The CEO of Sweet & Low has passed away, by way of suicide...

"Donald G. Tober, the Sweet'N Low magnate and Sugar Foods CEO, has died by suicide, say reports"

"Donald G. Tober, chairman of Sugar Foods Corporation, had been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, according to the report. 

"According to a report in The New York Post, the 89-year-old died after jumping from his Manhattan apartment building."

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-sweet-n-low-marketer-donald-g-tober-has-reportedly-died-2021-1

-------------

Political donations by Tober- donations to both GOP and democrats, including Cory Booker and "Friends of Schumer"...

https://www.campaignmoney.com/political/contributions/donald-tober.asp?cycle=14
-------------------

(Photo of Tober's wife, Barbara Tober, with Hillary Clinton, circa 2005)

https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/valkill?phrase=valkill&sort=mostpopular

"John Weaver, co-founder of the anti-Trump Lincoln Project, acknowledges sending 'inappropriate' messages to several men"

• Co-founder of The Lincoln Project, John Weaver, has admitted sending "inappropriate" messages to several men after allegations surfaced this week, Axios reported on Friday.
  • "The truth is that I'm gay," Weaver said in an apologetic statement. "And that I have a wife and two kids who I love. My inability to reconcile those two truths has led to this agonizing place."
  • Several men accused Weaver of sending them unsolicited and sexually-suggestive messages, some of which also made offers of employment or political advancement.
  • Weaver, a former advisor to the late Sen. John McCain, said he would not be returning to the group.
  • The Lincoln Project's innovative media campaigns have been a thorn in the side of the Trump Administration.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lincoln-project-john-weaver-admits-sending-sexual-texts-to-men-2021-1

Michael wrote: Notice that Dorsey said after they finish with "this one account" (Trump's), they are going to focus on QAnon and the process will go on for weeks. end quote

This has been discussed, but . . . Objectivists promote laissez-faire and property rights. Should common carriers be allowed to ban President Trump from access? I am interested how “fans of Rand” think about this issue. Peter

Some background from Microsoft Bing. What are common carriers? Some common carriers transport goods for other businesses and others provide transport for members of the general public. Some businesses that may be classified as common carriers include taxi services, trucking companies, rail freight services, waste removal services, couriers, vehicle towing services, and air freight services.

Is telecommunications a common carrier? Under U.S. law, telecommunications services are classified as common carriers, as are many oil and gas pipeline operators. Common carriers provide essential public services and thus can face more state and interstate regulations and more government scrutiny.

Foreign Ownership Rules and Policies for Common Carrier ... www.fcc.gov › general › foreign-ownership-rules-and-policies-common-carrier... Section 310(b) contains specific restrictions on who can hold a broadcast, common carrier, or aeronautical radio station license. Sections 310(b)(1) and (b)(2) prohibit any alien or representative, and any foreign-organized corporation, respectively, from holding a broadcast, common carrier, aeronautical radio license . . .

"American-Chinese socialite, 34, who rubbed shoulders with Hillary Clinton 'jumps to her death naked from her Hong Kong penthouse while holding five-month-old daughter"

• Luo Lili, 34, allegedly plunged from her penthouse naked in Hong Kong last week
  • She was holding her five-month-old daughter who also died, local reports said
  • The socialite was said to be the only daughter of a Chinese real estate tycoon
  • She was often spotted with famous figures, such as Hillary Clinton and Rita Ora

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9134913/Chinese-socialite-rubbed-shoulders-Hillary-Clinton-Rita-Ora-jumped-death-naked.html

On 1/15/2021 at 6:11 PM, ThatGuy said:

"Washington Post photographer captures a close-up of My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell's notes for a meeting with President Trump"

For more pictures, see this post at Gab:

"Mike Lindell visiting the WH and signaling legit/obvious comms."

✅ Save the Constitution
✅ Insurrection Act
✅ Kash Patel
✅ Foreign Interference in the election
✅ Knights Templar ring

*but nothing's happening

https://gab.com/OutlawJW/posts/105562103922436548

Now, there are attempts to "cancel" Lindell with BED, BATH, AND BEYOND, or face boycotts...over the target?

https://twitter.com/meiselasb/status/1350212601108566017?s=20

RIGHT SIDE BROADCASTING was just airing an interview with Lindell about this, but it was taken down. I was in the middle of watching it when it happened! Have to now wait until it's inevitably re-uploaded elsewhere...

Here's a re-upload, as of 6:57 pm...

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1gqxvoBDakgKB

Right Side Broadcasting Network (YouTube)
🔴 LIVE: RSBN Exclusive Interview with Mike Lindell on his White House Visit & The Next 4 Years

"Nine Catholic bishops with COVID-19 die in a single week"

Rome Newsroom, Jan 15, 2021 / 02:00 pm MT (CNA).- In the past week, nine Catholic bishops have died worldwide after testing positive for COVID-19.

Between Jan. 8 and Jan. 15, bishops across three continents died as a result of the coronavirus. The deceased bishops ranged in age from 53 years old to 91. Five of the bishops died in Europe, where a new strain of COVID-19 has led many countries to implement further restrictions.

