The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Guess who the scapegoat for the Predator Class is starting to be?

:)

Michael

I think that it's fair to now speculate on who Harris will have as her VP.

Peter would probably have a better guess than me at this point.

HRC? 

Gavin N? 

On 9/2/2022 at 12:01 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

earlier today I went through Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech.

I think her name is Sheryl on The Five? and she said something interesting about MLK day. She called it "King Day." I think I will start addressing it as King Day too, instead of saying his whole name. Have a nice King Day.

It was mentioned on Fox yesterday, but without any proof . . . as of yet, that the secret documents found at various Biden hangouts may have been for the use of the Chinese Communist Party. And they were supplied by Hunter Biden who was rewarded with millions of dollars.  

If that is true it would be an act of espionage, gathering and disseminating information on national defense to a foreign power is a capital offense. Economic espionage carries a $5million fine and 15 years in prison.

7 hours ago, Peter said:

tmj wrote: ". . . and disseminating information on national defense to a foreign power is a capital offense. end quote

Would Joe simply pardon Hunter?

Joe is the one who disseminated the papers to the UPenn center so maybe he could pardon himself.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, tmj said:

Joe is the one who disseminated the papers to the UPenn center so maybe he could pardon himself.

Either way President Harris pardons them both ( with Mitch M blessing too) 

• 3 weeks later...

A mob boss's son says he didn't do it.

I'm shocked.

Turns out that Hunter Biden is having a lot of serious dastardly issues proven by information coming from that laptop (and proven by other sources that are being uncovered as this thing goes along).

For a few months now, the Predator Class pumped a characterization of that laptop. Really pumped it hard among pundits and mainstream journalists, so much so, it kept being referenced in the mainstream. That is, they pumped this characterization before Hunter's new lawyer started saying, "Gosh gee, fellas. De dude didn't do nutin'."

And what was that characterization? It was that the laptop contained only Hunter's dick pics. Nice try, but the public did not swallow that on as a hell of a lot more stuff started coming out. It was a hard sell that was too long on story. It stroked the propaganda machine but eventually petered out.

(I know you just saw what I did. :) )

Getting back to serious, here is one example where Hunter's goose is being cooked. He was deep into a company called Metabiota, which was running one of the biolabs in Ukraine that was developing bioweapons. (And probably interconnected with more.) As soon as Hunter invested in Metabiota, it received tens of millions of dollars from the Pentagon. The biolab was studying bat viruses. Sound familiar?

The day that Putin invaded Ukraine, Zelensky ordered all government papers and references to Metabiota to be scrubbed from anywhere and everywhere they could get their hands on.

I wonder why, I wonder?...

This article might help put that in perspective.

“Daddy Was About to Send that Guy Billions of Our Dollars in a Massive Money Laundering Scheme” OAN’s Dan Ball with TGP’s Joe Hoft Discussing Zelensky and Hunter in Ukraine (VIDEO)

Dan-Ball-with-Joe-Hoft.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

TGP’s Joe Hoft joined Dan Ball on One America News Network last night to discuss the Hunter Biden laptop and recent articles from The Gateway Pundit showing numerous crimes and corruption related to...

And this one for some hard facts:

Hunter Biden’s Metabiota Labs Received Tens of Millions of Dollars in DOD Contracts – Experimented with Bat Viruses in at least One Biolab

biolabs-ukraine-.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

According to USASpending.gov, a database of spending by the US federal government, the Department of Defense (DoD) awarded tens of millions of dollars in contracts to Hunter Biden’s Metabiota labs...

Here is an article that gives a series of Hunter's goose being cooed problems.

Over Past Week TGP Uncovered Hunter Biden Crimes and Corruption Related to Classified Docs, Espionage, FARA Violations, and Connections to Biolabs in Ukraine

hunter-widow.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Biden crime family made millions off the family name in pay-for-play schemes for several decades.  The Bidens did this by illegally handling classified documents, sharing related information overseas...

There are reasons the backstage puppeteers are turning on Biden. This Hunter stuff is only growing. The Predator Class tried to stop it and gave it there best shot several time, but there is no stopping it. So I believe the puppeteers are getting a new puppet goosed up and starting to throw the present goose into the cooking pot.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Served.

The found that creep.

Huge Turn in Hunter Biden Laptop Case as He's Served with Legal Papers: Attorney

hunter-biden-for-feb.-5-2023.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

"You know, he was in D.C. for a couple of weeks and he was moving around. Well, we finally tracked him down ..."

Not much, but it's a start.

Michael

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is a minor trouble compared against what is coming for the Biden's, but I have a feeling this story is going to resonate a lot stronger than the Predator Class media would like.

Tara Reade has never had a history of being communist or pro-Russia to my knowledge.

Former Biden Accuser Tara Reade Defects to Russia

Reade-57-Thumbnail.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer to Joe Biden who accused him of sexual assault during the 2020 election, has now defected to Russia. 

This is the America Biden is trying to build.

