Donald Trump

6 hours ago, Peter said:

Ta-Da! January 14, 2020 12:30. DOW at 29,027. No wait! 29030 at 12:31, an all-time high, and rising. Time for a mixed metaphor? The caged bird sings as she loses her shackles! Hold on. 29,030.37 at 12:33.

Stocks are topping. High sentiment means exit time.

--Brant

moderate correction coming

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here's an update in case anyone has not noticed.

Donald Trump is still President of the United States of America.

:)

Michael

11 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"This just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead."

I predict that tomorrow, President Trump will be just as much President as he is today, and that Generalissimo Franco will be just as dead.

Let's see what happens.

More updates as we go along.

Michael

Harry, Meghan, and the wee bairn, are going to live on Vancouver Island which is just north of Seattle in Washington State. There are no bridges to the mainland. You take a ferry or you fly in. Vancouver Island seems somewhat remote with less than a million inhabitants but probably fewer paparazzi will invade. Will they stay? Any predictions?

I remember Harry from the military, standing nude in a hallway with his hands over his genitalia, with a young lady. I forget why but he seemed to fancy the ladies of his own age. Maybe they were playing take a shot of Scotch Whiskey, strip poker. I don't think Harry is like his infamous relative who was recently in the news for being friends with Epstein.             

On 1/14/2020 at 10:36 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I predict that tomorrow, President Trump will be just as much President as he is today, and that Generalissimo Franco will be just as dead.

Let's see what happens.

Well, the House finally presented the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate.

The House used zero crimes and misdemeanors, two Articles of Impeachment, seven Managers to present the case to the Senate, and 30 gold pens served on silver platters for Pelosi to sign the House's articles.

At least I think there were 30 pens. No one in the news is saying what the number was, but they did give a picture. So I counted the pens and there are 30.

image.png

As Pelosi signed, she gave the pens away to her cronies as swag souvenirs.

And the result?

President Trump is still President.

Generalissimo Franco is still dead.

Michael

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now for the important Congressional news or the day.

The Senate just passed the USMCA bill. All that's left is President Trump's signature and Canada's approval.

This is the event that will reverberate down the decades.

Michael

If my President wants our confirmation, I give it to him here !

We confirm Mr. President !!!!!!!!!

I love you , my Emperor !!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This silliness is now in the Congressional records as silliness--at a critical point for easy reference by posterity--thanks to Mitch McConnell.

Michael

Rand gave Barbara Branden a pen, which Barbara gave to me.

it was inscribed ,paraphrasing ( opps and sorry ! ) this pen is your sword or something like that ( again apologies , but MSK , our fearless leader knows the quote.

Those pens 🖊 ‘S will be the swords that metaphorically cut Pelosi’s throat , and each pen will cut the throat ( metaphorically , because I wish them all to live to 120 ) of the DO NOTHING DEMS 

On 1/14/2020 at 7:20 PM, Brant Gaede said:

Stocks are topping. High sentiment means exit time.

--Brant

moderate correction coming

All due respect sir , but I’m missing in action for a few years and the Dow goes from 16000 to 30000 and you’re still calling for the market to go down.

Rates are minuscule, DT is The King 👑, we got at least another 9 years , and the Dow is going to 50k 

On 12/28/2019 at 7:27 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Methinks the pollsters are hoping to produce a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Ellen

Oohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh Miss Ellen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John’s Galt is in the White House 

Atlas is not Shrugging 

If I have another child, I’m naming her Dagny !!!!!!!!!!!!

I pray every night that one of President Trumps kids marry a Canadian and becomes  Prime Minister of Canada  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 1/13/2020 at 1:26 PM, Peter said:

Trump's Average Unemployment Rate is the Lowest in Recorded History. “President Trump starts off 2020 having presided over a lower average unemployment rate than any president at a comparable point in office in recorded history,” Philip Klein reports in the Washington Examiner. “Since February 2017, Trump's first full month in office, the monthly unemployment rate has averaged 3.9%. No prior president has averaged less than 4% over the first 35 months of his presidency. The closest was Dwight Eisenhower.” The unemployment rate for December held steady at a historically low 3.5%, according to Friday’s jobs report. end quote

And the DOW keeps getting close to 29,000 as the day goes on but hasn’t reached it yet.

I think a dem debate is going to happen soon, but only with 5 candidates including the legendary Indian princess Poco-hauntus. If she had lied and said she was of the other "Indian" blood we could call her Rani. Isn't that east Indian for Princess?  

I think that CNN should have a Dem debate but invite my King, President Trump to participate.

He was a Dem, way back then.

ratings would be great 

On 4/29/2019 at 8:57 AM, Marc said:

I think she not only imagined it, but predicted it.

Atlas Shrugged , is 2016-2028 .

Not sure how Ivanka will fare after her first term , maybe the New Democrat party will have evolved by then into a real party and not the second coming of Castro’s Revolutionary party .

Quoting myself , how rude !

57 minutes ago, Marc said:

All due respect sir , but I’m missing in action for a few years and the Dow goes from 16000 to 30000 and you’re still calling for the market to go down.

Rates are minuscule, DT is The King 👑, we got at least another 9 years , and the Dow is going to 50k 

Excuse me. I'm not "still calling" anything. Where the f..k are those previous "calls" I've made?

I'm simply stating the markets are setting up for a relatively mild correction based on bullish sentiment, such as yours.

--Brant 

3 hours ago, Marc said:

John’s Galt is in the White House 

Atlas is not Shrugging 

If I have another child, I’m naming her Dagny !!!!!!!!!!!!

Marc, I know you are Canadian but are Americans safer under President Trump? Are we freer under President Trump?  Are we better off under President Trump? Are we closer to a laissez-faire economy under President Trump? Would Ayn Rand approve of President Trump? Would Ayn Rand approve of President Trump more than she approved of Dewey, Goldwater, or Reagan? Should Objectivists and lower “o” objectivists be proud Americans under President Trump? If Americans are happier now than you were under Obama . . . re-think your position. Drop the “snide.” Use reason. Peter   

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Drop the “snide.”

Peter,

I know Marc well.

He was not being snide.

He loves President Trump and he's actually like the way he posted.

Here in O-Land, people aren't used to his kind of dogs-with-muddy-paws enthusiasm, but I love it. Long live hyperbole if that is the standard. :) 

By the way, he was serious about the Dagny thing. He has two daughters, one named Kira and the other named Dominique. We became friends in the beginning because I have two sons, one named Roark and the other Ragnar. And we both loved Barbara Branden.

Michael

I do apologize. I thought his enthusiasm for President Trump  was feigned.

Is Canadian Duance still around? I wonder what she and other Canadians think of Harry and Meghan immigrating to Canada? I think if they arrived on Delmarva we would be thrilled.