The 2020 Presidential Election Tournament

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Drudge is CHEATING.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

:)

Drudge put up a poll like he used to do in the 2016 election. Except Mike Pence is killing it and Drudge is not amused.

See here at a place that is not Drudge:

Drudge Report Poll on Who Won the Vice President Debate

Part of the Drudge Report's signature became polling after a presidential/vicepresidential debate.

The question was and is: Who won?

Here is the link to the poll for tonight's debate.

It's 11:31 P.M. (ET). So far, 124,903 votes have come in. 70% assessed that Mike Pence had won. Then, that left 30% to designate Kamala Harris as the winner.

Now let's look at Drudge and see what he is doing.

When you go to the Drudge homepage, you get this block:

image.png

Now when you vote or click "View Results" you get the results, but no candidate names.

image.png

Since Kamala Harris was on top for voting, it looks like the larger number belongs to her. But it belongs to Mike Pence. 

I have tried a lot of different ways to get the candidate names to appear on the results page of who won the debate, but they just won't appear. So Drudge is doing this himself.

For those who want to look at the results before voting, he wants them to think Mike Pence's higher numbers belong to Kamala Harris. So maybe a few will follow the crowd.

Matt Drudge has become the fake news he used to despise.

Apropos - I have seen a few other online polls. They all have Pence killing it so far.

Michael

I've been looking around thinking about which post-debate commentary I want to dive into.

Frankly, I don't want to do any of them. The debate was mostly boring. And I'm not in the mood to see talking heads try to squeeze wine out of a turnip.

That's why I find the Babylon Bee's outlook far more penetrating...

That's what tanked Hillary Clinton, too. At least partially...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Now let's look at Drudge and see what he is doing.

When you go to the Drudge homepage, you get this block:

Just to be fair, this problem I mentioned is only for the block right under the headline.

There is a different voting page (not just block) you get to by clicking one of the links on the upper left.

That page doesn't have the monekybusiness and lists Mike Pence as winner.

image.png

Michael

• Like 1

Kirstie Alley is a liberal of the tree-hugging variety, but also wants to live in a free country where she can hug her trees to her heart's content in freedom.

There are lots of liberals like this out there (with their own particular liberal beliefs) and she just expressed how they all feel.

I don't bash them for inconsistency in this context. I'll take their votes.

We can talk about all the other stuff later.

With free speech...

Michael

Kamala Harris and Joe Biden loves them some Chinese Communist Party. And the Chinese Communist Party loves them right back.

China Censors Mike Pence’s Debate Comments On China But Freely Broadcasts Kamala Harris’s

This tweet is from the article.

And here's the image in case the tweet gets censored. This came on when Pence started talking about China.

image.png

Then, when Harris started talking, the signal miraculously got fixed.

image.png

If you want yourself some luv from the Chinese Communist Party like Joe and Kamala get, vote for Biden and Harris in November.

Michael

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 4:24 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump and Melania have COVID-19 infection.

How convenient for Biden.

I have no doubt they were infected covertly, probably through someone infecting Hope Hicks or another person on his staff that was easier to get to.

Now Biden can bow out of the other two debates without looking like he is running away.

At least the bad guys have not assassinated President Trump.

I bet there is going to be hell to pay for this poisoning.

And I bet they don't develop symptoms.

Michael

The '16 Trump and '20 Trump debates shows the now and then comparison, an obviously weakened President. Not a surprise is the toll on an office holder and the oldest President of record. His immune system was compromised is the plausible. Why must everything be a conspiracy? Because is is? The hell to pay will be extracted from those who would take a bullet but expose a President to unseen dangers. What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, Trump really needed a week off, SARS-CoV-2 or no and will be a model for beating the virus to the virtual choir of MAGA lovers.

2 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Why must everything be a conspiracy?

TF,

You mean like spying on Trump through the intelligence services, the Russian hoax, the impeachment, etc., etc, etc.? Those kind of conspiracies?

In my understanding of the world, people who do these things and get caught actually do these things and keep doing these things.

They don't stop.

And they don't turn into angels from one day to the next just because some people don't like the idea of conspiracy theories.

Let me turn the question around on you.

Why is Trump the only one who has to be attacked? Is sanction of the victim such a noble thing in your view?

And most of all: 

Where is the list of high-level Democrats getting sick?

Just a coincidence there is none, huh?

Michael

14 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

That sounds like anti-Trump wishful thinking to me.

The folloiwing tweet from President Trump is what Never Trumpers, anti-Trumpers, people who don't like Trump, and, for that matter, anyone involved in trying to poison the president fear the most.

A not-weakened president.

Saying President Trump is weakened does not make him weakened.

It's the difference between words and external reality.

Wishful thinking is not fact.

