The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

It ain't going away for Hunter or Joe Biden, though.

It's getting real ugly.

This is the message Hunter Biden wrote to a CCP colleague about supplying a bribe.

Hunter Biden speaking on WhatsApp (and not contested as false).

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made was not fulfilled. Tell the director I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight. 

And Zhi, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the Chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction. I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father."

Here is an article for more details:

John Kirby Walks Out of Press Briefing While Being Grilled by James Rosen on Joe Biden Mention in Hunter Biden Text to Communist Chinese Business Associate (Video)

John-Kirby-Flees-Podium-4-White-House-Po
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

White House National Security Council spokesman John Kirby walked away from the Brady Briefing Room podium Friday afternoon while...

Them thar Bidens wants theys money. And doan fukaround.

:) 

Michael

• Like 1

On 6/28/2023 at 6:04 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This Biden brain trouble just keeps getting worse.

I honestly think it's plausible that he will not live long enough to be impeached or defeated in the 2024 election.

Michael

Please God I hope he lives and runs in 2024 because it would be so amazing to see him get beaten by Trump again.

Since I used to be a crack addict years ago--my stupid days--you have no idea how this lands for me.

LOLOLOLOL...

649215943a781649215943a782.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

WILMINGTON, DE — A brief commotion arose outside the Delaware District Court today, as Hunter Biden was seen trying to weigh large quantities of crack cocaine on the scales held by a statue of Lady...

image.png

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

Finding out who was stupid enough to take cocaine to the White House is going to be one helluva hard mystery to solve.

I predict it will take all the manpower in the DoJ months, if not years, to come up with a suspect.

Reports: Cocaine Found in ‘Zippered Bag’ in White House ‘Work Area’

white-house-powder-police-white-house-gr
WWW.BREITBART.COM

A substance testing positive for cocaine found inside the White House on Sunday was reportedly found in a "work area," according to a report.

I betcha it was Putin...

Maybe Trump...

Michael

Well there is either relatively lax security measures against contraband at the WH or the person with the coke didn’t expect to be scrutinized. So either security personnel brought it in themselves , or someone they would treat as beyond reproach did , plus too also how much coke we talking ‘bout( wondering for a friend ,lol, a little isn’t ever enough)

• Smile 1

8 hours ago, tmj said:

Well there is either relatively lax security measures against contraband at the WH or the person with the coke didn’t expect to be scrutinized. So either security personnel brought it in themselves , or someone they would treat as beyond reproach did , plus too also how much coke we talking ‘bout( wondering for a friend ,lol, a little isn’t ever enough)

Hahahhaahhaahahahh!!!!!!!!

I am just thanking God that President Trump was not in the White House as President because if he was he would have already been impeached, convicted, jailed, cancelled as President and his name would not allowed to be spoken ever again if he was ( still ) President.

Dan Bongino, who used to be Secret Service, gives some details in 2.5 minutes on how security works for the White House.

According to Dan, the only people who can bypass the massive number of electronic checkpoints could have brought cocaine in.

And who can bypass the electronic checkpoints? Only two categories of people: the Secret Service members on duty, or the people that the Secret Service members are protecting.

Dan said there is no way in hell anyone else can do this.

And he says, from insider knowledge, it's impossible for the Secret Service to do it.

So which protectorate would possibly be interested in bringing cocaine into the White House?

Hmmmmmm?...

FQPtxEQLMRIp_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

More on this story when on Monday, live at 11 AM ET

Sometimes Dan kicks ass and chews bubblegum, then discovers he's all out of bubblegum.

Michael

On 7/5/2023 at 6:27 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Finding out who was stupid enough to take cocaine to the White House is going to be one helluva hard mystery to solve.

I predict it will take all the manpower in the DoJ months, if not years, to come up with a suspect.

The Babylon Bee agrees with me.

DC Police Say They May Never Discover Who Left Bag Of Cocaine Labeled 'Property Of H. Biden' At White House

64a6e28860d5d64a6e28860d5e.jpg
BABYLONBEE.COM

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a press conference this morning, interim DC Police Chief Ashan Benedict said that while they have top...

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a press conference this morning, interim DC Police Chief Ashan Benedict said that while they have top investigators on the case, they may never know exactly who left a bag of cocaine labeled "Property of H. Biden" in the White House while Hunter Biden was there.

"Listen, this is a difficult case to solve," said Benedict to reporters. "The initial 'H' could be anyone. Hank, Herman, Harry... the possibilities are endless. We will do our best to solve this, but we need the American people to know that this extraordinarily difficult case might just be unsolvable forever."

Sources close to the case confirmed that police had planned to dust for fingerprints, but they accidentally lost their fingerprinting kit. They were then going to review security footage of the room where the hard drugs were found, but the tapes for that time period accidentally fell into a bucket of hydrochloric acid and were ruined. DNA tests also proved fruitless, as almost all of the DNA found in the White House belongs to Bill Clinton.

