The Biden Troubles

Michael Stuart Kelly

• 2 weeks later...

This story about Ashley Biden's diary is such a pile of perverted nothing that I almost didn't post it.

I honestly think some people in the press are using it to hog the media space against all the bad news against the Biden administration these days. This story is not a game-changer in anything. Just a little bit more stink on already-existing shit.

Still, it's part of the Biden family saga even if it's such a weird story. So here goes.

About a year ago (2020), a feisty reporter named Patrick Howley got his hands on a copy of Ashley Biden's diary (or maybe the real thing, I don't know). Patrick runs an outfit called National File. He published excerpts of the diary there.

Here is his original story and another for good measure, but there were several.

and

Ashley-Biden-Diary-Full-Release-1.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

National File has exclusively released the full 112 pages of the diary our whistleblower identified as belonging to Ashley Biden

Don't forget, this was 2020. Ashley said she took showers with her father and was probably molested as a girl amongst a bunch of other salacious stuff.

Patrick (or somebody, I've heard a lawyer) shopped this story around to other outlets, but there was little interest. I believe this was due to Patrick's feisty personality.

Here is an example from the other day of a typical tweet from him.

He was that way a year ago, too. Who wants to do business with a dude like that? :)  (As usual, I happen to like him--I always like the crazies. sigh... :) )

The response at the time from the legacy fake news was total denial. They said it was Photoshopped, made up, smear trash, blah blah blah. 

The Diary got offered to James O'Keefe at Project Veritas back in 2020 and he tried to verify its authenticity. He couldn't so he did not run with it. But he did notify law enforcement he was being offered it and was rejecting it. He tried to give it to both law enforcing and to Ashley's lawyer, but nobody would take it. After all, it was a fake, riiiiiiiiiiight? :) 

btw - If you want to read Ashley's diary, here is a copy at Archive.org:

default.jpg
ARCHIVE.ORG

Joe Biden's daughter Ashley's diaries. First released by NATIONAL FILE and awhistle blower in October 2020 which also contained a voice recording of Ashley...

and 

So was it a fake or not? Well, there's this from the other day:

Ashley-Biden-Drug-Abuse-1.jpg
NATIONALFILE.COM

Last year, National File published pages of Ashley Biden's diary, revealing she had inappropriate showers with her father. Today the diary has been verified

And Laura Loomer said it was not stolen.

So why would Laura Loomer say that?

Well, it looks like the FBI crapped all over itself.

and

Another article about this:

BREAKING: FBI Raids Project Veritas Founder James O’Keefe’s Home Over Ashley Biden Diary\

487A1F25-A0F0-4979-B4E2-91E249827220.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

James O’Keefe’s New York home was raided by FBI agents on Saturday. On Friday, the FBI conducted a raid of two New York addresses of people connected to Project Veritas as part of an investigation on how...

And why did the FBI raid James O'Keefe's places? ONE YEAR LATER? I personally think the FBI is doing a Hail Mary intimidation pass due to the Dems losing the Virginia elections, the Durham stuff coming out, Biden's tanking administration, and on and on. And James is a good target since he is famous and well-linked to material bashing Biden, Clinton, Obama, etc. 

The trouble is, as I said, this raid happened a year later and it is about a story NOBODY was talking about. The fake news media had decreed that the diary was phoney-baloney.

But get this. Since since the FBI raided a home looking for it, they just validated its authenticity. They would not raid a home looking for made-up sleaze only.

What dorks! Talk about the gang that couldn't shoot straight.

:) 

As a complement to this, the story I heard about the diary being stolen is that Ashley left her Diary in a room at rehab and some reporter or other person picked it up or looked at it or whatever.

Apropos, Ashley is well-known as a party-girl. (After all, she's a Biden, right? :) )

Anyway, that's about the long and short of all the kerfuffle in the press you are hearing about this. If you are interested and want some more facts, here you go:

ashley-biden.jpg?quality=65&strip=all
HEAVY.COM

Ashley Biden's diary is under investigation by the FBI, which has launched a theft probe into Project Veritas.

