This is exploding and I bet some Deep Staters are entangled in it up to their eyeballs.

From the New York Post.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

The Deep Staters embedded in social media tech giants are not amused.

Twitter, Facebook censor Post over Hunter Biden exposé

This, and other stuff, is going down no matter who wins the election. But President Trump will win, so this, in particular, is going to go down hard.

Remember when asked about prosecuting Hillary Clinton in 2017, President Trump said, "I don't want to hurt those people,"?

I bet he doesn't feel so magnanimous and gracious this go around.

The Deep Staters can't censor Rush Limbaugh right now, though.

Smoking Gun! Oligarch Paid Hunter for Biden to Threaten Ukraine

He and a lot of others are going to keep this alive in the public. For example:

Here's a screenshot in case Twitter messes with that tweet.

image.png

Oh... and there's this beaut from The Gateway Pundit.

Hunter Biden Hard Drive Under Investigation by Senate Committee After New York Post Bombshell Report

According to the New York Post, there is a 12-minute “raunchy” video of Hunter Biden partying with hookers and smoking crack.

Hunter Biden falls asleep with a crackpipe in his mouth

image.png

Michael

Idiots are going nuts by claiming Hunter Biden's laptop was hacked.

It wasn't. HB left his laptop in a shop for repair. Then he didn't pay the repair bill.

The shop owner filed a lien, then took legal possession of the computer after the legal limit for payment had expired.

When he looked at what was on the hard drive, he got real scared for his life and family. 

So he turned it into the FBI. Time passes and nothing. Sen. Mike Lee. Time passes and nothing. He's still scared. He wants  someone to say he won't get offed.

Then he sent it to Rudy.

Kaboom.

Good thing he kept a copy of the hard drive when he gave the physical computer to the FBI.

He did not hack Hunter Biden's computer. He looked at the hard drive of his own property.

Michael

I can just imagine that in the inevitable years it will take for any civil or criminal actions that may stem from this episode , that at some point a legal argument will be made to suppress the contents because although the physical property belonged to the repair shop, the data therein belonged to HB. 

It’s his data, lol.

Hmm if HB was on it enough to use burner phones, why did he take his laptop to a random shop and not retrieve it?

Probably lost it , but couldn’t tell anyone. The way this is coming out feels like a focusing on people named Biden. Ancillary people may suffer less scrutiny , I wonder if someone lost it for Hunter , somewhere it could be found. It seems the putter needed to be fixed around the time Burisma was becoming a common household word . Weird how stuff happens.

2 hours ago, Peter said:

Think about this idea from Lou Dobbs Tonight.  Does America have Oligarchs?

Peter,

Is the Pope catholic? Does a bear shit in the woods? Does a hobby horse have a hickory di...

Er...

You know what I mean...

:)

(btw - The Bushes, Clinton and Obama allowed oligarchs to grow in America. We've always had the crony rich, but these genius presidents opened all stops.)

Michael

1 hour ago, tmj said:

Hmm if HB was on it enough to use burner phones, why did he take his laptop to a random shop and not retrieve it?

T,

I have an idea. I think he linked his data to the cloud in a backup for some reason or other, not because he knew how or why to do that. (A promotion that looked good, a friend set it up, something like that.)

Then while he was plastered, he dropped his laptop in the pool or ran over it with his car or something. 

Oh shit, he thinks. All my stuff is on it!

In a panic, he takes it to a repair shop.

Then he goes out and buys a new laptop, an even fancier one than he had. Look at all the cool things he can do with this one.

A friend shows him how to get his data from the backup.

Wow, he goes. I forgot about that. Cool, man.

And you (pointing to a scantily clad babe), come over here and give daddy a kiss. You know where. And gimme another hit on that pipe, wouldja?

The laptop in the repair shop goes straight down the memory hole.

I wouldn't want to give the impression that I know this kind of mentality from experience...

Michael

On another front, I keep seeing the following story going around all over the place.

The story is that the Obama administration was essentially in cahoots with Iran to protect Osama bin Laden. When it came time to kill Bin Laden, Iran double-crossed the US and put in a body-double. Hillary Clinton and Brennan were behind the mission and only told Obama about it once the mission had started because they were afraid Obama would not go along with it.

Therefore, the mission proceeded and the US killed a body-double. While everybody was celebrating, Iran demanded a cash payment from the US to not reveal the secret, which explains why Obama had pallets of money sent to them in the middle of the night. His reelection was in the balance.

And that is the reason there was no body of Bin Laden and there was a sea burial, which the whistleblower said is totally against Muslim practice. A Muslim traditionally has to be buried in the ground with his (or presumably her) head pointing toward Mecca.

That sounds like conspiracy theory stuff, except the whistleblower claims he has a trove of 4 terabytes of documents, videos, phone calls and all kinds of goodies involving high-level US politicians.

The video below is a bit too Christian for the OL audience, but they are pretty clear in giving the story and providing some of the proof.

Apparently, the documentation for all this is in the hands of a prominent Congressman right now and is on its way to President Trump. So they are claiming a big boom is coming in the press, which will try to suppress it.

