294