Now here is my favorite part. The FBI is already under fire for setting up MAGA and MAGA-friendly people so it can swoop in and "solve the crime before it happens." And this looks like another such setup attempt, this time of James O'Keefe.

Viva Frei is the partner of Robert Barnes, a famous lawyer who is very pro-MAGA (he was on Kyle Rittenhouse's defense team until recently when politics happened). He thinks this will not end well for the FBI.

What's more, since the diary is now validated in public opinion by the FBI itself (and apparently the NYT), more and more people are seeing Joe Biden as a pedophile--an incestuous pedophile to boot--according to the words of his own daughter.

(And here I thought that shit was supposed to be habitual by people I come from--hillbillies. And let me go on record by saying I personally never heard of a single case among the people I knew or their acquaintances.)

But Hunter... Well Hunter it seems, with all his perversions, is just a chip off the old block.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Here is Patrick Howley being interviewed recently for those who would like to see what he looks and sounds like.

kvxQrkqpiQq3_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Stew Peters Show: https://rumble.com/c/StewPeters A year ago, National File's Patrick Howley broke a huge story regarding Ashley Biden's diary and some very odd entries involving inappropriate...

Oh... there are some colorful descriptions of Biden, too...

Michael

• 1 month later...

Does anyone need help choosing Christmas presents?

How about an action figure?

5736B5CC-1D2E-4813-AC1F-E5843F222B14.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The first and only Swamp Prince Action Figure is available now.  Order yours now!  Quantities are limited! The first and only Swamp Prince Action Figure is available now but quantities are limited. THE SWAMP...

Wanna full image?

image.png

Imagine the look on the faces of your family members when they pull this little sucker out of there Christmas stocking.

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is brutal.

Biden using the N word in Congress.

Granted, he was reading a passage from someone else, but the word still came out of his mouth. Twice. In Congress.

Here is the hot and steamy part of the video on BitChute.

eRdzDFg4HbhX_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

JOE BIDEN SAYS THE "N-WORD" TWICE BUT JUST LIKE JOE ROGAN, ANY VIDEOS CAN BE PLACED OUT OF CONTEXT. THIS VIDEO IS FOR...

Considering what Biden's minions did to Joe Rogan, the out-of-context nature of this clip is perfectly fair. It's the same damn thing.

Michael

• 1 month later...

There is one good thing coming from this laptop story.

Hunter Biden Pays Tax Bill But Feds Continue Looking Into Other Potential Crimes

GettyImages-520756502-hunter.jpg
CONSERVATIVEBRIEF.COM

Biden's son is not out of the woods yet.

The current investigation actually began as a simple tax inquiry during the Obama administration, the Times noted. However, it grew in 2018 following the discovery of evidence indicating potential criminal violations of tax laws as well as money laundering and rules governing foreign lobbying, people familiar with the investigation said.

Despite those damn anonymous sources, this excerpt is probably true.

Hunter Biden engaged in embezzlement in front of the whole world and at least he made an effort to hide while he did so. But the dummy left a trail on his laptop. 

All right, that was private. It was his laptop. But in public, he didn't cover his tracks at the most basic level. He simply didn't pay his taxes and lied on the return.

If he had paid his taxes, there would have been no reason for the IRS to investigate him.

Duh...

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

There is one good thing coming from this laptop story.

Hunter Biden Pays Tax Bill But Feds Continue Looking Into Other Potential Crimes

GettyImages-520756502-hunter.jpg
CONSERVATIVEBRIEF.COM

Biden's son is not out of the woods yet.

Despite those damn anonymous sources, this excerpt is probably true.

Hunter Biden engaged in embezzlement in front of the whole world and at least he made an effort to hide while he did so. But the dummy left a trail on his laptop. 

All right, that was private. It was his laptop. But in public, he didn't cover his tracks at the most basic level. He simply didn't pay his taxes and lied on the return.