Four bishops died on the same day, Jan. 13: Archbishop Philip Tartaglia of Glasgow, who was 70 years old; Bishop Moses Hamungole of Monze, Zambia, who died at the age of 53; 87-year-old Bishop Mario Cecchini of Fano, Italy; and Cardinal Eusébio Oscar Scheid, the 88-year-old retired archbishop of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/nine-catholic-bishops-with-covid-19-die-in-a-single-week-36233

Lin Wood posted the following on Telegram a few hours ago.

We are imperfect. We are impatient. We wanted this election decided on November 3. It was. 75% of the voters cast ballots on Election Day for Donald Trump. He won in a landslide. 

President Trump does not give up. He has worked hard for us and our country every day for 4 years. He has suffered the slings and arrows from many the entire 4 years. 

Do you really believe he has come this far to quit on us? He has not. He is going to drain the swamp as he promised. 

So I urge patience. Trust Trump. He will Trump them all. Most importantly, trust God who created this nation. God will never allow America to be ruled by communists. So stay strong. Be fearless. All will be well.

A couple of hours before, he posted this:

Lin Wood, [16.01.21 18:02]
While waiting for justice to arrive, here is some recommended reading material. Enjoy!

https://linktr.ee/kagbabe?fbclid=IwAR2qSQZQNSgXsaeroWabi96CyA-gaDmuSJritUBMWjwmEtwivxi_wdYWtc0

That link goes to a user on linktr.ee called kagbabe: Kagbabe. There you will find a further list of links. The link titles are given below. I didn't include the links themselves since many are pdf they would probably make loading the post stuck or slow for some browsers (IPB software encryption). There is no problem like that at linktr.ee.

image.png
@kagbabe
My Instagram

My Telegram

1-15-21 DECLAS FISA Abuse Investigation 11 Transcripts

1-15-20 State Department - Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology

1-15-20 Long List of Trump Administration Accomplishments

1-12-20 DECLAS NSC Indo-Pacific Strategy on China

1-12-21 DECLAS Black Vault releases CIA documents on UFOs

12-29-20 REPORT: Senate Investigation Finds Obama Admin Knowingly Funded al-Qaeda Affiliate

12-23-20 FBI DECLAS E-Mails Hunter Biden Burisma

12-23-20 Covid-19 Vaccine Tracker

12-17-20 DECLAS Peter Strzok Texts - Spying on Trump BEFORE CrossfireHurricane

12-17-20 Navarro Election Report All Three Volumes

12-16-20 Amistad Project on Election Oligarch Zuckerberg

12-14-20 Forensic Analysis Dominion, Antrim County, Michigan

12-8-20 Senate Homeland Security & Finance Committees report on Hunter Biden

12-6-20 DECLAS Emails About Fusion GPS Thumb Drive

12-4-20 VOTER FRAUD Infographic Epoch Times

12-3-20 FBI Texts - Jennifer Boone

12-3-20 DECLAS Russia Hoax Docs Part 1

12-3-20 Russia Hoax Docs Part 2

12-3-20 Russia Hoax Docs Part 3

11-26-20 The 4 Year Long Campaign Against DJT Infographic

Hunter Biden Files

11-18-20 Supplement to Report on Potential Conflicts of Interest Stemming from Biden Family Foreign Business Arrangements

10-12-20 DECLAS 94 pg FBI effort to try and corroborate Steele Dossier

Jim Comey Ignored State Department Whistleblower On Hillary's Crimes With Classified Material

10-9-20 DECLAS State Dept Emails Top Officials - Christopher Steele

10-7-20 DECLAS Eric Ciaramella Email

10-6-20 DECLAS former CIA Director John Brennan Handwritten Notes

10-6-20 DECLAS Formal CIA Referral To FBI To Investigate Clinton Campaign

10-1-20 Mueller Part 11 302s Declassified

9-29-20 DECLASSIFIED Letter to Graham from DNI Ratcliffe - Russia Narrative 2016

9-24-20 DECLASSIFIED - AG BARR letter to Graham w/ FBI Docs on Steele Subsource FISA 2009

9-24-20 DECLASSIFIED - Texts - Notes - Flynn Motion to Dismiss

9-23-30 Senate Finance Burisma Biden Probe

9-22-20 Kyle Rithouse - Truth in 11 Minutes- FightBack.Law

9-22-20 Executive Order: COMBATING RACE AND SEX STEREOTYPING

9-16-20 Declas All 4 FISA App were lies Carter Page -

9-14-20 Chinese Virologist Who Fled China Publishes Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab

9-10-20 DECLAS Communications b/w Strzok Page - They wiped 31 phones of evidence

9-1-20 Delcas 302s from Mueller Probe

9-1-20 Declas Judicial Watch State Dept Docs Spying Ukraine

8-23-20 Declas FBI Briefing to Hillary Clinton

8-14-20 FBI Lawyer Kevin Clinesmith Indictment

8-9-20 2018 FBI Briefing Document - They Lied

8-5-20 Seth Rich Case - Requesting Deposition of Julian Assange

7-30-20 Ghislaine Maxwell Unsealed 47 Attachments

7-23-20 DECLAS Joseph Pientka Briefing Document

7-17-20 Annotated Strzok NYT Strzok DECLAS

7-17-20 Steele Sub Source DECLAS - Sen Judiciary

7-17-20 Strzok FBI emails - Judicial Watch FOIA

7-10-20 Flynn Unsealed Exculpatory Evidence: Boente Notes +++

7-8-20 9/11 Truth In Depth Report on News Coverage of 9/11

7-2-20 DOJ Press Release: Ghislaine Maxwell Charges

7-2-20 Ghislaine Maxwell Indictment (and arrested 7-2-20)

