The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

Here's the article from The Gateway Pundit about this.

I'm only posting this because I like the headline.

:)

TRAILER RELEASED to Hunter Biden Movie — And THEY’RE NOT HOLDING BACK!… Corn Pop, Crack, Hookers, and China Deals All Made the Cut!

my-son-hunter.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The trailer for the upcoming movie “My Son Hunter” was released on Friday. And the directors are not holding back! They cover everything from Corn Pop, to Ukraine scandal, to crack pipes, to hookers. It is an...

Every time I hear the term "Corn Pop" and think of Biden trying to act macho in front of an audience, I crack up.

No wonder his son turned out the way he did...

Michael

I think one of Biden's biggest troubles will be his speech tonight.

Here's a picture of it.

Just look at that aesthetic.

Does it remind you of anything?

image.png

Granted, this was only from a bottom up angle. 

From a higher angle, it looked like this, and that is still not good.

image.png

What on earth were the people around him thinking?

Was the WEF sneaking in its Nazi roots?

Anyway, he had his Deplorables moment, but he went further. Here's an article and there is probably a video if you want to see this trash.

joe-biden-philadelphia-pa-9-1-22-getty.j
WWW.BREITBART.COM

President Joe Biden is scheduled to deliver a speech on the dangers that former President Donald Trump and his supporters pose to Democracy.

I actually watched it. I kept wondering how this man could lie so enthusiastically and with such conviction. So I started listening to the text.

Hellooooo. There you are... :) 

Now I know...

The words were empty. And empty words are great for molding with oratorical tone. the speech was nothing but generalities and meme phrases--well-worn meme phrases at that. He even stole Trump's "the best is yet to come."

Because of my current writing studies in a book by Jack Grapes, earlier today I went through Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Jack is wonderful about breaking down what he calls the ReadnSung voice, which is the one King used and the one Biden did and didn't at the same time.

The thing is, this oratory style, speechifying, ReadnSung, when it sings, it is generally based form-wise on Biblical poetic forms. There is a slew of technical terms like syntactic parallelism and so on involved. People don't notice because there are is no rhyming, but these techniques are evident once you have studied them.

Even simple repetition of the first part of a line (think "There is a time for this and a time for that and a time for this other thing and a time for that other thing.") That is one of the most powerful.

I didn't hear Biden do anything like the things I am learning. The best thing he did was lower his voice to a semi-whisper for emphasis in the manner Obama used to do. His speech was nothing more than one declaration of generalities after another. Bluster-like declaration, at that. No poetry. No rhetorical flourishes. No song.

It was a pose, not pomp with substance.

He seemed to think making nasty comments about MAGA, many of which are untrue to anyone with eyes, is the same thing as when Trump criticizes and damages his opponents with linguistic kill shots. 

The one part that disturbed me a bit was Biden kept saying, with emphasis, that he was not going to let MAGA people do this or do that (poison democracy, steal votes, and so on).

If we read in between the lines, that could mean him sicking the FBI and other secret police on MAGA people. But I have a feeling there are plenty of fed-up people of all stripes keeping an eye and tabs on everything.

Anywho, enough about that idiot, the impostor. I want to end this post thinking about something good.

You know, Martin Luther Kind not only repeated "I have a dream" in his speech. He repeated it a lot--10 times. 

But there is another phrase he repeated just as much as that one. Nobody thinks of it, but it is there. What's more, I believe this is what gave--and gives--the speech so much power,

King said, an equal 10 times, "Let freedom ring."

Yup. It's all there. And in context, it still gives me goosebumps.

There are other phrases King repeated, also.

But there is one important substance thing that stood out to me. If you look at King's speech, every example and almost every topic dealt with a hot button item for the blacks back then. The states he talked about were not New York and Maine. He mentioned Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia. He talked about little kids playing with each other. He talked about a bad check (representing freedom) given by America to black people that bounces for insufficient funds. He talked about opportunity and the American dream for black people. He talked about equal rights. I might make a list of this stuff because it was so on target for his audience.

(Compare that to the list of tired old contextless yawners today.)

But back to the magnificent repetition in King's speech. He would settle on a phrase and repeat it a few times. Then he would go onto the next topic and pick a new phrase for it and repeat that one a few times. And so on. ("Now is the time," "We cannot be satisfied," "Some of you have come" and so on.)

All that repetition is what gave his final words so much power. Note that King did not use the final phrase during his speech. Not even once. But at the end, he did it 3 times.

"Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

Aaahhh...

Competence.

I feel better already...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Michael wrote: If we read in between the lines, that could mean him sicking the FBI and other secret police on MAGA people. But I have a feeling there are plenty of fed-up people of all stripes keeping an eye and tabs on everything. end quote

Excellent post Michael.

To reiterate though this is old news, I thought I would use it to highlight the direction of the Left and unfortunately, two top “demon-crats.”

