2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(And William didn't help matters when he contacted Bidinotto and kept talking to him about me quoting him on OL and trying to get me to comment about this and so on. We can imagine how the gossip escalated between William and Bidinotto, right? :) )

I pause in reading to LAUGH!!

Right, we can imagine.  I might be periodically laughing, imagining, the rest of the day.

Resuming reading.

Ellen

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So when I saw Bidinotto instructing others with a bit of pomposity (as is his nonfiction style)

Pomposity - and authoritativeness, preacher attitude.  My feeling when seeing him go on and on in person-to-person interaction was that he wasn’t interested in conversing.  The exchange would be more like his admonishing.  Not necessarily berating.  The few contexts in which I saw him in person were TOC events, occasions where the attendees could be presumed to be hospitable to his views. But I have seen written exchanges in which the admonishing style became berating.

I think he's very much a moralist of a type which bothers me - reformer attitude or something.  William is doing a similar thing in a different style with his salvationist stuff about Q.

Contrast with Lin Wood.  Lin is rock firm in his moral beliefs.  And he’s fighting for justice.  But I never get a haranguing sort of quality from him.  He isn’t talking from On High, so to speak.

Maybe it’s that talking-from-On-High thing in Bidinotto which didn’t sit well with me.  Long time since I’ve read anything of his, and I don’t have any interest in reading anything of his now to try to pin down why I felt disattracted.  Not actually repelled, but that I wanted to keep distant.

Ellen

Here's a video from Monkey Werx showing air traffic.

The important part of this video is that the Monkey Werx guy apologized for saying that President Trump was in a safe location and not the White House.

He said the people who give him information, who are almost always spot on and who he trusts, sent him incorrect information about this. So now he is passing that on, too, with an apology. He feels terrible about it.

He said in an environment where conflicting information is flying all over the place, sometimes things like this happen. But to always keep faith with his audience, he wants to let them know when he is wrong. And he is now being extra-careful in vetting what he sees and hears.

That's a very good sign of credibility. At least in this whirlwind shit-storm in the media, this is a place I can count on to not be manipulating people on purpose or believing anything that sounds good.

The Monkey Werx guy also said he still hopes and prays and believes President Trump will come through this A-OK. But, as with all people who think like he does, he says to put your trust in God, not in any one man. That after a man's last breath is drawn, he goes into the ground and all his plans stop--not so with God.

Psychologically, it is a very good idea to let go of things you can't control and focus on what you can. And be glad and grateful you are alive to witness all of it.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I found Lin Wood on Telegram.

:) 

He only made one post yesterday.

I have video evidence of Hilary Clinton torturing and mudering a child. The video is also known as #frazzledrip and it will be the end of the Democratic party.

When I looked at that and knew I wanted to post it on OL, I thought, oh hell and damnation. I'm going to have to look into this in order to give OL readers something more than a conspiracy theory. After all, we are talking about Lin Wood, top defamation attorney in the US, not some bozo with a YouTube channel.

So look into it I did.

Whaddya know? There actually is a story.

In 2018, a speculation spread all over the Internet saying that a video had been copied from Anthony Weiner's laptop and is on the Dark Web where anyone can get a copy. The video was said to show Huma and Hillary doing horrific things to a child (like slice her face off) in order to get blood from the child with adrenochrome in it. They then drank that blood in a Satanic ritual. This story got so big, in a House hearing, Rep. Jamie Raskin, a Democrat from Maryland, asked Google's CEO, Sundar Pichai about Frazzledrip being spread on YouTube. Pichai refused to talk about it and talked instead about general policy (see here).

There were conspiracy theorists all over the place claiming this was absolutely true and the "heroic debunkers" of the left claiming it was kookoo-ville. 

I don't want to go deep into all this hollering, but for those interested, here is an example from Snopes doing an adjective-laden debunk. That Snopes article even ends with a Rick-Roll video to yuk it up at people who would be so foolish as to believe such garbage.

But what about the claim? When you look, the Snopes article didn't debunk anything substantial.

