Current Riots in America (June 2020)

There's another thing.

COVID-19 was no longer anywhere to be found in the fake news mainstream press.

President Trump announced he will start doing rallies in two weeks.

Now COVID-19 is all over the fake news mainstream press and they are saying Trump will kill us all through the pandemic.

What dorks...

🙂

Michael

• Like 1

OMG! - Seattle has fallen!

OMG!

OMG!

THE REVOLUTION HAS COME!!!

Well...

There's this thing I just posted on William's OL blog:

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Seattle is out of whack, but there is no real threat.

LARP = Live Action Role Playing.

This is done by rich kids who have no meaning in life except to glue themselves to role playing games 24/7.

One day they wake up and see an opportunity to role play for real and CHANGE THE WORLD!

Out they come and stake a claim.

Then reality slaps them hard upside the head.

Those who don't get carried off cry and go back to their parents' basements.

And once they see how easily they sell each other out, they wallow in self-pity about how unfair life is.

Then back to the role playing games.

The fake news mainstream media likes LARP, though. They can gin it up and make it seem like real war. And, for a short time, that makes them look like they are doing real news.

And where is reality?

Well... If reality were a person, it would be looking on in wonder at all this foolishness right before it lowered the boom.

🙂 

And there's this, that is, reality getting to work.

Boom.

Heh...

🙂

Michael

LATER EDIT: I can't believe I missed it. The idiots playing revolutionary in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone are not requesting meat for food. Noooooooo... They are requesting "vegan meat substitutes." And soy, of course. Soy boys are not soy boys without soy. 🙂 

I keep looking out over society through the lens of the fake news mainstream press and the alt media places I visit. I see everyone talking about riots and takeovers and whatnot.

Then I see that everyone President Trump has endorsed recently has been elected. It's at 73 to 0 right now.

I've also seen raging riots (if the fake news mainstream news is to be believed) go dark from one day to the next. The difference? National Guard.

The only image that keeps coming to my mind with regularity is nothing fear-based like burning buildings or chanting crowds.

Or nothing persuasion-based like pampered celebrities and politicians mouthing off about Black Lives Matters or taking a knee or apologizing for white privilege or whatever.

It's Baghdad Bob.

Don't these idiots see what's coming? They are creating such a ruckus, they are making themselves easy targets.

🙂

Michael

• Like 1

Patriots have secured elections. Nov 3rd will be the first honest election in a long time, DemocRats will be unable to perform their usual amount of cheating and they are going to lose very dramatically, across the country. So they are pushing for all mail-in voting, which they can cheat.

8e5f5329ec4b8eb932a735f262a03114a8c490b187c66a5049338268d590b0b0.jpg

EaPHMwtXkAAxn7Z.jpg

41a386938ab9d39a4d1b55ba6bb807ab8a20397c3699df55f90e6b9090492da2.png

EaKQ6OHWkAMxCtD.png

What happens when [D]s can no longer cheat electronically?
Push vote-by-mail?
What 'event' was necessary to provide cover for push?
Q

Like many of us I suspect something is afoot in the American Democratic camp. If it looks like Biden is not going to win, they may act in a treasonous manner. Would patriots with rifles travel to Washington DC? If need be, I am sure they would.  What should the penalty be for treason? The death penalty? I thought I would just reprint one from someone who knew Rand: John Hospers. And then I have a few more about treason. I have a slew of letters about the death penalty and the traitorous Jane Fonda, Peter    

What follows is Hospers' post, in which he discusses his personal recollections of Rand, including her reaction to the Chessman case.  Enjoy!

Thank you, thank you, Nicholas Dykes, for the compliments you paid me, both deserved and undeserved. It made my day. We have never met, but perhaps we will at the forthcoming ISIL conference in Ontario next July.

Never in all the many times we met did Rand ever mention Anarchism to me as a viable alternative, and I was still too wet behind the ears in my comprehension of her concepts to think of it myself. I regret that on this and other subjects I was not really prepared to debate with her, as I did in epistemology and aesthetics. We never mentioned anything but the State as final arbiter of disputes.

She was less indignant about taxation than she was about court decisions. At a New Year's Eve party, with many persons present, someone asked her "What do you think about taxes being too high?" and she replied instantaneously, "Tax 80% if necessary to avoid being taken over by a dictatorship, but rebel if they try to keep you from speaking!"