From USA Today: Remember when Hillary Clinton said this? "To just be grossly generalistic, you can put half of Trump supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables," the then-Democratic presidential nominee said at a fundraiser in 2016. "Right? Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic, you name it." . . . Last week, at a fundraiser for Democrats in Maryland, Biden went after Trump supporters and the former president’s “Make America Great Again” slogan in a big way: "What we’re seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump, it’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something, it’s like semi-fascism.” end quote

I am not sure how wise it was to attempt to declassify documents like former President Trump did, and then not store them in a secret or top-secret way . . . but they (the Deep State) are trying to null and void his potential run for 2024. So, we have extremist rhetoric from top dog democrats, and the use of governmental powers to destroy a political opponent, as Michael mentioned above. Peter

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

I am not sure how wise it was to attempt to declassify documents like former President Trump did...

Peter,

Civics 101.

The President does not attempt to declassify documents. He declassifies them. Period.

Saying he attempts to declassify them is like saying a General attempts to issue an order to a Colonel who is standing right in front of him.

Tell any General worth is salt that and he will laugh out loud.

btw - The President can even declassify documents orally. But Trump has the declassification orders he signed.

Part of the mess Biden is making is that he tried to reclassify some documents Trump had declassified. He does not have that power. Once a document is in the public domain, it cannot be taken back.

All of this is a publicity stunt to affect the midterms.

Still, I have a feeling the cost is going to be high for those who raided, and caused to raid, Trump's home.

Michael

Yup.

Listen to @POTUS speech again, and replace the term “MAGA Republican” with “Jew”, “Muslim”, “Black”, “Japanese”, or any other ethic, racial or religious group, and you’ll truly appreciate the tenor and terror of what you just heard.

Just two caveats.

1. I do not call Biden anything resembling POTUS or similar. I have never called him that. I never will. He's a con, a stooge and an impostor.

2. I would not call terror the emotion I feel. My feeling starts with the deepest contempt I have ever felt for a human being and goes from there.

But Viva is right about Biden's deep-rooted bigotry.

That's the way people like him see the world. They do that because they like it.

Michael

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think one of Biden's biggest troubles will be his speech tonight.

Here's a picture of it.

Just look at that aesthetic.

Does it remind you of anything?

image.png

Granted, this was only from a bottom up angle. 

From a higher angle, it looked like this, and that is still not good.

image.png

What on earth were the people around him thinking?

Was the WEF sneaking in its Nazi roots?

Anyway, he had his Deplorables moment, but he went further. Here's an article and there is probably a video if you want to see this trash.

joe-biden-philadelphia-pa-9-1-22-getty.j
WWW.BREITBART.COM

President Joe Biden is scheduled to deliver a speech on the dangers that former President Donald Trump and his supporters pose to...

I actually watched it. I kept wondering how this man could lie so enthusiastically and with such conviction. So I started listening to the text.

Hellooooo. There you are... :) 

Now I know...

The words were empty. And empty words are great for molding with oratorical tone. the speech was nothing but generalities and meme phrases--well-worn meme phrases at that. He even stole Trump's "the best is yet to come."

Because of my current writing studies in a book by Jack Grapes, earlier today I went through Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech. Jack is wonderful about breaking down what he calls the ReadnSung voice, which is the one King used and the one Biden did and didn't at the same time.

The thing is, this oratory style, speechifying, ReadnSung, when it sings, it is generally based form-wise on Biblical poetic forms. There is a slew of technical terms like syntactic parallelism and so on involved. People don't notice because there are is no rhyming, but these techniques are evident once you have studied them.

Even simple repetition of the first part of a line (think "There is a time for this and a time for that and a time for this other thing and a time for that other thing.") That is one of the most powerful.

I didn't hear Biden do anything like the things I am learning. The best thing he did was lower his voice to a semi-whisper for emphasis in the manner Obama used to do. His speech was nothing more than one declaration of generalities after another. Bluster-like declaration, at that. No poetry. No rhetorical flourishes. No song.

It was a pose, not pomp with substance.

He seemed to think making nasty comments about MAGA, many of which are untrue to anyone with eyes, is the same thing as when Trump criticizes and damages his opponents with linguistic kill shots. 

The one part that disturbed me a bit was Biden kept saying, with emphasis, that he was not going to let MAGA people do this or do that (poison democracy, steal votes, and so on).

If we read in between the lines, that could mean him sicking the FBI and other secret police on MAGA people. But I have a feeling there are plenty of fed-up people of all stripes keeping an eye and tabs on everything.

Anywho, enough about that idiot, the impostor. I want to end this post thinking about something good.

You know, Martin Luther Kind not only repeated "I have a dream" in his speech. He repeated it a lot--10 times. 

