Donald Trump

I didn't realize how devastating this was the other day, so I didn't look at it.

But I just did.

Wow...

This was so devastating that Pelosi demanded both Twitter and Facebook remove it.

Both refused. So it stays up.

If you decide to see it, you will see why Pelosi wanted it taken down. It's brutal.

Here is an article from The Gateway Pundit that discusses it:

EPIC! Facebook and Twitter Smack Down Pelosi’s Request to Delete Trump Video Meme of Her Tearing Up SOTU Speech

And to think I was worried that her gesture would be repeated in the future to humiliate presidents (regardless of side) because she set a precedent for it. But now that people can see what one can do with that gesture, I don't imagine there will be any other cases. Not unless someone has a political suicide wish.

I forgot that President Trump is a marketing master. He's the guy who stopped major league football--the entire industry--from letting players under contract kneel during the anthem. He took on the entire industry, and the fake news mainstream media, and won the PR war.

With Pelosi, I should feel sorry for her. She's an amateur at this stuff and he is the master. But I don't feel sorry for her. She took her shot--from behind him like a coward.

She tried to metaphorically knock President Trump upside the head with a 2 by 4 full of rusty nails. He simply grabbed it out of her hand, chomped off chunks, chewed them up and spit out the nails in her face. Right in front of the whole world.

Now she's complaining.

Heh.

Michael

On 2/8/2020 at 11:36 AM, turkeyfoot said:

Q? lol

Funniest about your pathetic attempt at this simple mechanical scenario is that you went to the web for help with it and still failed to grasp the situation. How do you stay alive on your motorcycles while not understanding how your universe runs on the simplest basic level? Impressive.

747-take-off-conveyor-belt.jpg&key=78ce2

https://www.objectivistliving.com/forums/topic/16588-747-on-conveyer/?tab=comments#comment-291455

TurkeyBrain:

“No. If a person is moving at the same rate as an escalator hes essentially standing still. On the other hand if the person in the same example was wearing a wind suit and there was sufficient air moving over him to provide lift then, yes, he might fly. 

The plane in the example is not provided any lift to overcome gravity. The speed needed to gain loft is nullified by the counter rotating conveyor.

The better question is why does it matter?

https://blog.xkcd.com/2008/09/09/the-goddamn-airplane-on-the-goddamn-treadmill/

Holding my breath for merjets answer. ;)”

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Senator Lindsey Graham yesterday:

Jon,

The Graham cracker needs to be taken with a bit of salt.

(groan--I know, I know :) )

I just saw Rudy being interviewed by Maria Bartiromo on Rudy's smoking guns against the Bidens in the Ukraine. When she mentioned Lindsay Graham, Rudy got into a pompous pose, started imitating Graham and saying: "That's not my job... That's not my job... That's not my job..."

I never noticed this as a habit before, but he's right. Graham's schtick is to talk big on TV, predict doom and gloom for the bad guys with absolute certainty, then when asked what he is going to do about it, say, "That's not my job..."

:)

I kinda forgive him, though. He's mostly on Trump's side, so there's that. But there's a stronger reason. He gave the best entertainment of all responses during the beginning of the Trump campaign. When Trump gave out his cell number during a speech, he didn't get sulky and snarky and gin up the outrage machine. He just made a video outdoors blasting his phone to pieces with a rifle.

Michael

Here is a suggestion to break t he Left’s ridiculous gender ideology and denial of biological reality. 

President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The Left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Kamala Harris to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”. 

Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania, he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.  

I love it when a plan comes together!!! 

6 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Here is a suggestion to break t he Left’s ridiculous gender ideology and denial of biological reality. 

President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The Left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Kamala Harris to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”. 

Furthermore, if he remains married to Melania, he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.  

I love it when a plan comes together!!! 

Jules,

LOLOLOL...

Brilliant.

:) :) :) 

(Although the idea kinda grosses me out, myself. :) )

Michael

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Leftist Progressive Democrat hero savior bringer down of OrangeMan Michael Avenatti guilty on all three charges, potential 42 years in prison.

Jon,

There's still some time before we get to enjoy the sentence against Michael Avenatti, but in the meantime, here is a tidbit to munch on. No doubt many more of these are to come.

Also, whoever did this compilation video was especially clever with the last take.

Great fun...

Michael

Feb 2/18-2/20 Rasmussen Reports Trump approval 49, disapprove 51.

Make America Suck Again, Democrats! Say it ain’t so! Just joking. As I have mentioned before, phone and online polls are being spoofed by the continuing Rush Limbaugh, Operation Chaos, where Trump supporters ARE answering the phone and saying the opposite of what they are going to do in the voting booth. What if that 51 percent actually show up? Oh Dear! Who are you going to call? Peter.

Notes. Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.

Ghostbusters!
If there's something strange in you neighborhood,
Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!
If there's something weird and it don't look good,

I ain't afraid of no ghost.

If you're seeing things running through your head,
An invisible man sleeping in your bed,

If you're all alone, pick up the phone and call?

Ghostbusters!

Ah. Time for some more lyrics? Let’s end the Afghanistan war, Mr. President. Let them fight it out OR we can nuke them, minimizing the civilian casualties 1000 times. We nuked the Japs because they were fanatical and over a million Americans would have been wounded or lost their lives if we had invaded mainland Japan. And you in that Arabic region, do your duty, Afghanistan! Get rid of the Islamist fanatics. The “freed women” of Afghanistan will applaud you and eff your brains out for the next 1000 years in gratitude. Think about it.  Sorry for the superlative but in this “cause” it suited. 1000 years is Guaranteed. Free women. No restraints. No Burkas. Complete freeman as a man might have. They will eff your brains out gleefully.  Peter     

Ruby, Don't Take Your Love to Town by The First Edition, Kenny Rogers

You've painted up your lips and rolled and curled your tinted hair
Ruby, are you contemplating going out somewhere?
The shadow on the wall tell me the sun is going down
Oh, Ruby, don't take your love to town

It wasn't me that started that old crazy Asian war
But I was proud to go and do my patriotic chore
And yes, it's true that I'm not the man I used to be
Oh Ruby, I still need some company

It's hard to love a man whose legs are bent and paralyzed
And the wants and needs of a woman your age, really, I realize
But it won't be long, I've heard them say, until I'm not around
Oh Ruby, don't take your love to town

She's leaving now 'cause I just heard the slamming of the door
The way I know I heard its slams one hundred times before
And if I could move, I'd get my gun and put her in the ground
Oh Ruby, don't take your love to town

Oh Ruby, for God's sake, turn around

From West Wing Reads. 3 Big Takeaways from Trump's Successful Trip to India/ President Trump just concluded a historic trip to India, returning with some notable accomplishments alongside Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, James Jay Carafano writes for Fox News. “Over 100,000 people packed a cricket stadium to hear Trump and the Indian prime minister reprise the [Howdy Modi] event in Houston, Texas a few months ago.” The two leaders sealed a deal to boost our defense partnership. “The U.S. and India have forged something new and unprecedented . . . We know that from the most distant Pacific Island to the Middle East we have each other’s back.” Trade deals are coming: “India knows it’s time to change. With now the fifth-largest economy, it is time to harness that economic potential to drive real growth. Nothing will make that happen faster than partnering with the U.S.”