5 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

This is being passed off as Hillary Clinton...what say you?

TG,

Not even close.

Here's just one detail out of countless.

The video lady is on the left. Hillary Clinton is on the right.

image.png

image.png

That's not a makeup problem. Nor an age problem.

:)

The best I could tell, that Reuters YouTube account is legit. That means Reuters is doing some funky shit.

Surprise, surprise...

Let's start a rumor.

Is Hillary Clinton so sick she can't appear? Maybe she passed away and they don't want to announce it until they think Biden is sure to have won?

:evil: 

I mean, with a body double that bad, anything goes, right?

Michael

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's start a rumor.

Is Hillary Clinton so sick she can't appear? Maybe she passed away and they don't want to announce it until they think Biden is sure to have won?

HaHaHaHaHAA!!

Are the Qists onto it?

Ellen

On 11/11/2020 at 3:00 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Prez gotta be prez.

Senior DHS cybersecurity official to step down at end of week

Bryan Ware, a top official at the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), will step down at the end of the week. 

CyberScoop first reported that Ware, who serves as assistant director for cybersecurity at CISA, will leave his position on Friday to move to a private sector position. A CISA source confirmed Ware’s departure to The Hill. 

The CISA source gave no further details about the departure, but Reuters reported that a senior U.S. official said Ware had been asked to resign by the White House earlier this week. 

. . .

The potential shake-up at CISA comes just over a week after the agency served as the key federal group coordinating security efforts around the general election.

This one even feels like, "You're fired!"

And I add, go on and get your check from Dominion. Spend it while you can...

Michael

23 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

This is being passed off as Hillary Clinton...what say you?

Melanne Verveer is a different person from Hillary Clinton, although she served as Clinton's chief of staff when she was First Lady.

melanneVerveer.jpg

The Reuters video is a shorter version of a video on Facebook.  It took me five minutes to identify Verveer and the actual Zoom whoopee via Google search. I assume the Twitter user cited above was having too much fun to check his or her gut. 

Spoiler

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I mean, with a body double that bad, anything goes, right?

madeleineHillaryMelanne.jpeg

Edited by william.scherk
Added coda and image
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

I assume the Twitter user cited above was having too much fun to check his or her gut. 

William,

Reuters changed the title of the video. It was marked "Hillary Clinton speaks ..." and I can't remember the rest. But I saw it with my own eyes.

Now the title says something else and the name Hillary Clinton is not on it.

That title and the vague appearance of the lady to Clinton and the fact that Reuters allows no comments in the YouTube are the reasons people questioned it. Not because they were having too much fun to check their guts.

Michael

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Reuters changed the title of the video. It was marked "Hillary Clinton speaks ..." and I can't remember the rest. But I saw it with my own eyes.

"Hillary Clinton speaks at Georgetown University."  I saw it, too.

Ellen 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Edited by william.scherk
"My name is Anomaly Hunter!" Remember to pack your Baloney Detector.

I don't know where to post this, but this is an amazing meeting of minds (live now):

EDIT from MSK: The YouTube Gods are having trouble coping with dissent, so they removed the video. Didn't those assholes realize I had not finished watching it? :) 

No problem:

TIMCAST IRL - ALEX JONES TALKS LOCKDOWNS, THE ELECTION WITH TIM POOL AND MICHAEL MALICE

image.png

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

I don't know where to post this, but this is an amazing meeting of minds (live now):

EDIT from MSK: The YouTube Gods are having trouble coping with dissent, so they removed the video. Didn't those assholes realize I had not finished watching it? :) 

No problem:

TIMCAST IRL - ALEX JONES TALKS LOCKDOWNS, THE ELECTION WITH TIM POOL AND MICHAEL MALICE

image.png

I've only seen 45 minutes so far, but this discussion is fun.

Dayaamm!

I have to get to sleep and it was hard to turn off.

It's been on YouTube for 5 hours as of this post and it already has 641,514 views.

Mix wicked smart with entertaining with funny and quirky with passionate love of doing good and you have a surefire recipe for a killer show.

This one is well worth the time.

It's certainly better than watching the mainstream lie in your face.

Michael

• Like 1

Holy shit!

Remember on the thread about the 2020 elections when I talked about Rudy's comments on Dominion? I mentioned that the voter data for Dominion's voting machines was stored on servers in Spain, Germany and Canada.

It looks like the US Army is not amused. And that's just for starters.

This thread has 17 tweets in it, but I found a copy of all 17 on Thread Reader here

To keep the risk of monkey-business to a minimum, I'm copy/pasting the contents below without reformatting it. (The RazorFist tweet above already went down right after I posted this.)