Instead, it presented an article from a site called YourNewsWire.com (which is now NewsPunch.com) by a guy named Baxter Dmitry (see here) as typical, then proceeded to debunk that article, including the images in it. Then Snopes claimed this effort debunked the whole conspiracy theory.

In other words, it fudged, then had the fudge stand in for the whole thing. In even other words, it lied.

Incidentally, I looked up Baxter Dmitry and I can't tell if he is still writing for news sites, but his last article at News Punch is dated November 27, 2020 (see here). No matter. What he wrote or didn't write about Frazzledrip is irrelevant. Baxter Dmitry did not provide any links to the Dark Web where he claimed to have gotten what he wrote about.

But wait! There's more!

None of the debunkers I looked at tried to find out from whoever has Weiner's laptop if such a video was on it.

Who needs to go to the Dark Web in the first place? Weiner's laptop certainly is not on the Dark Web. It's in a room somewhere and guarded.

So both the speculations and the debunks are bullshit.

Now back to Lin.

With his contacts, he has access to the FBI, members of Congress and everything else. So I am going to presume that when he says he has video evidence, he is talking about something more serious and solid than all the previous back and forth between amateur Internet warriors.

We'll have to wait and see. Until I learn more, I'm going to go on the presumption that Lin has something solid. But it's only a presumption for now.

Michael

16 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I found Lin Wood on Telegram.

:) 

He only made one post yesterday.

When I looked at that and knew I wanted to post it on OL, I thought, oh hell and damnation. I'm going to have to look into this in order to give OL readers something more than a conspiracy theory. After all, we are talking about Lin Wood, top defamation attorney in the US, not some bozo with a YouTube channel.

So look into it I did.

Whaddya know? There actually is a story.

In 2018, a speculation spread all over the Internet saying that a video had been copied from Anthony Weiner's laptop and is on the Dark Web where anyone can get a copy. The video was said to show Huma and Hillary doing horrific things to a child (like slice her face off) in order to get blood from the child with adrenochrome in it. They then drank that blood in a Satanic ritual. This story got so big, in a House hearing, Rep. Jamie Raskin, a Democrat from Maryland, asked Google's CEO, Sundar Pichai about Frazzledrip being spread on YouTube. Pichai refused to talk about it and talked instead about general policy (see here).

There were conspiracy theorists all over the place claiming this was absolutely true and the "heroic debunkers" of the left claiming it was kookoo-ville. 

I don't want to go deep into all this hollering, but for those interested, here is an example from Snopes doing an adjective-laden debunk. That Snopes article even ends with a Rick-Roll video to yuk it up at people who would be so foolish as to believe such garbage.

But what about the claim? When you look, the Snopes article didn't debunk anything substantial.

Instead, it presented an article from a site called YourNewsWire.com (which is now NewsPunch.com) by a guy named Baxter Dmitry (see here) as typical, then proceeded to debunk that article, including the images in it. Then Snopes claimed this effort debunked the whole conspiracy theory.

In other words, it fudged, then had the fudge stand in for the whole thing. In even other words, it lied.

Incidentally, I looked up Baxter Dmitry and I can't tell if he is still writing for news sites, but his last article at News Punch is dated November 27, 2020 (see here). No matter. What he wrote or didn't write about Frazzledrip is irrelevant. Baxter Dmitry did not provide any links to the Dark Web where he claimed to have gotten what he wrote about.

But wait! There's more!

None of the debunkers I looked at tried to find out from whoever has Weiner's laptop if such a video was on it.

Who needs to go to the Dark Web in the first place? Weiner's laptop certainly is not on the Dark Web. It's in a room somewhere and guarded.

So both the speculations and the debunks are bullshit.

Now back to Lin.

With his contacts, he has access to the FBI, members of Congress and everything else. So I am going to presume that when he says he has video evidence, he is talking about something more serious and solid than all the previous back and forth between amateur Internet warriors.

We'll have to wait and see. Until I learn more, I'm going to go on the presumption that Lin has something solid. But it's only a presumption for now.

