The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

On 10/28/2022 at 7:06 PM, ThatGuy said:

"Holy shit... Snopes actually fact checked Biden... hell has frozen over."

"While speaking in Syracuse, New York, Biden said, 'Today, the most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over $5 when I took office.' Both of these figures were false."

Not just Snopes...

regarding this inflation tweet from POTUS:

This is the "Fact check" added to his post:

Readers added context they thought people might want to know

The Inflation Reduction Act imposed a minimum tax on corporations with average pre-tax earnings greater than $1 billion.
reuters.com/markets/us/how… crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF…

Out of the 55 corporations the tweet references, only 14 had earnings greater than $1 billion and would be eligible under Biden's tax law.

washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/… itep.org/55-profitable-…

• 2 weeks later...

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

A couple-a-three days ago, CBS puffed up all its virtue-signaling feathers, made a mighty gesture and stormed off Twitter.

The public?

A chuckle here and there but I think most people were too bored to even yawn. Nobody cared. This was for real. Nobody cared.

Not long after, CBS haughtily came back to Twitter as if they were relevant and this would be big news.

The public?

A big honking yawn when they even noticed.

Now CBS, in panic, has determined that the Hunter Biden laptop story is real.

There might be another reason for CBS hauling out the Biden laptop story, too.

Here is a 600+ page analysis of that laptop focuing on crime and not the sleaze.

Report on the Biden Laptop by Marco Polo (group)

You can download the report for free. It is devastating and it will be part of investigations and litigations (if it is not already being used).

Here is one of the authors, Garrte Ziegler, being interviewed by Steve Bannon.

Ax32g.qR4e-small-600-Page-Dossier-On-The
RUMBLE.COM

Garret Ziegler: 600 Page Dossier On The Hunter Biden Laptop Walksthrough The Lies, Suppression, And Conspiracy To Guarantee...

There ain't no running from this one.

:) 

Michael

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is a 600+ page analysis of that laptop focuing on crime and not the sleaze.

You can download the report for free. It is devastating and it will be part of investigations and litigations (if it is not already being used).

Here is one of the authors, Garrte Ziegler, being interviewed by Steve Bannon.

Ax32g.qR4e-small-600-Page-Dossier-On-The
RUMBLE.COM

Garret Ziegler: 600 Page Dossier On The Hunter Biden Laptop Walksthrough The Lies, Suppression, And Conspiracy To Guarantee...

There ain't no running from this one.

Michael

Is it better for anyone for Kamala to step in?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Strictlylogical said:

s it better for anyone for Kamala to step in?

I am not impressed with Kamalalala's abilities. Nor do I think she would want to be President. She seems like a knick knack who wants to remain on the shelf and never really do anything.

But, I do worry about 80 year old Joe forgetting where he is during an interview, and not being able to figure out what he is supposed to say as an answer . . . and I think he has done that already. For a while his wife Jill was taking his arm so he would not fall, but I think she has stopped doing that. Woe is us.    

The play is clearly that she is in President school now and when she is sworn in, then the VP that will be named, will soon be the President.

I beg to differ Peter that she does not want to be President.

Trump v Kamala in 2024 will NEVER happen.

28 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Kamala first has to signify that she understands how significant the significance the presidency is, that is when such significance is significant. If she doesn't, the significance doesn't matter, and she will not be signifying anything.

Michael

I'm not going to signify that with a response...

• Smile 1

2 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Hmmm...and Pelosi would have been next in line, as Speaker of the House, after Kamala. But now that Pelosi's on the way out...

Pelosi would not be next in line if Biden was not President.

Harris would pick her VP.

Then if Harris is gone the VP becomes President and picks the VP.

9 minutes ago, Marc said:

Pelosi would not be next in line if Biden was not President.

Harris would pick her VP.

Then if Harris is gone the VP becomes President and picks the VP.

I mean, of course, that the Speaker of the House is traditionally the next in line after the VP.

