US 2024 Election

Guyau

Woo hoo!

Now we have a great chance at getting a strong MAGA Senate and House for Trump's next administration.

Guess who's calling the shots at the RNC, now?

Trump's daughter-in-law.

:) 

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Michael Whatley and Lara Trump were officially elected as the new chair and co-chair, respectively, on Friday, The Hill reported.

I don't see either Michael Whatley, the new RNC Chair, or Lara Trump, the new RNC Co-Chair appeasing the RINOS and favoring them against MAGA candidates. Or even trashing a MAGA candidate and letting a Dem win.

Not like Ronna McDaniel with her Romney-branded ass did.

Michael Whatley, albeit not as purebred MAGA as Lara Trump, is like a dog with a bone when it comes to election integrity. I'm more than fine with that. Hell, that alone will go a long way to ensure MAGA predominance.

But there's more, a lot more. Does anyone doubt Lara--who will get endorsements from The Donald anytime she needs--is going to be fund-raising her ass off?

I mean, there is a sacred ritual in Washington DC. Rich Person wants to get next to Powerful Politician. So what does Rich Person do? He goes through a family member of Powerful Politician. Money changes hands, some face time happens and all involved say, "Thank you, Lord. Amen" :) 

This is a sacred ritual.

Sacred, I say.

So how many rich folks will want to get next to The Donald by giving money to the RNC through his daughter-in-law, Lara Trump? Especially as the election gets closer and the polls explode even more up Biden's ass? 

Heh...

Good times finally coming to the House and the Senate.

I mean the future MAGA majority House and the future MAGA majority Senate.

For those who doubt, just watch what happens. The right people are now in charge of the RNC election process.

Michael

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Peter said:

From FactCheck.com

Peter,

I think the Predator Class is throwing Biden over the bridge.

This would have never happened before.

Instead they would have been busy explaining how prices going up doesn't mean that people have less money.

Or that murder rates are rigged by racism.

Or that clean energy investments will ultimately replace carbon fuels.

Or that men can become women just by saying so and that's OK.

Michael

On 1/6/2024 at 8:16 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look at this as an example:

This is what Trump suffered for his entire first term.

I don't know how Milei will overcome this. I am rooting for him heart and soul.

I just found out how Milei will deal with it.

And I am as pleased as a bug in a rug.

Milei fired his Secretary of Labor live on TV, right in front of everyone, for slow-walking and sabotaging his policy.

I sincerely hope Trump uses this as a model on the Deep State.

This works.

Michael

On 3/8/2024 at 3:02 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't see either Michael Whatley, the new RNC Chair, or Lara Trump, the new RNC Co-Chair appeasing the RINOS and favoring them against MAGA candidates. Or even trashing a MAGA candidate and letting a Dem win.

Ass-kicking already started.

TRENDINGPOLITICSNEWS.COM

The Republican National Committee (RNC) is currently undergoing a significant overhaul of its staff. Fox News has confirmed that the new leadership team,

Michael

We all knew it was coming.

It came.

Trump how has the delegates to be the GOP candidate.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

UPDATE 11:40 PM – Scroll to the bottom to see a video message from Trump.

The Trump train thunders along so loud, this almost seems like an anticlimax.

Michael

On the other hand, Lara Trump is having the RNC hire Scott Pressler.

You remember Scott?

He's the guy who went around cleaning up trash-infected neighborhoods.

Then he went out and personally registered more Republicans than the RNC did for years, just because he believed in what he was doing.

Scott has super-long hair. He's gay. And he's not a big friend of sharia law (radical Muslims loathe him).

Nobody on the MAGA side gives a crap about any of that. They love him for his belief in America and competence and willingness to act.

In case you don't remember what Scott looks like, here ya' go.

image.png

Scott was at the J6 rally, but did not go into the Capitol. I bet the Predator Class toadies at the DOJ are sick at heart they didn't arrest him. 

And I bet they will try now.

If they do, that will generate even more votes for Trump and MAGA candidates.

Michael

Trumps huuuuuge, millions of dollar bail? It’s unconstitutional.

Amendment VIII. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peter said:

Trumps huuuuuge, millions of dollar bail? It’s unconstitutional.