"This is a case that may haunt me for the rest of my life," said lead Detective Frank Drebin as several laser dots appeared on his forehead. "I'm completely stumped here. I really hate to see the bad guys get away like that."

At publishing time, DC Police had also lamented the unsolvable case of the dead hooker they just found buried in the Rose Garden.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Heh...

Impeachment Inquiry.

McCarthy wants to issue a strongly worded statement at the end and call it a day. That's all folks. Why? Because he does not want the money well to dry up.

But he's being pushed, he might lose his job, and it's running him crazy.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

As TGP and others reported earlier Tuesday was likely to happen, Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced he is directing House committees to open an impeachment inquiry against Joe Biden.

I can almost see the old vaudeville routine...

Impeach Biden? 

(McCarthy's face flips to a glassy gaze.) 

Slowly he turns… step by step… inch by inch... 

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Heh...

Impeachment Inquiry.

McCarthy wants to issue a strongly worded statement at the end and call it a day. That's all folks. Why? Because he does not want the money well to dry up.

But he's being pushed, he might lose his job, and it's running him crazy.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

As TGP and others reported earlier Tuesday was likely to happen, Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) announced he is...

I can almost see the old vaudeville routine...

Impeach Biden? 

(McCarthy's face flips to a glassy gaze.) 

Slowly he turns… step by step… inch by inch... 

Michael

Hmmmmmm, just saying but if he does not impeach Biden and MAGA removes him, places in our beautiful President, then impeach Joe and Kamala, then Trump becomes President......

....... so Peter ( or anyone ) can Trump still run in 24 under this scenerio? 

There are two considerations about this Impeachment Inquiry, political and legal.

On the political side, don't anyone believe this happened because McCarthy saw the light. It was because of something else. And what was that something else, pray tell?

Matt Gaetz had scheduled a small speech in the House where he was going to serve notice to McCarthy that he would be recalled. So McCarthy announced the Impeachment Inquiry before Matt Gaetz was scheduled to speak.

Some coincidence, huh? :) 

But Matt went ahead with it.

Now, on the legal end, if you pay attention to the news, you are going to be faced with an enormous amount of horseshit. Legal horseshit like there is no direct evidence against Biden and blah blah blah.

On first blush for legal issues, I follow Mike Cernovich. I don't always agree with Mike on his political opinions, but his legal statements have been the most solid I have come across that are understandable by the layperson.

So let him tell you where the case resides in legal terms.

In other words, McCarthy did this Impeachment Inquiry for the wrong reasons and, I believe, he is hoping to be able to water it down over time. But the evidence is so strong against Biden, this thing will take on a life of its own. This Impeachment Inquiry is the tipping point for Biden. From this point on, it's all downhill.

I would love to see that jerk go to prison, but I will not hold my breath. At least we can see him impeached to get the crimes into the legal system.

Michael

• Like 1

With all due respect , I'd rather Cernovich's play , impeach him and call Hunter as a witness.

Part of me thinks Hunter is so 'righteous in his brazenness,' as a family trait, to claim under oath that what he participated in is an example of the status quo in DC and so normalized that he will cite other examples. And invoking the 25th would short circuit that possibility.

• Upvote 1

Remember though that President Trump is a chess player.

On one hand you have the current Speaker who is not doing what he agreed to do to become Speaker vis a vis the Dems themselves preparing to remove their own man either via the 25th or forcing his hand to resign.

Trump is plating chess here and I will bet you dollars to donuts that the play is something else.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

Remember though that President Trump is a chess player.

On one hand you have the current Speaker who is not doing what he agreed to do to become Speaker vis a vis the Dems themselves preparing to remove their own man either via the 25th or forcing his hand to resign.

Trump is playing chess here and I will bet you dollars to donuts that the play is something else.

A mininum 125 million legal votes for our beautiful Preaident Trump!

Who is on the other ticket be it Biden, Harris, Obama, Clinton, Newsome or a combination of all or anyone else, is absolutely moot.

• Upvote 1

The Deep State has said enough to Biden.

Here are two indications.

First. the Wapo foreign affairs columnist David Ignatius just put out an article in Wapo saying Biden should not run in 2024. If you have been following politics for the past 700 years, you will know Ignatius (who is even older :) ) is nothing but a mouthpiece for the Deep State. Word is, he doesn't even write his own articles anymore. He just takes the briefings he gets and runs them.

So this is a message from the Deep State. 

THEHILL.COM

A top Washington Post columnist has joined the fray of pundits calling on President Biden to step aside and not seek reelection. David Ignatius, a foreign affairs columnist for The Washington Post,…

Second. CNN just ran a segment on Biden's serial lying about his achievements and experiences.

At this point, it would be stupid for the Republicans to impeach Biden. They will be doing the world of the Democrats. For free, too. As usual with Republicans...

Michael