2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

...I'd like to know who the article is quoting as an "intel source"...

TG,

Me, too.

You are right to be skeptical and so are your naysayers (except I bet they are not skeptical--instead I bet they are certain :) ).

Still, no source, no credibility.

Except the German tweet source version came from a very credible person, Gohmert. I'll give this a benefit of the doubt for a time because L Lin Wood said all would be revealed when referring to Scytl--and to Paragon, which he says purchased Scytl "in 10/20" whatever that means (last month?).

I mean, Gohmert might not have identified the tweet because it's a spook undercover, right?

I tried looking, but all I get are people quoting the same people. So I'll wait a bit.

As to right now, the best I can go on is my gut. And my gut is telling me this is not a bogus story. It might not be as stated, but my gut says something odd went on in Frankfurt recently with respect to Scytl.

So let's see.

Michael

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's another one drinking a big cup of stupid.

From the NY Post:

DHS boss Chad Wolf defies Trump order to fire cyber chief Chris Krebs

How on earth does he think this will end well for him?

They are all openly exposing themselves and owning it.

Michael

Now there's this.

White House denies report Homeland Security boss Chad Wolf is refusing Trump's order to fire cybersecurity chief Christopher Krebs over election fraud claims

Fog of war?

I mean what are things coming to when you can't believe the fake news media anymore?

:) 

However, since this was the New York Post, which is on the good guy side, I'm reminded of the Sun Tzu quote about appearing to be weak when you are strong, and appearing to be strong when you are weak.

Incidentally, you can flip that around for the propaganda war, too. Make your enemy think he's strong when he is weak, and make him think he's weak when he is strong.

And another great piece of advice. This isn't an exact quote, but Sun Tzu said when your enemy is emotional (think outrage), taunt him and make him think he's strong so he will become arrogant. That way he will make many mistakes.

Michael

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now there's this.

White House denies report Homeland Security boss Chad Wolf is refusing Trump's order to fire cybersecurity chief Christopher Krebs over election fraud claims

Fog of war?

I mean what are things coming to when you can't believe the fake news media anymore?

However, since this was the New York Post, which is on the good guy side, I'm reminded of the Sun Tzu quote about appearing to be weak when you are strong, and appearing to be strong when you are weak.

Incidentally, you can flip that around for the propaganda war, too. Make your enemy think he's strong when he is weak, and make him think he's weak when he is strong.

And another great piece of advice. This isn't an exact quote, but Sun Tzu said when your enemy is emotional (think outrage), taunt him and make him think he's strong so he will become arrogant. That way he will make many mistakes.

Michael

I read that yesterday and held it in abeyance but entertained what it might mean for Trump. 

How many read it and don't find the after story who come to believe the walls that hold Trump contain his enemies?

A similar story was written about Former Sec Def Esper unwilling to do Trumps bidding re: seizure of servers from Germany and was fired/resigned shortly before. I know he counseled against sending troops. He said some untoward things too re St Johns. 

Its always best to hear it from the horses mouth. That's where the best material is on J-O-E  Bidens husband. ha

These stories claim time from an opponent having to set records straight. It allows for John Q public to cling to the bias they developed by not catching themselves up to date and leads to a throwing up of the hands as if to say, its too much or simply not care. Consequently headlines is how they manage information, if that. It cuts both ways politically. For example, a Dem who hasn't heard the latest potty mouth stuff from a Schiff or Schumer/Pelosi. They made their minds up as early as they heard their parents talk about party affiliation. The longer something languishes in the brain the more it becomes a hot mess. 

Look at the vast army of mask wearers unwilling despite evidence to update their behavior. They're as fearful as the day last March in which they first heard of SARS-CoV-2. They assumed it was as bad as it sounded. Then when governors mandated, they simply told themselves it was for good reason. They hear what they want is my point. Never searching for or asking for certainty other than do what I did yesterday.

I'm performing last rites on society now. I tend towards remoteness/despondency when what I crave is seeing those with outgoing nature and positivity. Something I learned early on and couldn't behave differently until 30 odd yrs later I awoke after grinding away to something far better than I ever knew. I didn't have a hand in creating this scenario so am deservedly eeking out the good I have.

Could it be better if Trump wades through the muck back to the swamp. Yea, probably. What stands for me is if Trump cannot as President, put things right, with all the resources he possesses and in consideration of what he says happened then perhaps it is because either the claims lack substantive proof or he doesn't want it again. I wouldn't blame him for unwillingness to engage this form of enmity by going into his golden years out of the fray and happy in the sense nothing personal is lost by admitting he doesn't like it. Who among us does?

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Anybody up for bowing down to Fauci?

I never called him Deep State before, but he's Deep State.

Just do what you're told and everything will be fine.

Right...

Well how about this?

