12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 8/17/2020 at 12:12 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

the fake news media is now ramping up a campaign to say her arrest had nothing to do with stepping on toes of the Deep State.

For those still interested in this, here is a guy who got his hands on the secret indictment

I wonder how 'secret' the grand jury document is ...

https://www.scribd.com/document/472730527/Millie-Weaver-Indictment

22 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I wonder how 'secret' the grand jury document is ...

William,

In your thirst for a gotcha, you are misunderstanding a legal term.

Wisegeek is not a legal source, but the explanation given there might help.

What is a Secret Indictment?

A secret indictment is an indictment that is not made public until the subject of the indictment has been arrested, notified, or released pending trial. These indictments are primarily seen in the United States, because they are issued by grand juries and most other countries do not use the grand jury in their justice system. 

Helpfully,

Michael

On 8/18/2020 at 4:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's very close to 2 million views now.

The splash is over.

Still, in the last 24 hours, the views have jumped another 400K. That's not on YouTube. That's on Banned Video. With Alex Jones no longer really blessing the film.

Shadowgate now has around 2.4 million views on Banned Video.

And thousands and thousands more views at other video sites.

Michael

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The Media is going full on against QAnon, too.

I think part of the reason for the surge right now is because of Shadowgate.

They go full on against Q because of Q, who has never mentioned Shadowgate or Millie and has indicated that Alex is Mossad.

8 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

They go full on against Q because of Q, who has never mentioned Shadowgate or Millie and has indicated that Alex is Mossad.

Jon,

Of course.

But part of Q is misdirection, too. 

Anyway, I'm not going to argue Q with you. Everyone takes from Q what they wish.

But I see stuff like the following in addition to different interpretations of Q and do not blank any of it out.

We are at war with some very sick people. I'll leave the infighting about who holds the true truthy truth on our side to after the war is over.

When the standard Q people result in a win, I'll take it. Now that Shadowgate is showing to be a win. I'll take it.

You are free to do otherwise.

Michael

2 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

... she [they] will succeed in peeling away not one of us. Just saying.

Jon,

What are you talking about? 

I have no idea what that means.

Is there a secret society with rolls, dues and so forth?

The only person I know of here on OL who is trying to peel away QAnon people is William, but he's against the entire concept.

Michael

6 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Strange that Q and everyone else genuine is being heavily throttled, but not Millie's video? not taken down like every effective Q related video of the past few years. Allowed to shine.

Jon,

Take a breath.

Shadowgate is on Banned Video, not YouTube. Banned Video is a video platform owned by Alex Jones and Infowars.

And, if you will bother to take time from your day to read a little, at least this thread, you will find some other links where Shadowgate is being hosted where censors do not hold influence (Brighteon, BitChute, lbry--there are probably others by now).

Every one of these sites is Q friendly.

Michael

Interviewing Austin Steinfart, taking him seriously and promoting him, as I understand Tore has done (though I have not myself watched) is rather conclusive. Steinfart a confirmed piece of shit fake Q supporter, whose job is to peel away Q people; get their trust and proclaim later that "Q is evil, follow me instead."

45 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Interviewing Austin Steinfart...

Jon,

I have never heard of Austin Steinfart.

I'll look into him. But if people want to play games of competing cliques while we are fighting a war, I'm not too interested. I want to win the war.

And even if this Steinfart dude is an infiltrator or a guy with a savior complex, if he is making a splash, I'm all for it. 

Asymmetric warfare

The way asymmetric warfare works in this fight (on the information and communication level) is that you call attention to one thing, then let people decide on their own about the parallel issue that was along for the ride. That parallel issue is your real interest.

The reason for this tactic is to bring mainstream focus on an issue that is being throttled in the mainstream. The thing that gets the initial attention is not important and it doesn't even have to be true. It can be garbage.

In this case, using what you said about Steinfart, he would be the garbage. But if he has called attention to QAnon and prompts mainstream curiosity, his unwitting role in this asymmetric warfare has been productive. Since I have never heard of him until now, I can't say until I look. The only thing I know for sure is that in the part of the mainstream that I do look at, I have never seen his name come up.

But if his little shindig is getting the general public and people in the mainstream to look at QAnon and talk about QAnon, they will also look at and talk about the issues QAnon covers. I trust the common sense of good people once they are aware of a problem without propaganda trappings coating it. So, to me, that's a plus. 

President Trump uses this form of asymmetric warfare all the time. And he tends to put his entertainment skills (especially from pro wrestling storytelling) on the attraction component , which makes it a hoot. But every time he does that and the media goes apeshit, look at the issue that is getting a free ride. That is generally what changes when the public at large looks at it.

Then the bad guys look at the change after it has happened and don't know what hit them.