I think you meant that Harris would (would have) picked Pelosi AS her VP? Hmmm...The theory I had heard was that it would have been Hillary...Either way, it's moot, now, with Pelosi on her way out (and I doubt Harris herself is picking anyone, but rather, the people behind her...)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

I mean, of course, that the Speaker of the House is traditionally the next in line after the VP.

I think you meant that Harris would (would have) picked Pelosi AS her VP? Hmmm...The theory I had heard was that it would have been Hillary...Either way, it's moot, now, with Pelosi on her way out (and I doubt Harris herself is picking anyone, but rather, the people behind her...)

I meant that once Harris is President, she, well whoever is running things will pick the VP and that person will be who they want to face Trump in 24.

4 minutes ago, Marc said:

I meant that once Harris is President, she, well whoever is running things will pick the VP and that person will be who they want to face Trump in 24.

Ah. Well, then; with the succession of the cognitively challenged that we've seen from the left, perhaps it would be John Fetterman's time to shine!!!
(Perish the thought of that...)

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Ah. Well, then; with the succession of the cognitively challenged that we've seen from the left, perhaps it would be John Fetterman's time to shine!!!
(Perish the thought of that...)

He could get 120 million votes and also have that dead politician who won to be the VP! 

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You know, with proper documentation, I think CBS is starting to get its act together.

Lots has been written since the Civil War, so, let's admit it, folks.

It's time.

637d37e5104b8637d37e5104b9.jpg
GETTR.COM

CBS News Officially Confirms That Lincoln Has Been Shot

:) :) :) 

Michael

• Smile 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 11:50 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hitler: "Jews Represent An Evil Extremism That Threatens The Very Foundation Of Germany..."

BIDEN: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our Republic..."

Expand  

What's worse, Biden is a well-know plagiarist.

It's okay to seek historical parallels. "In this essay I shall ... "

Big-ass eagle, yo.

1 hour ago, william.scherk said:

Big-ass eagle, yo.

That's the very first time I have ever seen somebody try to perpetrate the guilt by association fallacy with an eagle.

For the reader, I did a rhetorical comparison between Biden and Hitler showing parallels in their statements of bigotry.

William did an exercise in zoology of some sort...

According to his attempt, the following are all Nazis because they used the eagle:

Achaemenid Empire of Persia
Ancient Parthians and Armenians
The Roman Empire in general
The later Holy Roman Empire
Saint John the Evangelist
Leopold IV of Austria
Charles IV

That's just scratching the surface.
Look at all them ancient Nazis.
And let's not forget the American Indians.
Tsk tsk tsk...
Humans, what on earth have you been doing?
Worshipping Hitler before he was even born?

And look at the Nazis today, for instance a few examples:

Albania
Armenia
Bogotá
Russia
France
Panama
Iceland
Jordan
Philippines
Indonesia
Ghana
Nigeria
Mexico
Namibia
South Sudan

Man, that's a lot of fucking Nazis

:evil: 

Michael

Biden got in trouble with a lot of people because he traded one of the world's deadliest arms dealers, black market and otherwise, for a basketball player who hates America and did carry illegal substances on her in Russia, instead of a Marine who has been in a Russian prison for 4 years over essentially nothing.

So you would think that the arms dealer, Victor Bout, would be all lollipops and roses about Biden, right?

Wrong.

The message about Biden is in the subtext (and maybe clearer in the full interview--I did not see that), but what he says about America--especially heartland America--makes a hell of a lot more sense than anyone on Biden's team.

He basically bit the hand that fed him on the USA side in the prisoner swap.

The lady interviewing him is Maria Butina, the lady who had a five year affair with Patrick Byrne and was involved with trying to set up Donald Trump Jr. & Co. in that famous hotel meeting incident. during the 2016 election.

This guy Bout likes Americans, but doesn't like most American elites.

I'm not down with he arms dealing, but I'm down with that.

Michael