6-29-20 SCOTUS Soros Open Society Decision

6-25-20 Human Trafficking State Dept Report

6-24-20 DC Circuit orders Judge Sullivan to grant the DOJ Motion to Dismiss

6-24-20 Declassified Peter Strzok Notes

6-3-20 DOJ Available Documents

5-29-20 Declassified General Flynn / Kislyak Transcripts

5-27-20 Declassified FBI Document that Launched Crossfire Hurricane

5-13-20 Declassified List of Unmaskings

5-19-20 Declassified Susan Rice E-Mail Targeting Michael Flynn

5-7-20 Declassified 53 HPSCI Transcripts (Russia Investigation Testimonies)

4-30-20 Flynn: Exculpatory Evidence Unsealed - Filing

4-29-20 Flynn: Exculpatory Evidence Unsealed - Priestap Notes

Pizzagate Links / Archives

Resignation List

How the Chinese Regime Colluded with WHO During the Pandemic: Infographic

Eric Trump Posted Q WWG1WGA Meme Archived Link

Massive Dump Of Video Clips Documenting Looters And Violent Riots During George Floyd Protests

BOMBSHELL: Planned Parenthood officials admit under oath to selling aborted body parts

FISA Abuse Timeline: Epoch

George Magazine Bill Gates Interview (Feb 1997)

FLYNN: SECOND SUPPLEMENT TO MOTION TO DISMISS

DHS Biodefense Lab Study

FISA docs new 4-16-20

5G Tracking Map

POTUS Oval Address China Coronavirus

Mockingbird Media

Just The News John Solomon

Soros Ran American Organizations

CoronaVirus Zero Hedge

Clinton Foundation Pay2Play

China war on America Infographic

Space Race Infographic

Unlawful Spying FISA Infographic

Uranium One Scandal Infographic

Insurance Policy Infographic

Beyond the Memo Infographic

Awan Scandal Infographic

JFK

CIA MSM

FBI VAULT HRC

FBI Declassified 9/11

MIT Media Lab

Satanic Cult Awareness & Calendar pg 22 PDF

Link to Download Google Leaked Docs

Completed Weather Experiments

Comey OIG Report (Document)

Epstein Black Book - UNREDACTED

Epstein Flight Logs

Weather Modification Patents

That's a lot of reading and one hell of a resource. Just click on the link in Lin's quote or the kagbabe link and it's all yours to use as you wish.

Actually, it feels like a portal crossing over into a reality that feels far different than the one we experience through the media and Internet right now. In that reality, facts matter, lies and cheating and evil are revealed, there are no widespread lockstep disinformation campaigns, and individual rights-based justice exists.

Michael

This one is for William and his nonstop Q mockery (meaning indirect mockery of many OL members for just looking at Q in their mix) over the years, but it is also for anyone who thinks and acts like this (a certain someone on the Q side who used to post here comes to mind).

There are times I disagree with Scott, but then there are times like this where he nails it down tight.

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lin Wood posted the following on Telegram a few hours ago.

A couple of hours before, he posted this:

That link goes to a user on linktr.ee called kagbabe: Kagbabe. There you will find a further list of links. The link titles are given below.

Just reading through that list gives me a feeling of the oceanic dimensions of "The Swamp."  I’m grateful for the industriousness and dedication involved in compiling the list.

—-

Lin Wood has a clarity of conviction which is wonderful to behold.  I would pray, if I believed that there’s a God to whom to pray, that Lin's confidence in God and in Trump will be vindicated.  Unfortunately, I don’t see anything short of a military intervention which can save the day (in the sense of preventing Biden from being inaugurated) at this point - and I’m leery of consequences if there is military intervention.  I don’t know which would be worse, keeping up the fight under a Biden administration or a military coup.

Ellen

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Lin Wood has a clarity of conviction which is wonderful to behold.  I would pray, if I believed that there’s a God to whom to pray, that Lin's confidence in God and in Trump will be vindicated.  Unfortunately, I don’t see anything short of a military intervention which can save the day (in the sense of preventing Biden from being inaugurated) at this point - and I’m leery of consequences if there is military intervention.  I don’t know which would be worse, keeping up the fight under a Biden administration or a military coup.

Ellen,

I am going to give you a downturn for the worse. I expect another plot twist, though, since we are living in a gigantic epic story. And what's a good story without up and down plot twists? :) 

Throughout the day, I read and watch a lot of people and I think my criteria are clear about the balanced approach I take with them. So please keep that balance in mind with the following.

One of the people I like is Mike Adams. I don't speak to the military sources he speaks to, but I do see the respect he has among many of the military types online, and among people I personally admire and trust. Also, he has built many successful online enterprises, the biggest being Natural News and the Brighteon video platform.

He released a downer video yesterday:

Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 - Psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR.

image.png

I know you can't watch much video, so here are some written notes and comments he likes to do for his important videos: Situation Update, Jan. 16th, 2021 – “Operation Trust” psyop revealed, DC prepares for large-scale WAR.