If he had paid his taxes, there would have been no reason for the IRS to investigate him.

Duh...

Michael

That's how they got Al Capone, right?

Funny how much things stay the same , eh ? Al got pinched , and for pretty good reason , but Joe Kennedy just went on , maybe he paid all his taxes to the US anyway, I think the Canadian government still has some question on some export receipts .

• 2 weeks later...

Man what a lucky break he caught , rallies (his rallies lol) wouldn’t look or sound like that from his basement.

Its like them zoom videos turned things around and made him the most popular president of all time, man what a lucky break.

The motherlode.

Biden Leaks – Reports From the Hard Drive From Hell.

bidenleaks_20.jpg
THENATIONALPULSE.COM

Hunter Biden's hard drive from hell is one of the hardest fought secrets in Washington, D.C. Now you can read and hear directly from it.

For the Bidens, it all goes downhill from here.

If you like looking at crash and burn stories, settle in.

This one is going to be one hell of a ride.

And I am going to enjoy all of it.

Michael

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And to literally add insult to injury.

He knows...

Michael

If a picture is 1000 words then this video is a quadrillion words

• 1 month later...

Here's Hunter keepin' it classy.

Hunter Biden’s Laptop Password Was “AnalF*ck69”

hunter-and-joe.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The smartest guy Joe Biden knows… Hunter Biden’s laptop password was “analfuck69” according to Delaware computer shop owner John...

I'm trying to come up with something clever, but, damn, if that isn't hard to follow.

Jeez...

Michael

• 1 month later...

The fact that this article even exists in a publication like The Atlantic is a message all by itself.

Leave Joe Biden Alone

original.jpg
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Biden’s been a good president, but Republicans want to impeach him and some Democrats want to replace him.

And who's fault is it that big bad meanies are picking on Joe Biden? Ted Nichols, the article's author, knows:

My suspicion is that the full weight of our foreign and domestic crises has not broken through the self-absorption and solipsism of not only our political parties but the American public. We are just not capable of understanding...

What happened to the 81 million people who voted for Biden? Surely they have not all abandoned him. 

Huh...

I guess they all turned stupid and are not capable of understanding anything...

:evil:  

Well,  nobody is going to stop pestering Biden. In fact, I sincerely hope he dies in prison. That's plausible. Not likely, but plausible right now. 

Michael

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The fact that this article even exists in a publication like The Atlantic is a message all by itself.

Leave Joe Biden Alone

original.jpg
WWW.THEATLANTIC.COM

Biden’s been a good president, but Republicans want to impeach him and some Democrats want to replace him.

And who's fault is it that big bad meanies are picking on Joe Biden? Ted Nichols, the article's author, knows:

What happened to the 81 million people who voted for Biden? Surely they have not all abandoned him. 

Huh...

I guess they all turned stupid and are not capable of understanding anything...

:evil:  

Well,  nobody is going to stop pestering Biden. In fact, I sincerely hope he dies in prison. That's plausible. Not likely, but plausible right now. 

Michael

Leave Biden alone? I guess Don Lemon didn't get the memo...hah...

don-lemon-biden-fitness-cnn.jpg
SLAYNEWS.COM

CNN’s Don Lemon has put the Democrats on notice by questioning President Joe Biden's fitness for office during a live show on CNN.

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Biden isn’t actually making the decisions, and scarcely seems to know what's going on.  And Kamala, who's proved to be an idiot (as well as a snake), wouldn’t be running things either if she became President upon Biden's death or removal from office.  It's the head of the hydra that needs to be severed.

(I'm fine with pestering Biden.  But the pestering is directed at a defective puppet.)

Ellen

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

(I'm fine with pestering Biden.  But the pestering is directed at a defective puppet.)

Ellen,

I fully agree. 

But I see a broad canvas. There are actually two wars going on here, the reality war and the perception war.

Seeing Biden in jail--or at least removed from office--is a perception thing and it is one that would cripple the propaganda machine of the bad guys, at least for a time.

