Tucker on X (Twitter)

Tucker is filling stadiums live in Canada right now. 

Here is Alex Jones showing it and talking about the 50,000 people he sees there in one stadium.

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Alex Jones presents video footage from Tucker Carlson's Sworn Enemy Tour where he vows to liberate Canada from Trudeau's tyranny. **NEW NEXT LEVEL FOUNDATIONAL ENERGY Now 30% Off!! https://shorturl.at/hwy59 **ALEX JONES ON X https://twitter.com/Re…

Trudeau is not amused.

He is calling Tucker a Putin apologist.

He forgot racist.

:) 

I want to say something clever, but damn if that doesn't speak for itself.

The Predator Class want's to ignore Tucker, but it can't.

Can anyone imagine Bill Gates or Klaus Schwab filling stadiums like Tucker (or Trump)?

They can't because they suck and their ideas suck and people don't want them.

Michael

1 hour ago, Strictlylogical said:

Effectively an addiction to…

addiction.

Worse yet, an engineered introduction and propagation of addiction to addictions.

The business model will fill itself out and all you have to do is give someone their first gram of cocaine gratis.

I am impressed at how many people are having a cow over this.

Tucker is going to interview Putin.

The idiot censorship class here in the US doesn't want real journalism anymore. They want "controlled narrative."

I mean, how dare brainless Americans see something for themselves and judge it for themselves? 

They need to be told what to think, dammit!

Wanna bet there are assassination plans in the works against Tucker?

I don't know of any, but with all that Military Industrial Complex loot at stake, it doesn't take the world's greatest genius to imagine...

Michael

Just so you know.

Tucker Carlson averaged around 3 million viewers on Fox News on primetime 

Tucker Carlson on 𝕏 ratings:

Milei interview: 428 million views
Trump interview: 265 million views
Putin interview: 139 million views (so far)
Viktor Orbán Interview: 130 million views
Andrew Tate interview: 111 million views 
Ramaswamy interview: 45 million views 
Alex Jones interview: 24 million views
Catturd interview: 18 million views

END QUOTE

Q. Who's winning?
A. The truth.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Episode 79.

Dr. Keith Ablow, a psychiatrist who had been treating Hunter Biden and used to appear on Fox News all the time, but got targeted by the Deep State over more Hunter's Laptop BS, a third one this time. And, of course, the targeting ignored Dr. Ablow's individual rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

More Deep State evil and misdeeds. Now backfiring.

Michael

• Like 1

Tucker announced yesterday he would do a live broadcast in response to the State of the Union address. He used Bill O'Reilly's iconic "Fuck it, we'll do it live!" in the video.

Then Tucker did it live -- with Alex Jones as guest!

He just finished.

As of right now, the video starts about about 9:30 in.

Michael

EDIT:

26:50 - Victor Davis Hanson comes on.
37:25 - Alex Jones comes on.

All agree that Biden delivered the darkest, most angry State of the Union in the history of the US. He even threatened SCOTUS. And it was full of bald-faced lies.

SECOND EDIT.

In the X video, there might be a glitch near the end where you miss Alex's predictions for the future.

That segment is just fine in the video below. Go to 58:00 to see it, or hell, just watch the entire thing on this video. :) 

WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Tucker Carlson responds to the State Of The Union address delivered by Joe Biden. Guests : Professor Victor Davis Hanson, Alex Jones

I can’t stand Cuomo. I can tolerate a certain level of arrogance but not with unprincipled buffoons. And something is trying really hard to rehabilitate or repackage him for MAGA and adjacent audiences.

I was disappointed to see Tucker not even allude to his brother’s acquiescence to elder killings.

Disappointed also with PBD’s man crush on Cuomo.