Today’s Situation Update for January 16th is largely bad news, so listen at your own discretion. Trump’s pathways to victory are collapsing, but they are not yet gone. There remain three options for Trump to remain in power and secure a second term:

1. DECLASS documents coming Monday may be game-changers.
  2. The Insurrection Act can still be deployed, but it seems no one in the military is willing to follow those orders (unless they are keeping it a really good secret, which is certainly possible…).
  3. The military itself may be carrying out a pro-America “military coup” to overthrow the deep state and save the republic.

However, the vast majority of evidence stemming from actions by Trump officials — Chris Miller says he is leaving the DoD on Wednesday, for example — indicates that Joe Biden will be sworn in and America will fall to a radical left-wing authoritarian police state. 

There's more, too. And he gets more optimistic as he goes along.

Mike was on interviewed by Alex Jones yesterday.

Emergency Saturday Broadcast! Deep State Terror Attacks Imminent/Sleeper Cells Activated

image.png

I watched both videos in their entirety. Mike's video was 1:13 (that is about one hour and a quarter) and Alex's video was about two and a half hours.

One theme of both is that there are some major Q and QAnon personalities who are members of the Deep State and are part of setting up Q as a psyop to get Q followers to overreact with violence in public. That way they can paint all Trump supporters as unhinged and have the government crack down on them.

(But Mike and Alex exclude Lin Wood, Sidney Powell and others from this. They make a point to say they are good guys.)

But that's what the attack on the Capitol was about. According to both Alex and Mike, that plan is involved somehow with the military escalation in DC, although both believe there is a lot more involved in that escalation than just framing Trump supporters.

Now, it appears there will be "Patriot protests" at all 50 state capitols across the USA. But after being stung by the setup at the Capital in DC, very few Patriots will go. Both Mike and Alex and urging people to stay home. And it appears like some people in the FBI have been actually trying to recruit Patriots to go so they can bust them.

One of the Deep State Q people Alex identified, but Mike doesn't want to, is Steve Pieczenik. Mike said he found the CIA credentials of a famous Q personality, but Alex went right out and trashed Pieczenik, calling him O'Brien in Orwell's 1984. :) 

There is no doubt that a setup did take place on Jan. 6. Alex Jones was there doing his bombastic thing with a bullhorn, but as he got closer to the Capitol, he saw they were going in and damaging it. So he set himself up on an elevation of some kind and started blasting out to everyone to be peaceful, to not go into the Capitol, and on so forth. And he stayed doing this for a long time..

Still, the next day, an article came out in the WSJ saying that Alex Jones was leading the charge to invade the Capitol with half-crazed racist Trump followers. Obviously the article was written in advance. According to Alex, they have since taken it down and issued a retraction in face of the video evidence.

I want to go deeper into Q being a psyop, but I'm tired right now. Maybe later.

However, I do have some extra thoughts

There are a lot of people suddenly demonizing Q and QAnon right now, from Jack Dorsey saying Twitter will purge QAnon and related tweets from the platform to Alex coming down hard on it being a psyop to the idiot anti-Trump Republicans saying Q is destroying the Republican party. And on and on.

That's just a little too convenient. When shit goes wrong, it is very easy to single out one thing as a scapegoat and blame it all on that scapegoat. This is what I believe is happening with people on all sides right now.

I agree there is a cult element to one faction of Q. And, according to Mike and Alex (and others I have read), the cult-allure elements are being enhanced by artificial intelligence. I can see it, but I don't believe this is widespread. I mean, if true, the cult cuts both ways. People who are fanatical against Q are also in a cult. And I don't see counterintelligence creeps deploying AI for that.

But mostly, there are many factions of Q, running from con artists, to curious people to all kinds. 

Also, no matter how evil some people say Q is, I think Q did a lot of good bringing pedophilia among the elites to the forefront in the culture, at least enough to take down Jeffrey Epstein and rescue countless kids.

If Q and QAnon are like Operation Trust of the 1920's (a false resistance operation staged by the GNU in Soviet Russia to flush out remaining monarchists and anti-Bolshevicks) as both Mike and Alex agree, how in hell does taking down elitist pedophiles factor in? Transposed, it's the elitist pedophiles or other elitists who are blackmailing elitist pedophiles who would be running the fake resistance. They would be taking themselves down.

This leads me to think a fake resistance psyop is not all there is to Q, but there are enough organized people--really evil people--using Q in that manner who are trying to break the morale of Trump supporters with false flag operations.

I want to write more about this, but later. I do believe the simultaneous attacks on the Capitols around the country will fizzle as false flag operations, though. The people staging this crap do not understand Trump supporters and I think they never will.

I also think there will be a reckoning and it will not be pretty for them. And it won't be gun-totin' Bible-thumpin' rednecks shooting up the place, either.

It will be about 100,000,000 non-compliant citizens at the start and will grow from there. And once they get back the federal government (if they lose it), they will opt for justice rather than mercy in uncovering and punishing the wrongdoing.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If Q and QAnon are like Operation Trust of the 1920's (a false resistance operation staged by the GNU in Soviet Russia to flush out remaining monarchists and anti-Bolshevicks) as both Mike and Alex agree, how in hell does taking down elitist pedophiles factor in? Transposed, it's the elitist pedophiles or other elitists who are blackmailing elitist pedophiles who would be running the fake resistance. They would be taking themselves down.

This leads me to think a fake resistance psyop is not all there is to Q, but there are enough organized people--really evil people--using Q in that manner who are trying to break the morale of Trump supporters with false flag operations.