Fauci, you can shove your opinions straight up your ass.

Fuck you, Fauci.

And fuck the horse you rode in on.

Michael

"Amen".

Defiance, not obedience, is the American’s answer to overbearing authority.

… If any other country were in as desperately precarious a state of confusion as ours, a dozen flamboyant Führers would have sprung up overnight to take it over. It is to America’s credit that no such Führer has appeared, and if any did, it is doubtful that he would have a chance…. In the past, American perseverance became, on occasion, too long-bearing a patience. But when Americans turned, they turned.

-Rand, Ayn, "Don't Let It Go"

• Like 1

I don't have time to comment much on this right now. It's really late and I'm dead tired.

But I have to put it up because I checked it out and it's true. The 2020 election was held while the US was in a State of Emergency according to an Executive Order of 2018. Here is the Executive Order.

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
Issued on: September 12, 2018

According to this Executive Order, President Trump can confiscate the assets of the NYT or Fox News or CNN or Facebook or Twitter or whatever if they are charged with co-conspiring with foreign interference in the 2020 election.

He can also imprison a hell of a lot of people.

He can do this just on his own. No need for Congress or the courts (although these last can look at it after the deed is done). That may sound weird, but it's all there.

I watched a Mark Adams video and this is where I got it from. I know some people don't like him, but, from what I see, he's on to something.

I can't say President Trump laid this in advance as a trap, but it sure as hell covers actions like confiscating servers in Germany belonging to a company in Spain (Scytl) that was interfering in the US Election. And that triggers this Executive Order.

What President Trump does with it is still yet to be seen. I give it great odds of being a resource of last resort--one that is fully legal and enshrined in law.

Watch the video and read the article and see what you think.

Emergency Election Update: Nov. 14th - Dominion, Scytl, foreign interference

image.png

Here's the article.

BOMBSHELL: The 2020 election took place under a Trump-declared “National Emergency” that set an Election Day trap for the “unauthorized accessing of election and campaign infrastructure”

This makes plenty of legal sense to me.

And, as gravy, back then, the Dems and anti-Trumpers were still farting around with "muh Russians" and later impeachment, so I don't think they even made a peep about this. If President Trump acts on this Executive Order, their obsession, which led to them lying their asses off about Russian interference, can now come back to bite them in the ass. Hard.

The Executive Order is still on the books the best I can tell.

Read this stuff and watch the video and see for yourself.

Michael

• Thanks 1

My God!

President Trump simply walked right around a huge chunk of the military part of the swamp, took them out of the game and sent them to the locker rooms.

Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller: I'm here today to announce that I've directed the Special Operations Civilian Leadership to report directly to me instead [of] through the current bureaucratic channels. This historic step finalizes what Congress has authorized and directed and will put Special Operations Command on par with the Military Services for the first time. 

This reform will immediately improve agility to the Department and the Command and will enable us to streamline information flow, enhance decision making, and more adaptly and adeptly support our Commanders and their superb Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines.

What an exciting time to be alive and witness this major history in the making.

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

About the Frankfurt raid on Scytl servers by the Army, here is what I said before:

On 11/14/2020 at 2:18 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... the best I can go on is my gut. And my gut is telling me this is not a bogus story. It might not be as stated, but my gut says something odd went on in Frankfurt recently with respect to Scytl.

Now there's this. I was going to find this quote in the transcript of the press conference, but someone beat me to it. This, to me, confirms it happened--based on my trust in Sidney Powell. She would not say "That is true," without having evidence.

We'll have to wait and see what the full story is, but at least we know it happened.

Michael

On 11/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
On 11/13/2020 at 6:05 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's real for real, baby.

It's even realer than that.

From The Gateway Pundit:

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!

A brief extract from Giuliani and associates' media presentation today.  A herky-jerky video, sorry, just working with a new automated excerpting-and-uploading process. Hic et nunc

59 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Is the Scytl part gone or still folded in?

William,

You missed it on this very thread.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

About the Frankfurt raid on Scytl servers by the Army, here is what I said before:

"... the best I can go on is my gut. And my gut is telling me this is not a bogus story. It might not be as stated, but my gut says something odd went on in Frankfurt recently with respect to Scytl."

Now there's this. I was going to find this quote in the transcript of the press conference, but someone beat me to it. This, to me, confirms it happened--based on my trust in Sidney Powell. She would not say "That is true," without having evidence.

We'll have to wait and see what the full story is, but at least we know it happened.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:
1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Is the Scytl part gone or still folded in?

You missed it on this very thread.

Well, if I slip back in a previous sentence to the question quoted above, I can add clarifying questions. I can understand those who may believe that anything Sidney Powell claims is true, or will turn out to be true. Are the President's lawyers going to have a full, detailed explanation of Overseas Servers/"Scytl" in their to-be-filed case/s supporting the claims they make in press conferences?  Will the lawyers have left out the Scytl detail by then, or offered an alternative probative scenario for the judge to examine?