There were many occasions when I saw her alone, and often she was responding to something in the headlines. She was very angry that Caryl Chessman had not got the death penalty; it was a very personal anger, and she didn't shed that anger during the entire evening in which we talked of many things. On the day when the Supreme Court decision came down prohibiting a smattering of religious indoctrination in state schools, she was smiling: "You see, I don't always condemn what the Court does." But she never questioned it as the final arbiter.

I thought of her when the Ted Bundy case came up a few years ago.  Here was a serial killer who, like a drug addict, never had enough: when he refrained for a while (from killing some available girl) the pressure would build up and he would 'have to' kill another innocent victim.  Finally he did get the death penalty, and I could just hear Ayn wishing that he could be killed thirty times, once for each of the murders he committed.

That, I agree with Ayn, is the kind of person whom we have to eliminate like a wild beast, who would be dangerous to others if he were ever released. For them the death penalty is hardly enough, in view of what they have done. She would have said that the retribution was insufficient, considering the magnitude of his crimes. To follow the restitution theory (rather than retribution) and make him work for the bereaved parties, and thus do some measure of restitution to them, seems like a vanilla-flavored sort of punishment for him.  Shouldn't we just rid ourselves of him as we would a mad dog or marauding beast? (not just for the victim's sake, but all of society's sake?)

On the other hand, in some jurisdictions he would probably have been able to cop an insanity plea. "Well, he was sick, wasn't he? He was like a drug addict, and we send drug addicts to reclamation centers. Maybe that would have cured him." And just possibly that might be true. The retribution theory assumes that the defendant is rational enough to know 'the nature and quality of his act, and that it was wrong' (McNaghten) and (what is assumed in practice) that he could have done otherwise." I am not so sure that Bundy illustrates this model of classical retribution. Maybe he and hosts of others who get extended prison sentences are really 'sick', and require institutionalization. I have puzzled over this a lot and I still don't know.  Does anyone?

I am more concerned with what penalty is deserved, and why (as in the Bundy case above) than I am with who should mete out the punishment. The State is a lumbering and lazy hippopotamus, doing nothing very well, and administering punishment (e.g. victimless crimes) where no punishment is called for at all. But neither would I trust any other person or organization to mete out punishment. Not the defendant or his family, who would always underestimate the crime, nor the victim's family, who would gladly vote for him to be tortured to death because of their own personal loss, or a committee of both sides to work out a compromise. You have to go by (as Rand said) 'objective rules', known in advance, keeping the whims of both defendant and bereaved out of it. (And change the rules through legislation when necessary.)

I suggest that this is what we should do, whether the rules are administered by a private agency or the State . . . So far, the codes of criminal law in the U.S. are pretty good, having been tested in the crucible of experience many times; but they can still be greatly improved. At the moment I think I'd still bet on that. John Hospers

From: Andrew Taranto To: atlantis Subject: ATL: McVeigh a Traitor? Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:36:10 -0700 (PDT) --- "George H. Smith" <smikro@earthlink.net> wrote: >McVeigh, in claiming that he was waging "war" against the American government, apparently regarded himself as engaging in revolution rather than resistance. And it must be admitted the American government,  by 18th century standards, long ago became tyrannical, owing to its systematic violation of inalienable rights. But Americans also insisted that no revolution should be sanctioned or undertaken without a reasonable prospect of success (which requires mass support), because a failed revolution will only make things worse by forcing a government to become even more oppressive. Thus McVeigh's "revolution," apart from its total lack of concern for innocent people, would have been condemned on this ground as well.

I wasn't quite aware of this about McVeigh, i.e., that he actually claimed to be "at war". With this in mind, does anyone know if he was charged with treason? Article 3, section 3 of the Constitution reads: "Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

"The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted."