Amendment VIII. Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

It's not bail , he is being forced to post an excessive bond for an excessive fine in a civil suit. A suit in which there was no victim or party harmed by Trump's actions.

The Bolsheviks went into the palace and killed the Czar in 1917, today they guard the power they have accrued by attacking the citizenry from the citadels of power, weaponizing the institutions against those who are trying to dislodge them. 

21st century bolshevism just as power lusty but less literal bloody.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Marc said:

And his VP is...........

Rubio? Maybe not. They are both living in the same state, so Marco doesn't bring the "extra" votes like someone from Ohio might. A women would matter . . .  and I believe there are two possible candidates in that group that might bring electoral and the women's vote. You know that "supposition" may be on the mark because you can type in "Possible Trump VP's" and their names will appear.  

3 hours ago, Peter said:

Rubio? Maybe not. They are both living in the same state, so Marco doesn't bring the "extra" votes like someone from Ohio might. A women would matter . . .  and I believe there are two possible candidates in that group that might bring electoral and the women's vote. You know that "supposition" may be on the mark because you can type in "Possible Trump VP's" and their names will appear.  

I agree on the female vp but Marco Rubio has slim to no chance and slim just left town.

Flynn? 

8 hours ago, Marc said:

Flynn? 

From Newsweek: Former Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard is now the third favorite to be Donald Trump's vice presidential pick, according to several prominent bookies having seen her odds improve significantly over the past few months . . . . As of 9 a.m. ET on Thursday, Senator Tim Scott was the favorite to be Trump's running mate, with all three bookmakers checked for this piece. PaddyPower and Betfair both put him on 5/1 (16.7 percent) whilst William Hill gave odds of 9/2 (18.2 percent). end quote etc. etc. etc.

From Entellingencer:  Now that Trump’s GOP takeover is complete, he’s free to pick anyone he wants. And he’ll probably put a lot of stock in personal loyalty and who has “the look” (he’s known to base hiring decisions on whether candidates are “out of central casting”). This is, obviously, very creepy and inappropriate. But it’s something you have to consider when trying to predict Trump’s VP pick. end quote. 

Joke. Look to the trees, Grasshopper, for the cicadas chirping. As time goes by “the running” mate will stop running. Me think woman, Grasshopper. Tulsi? Maybe the prettiest from a big state. ZZZZZ.

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:18 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I didn't realize how good Tim Scot was at backwater preacher crowd control.

There was an article on the net that said Islam is on a great decline in Turkey and Robert Tracinski is insightful about the wider issue. Religion on the decline, May the force be with you. Peter

Robert Tracinski wrote: I have a new piece up at Discourse asking, “What Replaces the Biblical Cinematic Universe?  This is part of a series of articles I’ve written in the past few years responding to the precipitous decline in religious belief and trying to figure out what a secular culture—which is where we are clearly headed—can and should look like. Except that in this piece, I am trying to describe what it already looks like.

Specifically, I look at the role of “shared spirituality,” that is, “a set of common experiences and references that help us talk about these issues and find a sense of community and fellowship.” . . . . Each of these sci-fi and fantasy series is not just a franchise but a literary universe, not only in the sense of a shared setting with distinctive terminology, but also in a more esthetic and even spiritual sense.

All works of art create their own “universe” in the sense of a distinctive view of the universe, of human beings and what we ought to expect from the world. Taking what is probably the most universally known example, consider the values you might draw out of the Star Wars films and stories. There is a longing for adventure, the importance of loyalty to friends, a certain amount of irreverence toward authority, and of course resistance against tyranny; but also an injunction to trust your feelings and intuitions (if we don’t take all that stuff about the Force too literally), and a warning against letting fear, anger and hatred control your life.

Or consider my own favored denomination: Star Trek. Its advantage over other franchises is its projection of an ideal future in which we have risen above war, tyranny, and poverty, and achieved a utopia of peace, prosperity, and technological advancement. Anyone who has watched some of the shows has a sense of the “Federation values” that make this utopia possible and what is expected of a Starfleet officer: rationality, professionalism, respect for the individual, tolerance, and intellectual curiosity…. So in addition to matching the scope of religious mythology, these fictional universes also serve the same spiritual function as religion. end quote

On 4/2/2024 at 7:58 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Does this sound like the Richard Dawkins you know?