In other words, misdirection can be used like a magician to hide what one hand is doing, but it can also be used to expose what the bad guys want to stay hidden.

Tore

About Tore, the only thing I know about her is what I've recently come across and I really like the information she has provided in what I have seen. I really like Shadowgate, too. 

She seems to be a powerhouse at getting information out that is pissing the right people off. 

I am going to keep looking into her.

Besides, there was a moment she said something that intrigued me (I don't remember where right now). Part of the Shadownet system (and other software that is similar) is to create stories and content that will push people's buttons once the operators have a profile of a target's vulnerabilities gleaned from AI massaging massive data. Tore mentioned that she was one of the people who produced such stories and content. That was her job when she worked for the bad guys.

I want to see if I can come across her discussing this in more detail.

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

So that's what this bullshit is about?

You are farting around?

:)

Michael

He's referring to Austin Steinbart. I don't know the nitty-gritty, but he's someone Jones-adjacent, says he was part of Q, or was Q ,or something like that, and alienated himself from Qanon. Theory is that he, Alex Jones, etc, are part of a controlled opposition trying to discredit Q.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

I stopped reading there. I will try again if you want to reply to that post of mine all over again. No obligation, of course. Thanks.

Jon,

Just skip the part you don't like. It's a good post. And it addresses some things that are important that have nothing to do with personal bullshit

I'm not going to rewrite it when it is already well written.

Read it or not. Your choice.

Michael

27 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Theory is that he, Alex Jones, etc, are part of a controlled opposition trying to discredit Q.

TG,

There is a lot of this kind of stuff out there.

I tend to blank it out because I want to stay focused on the bad guys.

When I agree with someone, I take it. When I don't, I skip over it.

I don't expect people to be consistent because everyone goes off the deep end at times. I can't think of one who hasn't.

For example, Alex Jones. I don't agree with everything he says. But he does provide a platform for Roger Stone and others like him. And he just helped Laura Loomer win a GOP primary.

That's something I can get behind. If she wins the House seat and goes charging against big tech with everything she's got, that's real change.

Whatever Alex said or didn't say about Q will go down the memory hole. Besides, from what little I've seen him talk about Q, his opinion keeps changing. To me, it goes in one ear and right out the other.

I remember when he gave a platform to an older guy named Jerome Corsi, who openly declared himself to be the head priest of all things Q. Then Corsi and Alex fell out and Corsi started talking all kinds of shit about Alex. I don't even remember what Alex said about Corsi. Probably more shit.

I do know the Mueller goons tried to go after Corsi and failed. And, because of the media splash, Corsi's book Killing the Deep State: The Fight to Save President Trump sold really well. (I actually read that--it's OK, not great.) So money got involved. And that's always fun. :)  

But was Corsi the head priest of all things Q? I don't know. I doubt it. I don't care. Hell, I don't know why anyone should care. 

And when I zoom out, do I care why Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi fell out? Do I care at all? No. I couldn't give a shit. I couldn't give less than a shit. Alex is helping take down this push by the bad guys to establish a global dictatorship by technocrats and Corsi's book and ordeal is helping, too.

I'm all for both in that respect.

The rest is the rest.

Michael

On 8/20/2020 at 1:37 PM, Jon Letendre said:

Strange that Q and everyone else genuine is being heavily throttled, but not Millie's video? not taken down like every effective Q related video of the past few years. Allowed to shine.

Everyone I follow on Twitter got eliminated last week, but here is Millie's video!!

And here is Millie's video on a site called qanon.video. I don't know anything about this site, but the site's header menu does link to Q Drops and a hell of a lot of other Q stuff.

The documentary (it's a link):

Shadowgate

Man, is that strange, huh?

Millie didn't get throttled on a site devoted to QAnon.

Imagine that...

Well, that can't stand... We're going to have to think long and hard about this... We're gonna have to get to the goddam bottom of it, right? 

The page even has a tweet with a video from a guy named Mark Kulacz interviewing Patrick Bergy months before the documentary. The section of the interview in the tweet deals with QAnon.

Oh no!

Did I step in it again?

Is Mark Kulacz a persona non grata to the One True Q or is he a genuine approved patriot and good guy?

Damned if I know. I did not look him up yet. His tweet was on the same page the video was on, so I posted it here.

But, I mean the guy said Shadowgate is bigger than the dust-up between some of the QAnon folks and Infowars/Alex Jones. He said so right there in the text to the tweet. But that dust-up is a hanging offence, right? And he knows that. So how dare he say what he did?

And that means even if Mark Kulacz is a good guy, a genuine guy, a patriot guy, a QAnon guy, he's gonna have to be banned. Right? Ex-fucking-communicated...

Bah...

Fuck that.

Fuck all that.

