Tucker on X (Twitter)

Episode 98.

Jeremy Carl, author of The Unprotected Class: How Anti-White Racism Is Tearing America Apart. (referral link)

Tucker goes there. He discusses the hardening racism against white people.

Talk about moving the Overton Window.

:) 

Now that this issue is reaching the mainstream as a backlash instead of a lash, maybe the hatred-based silliness can finally dissolve and fade away.

Michael

Heh...

A full 17% plus of the people who were in this poll admitted they committed certain acts with their mail-in ballots in the last presidential election--like they filled out the mail-in ballots for someone else or signed for someone else and other irregular things.

Those acts are illegal and are described as voter fraud in the law.

:) 

Michael

Episode 99.

Aleksandr Dugin.

Tucker interviewed Aleksandr Dugin, the boogey man of the Endless War for Profit machine. 

Who knows in the West? Western media propaganda has turned into Western Pravda. And they say boogey man.

Rather than be a parrot, let's hear what the man says.

Then judge.

Boogey men don't make wars. Real men do.

The principle?

Identify correctly in order to evaluate correctly.

Michael

I just watched the interview with Dugin.

In my view, he's a crackpot with some deep insights.

For instance, on the crackpot side, how on earth is individualism the enemy? LOL... :) 

Dugin was equating individualism with transgenderism and transhumanism. At least Tucker brought in the idea of the state versus individualism. Tucker said that is how Americans understand individualism. Individual freedom from state coercion.

Dugin agreed, but said individualism is a kind of concept grows, as it did grow, and went from this first level to beyond its original meaning.

But that is not what happened. Just like the word liberal was coopted by collectivists, individual rights are being coopted by fruitcakes and sponsored by crony corporatism. That's reality. Not some word.

On the deep insight level, Dugin mentioned that modern films do not portray family and other traditional values as the future. The movies that deal with the future  always portray something sinister.

That's a hell of a thing to think about since this is happening right under our noses. He's right. It's time to start telling different stories in the culture.

One thing is for sure.

Nothing I saw in any way warrants the censorship Dugin is under in the West, nor the assassination of his daughter.

I think he's been tagged the scapegoat for the Predator Class--especially the American Predator Class--to keep the war machine propaganda going.

Michael