I've seen this claim about cue pop up a few times, and had me wondering, myself. But we could play "what if?" all day long, imagining many different scenarios and possibilities. But we can go overboard in our imaginations, chasing the possible, the impossible, and the arbitrary.

(Here's one, off the top of my head: It could possibly be a Soviet-styled pacifying psy-op, in theory. But what else could it be? Out of the ART OF WAR and other playbooks, could it not be an attempt to turn the populace into a volunteer citizen resistance, an "army of digital soldiers"? I've seen something claimed to that point already, within and outside of Kue. It's not unheard of in history. A plan like that is shown in the movie STARGATE, for example. [Put aside the sci-fi elements...] The liberating forces are limited in number, but the populace under rule is vast. There are recruits or volunteers among the people,  and they light the spark under the rest to rise up. And they are armed. And that's more important than just having a separate military force acting along, especially [this part is for Ellen's concerns] if one is worried of the consequences of said military force after it's over. In our case, we have a military beholden to the Constitution and American principles of liberty.]

Still, insufficient information can carry us away, and we can't see the truth directly, like an atom, so we have to use inference, deduction, discernment, Occam's Razor, etc...

Anyway, here are my doubts about that counter-resistance psy-op theory:

A. Was it necessary for the "Deep State" to do this?

It seems that during the Obama years, they had their system pretty well in place, with little anyone could do about it; even the Tea Party has already been neutralized. People were ALREADY "pacified", going along with 8 years of Obama in slow-boiling water, putting their faith in the GOP to fight the legal fight. (The GOP who are now revealed to be full of it.) s And if it was part of their "16 year plan", Hillary was NOT supposed to lose. Which means Donald Trump was NOT supposed to win.

Now, Trump is supposedly "in" on the kew thing, some say he is "Kew Plus", that his tweets were timed in conjunction with certain kew drops, etc. If this is true, and if "Kew" were a Deep State psy-op, then WHY recruit Trump?  If Hillary was NOT supposed to lose, then WHY would they recruited Trump to throw off their own plan?

B. I don't know much about the original Soviet operation it's supposed to be based on, except that it was made of former resistance members who ultimately sided with the Soviets to calm the remaining resistance.  And I've seen some conservative critics tell people not to be passive by "trusting a plan" but to get out there and be active in local politics, write to your legislators, vote, etc.  for The problem, here, is that "Cue" seems to be doing the OPPOSITE of pacifying a resistance; rather, it's telling people the TRUTH about the deep state. But not just that, it's revealed that involves BOTH sides of the aisle, left AND right...AND the media. It's not saying to "write your legislator/letters to the editor; it's saying THEY can't be trusted. AND the  supposed petofiliac underpinnings on both sides? Well, who's going to be pacified by THAT? ESPECIALLY when the audience is largely made up of Christians who are being told that Epstein Island is a blackmail mill with a temple built on top of a sacrificial alter?

C. "The only way is Military." Which seems to be where we are headed. Now, here, the drops have been pointing to some very specific things that will happen once events play out, "red 1, red 2," etc, trigged by 'moves by "Pelosi or Pence"...and we have been seeing different people, like Pompeo, tweeting things containing "red lines" (like his six bottles of red wine ="red six", etc. And today, Pence is supposed to be visiting the 10th Mountain Division, which was specifically mentioned in a Kue post from this past June. So, on this aspect, it's not vague Nostradamus stuff. It's too specific for a larp. (And if there are things that didn't happen as stated, or maybe out of order, that's always going to be chalked up to "disinformation. Unlike Nostramdums, the criteria isn't accuracy, as it's not psychic. Disinformation in information war is necessary. And, well, sometimes plans change. "Marines don't plan; they improvise."

Now, here, we could say, sure, maybe there's something to it, but it's part of the psy-op. Except that if it were truly to pacify a resistance, why get them riled up, talk of military being the only way, but...NOT take their guns first? This is the biggest sticking point for me. We know they WANTED to do that for a long time, and sure as hell tried. But for every communist behind the proverbial tree, there are STILL armed Americans behind the proverbial blades of grass.

Now, here, if there's a counter-argument, I am aware that there is something going on with the AMMUNITION supply that many may not be familiar with. And that would be clever; if you can't take the guns, well, take the bullets. Except I don't know that THAT will be enough; ammunition can be found, and if not, improvised. After all, we ARE Americans...

(One other point about the military: one could worry about this leading to war, of course, or worry about a military takeover;  but we were heading towards a civil war; Rand called that in "Don't Let It Go":

"Only one thing is certain: a dictatorship cannot take hold in America today. This country, as yet, cannot be ruled—but it can explode. It can blow up into the helpless rage and blind violence of a civil war."

"This may very well be a means to prevent a hot civil war, with real bloodshed. Would we really WANT the "helpless rage and blind violence" of a civil war, or a principled, measured, controlled  behind-the-scenes operation that follows the principles of the Constitution and the rule of law? It's claimed that  true was Trump was recruited by the military to do all this. And so far, has Trump acted like the dictator they projected? He has followed the Constitution, and all the legal procedures required of him before the military action can be invoked, showing that it was the Deep State players who DIDN'T follow the laws, but betrayed them, committing treason, just what is needed for a military tribunal.  History will reveal which is right...

