3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I didn't think of this.

LOL.

:) 

My God, the ruling class elitists are such dorks and idiots.

They don't see themselves and what retards they are.

Michael

But they are all vaccinated 

• Smile 1

2 hours ago, Marc said:

But they are all vaccinated 

Well.. the only thing we can say for sure is that they all proselytize for everyone else to get them irrespective of their personal status and or injection formulation :)

• Smile 1

I don't like to celebrate the death of anyone, but I can still hope.

At least George Soros can go to The Great Beyond knowing his dream is in good hands with his son, Alex.

Here is Alex earlier at the same WEF event.

Once daddy is gone, will this guy be the leader of Soros meddling throughout the world?

Like I said, I can still hope.

Michael

The thing about fighting the Deep State with dirty tricks is you don't have to use sophisticated dirty tricks. Elementary level works just fine.

Trump just said Nikki Haley was in charge of security on J6.

The entire mainstream press roared back, "No. Nancy Pelosi was in charge."

This after years of denying and evading about Nancy Pelosi's role in the lapsed and corrupt J6 security.

What a bunch of retards.

LOL...

Michael

On 1/20/2024 at 11:22 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The thing about fighting the Deep State with dirty tricks is you don't have to use sophisticated dirty tricks. Elementary level works just fine.

Trump just said Nikki Haley was in charge of security on J6.

The entire mainstream press roared back, "No. Nancy Pelosi was in charge."

This after years of denying and evading about Nancy Pelosi's role in the lapsed and corrupt J6 security.

What a bunch of retards.

LOL...

Michael

Wow!!!!! Trump is so far ahead of everyone mentally and funny but the press played this like Trump had some sort of cognitive issue.

Classic Trump.

Man, this tape is fascinating.

This dude sounds like the snake in the Garden of Eden telling Eve that just one bite won't kill her. :) 

Kari stays on point, with high integrity, and does not get personal. I don't know who the dude is. Kari called him Jeff on the recording and, of course, just look at his big-ass picture in the thumbnail. So someone knows. When will we know?

(EDIT: I found out. He is Arizona Republican Party chair Jeff DeWit.)

This is what bribery sounds like. In real time. Literally.

Deep State going down...

Michael

SECOND EDIT: The full audio.

Boom.

Corrupt Arizona GOP leader is gone.

Now how about criminal prosecutions?

I remember a time in American when bribery was a crime.

Incidentally, this tape is from the time Kari was deciding to run for Senator. And the word is the bribery offers came from DeSantis people.

More here:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Arizona GOP Chairman RINO Jeff DeWitt announced on Wednesday that he will resign from his position over a leaked audio recording of him attempting to bribe Kari Lake out of fighting against Arizona’s rigged elections and running for office in 2024.

DeWit played the victimhood card. He's mad at Kari because he says she cannot be trusted to hold a confidential conversation. :) 

He said the tape was deceptive and edited. 

In the article, there are two other tapes mentioned. One is when he said he was off the Trump train and all in for DeSantis. But when presented with it, he told The Gateway Pundit he was lying to the other person on the tape on purpose. :) 

The other tape is yet unheard. He referred to that as even more damning.

DeWit all but said the dog ate his homework . 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Incidentally, this tape is from the time Kari was deciding to run for Senator. And the word is the bribery offers came from DeSantis people.

I stand corrected.

It looks like the bribe offer came from the NRSC (National Republican Senate Committee).

That is Mitch McConnell & Co.

Shit gonna fly...

Wouldn't it be great if Kari helped take down Mitch McConnell?

Dayaamm!

Michael

Royce White is a famous basketball player who has a podcast that Steve Bannon allows to be posted on his War Room Rumble thread.

Royce put up an interview with Dick Cheyney (on Meet the Press with Tim Russert) right after 9/11 so people could see all the evil right as it started. Royce pointed out that Cheyney mixed truth with lies and, now that we know what to look for, he laid out what they were going to do during the following decades.

I had no trouble watching the first part of the podcast with Royce. He's a cool dude. But when the Cheney interview started, I got the weirdest uncanny valley feeling. Maybe it's because the news media has become so awful these days and the woke culture dominates the mainstream media. Also, I tend to watch MAGA-related things. What a frame change. Watching Cheney's whole demeanor and intellectual posture seemed like something from 2 or 3 centuries ago.

I admit, I was not able to watch the whole thing. My stomach started doing odd things. I did watch enough to hear Cheney repeat over and over that fighting terrorism is going to be a long process as he tried to hide the gleam in his eye. The subtext is that the military industrial complex has arrived and is in the gravy for many years to come. Endless war for profit forever, baby...

