5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Maria tweeted this earlier today, too.

It doesn't mean much until something happens, but it's headed in the right direction.

:)

Michael

I found Ratcliffe, on Marias' show, despite his seemingly sincere want to expose corruption as a guy who just takes it on the chin as additional lines of inquiry come out. In response to Schiff saying the Biden thing is Russian disinformation, he stated it came from Bidens' laptop...its not disinformation. He stated the electorate will have to answer the question as to how it all gets resolved.  

Why? I could see it in his face. He's beaten down by the clogged wheels of government legal justice immediately before an election that has Uge consequences. He seemed unable to conjure anything remotely consequential to Schiffs' congenital lying other than voting. Unreal.

And that F'g Clinton found no shortage of people to throw under the bus. Now known as Standard Operating Procedure. Man, a Houdini act extraordinaire, she will likely die before what is known to be true finds its mark. Think of it. A singular portrait of THE most vile person who accomplished the most vile things over her long span in government held unaccountable. Other than losing an election.

I bet this is just scratching the surface of the Kleptocracy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter said:

What if Biden is elected and suddenly it's deja vu all over again and people are comparing Biden and Harris to the Watergate scandel.   

They won’t.  A Dem can do noooooo wrong.... not in the narrative.  A Dem could set up concentration camps, call them Republican re-education centers and everyone would cheer....
just sayinnnnn...

On 10/17/2020 at 5:05 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The ominous part is Rudy says there are pictures on that laptop no human should ever have to see.

So we can expect to see a nasty chapter coming up.

Here it comes.

Rudy Giuliani files police report on purported Hunter Biden laptop, alleging child endangerment

Rudy Giuliani, one of President Trump's private attorneys, has reported to Delaware police concerns that materials on a laptop purportedly tied to Hunter Biden contained evidence of possible child endangerment.

Giuliani, a former U.S. attorney and New York City mayor, confirmed Tuesday night he went Monday to a local police department in Wilmington to report his concerns of children endangerment and sexual exploitation. Giuliani told Just the News that former New York Police Department commissioner Bernard Kerik joined him when he delivered photographs and text messages to the New Castle County Police Department.

"I told them other details about what appears to be an inappropriate sexual relationship," he said in an interview. "They told me it would be investigated."

Law enforcement officials in Delaware told Just the News that Giuliani's concerns have been forwarded to the state Department of Justice.

. . .

"There are many texts which I gave to them that point out that family was concerned about the safety of the child," Giuliani said. "I will tell you the evidence I gave them states it was reported to Joe Biden. What did he do about it?"

Giuliani dismissed suggestions that filing a police report as Trump's private attorney two weeks before Election Day should be deemed political.

"The conduct falls under the mandatory reporting requirements for child endangerment," Giuliani said. "If I was the U.S. attorney or the mayor or Bernie was still the commissioner, it would have been a crime for us not to report what we had." 

. . .

"The FBI has had this for a long time," Giuliani said. "No indication they did anything about this, so I went to the local police and said, 'What are you going to do about this?'"

Delaware Attorney General Kathy Jennings was a protege of Beau Biden, who served as the state's attorney general from 2007-2015. She began her tenure as state prosecutor in 2011 and was named Delaware's top law enforcement officer in January 2019. Jennings' Chief Deputy Attorney General is Alexander S. Mackler, who was Vice President Biden's deputy legal counsel.

"I've known Joe, Jill, and the Biden family for most of my life," Jennings wrote in a post on her Facebook page in April 2019. "I'm choosing Joe because nobody understands more what it means to heal, and right now that's what America needs."

One day before the debate.

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here it comes.

And her's a little more.

It's growing like a balloon inflating.

BREAKING: Giuliani Gives Hunter Biden’s Hard Drive to Delaware State Police Over Photos of Underage Girls, Inappropriate Texts

Giuliani confirmed that there are photos of minors on the hard drive during an appearance on Greg Kelly’s show on Newsmax on Tuesday evening.