This is one hell of a read. I bet this--or part of it--is the "good stuff" Scott Adams talked about and the big drop from Trump people keep referring to. Note, this is not official stuff, just a series of tweets. But it looks like stuff that will be credibly sourced as the scandal erupts.

#Breaking #BreakingNews
🚨💥🚨💥
People on the ground in #Germany report that #Scytl, hosting YOUR elections data Improperly through #Spain, was raided by a large #USARMY force & their Servers were Seized in Frankfurt. Scytl Bankrupt
Report in any further details u find to AOE.Image

2/
US ARMY
"Something gross is coming. The Spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software worldwide that was used in the USA, is on the verge of fadenfreuz. The server for the manipulation was in Germany. A rogue who thinks evil. Tonight the... 

3/
...US Army confiscated the servers with a huge mobilization."

Vulcan Capital funded Scytl 40 MILLION $, made by #BillGates #Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen (dead)
Vulcan Capital was formed in 2003 and is headquartered in Seattle with a 2nd office in Palo Alto. (BILLION$ Fund 

4/
Scytl owns the servers that Dominion uses to store YOUR #VoterFraud data, INSTEAD of storing it in the USA where there are plenty of secure safe companies loyal to #America, they Deliberately held it overseas in #GeorgeSoros' domain & with Activists & Criminals paid by him 

5/
You can see their investment on their website here
scytl.com/en/team/invest…
You can use google translate to translate it.Image

6/
US govt Already had servers seized in #Germany in July which was hosting stolen #USA police files wikileaks style, & other hacked govt agency information & files. Dubbed “BlueLeaks,” it comes from more than 200 agencies & includes #SaveTheChildren info

7/
The German Govt has been cooperating with the US Govt to seize this information.

So what does this mean? #BillGates' Microsoft was FUNDING a CRIMINAL organization hosting CRIMINAL& Stolen information improperly, to tune of 40 MILLION Dollars, connected to Soros, VANISHED all$ 

8/
While the LYING CRIMINAL #MainstreamMedia on the Left LIES that none of this is going on, they have ALREADY published how this fight has been raging for YEARS in Europe with German authorities working with US Military & overseas enforcement Agencies.

9/
Over 269GB of data on over 200 Police agencies was used by CRIMINAL Leftist & #Democrat & #DNC funded organizations like Antifa & BLM & others to Dox #LawEnforcement agents & officials in Organized Crime across the #Democrat paradox & Soros' "Canvas."

10/
DDosLeaks after losing this server seems to have launched a massive DDOS attack that many people said even shut down Fakebook, Twitter, & other networks. Why is the #DNC, SiliconValley, Microsoft MASSIVELY Funding those who work to Dox LawEnforcement?
usnews.com/news/business/…

11/
In 2019, The US Govt had Germany seize a huge cache of Child-Trafficking & Abuse data held in an old NATO Bunker which held over 200 darkweb servers in an underground 5 floors bunker. Over 600 Agents raided it seizing enough information for YEARS.

12/
While the CRIMINAL LIARS from the Far-Left might claim none of this ever happened, or that the raid this week didn't happen, even if one didn't happen from this week, it is Irrellevant as from the massive one, the US military KNEW what Scytl was doing & up to & WATCHING THEM 

13/
FACTS:
-This has been an ongoing investigation for YEARS
-Massive Task force was investigating, watching, & preparing stings against these Darkweb orgs since 2008 & have done MANY
-They have been watching Scytl, Canvas, & other #Microsoft & #DNC funded Criminal orgs like Tifa 

14/
-There is a large force watching these international criminal orgs & their money laundering, illicit drugs crimes & rings, child trafficking & trading, cybercrime, hosting & more, not only in the USA but across Europe which has a very pervasive culture of Crime & Sex-traffick 

15/
-The LawEnforcement & cybercrime battles are well funded, well provisioned, & getting moreso over time. Trump has made sizeable investments into their infrastructure & will do more of in his 2nd term to take the fight to them & #SaveTheChildren from the Leftist Criminals 

16/
here is a Question for your own consideration & further digging to contribute back to here:
Q: Wasn't #RichardGrenell U.S. Ambassador to Germany before moving to the position of Acting DNI? He Certainly would have been involved in these previous actions while he was :D 

17/
Did you know the answer? HE WAS
From Sept 2017 to May 2020 :D
Of course he is very much aware of & in support of #Trump's campaign to #SaveTheChildren which is not only an #American effort but an international one. Grenell as Ambassador oversaw #USA-#Germany CooperationImage

Wow!

Michael

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tmj said:

17 tweets, weird

T,

Why weird?

That's normal for Twitter threads.