I'm glad I saw what I saw, though. The evil Cheney and his cronies (and the Predator Class in general) did was reality. I never want to pretend reality doesn't or didn't exist. So it's good to look at it at times.

I recommend you see it for yourself.

Then think of all those needless deaths...

(No smiley on this one...)

Michael

Here's a different angle on the Deep State.

Look at how much CIA is in your daily life...

To repeat in case the X post ever goes down.

Wikipedia = CIA for facts 
Rolling Stone = CIA for hippies 
NBC = CIA for mainstream sheep 
Moderna = CIA for medicine 
Johns Hopkins = CIA for PHDs 
Facebook = CIA for seniors 
LinkedIn = CIA for midwit strivers
NIH = CIA for the medical industry
Fox News = CIA for GOP

END QUOTE

Yup.

Michael

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's a different angle on the Deep State.

Look at how much CIA is in your daily life...

To repeat in case the X post ever goes down.

Wikipedia = CIA for facts 
Rolling Stone = CIA for hippies 
NBC = CIA for mainstream sheep 
Moderna = CIA for medicine 
Johns Hopkins = CIA for PHDs 
Facebook = CIA for seniors 
LinkedIn = CIA for midwit strivers
NIH = CIA for the medical industry
Fox News = CIA for GOP

END QUOTE

Yup.

Michael

Nikki Haley = CIA for politics 

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

Just so we understand, the recent Senate Border Bill dealt with tens and tens of billions going to Ukraine and Israel. And some earmarks for the border that looked good, but are compromised from here to kingdom come. 

MAGA exploded and sunk the bill in terms of the House. You can read all about this stuff here and here.

However, everyone was asking why on earth Republican Senator Lankford championed this Deep State money-grab, but kept saying good things about Trump.

That didn't compute.

Now it does. The Trump stuff was bullshit.

But this part from 2010 is not:

I mean, come on. How are you going to keep up a thriving Deep State when you can't even do simple pedophilia blackmail in the shadows anymore?

btw - Laura Loomer is pure treasure.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I made the mistake of tuning into the live court broadcast where a judge is hearing evidence on the Motion to Disqualify Fani Willis in her prosecution of Trump (see here.)

I blew my afternoon's work. I am going to try to recover something, but dayammm!

This whole thing is such a trainwreck, especially Fani Willis on the stand, I can't take my eyes off of it.

I gawk. And I am paralyzed gawking...

I have never seen testimony so awful from a technical standpoint. This woman is burying herself.

For her sake, she better hope for a movie deal. I am no legal expert, but I don't see her coming out of this well.

Let me use a Trump phrase to characterize my opinion of her based on her testimony alone.

Dumb as a rock.

Good God...

Michael

Mike Davis sees what I see and Steve Bannon can't stop sporadic laughing.

I'm glad he said that that was the worst testimony he has ever seen anywhere because that is exactly what I saw.

Mike said this was worse than the testimony of a homeless man with a knife.

LOLOL...

RUMBLE.COM

Stay ahead of the censors - Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 2/15/2024 Watch: On the Web: https://www.warroom.org On Gettr: @WarRoom On Podcast: Apple, iHeart Radio, Google On TV: PlutoTV Channel 24

Michael

To make matter worse, it looks like Fani Willis had her dress on backwards during her testimony.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

You can't make this up.

Here she is clearly with her dress is on backward. And, as an aside, she is admitting to a felony in this clip. 

For those who can't see it well:

image.png

People are going to town on X over this.

I imagine this one is going all over the place on other sites, too. I wonder if it is going to hit the mainstream.

LOL...

Come on. Don't the Deep State assholes have anyone but goofballs and klutzes to do their lawfare against Trump?

It doesn't feel like a victory to squash something this bad.

Michael

I have been trying to find a clip of Fanni Willis so that you, the reader, can get a gist of how awful she was on the stand. But I did not want a long clip, nor just highlights of the super-bad stuff.

I found the perfect one.

I had not seen this until now because I missed the start of her testimony when I tuned in earlier.

This was Fani Willis at her best on the stand, or near-best. It went downhill from here.

And here is just plain awful all by itself.

Watch it and you will sense it, too.

Michael

Hello Michael

When attempting to open the link I get a "Firefox can't open this file" message. I'm using MacIntosh Catalina.

Any suggestions?

_Joe

Problem solved...I'll use the Safari browser...that works.

• Like 1

Given her demeanor and what seems like her general aptitude the lawfare people picked a perfect candidate for being the ‘face’ of the illegitimate RICO prosecution. A choice that gives them cover and plausible deniability when the eventual legal shit hits the fan. Picking a paramour with no experience in this are of law , re RICO prosecutions , is incompetent on a level that obviously have her removed from office let alone this particular case.