Michael

This claim is one of the cornerstone claims of the Cue movement...(and not just among fringe anons, but in the actual Q posts...those don't use the word "frazzledrip" directly, but they do show the purported "video monitors from Epstein Island", the fuzzy pictures showing what appears to be human sacrifice, and a woman who may or may not be Cankles Clinton...

On 1/11/2021 at 6:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Parler set itself up on AWS because it's cheap. And that's fine.

Parler is reported to have been hacked before it went offline. From Cybernews:

70TB of Parler users’ messages, videos, and posts leaked by security researchers

[...] 

“Only things that were available publicly via the web were archived. I don’t have you[r] e-mail address, phone or credit card number. unless you posted it yourself on Parler,” she stated on Twitter.

The data might prove valuable to law enforcement since many who participated in the riots deleted their posts and videos afterward. The data scrape includes deleted posts, meaning that Parler stored user data after users deleted it.

[...]

On 1/8/2021 at 6:41 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

btw - Twitter has banned the accounts of several pro-Trump people like Sidney Powell, General Flynn, etc. And now the Apple store demanded that Parler enact a series of censorship policies or else it will be removed from the app store.

On Cavuto’s Fox show Rep. Allen West mentioned that the Ayatollah still has a Twitter account where he frequently chants “Death to America” but President Trump has been banned.

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This story got so big, in a House hearing, Rep. Jamie Raskin, a Democrat from Maryland, asked Google's CEO, Sundar Pichai about Frazzledrip being spread on YouTube. Pichai refused to talk about it and talked instead about general policy (see here).

Raskin  is a main pusher of the impeach-Trump effort.

Baxter Dmitry is easily debunkable.  He's known to make stuff up.  There's been discussion about him on OL (haven’t time now to look for it).

If Lin says he’s seen video evidence, however, I expect he has.

Horrible as it is to think of the mutilation murdering of a child, I think it’s clear that such things did happen on Epstein's island.  If Hillary Clinton is on documentably genuine video as being guilty of such horror, yeah.

Ellen

PS: Today is one of the days when I have to make a long journey to and from the clinic where I get an injection in my left eye.  The eye hurts like hell, after the anesthetic wears off, and is dilated for hours, making seeing difficult, so I'm going to be missing the real-time unfolding of the next multiple hours of today's events.  Rats.

"See" y'all when I can again.

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Baxter Dmitry is easily debunkable.  He's known to make stuff up.  There's been discussion about him on OL (haven’t time now to look for it).

Horrible as it is to think of the mutilation murdering of a child, I think it’s clear that such things did happen on Epstein's island.  If Hillary Clinton is on documentably genuine video as being guilty of such horror, yeah.

Ellen

PS: Today is one of the days when I have to make a long journey to and from the clinic where I get an injection in my left eye.  The eye hurts like hell, after the anesthetic wears off, and is dilated for hours, making seeing difficult, so I'm going to be missing the real-time unfolding of the next multiple hours of today's events.  Rats.

Ellen, we got you and bestof luck for your eye!!!!!!!!!

Trump has this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Finally President Trump makes a speech.

In this speech, he refers to the upcoming Biden administration.

That's a downer. But to counterbalance this, there is a theory going around that this posture is being used by President Trump, Chris Miller, etc., in order to get things in place to spring the Insurrection Act.

For example, President Trump has already declared a state of emergency in Washington DC. And Chris Miller is the one who summoned the National Guard. They are under the control of the respective states they come from until the Insurrection Act is invoked. Thus, according to the theory, they will be used to protect President Trump from left wing attacks once it becomes clear Biden will not be sworn in and President Trump will. 

This is speculation, of course, but this is also how asymmetric warfare is fought--let your enemies do what you need doing. From what people are saying, Washington DC looks like a battle zone right now during the preparation stage. And since nobody will be going to the inauguration, it's weird.

And, to reinforce this theory, Lin Wood posted this on Telegram.

Things are happening behind the scene. Donald Trump will make it very clear soon. Listen carefully when he speaks. They silence us because they fear us.

=============================================

(Note from MSK: The video below may not work for you, but it does work if you install Telegram. It is a video of military personnel in full gear being directed in a huge gym.)

https://t.me/LinWoodChannel/5

They are under the command of Donald Trump #WWG1WGA

How to arrest the swamp? 