I'd noted the video passage, which the Rev.com transcript seems to indicated is the only time the overseas servers almost get identified.

Giuliani makes some forceful points [in the video extract] about the 'overseas servers,' details no doubt to-be-filed-forthwith in court. Is the Scytl part gone or still folded in?

Some go with their guy or gut or their trust in teams and heroes. I go with "does this claim have legs?" and maybe "will this claim get adjudicated swiftly?"  Here I ask in essence "will this one detail be fully documented in the complete story of the 'overseas servers'?"

Question for self, to ponder: should I offer a skeptical argument to the Scytl 'story' as told? Should I add in pre-existing attempts at debunking details of "Overseas Server Seized"?

Maybe I should switch to the little-read blog and not wreck anyone's good time.

Edited by william.scherk

6 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Are the President's lawyers going to have a full, detailed explanation of Overseas Servers/"Scytl" in their to-be-filed case/s supporting the claims they make in press conferences?  Will the lawyers have left out the Scytl detail by then, or offered an alternative probative scenario for the judge to examine? 

. . .

... "does this claim have legs?" and maybe "will this claim get adjudicated swiftly?"  Here I ask in essence "will this one detail be fully documented in the complete story of the 'overseas servers'?"

William,

When a bear goes into the woods, does it shit in the woods? When the Pope wakes up in the morning, he he still Catholic? When a Hobby Horse has one, does it have a hickory dick?

Questions, questions, questions.

And no proof...

In fact, we may never know for sure...

:evil: 

Here's what I know Sidney is saying so far about Scytl.

Man, it must hurt for someone to talk objectively like Sidney does. There's no hook for mockery.

And the hurt must double when one realizes that the courts take her as seriously as they do.

I know you'r just itching to make fun of her for being a Southern yahoo conspiracy theorist.

btw - Debunk all you want. I bet when I look, though, you will be debunking and mocking a fringe person like you always do and not anything Sidney says. 

Michael

• Upvote 1

On 11/13/2020 at 8:19 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's another one drinking a big cup of stupid.

From the NY Post:

DHS boss Chad Wolf defies Trump order to fire cyber chief Chris Krebs

How on earth does he think this will end well for him?

Well, now that Krebs is good and fired and yesterday we had the Kraken press conference, I wonder what the following means.

Dangerous for whom?

:evil: 

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's what I know Sidney is saying so far about Scytl.

Here's what else she just said.

It looks like it's even worse than anyone thought.

According to Sidney, the government is on it.

And there were lines from four countries with interests adverse to the USA connected to the servers in Frankfurt.

I wonder if this is part of the evidence Sidney & Co. are going to present in court...

Michael

And here's even more what she said.

Sidney Powell: “We’ve Got a Number of Smoking Guns, May Have to Get Witness Protection for Them — 7 Million Votes Stolen from Trump! (AUDIO)

Sidney Powell joined Howie Carr on Friday for a lengthy interview on the 2020 election and where the Trump defense team stands today.

During the explosive interview Sidney claimed millions of dead people (also known as Democrats) may have voted this year and 7 million votes were likely stolen from President Trump.

. . .

More from Sidney Powell:

** There are many smoking guns and we are going to need federal protection for many people
** 3 million dead people voted
** A lot of the evidence of fraud is coming out next week. We have more evidence coming in every day. It only gets worse and worse.
** The fraud was very widespread, very deliberate and very well funded.
** Everybody and their pet rock is trying to stop me from exposing it.
** I think the fraud went much further than just President Trump. I think they did it to John James and others.
** We have data out of California in 2016 that Hillary Clinton did it to Bernie Sanders there.
** We have a number of smoking guns and we may have to get witness protection for them.
** We have a lot of evidence, it’s beyond impressive and absolutely terrifying.
** These are federal court lawsuits. They’re paramount to any future life of our republic.
** We ‘ve got evidence of people being paid. We got check studs from people being paid.

The video:

Michael

I'm only halfway through this podcast with Sidney and jumping for joy.

Examining Politics: EXCLUSIVE: Sidney Powell

I got there from here: 

Sidney Powell Talks Details With Larry O’Conner

I was going to summarize the podcast, but they did it for me.

The Trump Campaign’s legal team’s lead attorney Sidney Powell joins Larry O’Connor in an exclusive interview. She tells Larry she is willing to stake her personal and professional reputation on the allegations she has made.

Powell says the legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real time. She answers pointed questions about her allegations regarding the computerized voting systems on election night. She says Republicans have benefited from these systems as well. She also says she would LOVE Dominion to sue her over her allegations so she can conduct civil discovery.  Lastly, Powell also responds to the charges made by Tucker Carlson on Fox News Thursday evening.