D. Finally, does Kueue really seem like it's pacifying people, or forewarning them that their very system is corrupt and not to be trusted? The stated goal is not for the awake to sleep, but for sleeping to awake. For the awake to wake the sleeping. "Sometimes you can't tell the people, you have to show them." Well, how long have Objectivists and Libetarians tried to "tell" the people, to no avail? Even Rand's "showing" them via WE THE LIVING, ANTHEM, and ATLAS SHRUGGED was not enough, nor was THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO, etc...Supposedly, the 16-year plan was going along on schedule, boiling the frogs slowly, only to be interrupted in 2016 by Trump, forcing them to "turn up the heat" on the boiling frogs, who NOW know they are boiling, because they can now see, smell, touch, hear, and taste themselves boiling. We can SEE the politicians who shut down livelihoods while enriching their own. We can SEE the widespread election fraud, and voting will not be trusted in the future. (Cue stated years ago, "this is NOT another four-year election.") WHY would the deep state do that? We can SEE the riots under the guise of protests. We see SO much more now, but also, we FEEL it, viscerally...and without slogging through "Galt's speech" to do it...

How is THAT helping to pacify the people against the Deep State?

There are more things I could think of (didn't even mention the censorship and the "mandala effect" , or all the things Trump put in place the last 4 years re the economy/central bank, moving business back home, and brokering peace deals in the Middle East) , but those are my 4 main sticking points against it being a psy-op: waking up and forewarning an armed populace ready to fight for their freedoms does not seem like a winning strategy to pacify a resistance...just the opposite. It makes no sense when rile up a sleeping baby when you just got them down to sleep...

Conclusion (added from my later comment after this post:)

Counter-arguments to my points can be made, given the uncertainty of it all. I'm not going to go tit-for-tat in response to point-counterpoints in future comments about the validity of Kueue, when it started, etc.; it's much too late for that, I don't have time, and again, I don't know. And it's more important to focus on the message, at this point. So, instead of trying to answer them all, a futile, time-wasting gesture if there ever was one, I'm simply going to cut the Gordian knot, there:

Without claiming what the actuality is, since I don't have first-hand knowledge, I'll just conclude my comments for now by saying that, now that we're down to the 11th hour, that it's interesting how it went from "an internet larp" to "muh Russian psy-op" meant to pacify/flush out the resistance...how it went from impossible, too-good-to-be-true for us, but to possible for the deep state...(now how's THAT for a discouragement campaign?  Who benefits from that mode of thinking? Hmmm...)

Why is that we're always told that evil always triumphs, that good can't win? Who benefits from that? Hmm...) But then, if it's possible for the deep state to pull off, then it can be possible for the liberty-minded, as well... With that said, now we'll have to wait and see what the next 3 days brings. But, with that said, I'll conclude with a passage from another great counter-insurgence known as "the Strike":

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it’s yours.”

“But to win it requires your total dedication and a total break with the world of your past, with the doctrine that man is a sacrificial animal who exists for the pleasure of others.”

21 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I've seen this claim about cue pop up a few times, and had me wondering, myself. But we could play "what if?" all day long, imagining many different scenarios and possibilities. But we can go overboard in our imaginations, chasing the possible, the impossible, and the arbitrary.

(Here's one, off the top of my head: It could possibly be a Soviet-styled pacifying psy-op, in theory. But what else could it be? Out of the ART OF WAR and other playbooks, could it not be an attempt to turn the populace into a volunteer citizen resistance, an "army of digital soldiers"? I've seen something claimed to that point already, within and outside of Kue. It's not unheard of in history. A plan like that is shown in the movie STARGATE, for example. [Put aside the sci-fi elements...] The liberating forces are limited in number, but the populace under rule is vast. There are recruits or volunteers among the people,  and they light the spark under the rest to rise up. And they are armed. And that's more important than just having a separate military force acting along, especially [this part is for Ellen's concerns] if one is worried of the consequences of said military force after it's over. In our case, we have a military beholden to the Constitution and American principles of liberty.]

Still, insufficient information can carry us away, and we can't see the truth directly, like an atom, so we have to use inference, deduction, discernment, Occam's Razor, etc...

Anyway, here are my doubts about that counter-resistance psy-op theory:

A. Was it necessary for the "Deep State" to do this?

It seems that during the Obama years, they had their system pretty well in place, with little anyone could do about it; even the Tea Party has already been neutralized. People were ALREADY "pacified", going along with 8 years of Obama in slow-boiling water, putting their faith in the GOP to fight the legal fight. (The GOP who are now revealed to be full of it.) s And if it was part of their "16 year plan", Hillary was NOT supposed to lose. Which means Donald Trump was NOT supposed to win.

Now, Trump is supposedly "in" on the kew thing, some say he is "Kew Plus", that his tweets were timed in conjunction with certain kew drops, etc. If this is true, and if "Kew" were a Deep State psy-op, then WHY recruit Trump?  If Hillary was NOT supposed to lose, then WHY would they recruited Trump to throw off their own plan?