And I still don't know who the fart guy is. (But I will look him up.)

I'm glad to see Millie and Tore and Patrick's documentary on a QAnon site and I hope that site is legit.

btw - The quanon.video page Shadowgate is on (where the above link goes to) has a lot of interesting links to things involved in the documentary. It's a good page for references. One of the best links on the site (for me) is a written outline of the video:

Rundown of Shadowgate

Incidentally, that rundown is a cleaned up copy of the original (or I think it's the original) on 8kun (a kind of imitation of 4chan and 8chan).

Michael

26 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

One of the best links on the site (for me) is a written outline of the video:

Rundown of Shadowgate

Incidentally, that rundown is a cleaned up copy of the original (or I think it's the originsl) on 8kun (a kind of imitation of 4chan and 8chan).

Easier reference for readers: Here is the text since the poster is anonymous. But go to one of the two links and you will see some images that go along with this text.

ShadowGate    This is only a small amount of what it contains…

For any anons who haven’t already watched it this is a must see video IMHO.   Lots of attacks on Milli & Tore (as would be expected) and will get back to that later, but in the mean time thought a few points might be helpful.  

- The first 2 minutes gives you a good overview of the information provided in the full video and names the ppl and organizations discussed and their role in the anti-Trump coup.

- The two whitleblowers are Bergy, an IT expert who helped created the software for General Jones and Tore who was hired by John Brennan to provide concepts for “localization” - theories for definitions and selection of the potential target (individuals, groups, countries) and what key information would be needed to “get inside their head” and work with algorithms to develop the software and control these individuals.

- What is called “ShadownNet” is/was a commercialized software from a tax-payer-funded military psywar project using Interactive Internet Activities (IIA).    The goal is the collection of detailed personal data about everyone; including weak points, triggers and fears that will allow “war fighters” to manipulate any targeted individual/groups using this information.   (@ 6min ~47sec)

- Fake news, dossier etc all attributes of IIA.  (@5min 34sec)

General James Jones (company Dynology) was in charge of the project and once it was working, arranged to maintain the rights to market it as ShadowNet.  

- This development of “behavioral profiles” was used to manipulate the voters in the election in Afghanistan for example.

-  The massive collection of US personal data by NSA was arranged by the then Director Gen Michael Hayden (has been reported by Bill Binney and colleagues = Global surveillance whistleblowers).

-  Brennan authorized Snowden to create a “bridge” between the NASA’s internet data flow and send to private servers that belonged to his company, so every piece of information collected by NASA was also sent to Brennan & Jones for Shadownet & associated companies. 

- John Brennan and his network of companies helped Obama get elected using this “Internet Influence Operations”strategy.    The video contains good info on the different companies involved.

Ppl named include General Jones and his son, Jim Jones, Gen Hayden, Gen McChrystal, John Brennan & “redacted” who may or may not be Admiral McRaven.  

- Discusses changes to the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act 2012 that had previously banned Govt propaganda in the US (allowed other countries) now allowed social media influence – IIA.  (@32min)

- The most recent version is Clearforce and individuals and groups “monitored” include Journalists, entire news organizations, Senators, congressmen & probably everyone else…

- discuss role of cell phones & use of IIA in riots – Bergy talks about IIA source traced to Ukraine in BLM/Michael Brown riots.

- “kei stone” discussed.   According to Tore Brennan’s SOP is claim a hack but have a contractor download the data he wants removed so it can be replaced with new or modified files later.

Is the Kei stone is the original data?

So, lots of interesting information here.   As experts in IIA I expect we’ll see major IIA efforts to discredit this video.   Will be interesting.

A couple of links:

1:  “A Democrat-aligned political action committee is planning to deploy technology initially developed to counter terrorist propaganda to combat President Trump’s campaign messages about the coronavirus…”  (McChrystal)

https://nypost.com/2020/05/04/dem-pac-to-use-anti-terror-technology-to-counter-trumps-campaign/ 

2:An earlier article by MillenialMillie with a ~ 30 min video talking about corrupt Inspector Generals (more detail here)

https://www.millennialmillie.com/post/exclusive-deep-state-protection-racket-exposed 

Michael

On 8/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lorenz and Hess believe that once imprinting has occurred, it cannot be reversed, nor can a gosling imprint on anything else.

and

And imprinting in humans? Rand covered this in "The Comprachicos," albeit she did not use the term "imprinting." She mentioned a Catholic group that said, "Give us a boy until 7 years old and you can do what you like with the man," or something to that effect.

Michael, do you think that this is what analogous to Rand's conception of "sense of life", and why it's so hard to change? (You mentioned "The Comprachicos" already, and I'm also thinking of the "Mr. X" anecdote/story frame in THE ROMANTIC MANIFESTO, particularly...)