President Trump is not a quitter nor a pussy.

A quote from a movie represents his philosophy.

In the words of Rocky Balboa:

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

That is strength.

People who are bothered by Trump can get really triggered when they see this in action, when they see President Trump being this way, and they can't eliminate the reality of it with words.

Michael

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Where is the list of high-level Democrats getting sick?

Ya know...I could have sworn I saw something on Twitter, yesterday, that members of CA gov' Newsom's cabinet tested positive for Covid, but when I went to look for it again, I couldn't find it...

3 hours ago, turkeyfoot said:

Why must everything be a conspiracy?

TF,

Somehow I think you will be happy to call this one a conspiracy.

Six Charged in Plot to Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID Lockdown

For me, so long as we have a working government system in place, people who do this are bad guys no matter what side they are on.

Just like people who try to poison the president are bad guys. They don't need to get caught to be bad guys. They just need to do bad things.

And, for the record, I defend the office of Governor Whitmer and her status as a citizen of the USA. She herself as a person, is a tyrant wannabe. And I have no illusions about her extending to me the considerations I extend to her.

Michael

"Nothing". I like that. Je ne regrette rien...

The President's Mass Declassification
By Sebastian Gorka, PhD

amc_daily_clips_100820_5f7e146c672f1-300

After I left the White House in 2017, I wrote a book of my experiences and the way Donald Trump, a non-politician, had totally upended American politics. Once The War for America's Soul was written, I decided to do one more thing... I contacted the president to ask if he would agree to an exclusive interview on his tenure to date and lessons learned. He agreed, and the transcript of our discussion in the Oval Office became the appendix to my book. 

After advising him on national security issues as a candidate, and then serving as his strategist in the White House, the Boss was rarely able to surprise me... But his response to my last question caught me totally unawares.

I asked the president what he would say now – in hindsight – to the man who had taken the momentous decision to run for president back in 2015? He responded, "Nothing." But then he paused, reflected for a moment, clearly changed his mind, and then said, "I would have advised myself to never ever appoint Senator Jeff Sessions as Attorney General. That was the biggest mistake I ever made!" 

With the historic tweet the president sent out Tuesday night, he may be finally undoing all the damage caused by his original and regrettable decision to bring Sessions into his cabinet.

amc_daily_clips_100820_tweetv2_5f7e1c262

If this is in fact the case, and all the relevant documents will be released, we may finally learn the truth... The complete lack of action taken by Sessions in investigating the Obama Administration's Operation Crossfire Hurricane, after he recused himself from all matters "Russian," and the never-ending investigation into the so-called "Russia Hoax" by U.S. Attorney John Durham, will be short-circuited and we may finally know what happened with the 2016 election.

With his decision to hand over the day-to-day running of the Department of Justice ("DOJ") to a career bureaucrat like Rod Rosenstein – implicating himself in the Obama DOJ and FBI's targeted surveillance of the Trump Campaign and Trump White House – Sessions ensured the true origins of the Steele Dossier... And the move to entrap incoming National Security Adviser, Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, would never be uncovered while he was attorney general.

When Sessions was fired and replaced with former Bush's Attorney General William Barr, those who had hoped to know the truth were buoyed, especially when Barr brought Connecticut U.S. Attorney Durham in to investigate the genesis of the first-ever clandestine multiagency counterintelligence operation against a presidential campaign. Despite those high expectations, justice has not been forthcoming... 

Instead, thanks to one solitary plea deal and the incredible work of General Flynn's attorney, Sidney Powell, who forced them to release documents that should have been made public years ago, we have learned the following... 

• There was no criminal predicate for the investigation of General Flynn.
  • Both President Obama and Vice President Biden were fully aware of the operation that surveilled the Trump campaign and Trump White House.
  • The secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act ("FISA") warrants used to spy on the campaign were illegal.
  • The Steele Dossier used to justify the FISA warrants was based on disinformation from a Ukrainian source employed at a Washington think-tank, who had been previously identified by the FBI as a suspected Russia Intelligence operative.
  • The FBI illegally changed CIA documents in order to justify spying on former Trump adviser Carter Page.
  • The investigation of General Flynn was meant to be closed down for want of any crime before the inauguration of President Trump. It was kept open at the express orders of Peter Strzok, the since-disgraced former Deputy Assistant Director of the FBI.

We are less than one month away from the election... President Trump, who controls the classification and declassification system of the U.S. Intelligence Community, may have just made his most important decision, and ensured that the American voters will finally know what was done to him and his team, and the will of those who elected a non-politician to the highest office in the land.

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TF,

Somehow I think you will be happy to call this one a conspiracy.

Six Charged in Plot to Kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer over COVID Lockdown

For me, so long as we have a working government system in place, people who do this are bad guys no matter what side they are on.