B. I don't know much about the original Soviet operation it's supposed to be based on, except that it was made of former resistance members who ultimately sided with the Soviets to calm the remaining resistance.  And I've seen some conservative critics tell people not to be passive by "trusting a plan" but to get out there and be active in local politics, write to your legislators, vote, etc.  for The problem, here, is that "Cue" seems to be doing the OPPOSITE of pacifying a resistance; rather, it's telling people the TRUTH about the deep state. But not just that, it's revealed that involves BOTH sides of the aisle, left AND right...AND the media. It's not saying to "write your legislator/letters to the editor; it's saying THEY can't be trusted. AND the  supposed petofiliac underpinnings on both sides? Well, who's going to be pacified by THAT? ESPECIALLY when the audience is largely made up of Christians who are being told that Epstein Island is a blackmail mill with a temple built on top of a sacrificial alter?

C. "The only way is Military." Which seems to be where we are headed. Now, here, the drops have been pointing to some very specific things that will happen once events play out, "red 1, red 2," etc, trigged by 'moves by "Pelosi or Pence"...and we have been seeing different people, like Pompeo, tweeting things containing "red lines" (like his six bottles of red wine ="red six", etc. And today, Pence is supposed to be visiting the 10th Mountain Division, which was specifically mentioned in a Kue post from this past June. So, on this aspect, it's not vague Nostradamus stuff. It's too specific for a larp. (And if there are things that didn't happen as stated, or maybe out of order, that's always going to be chalked up to "disinformation. Unlike Nostramdums, the criteria isn't accuracy, as it's not psychic. Disinformation in information war is necessary. And, well, sometimes plans change. "Marines don't plan; they improvise."

Now, here, we could say, sure, maybe there's something to it, but it's part of the psy-op. Except that if it were truly to pacify a resistance, why get them riled up, talk of military being the only way, but...NOT take their guns first? This is the biggest sticking point for me. We know they WANTED to do that for a long time, and sure as hell tried. But for every communist behind the proverbial tree, there are STILL armed Americans behind the proverbial blades of grass.
Now, here, if there's a counter-argument, I am aware that there is something going on with the AMMUNITION supply that many may not be familiar with. And that would be clever; if you can't take the guns, well, take the bullets. Except I don't know that THAT will be enough; ammunition can be found, and if not, improvised. After all, we ARE Americans...

(One other point about the military: one could worry about this leading to war, of course, or worry about a military takeover;  but we were heading towards a civil war; Rand called that in "Don't Let It Go":

"Only one thing is certain: a dictatorship cannot take hold in America today. This country, as yet, cannot be ruled—but it can explode. It can blow up into the helpless rage and blind violence of a civil war."

"This may very well be a means to prevent a hot civil war, with real bloodshed. Would we really WANT the "helpless rage and blind violence" of a civil war, or a principled, measured, controlled  behind-the-scenes operation that follows the principles of the Constitution and the rule of law? It's claimed that  true was Trump was recruited by the military to do all this. And so far, he has followed the Constitution, and all the legal procedures required of him before the military action can be invoked, showing that it was the Deep State players who DIDN'T follow the laws, but betrayed them, committing treason, just what is needed for a military tribunal.  History will reveal which is right...

D. Finally, does Kueue really seem like it's pacifying people, or forewarning them that their very system is corrupt and not to be trusted? The stated goal is not for the awake to sleep, but for sleeping to awake. For the awake to wake the sleeping. "Sometimes you can't tell the people, you have to show them." Well, how long have Objectivists and Libetarians tried to "tell" the people, to no avail? Even Rand's "showing" them via WE THE LIVING, ANTHEM, and ATLAS SHRUGGED was not enough, nor was THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO, etc...Supposedly, the 16-year plan was going along on schedule, boiling the frogs slowly, only to be interrupted in 2016 by Trump, forcing them to "turn up the heat" on the boiling frogs, who NOW know they are boiling, because they can now see, smell, touch, hear, and taste themselves boiling. We can SEE the politicians who shut down livelihoods while enriching their own. We can SEE the widespread election fraud, and voting will not be trusted in the future. (Cue stated years ago, "this is NOT another four-year election.") WHY would the deep state do that? We can SEE the riots under the guise of protests. We see SO much more now, but also, we FEEL it, viscerally...and without slogging through "Galt's speech" to do it...

How is THAT helping to pacify the people against the Deep State?

There are more things I could think of (didn't even mention the censorship and the "mandala effect") , but those are my 4 main sticking points against it being a psy-op: waking up and forewarning an armed populace ready to fight for their freedoms does not seem like a winning strategy to pacify a resistance...just the opposite. It makes no sense when rile up a sleeping baby when you just got them down to sleep...

For the "TL:DR" crowd:
A friend of mine just shared this with me:

"The boomers are finally hearing about [letter redacted]. My mother in law is neck deep and 'warning' us about stuff...Warning about the pedo, DS stuff to he clear..." preparing for power outages, etc.

Does that sound like the intended result of a pacifying psy-op? Or the intended result of getting people to wake up about the deep state?

21 hours ago, Peter said:

Michael wrote: Notice that Dorsey said after they finish with "this one account" (Trump's), they are going to focus on QAnon and the process will go on for weeks. end quote

This has been discussed, but . . . Objectivists promote laissez-faire and property rights. Should common carriers be allowed to ban President Trump from access? I am interested how “fans of Rand” think about this issue. Peter

Some background from Microsoft Bing. What are common carriers? Some common carriers transport goods for other businesses and others provide transport for members of the general public. Some businesses that may be classified as common carriers include taxi services, trucking companies, rail freight services, waste removal services, couriers, vehicle towing services, and air freight services.