Make them commit treason.

Gather them all in one place. Biden's inauguration.

Call for national guards under the guise of riot control.

Arrest. Detain. Guantanamo Bay.

(Note from MSK: The video below is a short music video with patriotic images.)

https://t.me/LinWoodChannel/7

A New American Revolution

image.png

How much more can he take?

#1776 #WWG1WGA

That video of the soldiers being deployed shows Lin has friends there.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen

I know a lady who gets an eye injection once a month. The injection hurt. She then told the doctor next time I don't want to feel it and she didn't 

--Brant

21 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

I know a lady who gets an eye injection once a month. The injection hurt. She then told the doctor next time I don't want to feel it and she didn't 

--Brant

I’m home again - unusually few patients at the clinic today, shorter waiting time.

Thanks, Brant, but.....

I didn’t say the injection hurts.  There’s anesthetic applied prior to the injection.  It’s the aftermath, when the anesthetic wears off, which is painful.

Not a fun procedure, but sure beats going blind from vascularization and seepage.

Ellen

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Exactly how?

Ellen

PS: Thanks for the good wishes re the eye.

Because he is John Galt.

Because he is an incredible military strategist and a fantastic chess player.

Because my President is not going to hand over the country to communists.

Imagine if nine days before D Day, the military strategists told the world what they were going to do?

Then D day would have been unsuccessful.

There are way too many things going on right now, the real stuff ( like her laptop), the propaganda, the misinformation, the blackouts, the resignations, the hysteria among Repubs and Dems, it's a war,and it's really quite foggy.

Congratulations, my beautiful President, congratulations.

#8moreyears

Finally President Trump makes a speech.

In this speech, he refers to the upcoming Biden administration.

That's a downer. But to counterbalance this, there is a theory going around that this posture is being used by President Trump, Chris Miller, etc., in order to get things in place to spring the Insurrection Act.

For example, President Trump has already declared a state of emergency in Washington DC. And Chris Miller is the one who summoned the National Guard. They are under the control of the respective states they come from until the Insurrection Act is invoked. Thus, according to the theory, they will be used to protect President Trump from left wing attacks once it becomes clear Biden will not be sworn in and President Trump will. 

This is speculation, of course, but this is also how asymmetric warfare is fought--let your enemies do what you need doing. From what people are saying, Washington DC looks like a battle zone right now during the preparation stage. And since nobody will be going to the inauguration, it's weird.

And, to reinforce this theory, Lin Wood posted this on Telegram.

That video of the soldiers being deployed shows Lin has friends there.

Michael

War correspondent Michael Von says Trump will not invoke the Insurrection Act and you "can take that to the bank." He didn't say why. Von knows a lot of American generals.

--Brant

13 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

War correspondent Michael Von says Trump will not invoke the Insurrection Act and you "can take that to the bank." He didn't say why. Von knows a lot of American generals.

--Brant

The Insurrection Act is a tiger you cannot dismount. The Trump haters are demonstrating he's already on the back of the tiger.

--Brant

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I didn’t say the injection hurts.  There’s anesthetic applied prior to the injection.  It’s the aftermath, when the anesthetic wears off, which is painful.

Not a fun procedure, but sure beats going blind from vascularization and seepage.

The best to you Ellen.

From The Blaze: Pollster Frank Luntz released results Monday from a poll of Americans who support President Donald Trump after the lethal rioting at the U.S. Capitol. Luntz said that he polled 800 Trump voters and found that a great majority of them would vote for the president again if given the opportunity.

"Despite their criticism of his conduct since November 3rd and last week, 𝟵𝟭% of Trump voters say they'd still vote for him if another presidential election were held today," Luntz said on his official social media account.

Regardless of what is going to happen, here is just a sign of what exists in a permanent state.

Gab managed to scrape ALL of President Trump's tweets and made an archive of them.

President Donald Trump Uncensored Posts

The permanent part is not the archive. It is the spirit that made the archive.

No coup on earth can withstand that kind of spirit.

Michael

• Upvote 1