Giuliani said that Biden, according texts sent to his sister in law, on numerous occasions face timed a 14 year old girl while naked and on crack cocaine.

(FaceTime is an iPhone app.)

Joe Biden should be severely punished for making his addict son the bag man and fall guy.

And so should everyone involved in their corruption.

As Bannon said, they took money from the Chinese Communist Party, which stole it from Chinese slaves, so that Hunter Biden could be a pervert.

Michael

• Like 1

Woah...

Lee Stranahan worked with Andrew Breitbart on the Anthony Weiner case.

He later worked with Steve Bannon, but they got into spats, and now they are not friendly. But Lee just said that, despite their differences, he has never seen Steve Bannon bluff. And his ears perked up when Steve Bannon told the entire world there is some wicked shit on Hunter Biden's laptop and it is going to come out shortly.

Then Rudy took the laptop to the Delaware police and registered it for endangering a child.

So now Lee thinks this is a complete parallel to the Weiner story. He said the media were impenetrable about Weiner's sexting in the early days because Weiner was about as close as one can get to the Clintons. But once an underage girl became part of the story, the Democrat press wall around him rallied for a bit, then collapsed as the rats all ran for cover.

Lee thinks this is what is going to happen with Biden.

Here is what I think to add to that. People are saying Hunter is not Joe, etc. etc. etc., but it's quite a stretch to think the American heartleand will elect a president who has a pedophile son and this was covered up by Joe for ages. I don't see how this happens in the reality we live in.

Lee even speculated about Hillary Clinton being appointed to step in at the last minute and run in Joe Biden's place, but that's complicated because it's way too late to get her on the ballot.

Lee isn't sure that Biden is going to drop out, but he thinks it likely, and that regardless, based on what happened with Anthony Weiner, this just sank Biden's campaign beyond repair.

Lee is hard to understand and can get real petty with people on his side, but I have not seen him be wrong about this kind of stuff yet. For example, I knew ages ago about the Ukrainian story that is now exploding, including all the names in the press right now--even before Rudy went over there--because I watched Lee. 

So I believe the press is going to get nasty as all hell in the next few days, then it will crash and burn big-time as the rats jump ship on Joe Biden.

Let's see if this happens. If I were a betting man, I would bet on what Lee said and make some money.

Michael

• Like 1

It gets worse and worse every day.

Revolver Exclusive: Inside Source Alleges Underage Photos Found On Hunter’s Laptop Were of a Member of The Biden Family

Incest along with pedophilia?

I thought, according to the elitists, only hillbillies did that.

:evil: 

Here's a tweet inside the article that explains a lot.

Michael 

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Incest along with pedophilia?

I thought, according to the elitists, only hillbillies did that.

Reminds me of this joke I heard once, called "The Aristocrats". You see, this family walks into a talent agency (stop me if you've heard this one before)...

On 10/21/2020 at 7:49 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lee [Stranahan] is hard to understand and can get real petty with people on his side, but I have not seen him be wrong about this kind of stuff yet.

Dayaamm!

I knew there was a reason I liked him all this time.

Look at this video at about 43:13. Actually look at the whole first half if you are interested in a different take on elitism. (Lee came to a realization where thinks the English elitists are America's true enemy. And, by looking into it, I think he's on to something. Hell, even Steele of the famous Steele dossier was an English spook. He will give you a whole lot of stuff to look into. I started and, even with what I know about this stuff, I learned a lot just by skimming it.)

But here is the passage starting at 43:13 and why I have always liked Lee without putting my finger on it. This is so good, I transcribed it. He starts with a question from someone listening to his livecast.

Q: Did Andrew [Breitbart] get me into journalism?

Stranahan: No. I got into journalism accidentally.

I was doing comedy and I was a Democrat at the time. And I was making fun of Republicans. That's the way to fame and fortune.

So I got on TV. Then they asked me to do comedy over at Huffpost, and then I accidentally got into journalism covering the John Edwards story. It turns out I'm good at it.