But I do believe her as to the personal monies involved in the vacation transactions. I am a little curious why the defendant’s legal team focused specifically on the nature of the payments, cash is king and her testimony in line with her actions seem plausible and believable to me. But Fulton county sure seems to have a dearth in the talent pool that she ended up as the DA. Georgia should be embarrassed.

I'm only surmising and I have no inside info.

But the following headline is the clearest indication I have seen to date that a serious assassination plot exists against Trump. Probably not just one.

Nikki Haley just announced she is staying the the race (the GOP primaries) when everybody knows she is going to get creamed in the very state she was governor of.

If the bad guys take out Trump, she's the one who is in the race and said she didn't quit.

And if this woman ever gets power, it will be one endless war after another. Which is exactly what the Neocons and other Predator Class people behind her want.

If you can't assassinate someone for money and power, what use is an Intelligence Community, right?

Michael

I don't think there is any greater threat to globalism and the Deep State than the example set by President Bukele and El Salvador.

In short time, El Salvador has gone from one of the most corrupt and dangerous places on the planet to one of the safest and with great opportunities to live and produce in peace in a Randian sense.

President Bukele just did a speech at CPAC here in the USA. It's in English. 

RUMBLE.COM

President of El Salvador Nayib Bukele addresses CPAC 2024 in Washington, D.C.

I have an automatic transcription thing that is somewhat better than Google's, but it still needs a lot of fixing. (For those interested, it is called Glasp. I'm not sure, but I think Glasp Uses WhisperAI) I don't have time to fix it right now. But for those who want to read along, here is an imperfect transcript with time codes (and a YouTube Link, since Glasp works on YouTube, not Rumble).

FULL SPEECH: Nayib Bukele, President of El Salvador, Addresses CPAC in DC 2024 - 2/22/24 - YouTube

Transcript:
(00:12) thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you very much graas graas thank you thank you thank you everyone thank you everyone thanks thanks see thank you thank you thank you thank you let have a SE thank you thank you thank you I love you too I love you too beer Matt and mercy thank you for the kind invitation to have me here at CAC it is truly an honor to be here just a few days after our presidential and legislative elections which by the way they

(01:18) pulverize the opposition they say they say globalism comes to die at CAC I'm here to tell you that in but it's already dead but if you want globalism to die here too you must be willing to unapologetically fight against everything and everyone that stands for it fight for your freedoms fight for your rights the next president of the United States must not only win an election he must have the vision the will and the courage to do whatever it takes and above all he must be able to identify the underlying forces that will

(02:14) conspire him that will conspire against them these dark Forces are already taking over your country you may not see it yet but it's already happening you don't see it as clearly because people are designed to see linear changes not exponential ones we don't always recognize how fast a problem can multiply and spiral out of control the problem is much like the metaphor of the boiling frog once the water boils it's already too late people fail to see these things it's our nature just like the Frog people become

(02:59) complacent and they don't realize how bad things are getting until it's too late while I while I know of course El sabad is a lot smaller country setting aside the differences there's a similarity with what is happening here in the United States we also had many apparently isolated problems in the 60s and the 70s and we failed to realize as a country the severity of them until it became a Civil War by the time we reacted it was already too late we were already boiled like the Frog and it took us 50 years two Wars

(03:40) 250,000 lives and a third of her population displaced and a near Miracle to get our country back and you as your friend I want to issue this this warning so you don't make the same the same mistakes we did in the 60s and the 70s it is not easy to pull yourself back once you're in boiling water in facts in fact all the experts said it was impossible and besides you don't want to wait 50 years and maybe hope for a miracle to get out of hell you can still jump before the water boils some might say I'm

(04:30) in but we can clearly see the signs of a declining Society because our own hit rock bottom decades ago it's like when we see someone getting sick first he it's maybe just stomach ache or a headache or a small fever but if you don't deal with the disease it will only get worse and then it will it may be be too late even after our first war in no Saad we failed again to look into the signs of the second Civil War that was coming the gang war after a million people fled the first war a lot of them came to live in

(05:13) ghettos here in the United States where the gangs were formed when former President Clinton deported a lot of those gang members without telling us they were gang members they were criminals they Ro free and recruited young people thousands of young Salvadorans to join the gangs at first they seemed like P criminals but they began to change and transform until they became the unscrupulous terrorist that we know today most of them even perform Satanic rituals and this has been well documented the government back then