(My understanding of Constitutional jargon, e.g., "Corruption of Blood", is limited, so I'd appreciate commentary from anyone in the know.) Is treason -- or can it be -- a capital offense? If McVeigh wasn't charged with treason, what might be the significance? Somehow, I'm inclined to think that there's some importance to the question. If he wasn't so charged but easily could have been, is there something ominous about that? Could a charge of treason have excluded murder charges? That seems to be the implication of his claim that the "casualties" amounted to "collateral damage". Laissez-faire, Andrew Taranto

From: "a.d. smith" To: Andrew Taranto CC: atlantis Subject: Re: ATL: McVeigh a Traitor? Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:18:26 -0400 (EDT) "(My understanding of Constitutional jargon, e.g., "Corruption of Blood", is limited, so I'd appreciate commentary from anyone in the know.)"

It means that no matter how severe a penalty is imposed on the traitor himself, his children and grand-children will not suffer legal penalties and the loss of citizenship. This marked quite a change from the traditional English treatment of traitors. Under the medieval Statute of Treasons, a convicted or attainted traitor not only lost his life, but his right to bequeath his property, title, and nationality as well. In many European countries, the idea of guilt by association was taken even further -- in France the relatives of convicted regicides up to first cousins were exiled under pain of death and more distant relatives were forced to change their surnames! Of course, the idea of the guilt of the fathers being visited on their children was anathema to the individualist framers of the US constitution, so corruption of blood did not become part of the U.S. law of treason. (BTW, there have been relatively few executions for treason in post-Revolutionary US history in comparison to the same period in British history - perhaps greater tolerance for treason was one of the results of the Revolution.)

From: Russell Madden To: Atlantis Subject: ATL: Jane Fonda in the top 100? Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:49:42 -0600 For a related story re: Jane Fonda's wonderful acts, see the current interview with Holzer in _Full Context_ magazine. Russ Madden

PCFROMDC

BILL EDWARDS

----- Original Message ----- From: Clyde Clausen To: Joe Dodson ; Starla Elliott Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 22:42 Subject: HONORING A TRAITOR

KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA -- HONORING A TRAITOR. This is for all the kids born in the 70's that do not remember this, and didn't have to bear the burden, that our fathers, mothers, and older brothers and sisters had to bear.  

Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."

Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms. Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country but specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam.

The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot. The pilot's name is AF Col. Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat. In 1978, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison, "the Hanoi Hilton."

Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received. He spat at Ms. Fonda, was clubbed, and dragged away. During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the camp Commandant's feet, which sent that officer berserk. The AF Col. still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a wooden baton.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4Es). He spent 6 years in "the Hanoi Hilton." The first 3 years he was listed as "missing in action". His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.

His group, too, got the cleaned/fed/clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit. They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his SSN on it, in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper. She took them all without missing a beat. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him the little pile of papers. Three men died from the subsequent beatings. Col. Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know about her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held for over 5 years. I spent 27 months in solitary confinement, one year in a cage in Cambodia, and one year in a "black box" in Hanoi.

My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border. At one time, I was weighing approximately 90 lbs. (My normal weight is 170 lbs.) We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, the camp communist political officer asked me if I would be willing to meet with Jane Fonda. I said yes, for I would like to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received and how different from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by Jane Fonda, as "humane and lenient." Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees with outstretched arms with a large amount of steel placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane till my arms dipped.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda for a couple of hours after I was released. I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She did not answer me. This does not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years of Great Women."

Lest we forget..."100 years of great women" should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots. There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them. Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget. Eric Benson, Senior Advisor to the Deputy Secretary Dept of Veterans Affairs 202-273-6338 God Bless America!!!

From: "Dennis May" To: atlantis Subject: ATL: Re: Jane Fonda Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 11:50:41 -0600 Russell Madden wrote: >Thanks to Andy Lochner for the link re: the urban legend of the POW torture directly related to Fonda. Of course, as the article says, it is still obscene that she is being "honored" in a top 100 women.

This is a case of urban legend mixed with the truth.  My best friend in college was one of those beaten almost to death as a result of spitting on Fonda and calling her names. He received other unspeakable tortures unrelated to Fonda as did a Lt. Col. I used to work with. Fonda's apologies mean nothing.  She and her father before her had a very carefully thought out political agenda not in America’s interests. The stupid young girl story doesn't cut it. Dennis May

16 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

Admittedly, there is a pang of guilt. Not in the sense of doing something wrong, but in not have done enough, in the sense of, "What more could I have done?" "What could I have done differently?" Shouted louder? Begged, PLEADED for sanity before it was too late?