I'd done journalism for a couple of years, maybe a year and a half, when I met Andrew. And then we worked on a project together, and then we knew each other 18 months, and then he died, so...

But he was able to go back and look at my work. This is why he hired me. He said, "This guys's a Democrat and he's honest." And he said publicly, "I thought they stopped making those." So he was kind of surprised.

But, look, the reason I was a Democrat is because: (a)* I abhor racism and I thought if you abhorred racism, you should be a Democrat. Because I think racism is just stupid. Which is why when people say stuff about Jews or whatever or any of that, I hate the hijacking of being anti-racist by literal Commies who are racists themselves. Because they're collectivists.

That's why, again, I'm an old school Ayn Rand fan. I was at Ayn Rand's funeral. And although I later ran away from the Objectivist movement, because I got to know them, Leonard Peikoff and Harry Binswanger and those people, by the time I was 19, I was like, "Oops." I'll tell that story some night. 

But I'm an individualist. So knowing someone is Irish or Russian or black or tan or white doesn't tell you a damn thing about them. Those are broad characteristics. [He had a brain fart and had trouble pronouncing "characteristics" and joked about it.] 

So that's my belief. And I know individuals exist and knowing a person's of a certain race doesn't tell you anything about the content of their character, who they are... And, by the way, I think people are universally kind of screwed up. Part of why I'm a bad Christian. But I think people are universally screwed up. 

And I don't think that's any race, creed, color. In fact, people being screwed up is the only thing that keeps the elites from running everything. Because they fight with each other. Thank God.

Elites also fuck each other's wives, and screw each other in business deals, and everything else. And everybody's sort of inherently selfish, and that has kept us all alive. Because left to their own devices, we would all be living like in The Matrix.

[NOTE *: There is no (b).]

The Ayn Rand part was interesting. And so was the end. I fully agree with Lee.

Without a big honking urge to commit folly embedded in human nature, the elitists would be more competent and things would be real ugly for the "human livestock" (meaning you and me).

It makes me wisful, too when I think about Ayn Rand and folly. Her lifelong attitude was to appeal to the highest in human nature and disparage the dark side without fully understanding it. A quote from The Fountainhead sums up her attitude perfectly.

Ellsworth Toohey told Peter Keating:

Don't bother to examine a folly-ask yourself only what it accomplishes.

In The Ayn Rand Letter, Vol. IV, No. 2  November-December, 1975: A Last Survey--Part I (where Rand announced the discontinuation of the publication), Rand stated:

My criterion in selecting the subjects I discussed was: the subject's philosophical importance, which had to be demonstrable, but not too obvious. Today, the issues are becoming so crudely obvious that those who do not see them, cannot be helped by any discussion.

Then she lamented:

Today's disasters are concrete manifestations of one or more of three fundamental abstractions: mysticism, altruism, collectivism.

And she basically complained that repeating this over and over was not her job.

Yet, the reasons she gave over her lifetime of work for why humans continue to be attracted to these fundamental abstractions were not very good: death premise, avoiding responsibility for thinking, power lust, and things like that. These exist, but they are not the core universal governing human choice and behavior.

So she ended her career frustrated that good ideas, even ones based on sound reasoned philosophy, took so long to spread and was not stamping out mysticism, altruism, and collectivism. The best she could come up with in the end when she was perplexed was to say, "I told you so." This is right there in the same letter.

I, myself have kept asking why for several decades.

Then it occurred to me a while back. Maybe it's time to check that premise about not examining a folly--at least the folly embedded in human nature. One can never fix a problem if one does not identify it or look at it. (It was personal, too. I wanted to know what led me to alcohol and drug addiction during that phase of my life. I was already into Rand what I did that.)

Here, in my view, was the problem. All these "isms" Rand mentioned are the product of human nature, not something outside it. One does not cure a cold by noticing people sneeze when they have a cold, so better fight sneezing. Of course, the sneezing is there, but there is also something else going on inside the human being.