But there is another phrase he repeated just as much as that one. Nobody thinks of it, but it is there. What's more, I believe this is what gave--and gives--the speech so much power,

King said, an equal 10 times, "Let freedom ring."

Yup. It's all there. And in context, it still gives me goosebumps.

There are other phrases King repeated, also.

But there is one important substance thing that stood out to me. If you look at King's speech, every example and almost every topic dealt with a hot button item for the blacks back then. The states he talked about were not New York and Maine. He mentioned Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia. He talked about little kids playing with each other. He talked about a bad check (representing freedom) given by America to black people that bounces for insufficient funds. He talked about opportunity and the American dream for black people. He talked about equal rights. I might make a list of this stuff because it was so on target for his audience.

(Compare that to the list of tired old contextless yawners today.)

But back to the magnificent repetition in King's speech. He would settle on a phrase and repeat it a few times. Then he would go onto the next topic and pick a new phrase for it and repeat that one a few times. And so on. ("Now is the time," "We cannot be satisfied," "Some of you have come" and so on.)

All that repetition is what gave his final words so much power. Note that King did not use the final phrase during his speech. Not even once. But at the end, he did it 3 times.

"Free at last. Free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last."

Aaahhh...

Competence.

I feel better already...

Michael

Michael, do you remember Bill Whittle talking about the Obama administration using Soviet iconography? I think it may have been you who shared this before...if it wasn't you, it fits right in with the "Story Wars" and the horrifying imagery from Biden's speech last night...

• Like 1

Idiot Biden has already recanted about Trump supporters. What a dork.

49B035D6-E4D2-4666-B02E-E7FA90BCAADB.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Thursday night Joe Biden launched an open attack on President Trump and his supporters — 75 million Americans! Joe Biden calls MAGA Republicans “a clear and present danger to our democracy.”...

On another point: 

I think that speech was some sort of trigger or message to others.

So the advice below is excellent advice.

Lots of “totally real people who aren’t informants or feds” will be telling you stuff like, “It’s time to take action.” If these people show up in real life, send emails to your group. If online, block and report. It’s gonna be Michigan kidnapping entrapment on steroids.

Michael

• Upvote 1

I've been looking around at the fallout from what is now being a called Biden's "Red Speech."

I never thought the following was possible or even conceivable, and I never thought I would say this, but I think Biden managed to motivate and mobilize the American people about as much as Trump does.

The only thing is Trump mobilizes people in a MAGA direction. And Biden is now mobilizing people in a MAGA direction.

All races and creeds.

I don't think he realizes it yet, but I think what he did is at the point where he lost most of the Jews who were supporting him.

Michael

• Upvote 2

Here's another that is very typical.

Hitler: "Jews Represent An Evil Extremism That Threatens The Very Foundation Of Germany..."

BIDEN: "Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundation of our Republic..."

What's worse, Biden is a well-know plagiarist.

Michael

Here is one of the things (there are several--none of them good) that this speech was all about.

The Biden people know the following and this is what they are trying to preempt a defense to. The upcoming impeachment of Joe Biden (and his whole mob where relevant).

The article that goes with this tweet:

Bannon Responds To Biden Speech – “We Will Impeach You”

Screenshot-93-1200x630.png
NOAHREPORT.COM

Steve Bannon responded to Joe Biden’s divisive speech with a blistering opening segment on The War Room. “The day after ...

The Bannon text is in that article and is given below. (I put it in paragraphs for easier web-reading.)

Quoting Steve Bannon:

The day after a day that will live in Presidential infamy of Joe Biden trying to change the conversation dramatically away from the referendum on his illegitimate regime.

Suck on this, Biden and everyone around Biden. We are not going to back off one inch. You are illegitimate. We are going to defeat you in a crushing defeat at the polls and you are not going to be able to change the conversation.

You can run around and try to change the conversation, you can sit up there like something that has never been seen before, that photo, that speech. That moment will live in infamy. It will live in infamy. No American President, no even senior elected official in this nation’s history has ever given an address like that.

We are not going to back down one inch because we are winning and we are going to deliver a crushing blow. It is now quite evident that we have a moral obligation, we have a moral obligation to every Patriot’s grave to the Revolution down to the 13 honored dead that Biden had slaughtered in Kabul Airport… to win a crushing defeat, to put your shoulder to the wheel, to make sure this individual is impeached and removed from office.

Let me repeat this. He is illegitimate and in their panic to sell their illegitimacy.

We are all about Democracy because we have 2/3 of the nation. We are gonna bring it and we are gonna bring it big. We are gonna bring it big, hard and loud on 8 November.

You are going to get crushed at the polls with a MAGA ticket and then we are going to investigate your entire family, everything you’ve done in your administration, the invasion of the southern border, all your corruption in Ukraine, your perverted son and all the money you took from the Chinese Communist party.