(05:50) didn't deal with the disease nor did the next Administration not did the ones after that the disease that had begun with mild symptoms got worse and worse it became a cancer that seemed incurable we already seeing these symptoms in the United States big cities in Decline like Baltimore Portland New York just to name a few places where crime and drugs have become have become the daily norm and even accepted at promoted by the government how many young people have you lost to the street of Philadelphia or San Francisco to

(06:36) fentale did we see this apocalyptic sites 15 10 5 years ago can you imagine how it will be in the next 5 10 or 15 years the same thing was happening in no Saad in the span of less than a decade gangs took control of all the country and our society they evolved into a parallel government controlling elections and even political parties every aspect of the daily life of most people was controlled by the gangs murder capital of the world is a tragic title to hold getting rid of what of that was the bare minimum we had to achieve in order

(07:19) to even start thinking about rebuilding our country but jumping out of the water when it's already boiling is an almost impossible Feit you are not there yet and believe me you don't want to be we did the unthinkable to cleanse our society we arrested the terrorist we but we have to remove corrupt judges and corrupt attorneys and prosecutors thank you thank you thank you this corrupt judges these corrupt judges and prosecutors were are setting the gangs the gang members free and it wasn't just the gangs the

(08:29) corrupt system work in tandem with the so-called International Community the Nos and of course the fake news just like it happens here in the United States un unelected bureaucrats are trying to instate public policy who elected them they don't have a democratic mandate if they want a seat in the table they should run for office woohoo let the people vote it will not be a pretty sde for them if the elections are free and fair I mean who elected Soros to dictate public policy and laws why why does he feel entitled to

(09:24) impose this agenda let me tell you something Soros and his cronies hit a brick wall in a Salvador yes thank God thank God and all the glory be to him sador are now immune to his influence No One Believes his lies anymore over there we just had we just had free and fair elections and we won in a landslide with more than 84% of the vote let that sink in more than 84% of the people voted to continue our policies our Victory is unprecedented in the history and modern democracies in the world they also gave us a super majority

(10:26) in Congress more than that 54 seats out of 60 57 if we count our allies we love you that's that's 95% of Congress let that also sink in the people of elab have woken up and so can you the global Elites they hate our success and they fear yours the people's free will to choose their leaders is something they despise because they cannot control that you have experienced this firsthand here in the United States the global Elites control the mainstream media they finance campaign District Attorneys to mention a

(11:34) few they abuse their powers they persecute political opponents in O Saad we don't weaponize our judicial system to persecute our po political opponents a practice that may sound familiar to you but we don't do that there and who's the dictator the global Elites the global Elites and the media they work in conjunction they run some stories and publish them same pictures to reinforce and agendas you're no strangers to that here in the United States we deal with that in the Saad too that is the Free Press that they

(12:20) talk about please I always criticize The Defenders of institutionalism not because I don't think a strong institutions are Paramount and necessary for a democracy but because I find them very hypocritical they don't seem to have the same standards for themselves as they are trying to impose on others but there's yet another component that is more dangerous than a simple double standard institutions were created to serve the people and not the other way around somewhere somewhere along the way those people forgot their fundamental

(13:13) purpose which is more important than the institution itself when the judicial system was created it was created out of the necessity to bring justice but now it seems that survival and control of the judges of the AG among others are Paramount and the need to bring Justice is merely a little more than an after thought another example the police was created to bring Law and Order let them seek Law and Order then but now some of them are even afraid to do their job because they fear the consequences for doing it they should be encouraged to fulfill

(13:59) fill their foundational roles without fear of repercussions that distract them that distract them from their missions if the police was created to bring Law and Order let them bring Law and Order if the judicial system was created to bring Justice let them bring Justice let them protect their purpose at all costs same goes with the Press let them be free a democracy needs a free press but to enjoy that membership you must adhere to their Duty as a reporter report the facts don't be a puppet of those who finance you or Finance the organizations

(14:57) that you work for your freedom of speech your freedom of speech will always be protected we believe in free speech all every everyone here believes in free speech your free speech will always be protected but don't call yourself a journalist if you're just an activist don't don't call yourself independent if you depend in open Society s NG for those those sacred institutions have morphed away from the reason they were created we should not defend those institutions for the sake of being institutions instead we should defend

(15:58) the principles that created those institutions in the first place it's troubling to see that this is happening everywhere not only in alaer in the United States it's happening everywhere but even here in the United States in the most powerful country in the world even here it's happening America should listen to this words not because the sa model should be replicated here but because this specific examples apply to Any Nation that has lost or is losing its way ask yourself why this is happening who is supporting it and whether it's by