At least there's a good side to human folly. As Lee said, without inherent folly (in addition to the good stuff in human nature), the human race would be toast. The folly of the bad guys is great for tripping up evil when the good guys are down. 

Michael

• Like 2

Oh... and there's this.

From the NY Post, you know, the one the establishment elitists, including tech giants, want to censor.

Hunter biz partner confirms e-mail, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin

Another name is going to start getting famous: Tony Bobulinski.

The statement Wednesday night asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm is a singular event in a presidential race already overflowing with drama and intrigue.

The dynamite assertion, believable because it aligns with earlier information we know to be true, came in a statement by Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as a former partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the China scheme. Bobulinski unloads his bill of accusations in blunt but precise language and detail.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, e-mail published by The Post eight days ago. That e-mail, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”

Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “e-mail is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”

The article has at the end:

Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to The New York Post

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.

I especially liked this part: "... it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners."

In other words, the MO of the Bidens is to screw their partners in crime to the tune of millions when they think they can get away with it. That's pretty dumb even if politics were not involved...

How great to be alive and see major history like this unfold in real time.

Not so great for the Bidens, but you know what I mean...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I actually don't know it.

Michael

Ah! Well, then, you're in for a ride...Penn Jillette even made a movie about it, featuring different comedians and their different takes on it...

(I'm not going to repeat it here, it's a bit...off-color...WAY off-color...it's hardly "family friendly", despite its emphasis on family...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Aristocrats_(film)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(Lee came to a realization where thinks the English elitists are America's true enemy. And, by looking into it, I think he's on to something. Hell, even Steele of the famous Steele dossier was an English spook.

So, then, John Cleese* wasn't kidding when he said the Crown was revoking our independence?

Dear Citizens of America,

In view of your failure to elect a competent President and thus to govern yourselves, we hereby give notice of the revocation of your independence, effective immediately.

Her Sovereign Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II, will resume monarchical duties over all states, commonwealths and other territories (except Kansas, which she does not fancy), as from Monday next.

https://starrgazr.wordpress.com/2008/02/15/john-cleeses-letter-to-america/

(* yeah,  yeah, misattributed, I know, I know...)

25 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ah! Well, then, you're in for a ride...

TG,

I sure was.

I looked it up and chose this video here because it looked shorter than the others.

Then I sat back to enjoy it in a corny-joke kind of way. After all, I already knew the ending.

So I started the video and told myself to get ready for slapstick or whatever.

Then it happened.

All I could do was sit there and stare.

Only one thought eventually came to mind and stayed hovering in my brain for the longest time.

"Oh."

Michael

9 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Only one thought eventually came to mind and stayed hovering in my brain for the longest time.

"Oh."

Yeah...that's about right...sorry...

And that's why the elitists want us to think that only hillbillies did that.

(With jokes like that, did we really need a Q to tell us that there was something rotten in Denmark?)

10 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In other words, the MO of the Bidens is to screw their partners in crime to the tune of millions when they think they can get away with it.

Heh.

Remember when then Candidate Trump brought to the debate with HC the women Bill Clinton had abused?

He's doing it again.

Tony Bobulinski is going to be President Trump's special guest at the debate.

Joe Biden is going to be there looking out at the audience, and the ex-partner he stiffed for millions of dollars, and who is turning all his electronic devices with all their shady communications over to law enforcement, is sitting out there looking right back with a big ass smug grin on his face.

I'm not sure there is going to be enough Adderall in the world to keep Biden on track.

Michael

• Like 1

I love looking at a video like this and watching all the mocking of Rudy going on.

The fools mocking Rudy don't realize just how deadly he can be.

When I see the video and the case he just laid out, I know for certain it is legally devastating. I translated tons of legal material.

Rudy is so comfortable in his legal case, he called the Biden crime family "low level trash" at the end of the video.

That gets into libel territory and Rudy isn't blinking an eye.

They are going down hard.

Michael