Just like people who try to poison the president are bad guys. They don't need to get caught to be bad guys. They just need to do bad things.

And, for the record, I defend the office of Governor Whitmer and her status as a citizen of the USA. She herself as a person, is a tyrant wannabe. And I have no illusions about her extending to me the considerations I extend to her.

Michael

Or, is the conspiracy a case of yet another instance blaming conservatives for left-wing anarchist terrorism?

8 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Oops.

Did this go back to being just a conspiracy theory and not reality?

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Oh, I'm sure there was some actual conspiring going oh; "conspiracy fact?"

(Let's see how fast it disappears from the news cycle, if it was, indeed, a conspiracy of left-wing anarchists...)

• Like 1

Here is the next Trump rally.

Tomorrow.

Rush's normal audience is over 50 million people.

(btw - Before anyone pops up with the Media Matters article saying this isn't true, people who like Media Matters still believe in the "muh Russians" hoax. Media Matters is not credible as a source for anything except propaganda for the Clinton-Soros machine.)

Michael

This is a beauty.

It reminds me of Pelosi saying, about Obamacare, we have to pass the bill to see what's in it.

Look at the mess that turned into.

So, according to Biden, we have to elect him before he'll answer a fundamental question about packing the Supreme Court. And why? Why won't he answer now? Because he knows the fucking press will write about it.

That's what he just said.

That's his reason.

And he doesn't want the press to write about it because he wants to see if he can find a way to block Judge Amy Barrett's swearing in.

He just said that.

Unbelievable...

If people accept this as proper, what could possibly go wrong?

I know I'll be selling New York bridges to everyone for cheap. And selling them like hamburgers.

How stupid do these arrogant people think we are?

Michael

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Whitmer is going live, blaming Trump:

TG,

The video in the first tweet you posted goes to the wrong video. This is the correct video:

That's already a hoot, but it's going to be even hootier after this:

Is Whitmer going to retract what she said about President Trump in light of this?

No way.

Besides, she already knew it. Law enforcement knows these things and they brief her.

But now that this fact is public, I expect to see her blame Trump for this guy hating Trump while being white, so he had to kidnap her. Or something...

Michael

• Like 1

This is one of the absolute best interviews President Trump has given in his entire life.

Just a few topics covered:

1. President said he is not going to do a virtual debate with Biden. Period. Ever. It's live or not at all. He thinks debating online where someone can turn off a candidate at will and mess with all kinds of things is a joke. And he thinks it was only suggested to help Biden win the debate through cheating.

2. He said AG Barr has enough material to start indicting people and put a lot of pressure on him just now. I imagine this pressure goes on backstage, too. He also said that if nothing comes out right now, once he is reelected, he will not forget. And that AG Barr has the chance to go down in history as one of the greatest AG's the US has ever had, or just one more of the same.

3. He said Secretary of State Pompeo is falling down on the job by not being able to locate Hillary Clinton's missing emails.

4. He said he's on a hair trigger with China right now because of what they did with the virus. And that is the reason they are buying so much agricultural product from the USA right now--to try to appease him. But he's not happy with China at all.

5. He said he doesn't think he's contagious anymore.

6. He called Kamala Harris an outright communist and emphasized that several times. All while calling her and Biden liars about everything under the sun. he said they say one thing now, but if they get in, they will do it all differently.

7. He doesn't think Biden will last in office more than two months before having to step down or let someone else run the country should he win.

8. He trashed Christopher Wray. He said Wray should read the newspapers more. He didn't say he will replace Wray after the election, but he made it pretty clear he will. He did say he was disappointed in Wray

9. There is a product that is very similar to Regeneron made by Eli Lilly he will also be supplying to hospitals for free soon. And the emergency authorization for them is coming out soon.

10. He said he declassified all those documents without redactions regarding the crime that was perpetrated against the American government (muh Russians, etc.) and that he's going through all the departments one by one to make sure they give the documents over, which many of them don't want to do. But now they have to.

And on and on it went.

It was like a breath of fresh air after listening to an overdose of pundits. He may speak funny at times, but he does not leave any doubt about what his position, evaluation and intentions are.

I hope he does more interviews with Maria Bartiromo. They have great synergy, even as she pushes him with hard questions at times. She's in his corner, sure, but she's not throwing softballs at him.

This interview, to me, was better than President Trump's rallies.

Michael

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

4. He said he's on a hair trigger with China right now because of what they did with the virus. And that is the reason they are buying so much agricultural product from the USA right now--to try to appease him. But he's not happy with China at all.

What did Trump say the Chinese regime "did with the virus"?  Merely that they didn’t warn the world until after the virus had gotten well underway spreading?  Or has he gone the full mile and said that the virus was deliberately developed?

Ellen