Just that article is a blow to the propaganda machine. Not a fatal one, but they have to scramble right now to see what they can salvage publicity-wise from the Biden trainwreck. (Besides, he's much worse than his handlers thought he would be. :) ) 

Also, I think the propaganda machine did a Hail Mary pass on the January 6 House Committee bellyflop. So there's that trainwreck, too.

If the propaganda machine stopped it's nonstop yapping for a bit, that would help MAGA and Trump clean up the swamp when they get back in.

On a side note, I've heard talk that WW 3 will start in January 2023 because Putin will do something stupid. I have little doubt the bad guys want that because that's when MAGA takes over the US congress and local governments all over America. But I don't think they will be able to pull that off. Putin is not stupid enough to be goaded into a world war. He chooses what wars he wants to fight, to what extent, and why. Also, China doesn't fight that way. At least not until all the pieces are in place--and that is still many years off just in physical preparation terms.

Michael

• Upvote 1

According to President Biden, the Saudi’s, the oil and gas companies . . . everybody but him . . .  is responsible for the high price of gasoline.

From back in 2021. Vox: . . . On the first day of Biden’s presidency, he issued an executive order canceling the Keystone XL pipeline — making good on his promise to the climate activists who helped get him elected, but inviting the lawsuit brought by 21 states on Wednesday who say they will be hurt economically by Biden’s decision.

They’re not the only ones unhappy with the pipeline’s cancellation. During a January 22 call to celebrate Biden’s presidential victory, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau voiced Canada’s “disappointment” with Biden’s decision. And TC Energy (formerly TransCanada), which runs the $8 billion pipeline, announced plans to cut 1,000 jobs “immediately.”

The Ashley Biden diary is coming back to bite Biden in the ass harder than a pitbull on a mailman.

Here is Tucker Carlson talking about it.

Tucker is coming down hard on Joe Biden and thinks he should resign for (1) showering with his own daughter, and (2) using the FBI as his own gestapo-like secret police to intimidate people about this issue.

The original article in the Daily Mail is this one.

EXCLUSIVE: Florida woman who found Ashley Biden's diary in 'halfway house' is under FBI investigation for SELLING the journal in which president's daughter recalled 'showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)' and details of her drug and sex addiction

59075155-0-image-a-29_1655242206533.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

A Florida woman who found Ashley Biden's diary is under FBI investigation for selling it - but not for stealing it - a source close to the case told DailyMail.com.

• Aimee Harris is under investigation for selling Ashley Biden's diary after the president's daughter left it behind at a Palm Beach 'halfway house'
  • Previous reports claimed the Bidens reported it stolen in an alleged burglary, but DailyMail.com has learned Harris is not being investigated for theft   
  • 'It's her selling of the property that could be considered a crime. And the fact Ashley is the president's daughter kicks it to a different legal level,' a well-placed source said
  • Harris, 39, moved into a Palm Beach home and found the diary under the mattress shortly after Ashley moved back to Philadelphia in 2020 
  • She is said to have later passed the private journal around at a Republican fundraiser before selling it for $40,000 to right wing organization Project Veritas
  • The diary contained shocking and sensitive information, such as details about her chronic drug abuse, sex addiction, and being 'hyper-sexualized' in her youth
  • 'I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate),' she wrote in a January 2019 entry 

Here is a follow-up from Daily Mail:

'If that's not child molestation, it is definitely close': Tucker Carlson blasts Biden over daughter Ashley's diary admission that taking showers with him as a girl may have contributed to her sex addiction after DailyMail.com revealed the extract

59219067-0-image-a-22_1655525235310.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Tucker Carlson condemned Joe Biden over a DailyMail.com exclusive revealing a woman who sold the president's sex addict's daughter's diary is now being probed by the FBI.

I wonder if this story is part of the reason there are so many recent stories against Joe Biden in a press that used to fawn all over him.

Once Biden is painted as a pedophile and this takes with the public, he can't be elected to anything anymore.

Michael