The people against him fear for their lives and go to where they feel safe against being assassinated.

Apropos, does anyone have a story about Trump's political enemies being killed off or fleeing to a hostile country in fear of their lives? Especially women who claim to have slept with him?

Right. I thought not...

Michael

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is a minor trouble compared against what is coming for the Biden's, but I have a feeling this story is going to resonate a lot stronger than the Predator Class media would like.

Tara Reade has never had a history of being communist or pro-Russia to my knowledge.

Former Biden Accuser Tara Reade Defects to Russia

Reade-57-Thumbnail.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer to Joe Biden who accused him of sexual...

This is the America Biden is trying to build.

The people against him fear for their lives and go to where they feel safe against being assassinated.

Apropos, does anyone have a story about Trump's political enemies being killed off or fleeing to a hostile country in fear of their lives? Especially women who claim to have slept with him?

Right. I thought not...

Michael

I have one of Trump' political enemies fleeing to a hostile country and running things.

Well, actually he did not flee, but he is running things.

The evidence Peter is two posts before this one.

Biden fell hard in public.

A literal fall.

That indicates a Biden trouble he ain't getting out of by cheating.

In fact, I'm a bit off the reservation with Trump on the following. I agree with him on respecting the office of the presidency and a basic human empathy, but I struggle to feel anything other than contempt for the impostor who stole that office for a term.

Trump Expresses Sympathy After Biden’s Fall: ‘Well I Hope He Wasn’t Hurt’

Joe-Biden-Falls.jpg
WWW.BREITBART.COM

Trump expressed sympathy for Biden upon learning that he fell after delivering the commencement speech at the Air Force Academy.

In fact, I just can't help it.

LOLOL...

🤣 🤣 🤣 

Michael

• 2 weeks later...

I fully agree with this (except the part of calling Biden "president" :) :

Biden is the worst person to get into that office (and he's an impostor to boot), but Obama was the most corrupt president in US history.

Biden was (and still is) nothing but a dumb-ass political racketeer who could be controlled.

Everything goes back to Obama, but who prepared the way for Obama? Oh... That would be George Bush, another beauty...

Michael

In terms of removing Biden from office, the following clause from The Constitution is his biggest headache he has with his Ukraine bribery scandal now brewing.

My bold.

Section. 4.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The legal eagles can do a lot of blah blah blah about the meaning of treason and high crimes and misdemeanors and how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

But the word "bribery" is right there in the Constitution.

If Biden is seen in court to have received a bribe from the Ukraine mess, this is instant grounds for impeachment in the House and removal from office in the Senate.

There is no way to spin it.

That is why the bribery scandal is so serious.

Michael

The bribery thing still has a long ways to go, but if you want a taste of the issue, the following video does a good job.

The problem is that Ukraine's Burisma dude who physically made the bribery payments to the Bidens when Joe Biden was Obama's VP kept voice recordings about it, 2 recording feature Joe Biden speaking and 15 recordings feature Hunter Biden speaking.

The FBI has these recordings and has had them for a long time. Including FBI documentation of its investigation about this, which goes back years. And it is now stonewalling and looking as lame as it gets.

A credible whistleblower, a person the FBI has used constantly as a source, is coming forward and busting the thing wide open.

All this case needs is a little bit more and the legal people who hate Biden will pounce like vultures to get him out of office.

The legal grounds this time around cannot be spun with legalese.

This is why the stonewalling is so rigid. Bribery is explicitly mentioned in the Constitution as grounds for removal.

For my own opinion, I believe this one will crack open.

Why? Because the more it looks like Trump is going to be elected, the more the Deep State insiders know they will be facing prison time and other punishment after he gets in office.

So now we are in a game of which bad guy will turn first and make a deal. But the one who does might get shot or his family might get shot by the Deep State. (Suicide by hanging and poison and two shotgun blasts to the back of his head. :) )

And the pressure is mounting each day.

Michael

Wanna see what the default attitude from the Predator Class is going to be?

Look at the video with Goldman below.

But if you want to see what the nonstop response is going to be, look at what Donald Trump Jr. posted. There is a ton of shit like that out there.

In other words, the more the Biden supporters talk about this Ukraine Burisma bribery case, the more the public is going to be given quick irrefutable facts.

And that eventually breaks the whole damn thing wide open.

This is different than the nonstop denying of election fraud that went on.

The timing is different now.

I would like to say it's because people are smarter, but that's not the case. What happened is the public schema moved. The propaganda Predator Class media bubble popped. Too many bubble audience people are now getting cognitive dissonance, so they're looking shit up to prove they are not wrong.

And, for the ones with a functioning rational faculty, when they do that, they are getting depressed, then pissed.

Dare I say it? Dare I say it? Dare I say it? 

Gimme some spooky organ music, a dark stormy night, thunder and lightening, a dog barking in the distance.

Got that?

Are you ready? 

Here goes:

"The walls are closing in..."

Michael