We are going to move to impeach you. We will impeach you and we are going to remove you from office.

Yup.

I want to say more about this foundational goal of action for the next step (not for the whole, but for the next step). I can't. That says it all and says it better than I can. 

This impeachment and clean-out is coming and nothing can stop it.

There. I just said something.

And you know what it means?

It means, "Yup."

Michael

I just now learned something I didn't know.

Lots of the major networks refused to cover Biden's speech live (for example, CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox News).

They knew what was going to be said and they did not want to get boycotted by two-thirds of the country.

CNN and MSNBC did cover it, but there was turmoil backstage as another major-player CNN bad guy fell (the CNN White House correspondent, John Harwood).

Check this out.

CNN White House Correspondent Leaves Network Hours After Backing Biden's Aggressive Rhetoric, Igniting Speculation

John-Harwood.jpg
WWW.WESTERNJOURNAL.COM

The move came hours after a CNN personality tweeted in agreement with Biden's aggressive rhetoric during his prime-time speech Thursday.

But wait! It's worse and more silly than you think.

He got fired over a tweet.

A tweet!

Biden's assertion that Trump and extremist Republicans pose a threat to American democracy is, undeniably, true

I am tempted to post his goodbye tweet, but then again, I'm really not.

Him being fired is taking out the garbage.

While garbage collectors are a necessary part of our civilization, we usually don't celebrate them or any of their specific acts of hauling out garbage.

But for those who do want to muck around in the trash (for schadenfreude or something :) ), the goodbye tweet is in the article.

Michael

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Lots of the major networks refused to cover Biden's speech live (for example, CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox News).

They knew what was going to be said and they did not want to get boycotted by two-thirds of the country.

Funny enough, I heard parts of the speech live on the local a.m. news radio station (while periodically tuning in for traffic updates while driving back from a day trip).  I thought, verbally, that it was no different than his usual rhetoric (the parts I caught, anyway). I didn't get the impression of any controversy about them showing or airing it (unfortunately, that particular news radio station is so far left anyway, that I can only tune in for traffic and weather before I have to change it without driving off a bridge to escape  the propaganda.) But  I had no idea about the visuals until later, when I got home and saw the pics online. I guess it was easier for them to ignore the visual aspect, being radio...

TG,

If you listen to Bannon, he said with that "Red Speech," Biden declared war.

The sides are drawn and there are no more compromises or negotiations.

We must go out to defeat these bastards and remove them from the American political scene.

Freedom does not mean granting dictator wannabes the power to make suckers out of everyone.

Such a dictator wannabe has the right to pursue office, but not as one who wants to overthrow the US form of government, install a police state, and sell the rest to China.

You've got to admit, that speech with the Nazi/Moloch visuals will be a powerful source of attack ads from here to Kingdom Come.

Bannon said he will not take the pressure off using it, but instead will increase the pressure.

What a gift that idiot Biden gave MAGA.

Michael

• Upvote 1
  • Smile 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
HUNTER-CHARGED.jpg
THECOUNTERSIGNAL.COM

Federal agents have allegedly found sufficient evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax fraud and a false statement related to a gun...
"HAPPENING NOW: Federal agents have allegedly found sufficient evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax fraud and a false statement related to a gun purchase."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

23 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:
HUNTER-CHARGED.jpg
THECOUNTERSIGNAL.COM

Federal agents have allegedly found sufficient evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax fraud and a false statement related to a gun...
"HAPPENING NOW: Federal agents have allegedly found sufficient evidence to charge Hunter Biden with tax fraud and a false statement related to a gun purchase."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/10/06/hunter-biden-tax-gun-charges/?utm_campaign=wp_main&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Has to be some sort of a shake up pre election.

• Upvote 1

This is supposed to be funny, and it is, but the root is one of the main Biden troubles the entire family faces.

The trouble is reality, not what people are doing.

Reality does not forgive.

Enjoy this well-done parody of Biden, it's stellar, but cry for America...

Michael

EDIT: Here's a Bitchute version just in case Twitter ever takes that down.

• 3 weeks later...

"Holy shit... Snopes actually fact checked Biden... hell has frozen over."

"While speaking in Syracuse, New York, Biden said, 'Today, the most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over $5 when I took office.' Both of these figures were false."

Even Obama can't silence the following chant at a Democrat rally:

Fuck Joe Biden
Clap Clap Clap-clap-clap
Fuck Joe Biden
Clap Clap Clap-clap-clap

... and so on.

I'm putting this in The Biden Troubles thread because this shows what the people feel about Biden without press spin. Even at a Dem rally.

Think about how that is going to influence things once the shit hits the fan for real on the crimes the Bidens have committed.

The bad guys always need a fall guy. Guess who's in the running big time?

I should have asked, Guess which family's in the running big time?

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Smile 1