I'm providing the Bitchute copy because I predict the YouTube copy will not be among us for too long.

image.png

The lady who is pushing this story is Anna Khait and the guy in the video is Gary Franchi. I had not heard of them before.

Let's see if this story gets legs. I've already seen several videos about this story in different places, including Twitter and YouTube.

I'm only posting this one video so far just in case the story is false. There will be plenty of time to add more later if need be.

But from what I've seen so far, it looks like it is true and will grow into something big. That's due to the participation of top US politicians in the documentation, videos, recorded phone calls and so on.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I'd wager HB is 'smart' enough to be conniving enough to insert himself into the world of international influencing peddling and money laundering, fraud while at the same time maintaining a rather raucous lifestyle. But it seems like his lack of scruples and out of kilter moral compass could lead to a decision to not tell daddy he couldn't find his missing computers as that could bring an immediate halt to his conniving and  manipulative lifestyle.

The picture of him asleep made me pause , like those reality shows where someone has a heart attack yet the camera guy just keeps filming and your mind can forget the camera guy is just filming, instead of the natural response to drop everything and render assistance. A little on the nose proof wise, there are not any pictures of me sleeping on any of my devices and I can't really see me getting one and keeping it . I'm sure it's possible that picture was on his hard drive but the fact it was and that that's one we see , feels funny , no ?

I wouldn't/don't doubt for a second that the Biden family is as corrupt as this story proports , I'd just bet he was involved with people more devious and more 'focused' than HB and serves him right.

I hope ultimately this exposure helps to thwart Joe Biden's campaign and the left's  push in this election cycle of one party rule and weakening/killing of the republic, but man are these coincidences piling up or what ?

This is what squish does.

FNC’s Wallace: ‘I’m Suspicious’ of NY Post Hunter Biden Story — Giuliani Not a ‘Reliable Source’

That's what Chris Wallace calls journalistic integrity.

I've watched him over the last four years. He was not so suspicious of the people running the cons during the "muh Russians" hoax or the impeachment based on a phony premise.

Integrity-wise, he's moral squish.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is what squish does.

So let's see how reliable Giuliani is as a source.

Let's hear it from his own lips as a start.

Now hold onto your hats because this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Rudy said it's not only the Bidens and the Clintons and the Obama administration. He's doing his preliminary lawyer's investigation all nice and legal and is getting everything on record.

And here is a hint about the future. This was at the very end of the video.

I was told by a very reliable Ukrainian: If you open the door on this, there are going to be a lot of Democratic heads that roll in Washington. This corruption was not confined within the Obama administration to the Biden family. There are other families who are equally corrupt. 

I mean, we know about the Clintons. I can give you three or four more. And that's why they fought so hard to suppress this. And that's why they fought so hard to impeach Trump on false charges--to get the focus off them. It goes back to the Brennan memo. She's [Hillary Clinton's] going to invent a criminal charge against Trump to hide and take emphasis off the crime she actually committed. That's their modus operandi. That's the reason to vote him out of office big time. 

And when this gets fully investigated, this will arguably be the biggest scandal in the history of this country, certainly involving the most amount of money: Ukraine, China, Iraq, Russia, Romania, Kazakhstan. I haven't even analyzed some of the other countries here.

But money involved in all of them: money going to the Biden family, kickback to Joe on that "pay for the expenses and 50/50.

But, but, but... where is the proof in what he said? 

Well, did you see that phrase "fully investigated"? That means law enforcement investigations. 

But for just a taste right now, people are already starting to turn on each other. Has anyone ever heard of Bevan Cooney?

Look him up. Especially you, Chris Wallace. Look him up you smarmy squish. Why? Because you are going to get your nose rubbed in him for days on end--at your own friggin' place of employment to boot.

Look here.

Source on alleged Hunter Biden email chain verifies message about Chinese investment firm

Fox did not name Cooney in that story yet (they're still addicted to reporting with goddamn anonymous sources), but they will soon have to. The guy's cutting a deal. So they're getting out a CYA headline just to be able to say they didn't suppress the story.

Bevan Cooney is the first domino and Rudy is an old hand at how hard to push to get the other dominoes to fall in a nice elegant train. Don't believe me? Ask those five mafia mobs in jail.

So I wonder, I wonder... Will that name Bevan Cooney start to satisfy Chris Wallace's journalistic integrity? Or will he still try to speculate loud and clear that he doesn't trust the information?

Let me have my own squish moment.

Could it be that Chris Wallace is involved with one or more of those future falling dominoes?

If so, he would not be a very good person to report on all this, would he?

:evil: 

Michael

btw - This one is fun. This is Rudy being interviewed by Steven Crowder on the day of the town halls. So even though it's a day older, Rudy tells the story of how he came by the laptop. The ominous part is Rudy says there are pictures on that laptop no human should ever have to see.

So we can expect to see a nasty chapter coming up.

This video is on BitChute. Just click on the image and the video will open in a new tab. Then you might have to click play (or not).

image.png

With all the Dem panic and Trump supporters milking it and all the yelling, a good-natured interview with a man who's not even worried about corroboration at a legal level since all legal requirements are already met for that was like a breath of fresh air.