Is telecommunications a common carrier? Under U.S. law, telecommunications services are classified as common carriers, as are many oil and gas pipeline operators. Common carriers provide essential public services and thus can face more state and interstate regulations and more government scrutiny.

Foreign Ownership Rules and Policies for Common Carrier ... www.fcc.gov › general › foreign-ownership-rules-and-policies-common-carrier... Section 310(b) contains specific restrictions on who can hold a broadcast, common carrier, or aeronautical radio station license. Sections 310(b)(1) and (b)(2) prohibit any alien or representative, and any foreign-organized corporation, respectively, from holding a broadcast, common carrier, aeronautical radio license . . .

You can't let these at war with us folks off the hook with libertarian property rights theory because we are on a de facto war footing. We Are At War. 

--Brant

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, tmj said:

I think the aspect of *RST as psy-op to be forewarned against is the use of it to draw out and identify people sympathetic to the narrative .

Like Erdogan's fake self directed "coup" attempt.

I've heard that, as well. "That's a bold strategy, Cotton; let's see how that plays out..." What are they going to do against  >millions< of people "sympathetic to the narrative"? It's not going to be as easy to roll over them here, and would only lead to the out-right, "hot" civil war.

3 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I've heard that, as well. Except, what are you going to do against  >millions< of people "sympathetic to the narrative"? It's not going to be as easy to roll over them here, and would only lead to the out-right, "hot" civil war.

Aside from a handful of notable exception, the Lady in TX , the NJ gym owners, the Maine brewer and restaurant owner, the lockdowns let them gauge what to expect from the gen pop.

Counter-arguments to my points can be made, given the uncertainty of it all. But instead of trying to answer them all, a futile, time-wasting gesture if there ever was one, I'm simply going to cut the Gordian knot, there:

Without claiming what the actuality is, since I don't have first-hand knoweldge, I'll just conclude my comments for now by saying that, now that we're down to the 11th hour, that it's interesting how it went from "an internet larp" to "muh Russian psy-op" meant to pacify/flush out the resistance...how it went from impossible, too-good-to-be-true for us, but to possible for the deep state...(now how's THAT for a discouragement campaign? Why is that we're always told that evil always triumphs, that good can't win? Who benefits from that thinking? Hmm...) But then, if it's possible for the deep state to pull off, then it can be possible for the liberty-minded, as well...

With that said, now we'll have to wait and see what the next 3 days brings. But, with that said, I'll conclude with a passage from another great counter-insurgence known as "the Strike":

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark, in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish, in lonely frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach. Check your road and the nature of your battle. The world you desired can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it’s yours.”

“But to win it requires your total dedication and a total break with the world of your past, with the doctrine that man is a sacrificial animal who exists for the pleasure of others.”

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, tmj said:

Aside from a handful of notable exception, the Lady in TX , the NJ gym owners, the Maine brewer and restaurant owner, the lockdowns let them gauge what to expect from the gen pop.

That's one theory. But I don't see it as "Gauging the gen-pop" as much as waking UP the gen-pop. And THAT would be counter-intuitive to the "Frog-boiling" technique of cooking, turning up the heat too soon while they can still jump out. (Conversely, the idea of 17th letter IS to do just that, speed up the boiling ahead of the 16-year plan so that the frogs DO wake up and jump out before it's too late; "Tell, don't show doesn't work in the Plato's "allegory of the cave."  "Hey, they're trying to boil us...what, you don't believe me? [turns up heat] NOW do you believe me? Yes? Good! JUMP OUT OF THE POT!) And  it's counter-intuitive to gauging those who are already awake or flushing out the resistance if your making the number of people aware and awake larger.

I have literally no idea what the letter who shall not be named is/was/could be/have been, but the spark I refuse to let die is the recognition that so much in the world right now is 'just not right' and that sparks draws up some anger when I feel as if no one else can see It or fails to call it out. That was always the thing that initially drew me to nameless letter the allegory of righteousness , bold righteousness in the face of all this shit.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, tmj said:

I have literally no idea what the letter who shall not be named is/was/could be/have been, but the spark I refuse to let die is the recognition that so much in the world right now is 'just not right' and that sparks draws up some anger when I feel as if no one else can see It or fails to call it out. That was always the thing that initially drew me to nameless letter the allegory of righteousness , bold righteousness in the face of all this shit.

Hold on to that spark. Don't let it go.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

One theme of both is that there are some major Q and QAnon personalities who are members of the Deep State and are part of setting up Q as a psyop to get Q followers to overreact with violence in public. That way they can paint all Trump supporters as unhinged and have the government crack down on them.

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael,

Thank you very much for the synopses, quotes, and analysis.  I’m very grateful to you for watching, researching, and discussing things I simply cannot manage to watch.

The situation doesn’t sound good.  How’s that for understatement? (Gallows humor laugh.)

I’m hoping for possibility 1 of Mike Adam's 3 possibilities:

"DECLASS documents coming Monday may be game-changers."

Ellen

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

I don’t buy the idea that Trump is in on Q.  Supposed "evidences" I've seen were awfully flimsy.

But your chronology's off anyway. Q started after Trump was in office.  Hillary, who wasn’t supposed to lose, had lost.  According to an Atlantic piece I read, the first Q drop was October 28, 1917.

Ellen