But from a different angle, don't forget stuff like this is generally not as it says in all the details. You never know the full story. But there's enough story here that I believe a story exists and it's one someone is trying to hide.

In the fog of war, this kind of stuff is the best you will get in the beginning (unless you prefer the party line of land of milk and honey from fearless Big Brother). The purpose is not to claim accuracy, but to point in a general direction for people to stay attentive to, look at, dig.

If there is nothing at all to this, it should disappear. But from the way it is getting bounced all over with such a high level of vitriol, I suspect someone is really close to something where somebody doesn't want anybody looking.

So let's speculate, I say. Let's research it some.

Or, be comforted by the fact that the Homeland Security folks issued a statement saying this 2020 election the most secure election in US history (right before they were fired :) --seriously).

Michael

11 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.  Qists do a lot of latching hold of numbers which appear in various contexts and saying Wow, Significant!  I think T is teasing.

Ellen

Ellen,

Ah...

I like symbolism and codes, but I get bonkers when I go too deep into them. So I don't pay much attention to that part. I still think Q is a perfectly engineered machine for virally spreading messages and crowdsourced research about the Deep State.

Speaking of Q, I now follow the drops. Q was silent for about 9 days, and today released 3 drops. It was fascinating looking at how some information in them directly influenced the news stories, even on the Dem side.

I put the 3 in order from left to right rather than the contrary, which is how they normally appear.

image.png

One example of impact on the news is I don't know how many articles and videos I've seen today that reference Durham. He had been mostly forgotten in the press except for a sporadic mention.

Michael

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Holy shit!

Remember on the thread about the 2020 elections when I talked about Rudy's comments on Dominion? I mentioned that the voter data for Dominion's voting machines was stored on servers in Spain, Germany and Canada.

It looks like the US Army is not amused. And that's just for starters.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Lin Wood and Congressman Louie Gohmert are talking about this.

It's real for real, baby.

Heh heh heh.

Man are some head going to roll--all the way to China and back before they are put on a stake...

You don't get more hardball than this outside of open warfare with tanks and bombs and shit.

Michael

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dglgmut said:

That Liz Sly woman sounds wonderful...

D,

War correspondent for WaPo.

Looks like a Deep State babe in cahoots with spooks and with the bite of a viper.

https://twitter.com/LizSly

Not Trump-friendly.

But knows a ton of war and covert stuff about Syria and other places overseas.

Michael

42 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

How stupid do you have to be to come out in the open and brag about it before the inauguration?

Here's another one drinking a big cup of stupid.

From the NY Post:

DHS boss Chad Wolf defies Trump order to fire cyber chief Chris Krebs

How on earth does he think this will end well for him?

They are all openly exposing themselves and owning it.

Michael

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 5:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just had a thought about social media tech giants and the Deep State.

Isn't aiding and abetting crime a crime somewhere?

Here's what I mean.

There is a ton-load of litigation the Trump team is throwing against election fraud. The way the mail-in voting was carried out is obviously a fraud, but, legally, that's my opinion. the litigation will, most likely, carry this issue up to the Supreme Court.

So what happens after the Supreme Court rules on this and, based on that ruling, whatever authority is appropriate to say says that the mail-in voting problems were a criminal conspiracy against the elections?

And what happens when it becomes clear that Twitter has been censoring President Trump's tweets complaining about mail-in voting fraud all during the commission of the crime.?

Hmmmm?...

Man, this is fun...

Facebook is garbage.

I just now looked at President Trump's Facebook page and took a screenshot of a section.

Do you know what you call this?

image.png

Evidence.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's real for real, baby.

It's even realer than that.

From The Gateway Pundit:

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!

Earlier today Rep. Louie Gohmert told Chris Salcedo on Newsmax that people on the ground in Germany report that Scytl, which hosted  elections data improperly through Spain, was raided by a large US ARMY force and their servers were seized in Frankfurt.

The video went viral.

Andrea Widburg at American Thinker earlier reported that Scytl is a Barcelona-based company that provides electronic voting systems worldwide, many of which have proven vulnerable to electronic manipulation.  Scytl has (or had) Soros and Democrat party connections.  Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s Vulcan Capital has invested $40 million in Scytl.

Tonight we learned from our source that Bill Gates also owns stock in Scytl.

. . .

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany. In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting. They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes. The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.

Just look at those stockholders and, especially, that last paragraph and feel good...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's even realer than that.

From The Gateway Pundit:

Did the US Raid European Software Company Scytl and Seize their Servers in Germany? — Our Intel Source Says YES, IT HAPPENED!

Just look at those stockholders and, especially, that last paragraph and feel good...

Michael

Naysayers are saying that this is just based on a German tweet Gohmert saw...I'd like to know who the article is quoting as an "intel source"...