He now says he's a cultural Christian.

I enjoy Christmas and Easter, but I also enjoy a separation of church and state. Unless I think about it, I am fairly unaware that we exist in a country that is primarily Christian, but we are still influenced by "the faithfulness" of others. Every once in a while, we will hear about some "cult" and that immediately makes me go "bah humbug" inside my brain. Is America's culture "Christian?" Some. 

Here is a tale of headlines.

WWW.USATODAY.COM

The fundraising haul comes as the four times indicted ex-president seeks to replenish campaign coffers and pay off surging legal bills.

And

WWW.THEEPOCHTIMES.COM

Warren Stephens and two other key GOP donors will appear at a $43 million fundraising event for former President Donald Trump on April 6.

And

The fundraising numbers show what a brilliant job the new leadership of the GOP is doing (including Erica Trump).

But let's put this is perspective from a different lens.

Has anybody noticed how all those trials and court cases against Trump are going bad?

I mean, really bad?

I mean really, really bad?

Hmmmm?...

Or we could ask a different question.

Would those heavy hitters now pouring tens of millions into Trump's campaign do that if the trials had a smidgen of a chance to throw him in jail or otherwise do anything of any importance to the race?

Hmmmmmm?...

OK. I get it. We need to look at this from all sides.

So let's see what his opponent's team thinks of it and finish this tale of headlines with a flourish.

WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A campaign spokesperson for President Biden accused former President Donald Trump of inviting "tax cheats, scammers, racists and extremists" to his upcoming Palm Beach fundraiser.

LOL...

The essence of this article: "You're a poo-poo head."

That's all they've got left for this round.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2023 at 1:19 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

People laughed at Sidney Powell, but I  bet she will be vindicated in the end.

This is the way Sidney Powell roles.

She wins in the end.

On appeal.

JUSTTHENEWS.COM

A Texas court previously threw out the case last year after determining that the state bar provided no evidence to conclude that Powell had believed the lawsuits were “frivolous” at the time.

There's more to come, but this is a good start at trashing the lawfare the Predator Class employed against her.

Michael

Here's another notice of how Sidney is eviscerating the lawfare authoritarians. First she wins a case like this, then this precedent ripples far and wide as she, and others, use it to take the bastards apart.

LAWANDCRIME.COM

"By its own admission, the Bar misidentified or failed to include multiple exhibits it claims to have relied on."

The lesson?

Do not make a martyr out of a relentless and detailed advocate for accuracy and the truth.

People like that do not roll over and die. They don't stop.

The difference between people like Sidney Powell and a Predator Class hack like, say, Marc Elias is that Elias's results are always short-term and usually overturned later.

Sidney's results take time, but they tend to be permanent.

Just ask Mike Flynn.

Michael

• Like 1

Kirsti Noem just shot herself in the foot.

She can no longer be a contender for Trump's VP not matter what happens.

In a memoir she just released, she describes how she shot a young dog and a goat in a gravel pit. She shot the dog because she found it useless as a hunting dog, it was not trainable.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you shoot a VP possibility to death with one bullet.

Here is a newspaper article with a sensationalist smearing headline and much better content after lots of paragraphs:

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Kristi Noem writes in her forthcoming book that she gunned down her own dog - and a family goat - in an effort to show she's capable of dealing with anything that's 'difficult, messy and ugly.'

Granted, the dog was killing the neighbor's chickens (with one bite each) for sport and would not stop, and it was hostile in general, but the image of Kirsti killing a puppy is too visceral for her to be elected dog-catcher anymore, much less VP. That may be unfair, but that's the way public image works, fake news and all.

Kirsti's a good woman, too, and a great governor. So this is a damn shame.

Michael

Trump just unloaded hard on RFK Jr.

Hard punches.

What does that tell you?

It tells me that Trump has a little birdy tweeting in his ear and an astute political eye. It tells me that the Predator Class is going to dump Biden soon and go with RFK Jr. as the only viable alternative for the Democrats.

Remember when Trump came out hard against DeSantis and this caused surprise? 

Then remember how DeSantis ran not too long after and rhetoric got nasty all around?

This feels like the same thing.

Michael