Tucker on X (Twitter)

There has been no formal announcement from Tucker on the episodes, at least none that I am aware of. But the episode above is the last numbered episode on his X channel.

Tucker also opened his own company on a subscription model (Tucker Carlson Network - TCN). He said he went the subscription model way to avoid depending on advertisers and their interference in the content.

Now he is putting 3 minute clips taken from full interviews on X to goose subscriptions. Here is the latest.

So starting now, I will post Tucker vids in this thread when they are interesting and have massive public appeal (and, of course, I become aware of them :) ). And I will include other platforms, not just X.

I don't see massive public appeal happening with most of his content that stays locked behind a paywall. I get why he wants to do this, still, I don't see him getting hundreds of millions of views for a video behind a paywall.

I wish him the very best. He's important.

But I want this thread to be prompts for discussion, not a string of advertisements for his subscription service, for as much as I believe it is worth it.

Besides, who knows? Maybe he will become Trump's new VP.

:) 

Not to worry. I will keep posting on this thread when I find Tucker goodness out there. I am sure there will be plenty.

Michael

Episode 61.

Congressman Clay Higgins. January 6 event. Why does it feel all wrong? Entrapment?

NOTE: We all know J6 was a setup and the FBI was embedded in it up to their ears (going back way before the event), but it's nice to get details from Congressman Higgins. From the interview, it looks like a treasure trove of info is going to come out in public that is damning to the Deep State...

For those who don't know, Clay Higgins was a Louisiana law enforcement officer way before he became a politician. So his perspective is not MAGA so much as forensic.

Michael

22 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Episode 60.

Bret Weinstein.

(Link.)

I have been so sick and tired of talking about COVID that I did not watch this interview until right now.

Once again, wow.

This is no longer a discussion of who knows more about how viruses work, or whether mRNA is a real vaccine, or anything else like that. Incidentally, that stuff bores the lay-person beyond belief.

But power?

Heh...

We all want to know about that.

Brett talked to Tucker about what the bad guys at the top are planning, the dangers, and why he believes they will not succeed.

One of the major points Brett made was that all of the super-gifted and super-intelligent science people who were opposed to the way the jab was unleashed on the world have been shoved out of the mainstream media conversation and shoved out of positions of profession and power. 

In other words, the dumbass greedy power-mongers got rid of the brainiacs who supported their structure under normal times. The scientists, doctors and so on who are left in the Establishment are incompetent, corrupt to the gills, or too afraid to exercise any moral judgment one way or another.

That means all of those independent talented brainiacs--the ones who use to be on the inside with the bad guys--were spit on and are now out here with the rest of us. And they are really, really pissed at the way they were treated. Best of all, they all know each other. They are getting organized...

It's an interesting perspective and I'm glad I saw this interview. It even gives me some hope...

Michael

• Like 1

This is not an episode, but an interview. Tucker is interviewing Darren Beatie of Revolver News.

I hope this is the straw that breaks the J6 Setup camel's back.

It looks like the pipe bombs were put there by law enforcement authorities or government officials in collusion with law enforcement.

That's one way of getting rid of Trump supporters, I suppose. Bomb the shit out of them when they are not looking.

Michael

Episode 66.

Tony Robbins.

I like Tony.

Always have.

When Tony gets an idea, he uses action and trial and error to look into it, not a long deductive chain and syllogisms.

I never understood why this worked so well until I became aware of the nature of motor neurons and sensory neurons (and Interneurons for that matter) and how they interacted with story.

When people in our neck of the woods bash Tony, they are usually blaming him according to logic and deduction. When you look at him from a different lens, though, from the motor neuron lens where he puts ideas into action and goes from there, his stuff becomes a lot more valid. Tony has helped a lot of people over his career, including me.

Michael

Story by AP Associated Press: Canada’s government is preparing for the possibility that Donald Trump could reach the White House again and the “uncertainty” that would bring, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Tuesday at a Cabinet retreat. Trudeau said that Trump “represents uncertainty. We don’t know exactly what he is going to do,” but he said that his government was able to manage Trump previously by showing that Canada and the U.S. can create economic growth on both sides of the border.