If you are following this, I think you will really like this one.

Michael

• Upvote 1

This video with L Lin Wood is a bit Christianity-heavy in the manner they practice it in Georgia, so that might turn you off some, but legal-wise, it's like a breath of fresh air. And, frankly, I don't care if the soldier in the field defending where I live believes in Christianity, Buddha, Islam or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I want to know if he can shoot straight.

So just set aside the religion part and listen to what is coming. Lin keeps alluding to some dark days ahead. I'll talk about those in a different post. For now, this is a great interview to listen to. 

Michael

54 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This video with L Lin Wood is a bit Christianity-heavy in the manner they practice it in Georgia, so that might turn you off some, but legal-wise, it's like a breath of fresh air. And, frankly, I don't care if the soldier in the field defending where I live believes in Christianity, Buddha, Islam or the Flying Spaghetti Monster. I want to know if he can shoot straight.

So just set aside the religion part and listen to what is coming. Lin keeps alluding to some dark days ahead. I'll talk about those in a different post. For now, this is a great interview to listen to. 

Michael

A revolutionary war in the guise of a civil war...interesting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

A revolutionary war in the guise of a civil war...interesting.

TG,

Here's the long and short of what I have wanted to say for a few days. We can add sources later because we are still in fog of war. God knows what is real or spin right now.

This is what I have gleaned from several places. I'm still checking this and that to see if there is more validation, or some kind of validation, and so on, but this kind of news does not come with much. I have enough for a summary, but keep in mind, it is nothing but a summary of things I have seen and heard others say. 

So hang on. This is going to be one wild ride. (But could it be any wilder than the morning of Nov. 4? :) 

If--or once--a criteria level is met and President Trump invokes the Insurrection Act, federal law enforcement stops being the FBI, CIA and so on and falls under the Department of Defense, meaning the military. That would also transfer the power of the justice system (including the Supreme Court) to military courts for the duration.

There are many reports of weapons entering the USA and being stockpiled all over the country. This has been going on for years. Some say these are funded by China, others by Iran, others by the Deep State, and on and on. Maybe lots of bombs.

The thinking is that, at a certain point, a violent revolution or insurrection will erupt and will be fought initially with these weapons in a surprise strike. One of those points will be if Joe Biden is not sworn in or declared loser in the Electoral College or by the Supreme Court. 

President Trump made preparations for this and his first thought was for the safety of US citizens. If there is a sudden mobilization of military forces all throughout the US, that will cause a massive freak-out that will lead to social chaos and widespread destruction.

To avoid this, President Trump, in setting up Operation Warp Speed for distributing the vaccines against COVID-19, has been putting military special forces in place all over the US to distribute the vaccines. But these special forces, in parallel, are also tasked with other duties for a different scenario and are conveniently in place should President Trump invoke the Insurrection Act.

Their main purpose then would be to take out the caches of weapons and to extract traitors and send them to some kind of military confinement to be interrogated and dealt with after the insurrection is over and civil law is restored. The way I have heard this told, many prominent people will get caught up in these extractions.

This is entirely plausible to me since President Trump already threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act during the George Floyd riots. Also, in his 2018 Executive Order dealing with foreign interference in US elections, there are broad executive powers for dealing with agents of foreign enemies who attack the US election system--and these agents can be foreign or domestic. 

That means domestic agents (US citizens) could certainly and legally be handed over to the military if the Insurrection Act is invoked.

Add this to the news that President Trump has decapitated the civilian leadership of the Pentagon and put his own man in, has gutted specific parts of the Department of Homeland Security, and so on, and that the US Army confiscated Scytl servers in Frankfurt, with Sydney Powell saying 4 different countries with interests contrary to those of the US were hooked into those servers, and now L Lin Wood talking ominously about "difficult times" ahead that may seem confusing to a lot of people, and I give this scenario a more than decent chance of being real--or at least part of it.

I have also heard the special forces level people of the DoD can't stand the FBI, CIA, Obama people, etc., and they love the direction President Trump has taken the country. They're sick and fed up with all the bullshit and they would love nothing better than to be ordered to clean this mess up. So there is a lot of enthusiasm for this scenario among the special forces troops.

There it is. That's what I've heard and seen so far.

Now, what can we do with this information if it turns out to be true? I mean, what can we do right now?

Not much.

But we can understand more or less what is going down if and when it happens and get out of the damn way of the special forces. :) 

We live in interesting times.

Michael

Caches of weapons seems physically possible , but bombs stretch credulity, no? Items like that being imported successfully seems unlikely undecided , and if detected would mean some kind of quiescence by military level intelligence and complicity in US forces. 

What would the targets be ? Who make up the ranks of the foreign armed insurgents, foreign soldiers ?