Michael

• Like 1

FBI Director Wray has to go.

It's "muh fuckin' Russians" all over again.

WOW — OUTRAGEOUS! Chris Wray’s FBI Is Investigating Whether Hunter Biden Emails are “Russian Disinformation Operation”

This time they are not going to get away with staging a circus.

Man, are they desperate.

Michael

EDIT: This:

Lee Smith is a bestselling author, probably the best, on the Trump presidency and the attacks against it. He's the one who broke open the story about Crossfire Hurricane.

• Like 1

Michael cautioned us, “Now hold onto your hats because this is going to be one hell of a ride.”

I hope the ride begins today or at least before the election. From Fox just now: “Outrage grows over social media suppression of Hunter Biden story.“  If Rudy gives the videos and info to Fox will they report it? They may not be as “big” as social media but even if the National Enquirer ran with the full story it would become widely known in a day. Put it on the air!

4 hours ago, Peter said:

Michael cautioned us, “Now hold onto your hats because this is going to be one hell of a ride.”

I hope the ride begins today or at least before the election. From Fox just now: “Outrage grows over social media suppression of Hunter Biden story.“  If Rudy gives the videos and info to Fox will they report it? They may not be as “big” as social media but even if the National Enquirer ran with the full story it would become widely known in a day. Put it on the air!

Whats the downstream affect of voters hearing this and reckoning a change of mind? In Virginia, at least, Oct 15 was the last day to register as a Republican, and for that matter Democrat as well. The most that Dems can do at this point is not vote.

https://www.vote.org/voter-registration-deadlines/

What a beautiful piece of video.

Steve outright says those who enriched themselves through crony Chinese deals and corruption stole that money from Chinese slaves.

This one deserves a transcript (which I had to do the hard way):

We know the Biden campaign is watching. There's a lot more to come. 

And just remember, every time something comes out and you lie about it, or you hide behind the Russia coverage, additional information is going to come out and prove you're liars.

So, for Tony Blinken and all you guys seeing your careers go up in ashes, just remember, there's evidence, emails, text messages, a lot more to come. And not just from the hard drive. There's stuff coming out all over: affidavits, other things from other news organizations. You're going to be buried in an avalanche of evidence of your corruption and how you've sold out America.

You sold out America to the equivalent of the Nazi Party in the 1930s. That's what the Chinese Communist Party is. 

This is not about China. It's not about the Chinese people. The Chinese people are totally innocent here. The most decent hardworking people on earth. It is their liberation that is the defining aspect of the first half of the twenty-first century.

And you have been complicit in their slavery. You have stolen their money to make yourselves wealthier. 

Joe Biden, and his family, and Blinken, and Sullivan, and you guys are caught up in it, too. OK?

You have stolen the money from the hardest working people on earth. They are enslaved by this totalitarian dictatorship that breaks you on the ground: House Christians, breaks you on the ground: Catholic Church, suppresses the Tibetan Buddhists, puts concentration camps with the Muslim Uighurs. 

You have taken blood money.

Blood money. 

To go... you Hunter Biden, to go and do your drugs and all your depravity.

Well, it's all going to come out in living color. OK? All going to come out in living color.

That money, sir, was stolen from the Chinese people in slave labor. Remember that. 

Stolen from them.

Man, that needs saying and more saying. 

A guy named Tim O'Brien tried to get cute with Steve over this and President Trump weighed in.

Michael

50 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Steve outright says those who enriched themselves through crony Chinese deals and corruption stole that money from Chinese slaves.

Right.  Which makes the whole Antifa and BLM and "wokeness" "social justice" facade just soooooo hypocritically absurd.  What about "social justice" to actual slaves here and now instead of the pretext of grievances against slavery in US history?

On 10/17/2020 at 1:54 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Has anyone ever heard of Bevan Cooney?

They're starting to.

Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails

Cooney is currently serving a sentence in federal prison due to his conviction over financial deals he made connected to Hunter Biden and his other partner Devon Archer. Archer, who was also convicted by a jury in federal court, saw his conviction vacated by a federal judge. That conviction was later—just a couple weeks ago—reinstated by an appellate court, which overruled the lower court judge’s decision to vacate it. Archer awaits sentencing.

In the meantime, however, Cooney—who is serving his sentence in federal prison—reached out to Schweizer via conservative journalist Matthew Tyrmand and provided written authorization to access his Gmail account. He provided the password and username, and written authorization to publish emails because Schweizer says he believes he was the “fall guy” for the Biden family’s corruption and that he believes the public needs to know what really happened in Hunter Biden’s universe. 

Now, after that, I wonder what Devon Archer is going to say, I wonder...

Regardess, a whole string of names is coming...

Michael

15 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now, after that, I wonder what Devon Archer is going to say, I wonder...

The following is not that Michael Moore. It just happens to be the poor dude's name.

But here's Devon Archer with Joe Biden in a photo they used for Burisma until Uncle Joe freaked:

Here is the image just in case Twitter gets cute.

image.png

(drip... drip... drip...)

Michael