(16:52) ignorance or by choice and fight it fight it with all your heart and soul and be the Beacon of Hope and be the Beacon of Hope that your founding fathers with all their faults like every human being has dreamed for your country fight for your freedoms for your rights fight for the original purpose of these institutions and not their mere existence it's still not too late it can be done it's it is time to erase these new paradigm that have been imposed in the recent years that make no sense if you just free your minds from

(17:46) those invisible chains you could do it this shift is an extremely dangerous trend that undermines these institutions Effectiveness and their credibility is at stake both home and abroad this is a warning from a friend you should adhere to the to their foundational principles and purposes and denounce this new institutionalism now you would think that's it I said it wasn't enough right but unfortunately there's more there are other symptoms that are even more difficult to diagnose for instance the financial situation of the

(18:39) United States when I talk to my conservative friends right here they always tell me that the problem is high taxes but they are wrong of course high taxes are extremely high here in the United States I I give you that you're right in that but that's not the real problem the real problem is not the high taxes themselves but the fact that they are not even really funding the government not even those high taxes higher than a lot of places in the world not even those taxes are really funding the government so who's financing the

(19:25) government government is financed by Treasury buns paper and who buys the treasury buns mostly the fed and how does the FED buy them by printing money but what backing does the FED have for that money being printed the treasury bonds themselves so basically you finance the government by printing money out of the air someone could ask someone could ask well so if the government can print The Limited amounts of money out of thin air why did they collect taxes I mean in theory would make sense right if they can put unlimited amounts

(20:25) of money why would they need taxes for the answer is simple but it's very shocking the real problem is that you pay high taxes only to uphold the illusion that you are funding the government which you are not it's shocking but it's true the government is funded by money printing paper backed with paper a bubble that will inevit inevitably burst the situation is even worse than it seems because if most Americans and the rest of the world were to become aware of this fars confidence in your currency would

(21:12) be lost the dollar would fall and the western civilization with it if the next president of the United States doesn't make the necessary policies and structural changes sooner or later that bubble will burst there's a still time you don't have to make the same mistakes we did in the 60s and the 70s you can still jump before the water boils winning the election isn't enough to solve these problems they will not simply go away as a consequence of an electoral result it would take a total re-engineering of the government top to

(21:57) bottom it will entail making difficult decisions like the ones we made inab since 2019 and they're already paying off it will be hard the system will push back but you have the right to determine your own faith savador did the same the decision for the direction of our nation was ours and it continues to be ours we didn't tolerate being told what to do in doing so we did the unthinkable against all adversity we transform our sabad from the most dangerous country in the world to the safest in the Western

(22:57) Hemisphere thank thank you we we did it by defying the global Elites we told them no more and that is my message to you put up the fight because it is in the end it will be worth it it has been for us and you will have your country back may God bless you may God Bless the people of the United States may God bless El Salvador and the future of both our Nations thank you very much thank you I

(24:06) think

And to cap this off, here is Alex Jones's analysis of this speech. It's amazing how much Clinton and the CIA were involved in the formation of MS-13.

And the Mexican drug cartels, for that matter.

EDIT: Here is a transcript of a small section of the video in the X post. I'm posting this because Bukele understood--in practice--that chaos from gangs and crime is planned by Elitists. It is not spontaneous. And Bukele has pissed off said Elitists by showing how their plan can be defeated.

He also jailed a lot of gang members and took down a ton-load of corrupt judges and lawyers and law enforcement personnel who were letting gang members and other criminals roam free no matter their crimes.

ALEX JONES: Now I want to play most of Bukele's speech where he calls out George Soros. He explains that this crime wave and defund the police is a plan to bring down the country. He explains how it works. 

And again, I remember being like eight years old. And I would ask my dad, because I could already read good, but I didn't understand his adult books... I'd say: What's this book? What's that book? Carol Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, Zbig (Zbigniew) Brzezinski's books.

I remember my dad going, Brzezinski explains in this book how governments use crime and gangs to take over in the first phase of a communist takeover. And then later I read the book when I could understand it, and sure enough Brzezinski talked about it. 

So this is known at the geopolitical PhD level. Okay? This is standard stuff at the Harvard PhD political science, not the fake political science of black-and-white warfare and transgenderism and all that garbage they teach in the establishment proletariat educational system. But when you actually read globalist reports, they're all sitting up there like we're idiots and can't read it and admitting all these plans. 

END QUOTE

All you have to do is read the Elitists and they tell you what they are doing. Just like the WEF does ("you will own nothing and you will be happy").

Bukele's El Salvador is like a slap in the face to them. Then spitting in their faces and walking away.

Michael

• Upvote 1