But I think it's ultimately something besides guilt. An emotional reaction? A way to try to keep control over things out of our control?

T,

The quote from you above is the discussion on William's OL blog here. I am continuing the discussion here for reasons I gave over there, but I highly recommend readers go to that link and read through the discussion. There is a lot there that is not here. 

Now on to my response.

You know I admire Tim Pool.

He is doing something in the sense you mean. He built up a growing audience and supplies them with ongoing commentary several times a day. And he is going against the political grain of the Big Tech platforms he uses, so he walks a fine line at times on obeying their rules while seeking to undermine their authoritarian crap. Thus he is getting his ideas out even as these platform are helping to orchestrate the mess you see. That is something that should be emulated if you, or someone you know, wishes to pick up the standard and sally forth.

But when I look at Tim, I see something deeper. Watch the video below (which has a horrible title 🙂 ) and think about how far a leftie has to come to say the things is he saying. Then think about how that happened and why it happened.

And for a treat, in the beginning of the video, Tim and his peeps painted a picture of the Founding Fathers that was awesome, far more relatable to young people than the Wig and Stuffed Shirt version in the history books. Also, Tim sees checks and balances exactly the way I do.

Think about what it took for Tim to go from being right in the middle of Occupy Wall Street to openly preaching individual rights and capitalism as the best system humans have ever devised.

Something caused that to happen. If you want to fight the bad guys, this is something to ponder. There are lefties out there like Tim and, as proven by his example, they are reachable. Maybe the first step in storytelling to them is not in trying to prove them wrong, but instead in trying to break their hearts (as I mentioned in another post). Simply point to where their heroes intellectually hang themselves with their own rope of contradictions and highlight their transformation into dogmatic and vicious authoritarians.

Once their hearts are broken, point to principles, not people on the right or even Ayn Rand. Do that later. At this stage, let them come to their own conclusions.

btw - Setting up situations, then letting people come to their own conclusions is by far the best persuasion technique in existence. It keeps you honest and it keeps them honest. Once a person has concluded something from thinking it through on his own, no talking point or covert persuasion technique on earth will dislodge it.

I believe understanding the history of a problem like the one we have right now will go a long way in fighting to fix it. 

The root of the problem is that we are suffering what happens when an entire generation of young people was indoctrinated with leftwing authoritarian bullshit, then grew up. This is reflected even in the way they are raising their kids.

The big sin of the American people is that they went off and enjoyed the wealth and prosperity of the American system (after Carter) and left the education of their children to whoever showed up. It's a sin of omission, not commission. And the sin is against reality. It's a sin of turning off awareness and getting lulled into a false sense of safety--self-inflicted through the stories everyone told themselves about what the good life was, but leaving out parenting in terms of what ideas their kids assimilated and from whom and where.

When they left the field of ideas to whoever showed up to teach their children, organized bad guys showed up and went to work. They did a damn good job, too. Just look around at their product.

Here is a breakdown of how this happened over time. I wrote about this a couple of years ago and did a pretty good job, so I will quote that. (As an aside, I was talking to Jon. 🙂 )

On 4/28/2018 at 5:15 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I saw a person on TV recently (if I can remember who, I will tell you, but I recall he was high level government) said the main trigger issues we see today is practically torn out of a 1974 book-long manifesto by the Weather Underground called Prairie Fire: The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialismbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svgbeside-link-icon.svg. You can read the Wikipedia entry on that manifesto here.

Here's a little story for you that I once heard and it makes a great deal of sense to me.

Back during the days of the SDS (Students for a Democratic Society, who were initially mentored by Russian communists left over from Cold War infiltration), they split into a normal bureaucracy and a violent faction (Weather Underground). After the Weather Underground perpetrated its violence and was crushed by the FBI, the entire SDS movement petered out into cultural oblivion (going back to normal life or going into the woo-woo stuff that spawned the New Age movement--peace and love and chill out) except for a group of hardliners.

These hardliners really did want to change the world. So they decided on a different plan: go back to college, get their degrees, penetrate the educational system, indoctrinate a generation of American children, and when the time was right after they grew up, make a move to get power. The indoctrinated folks would support them.

They actually carried out this plan. Once they got their degrees, they applied to colleges and universities. Once accepted, they attended faculty meetings. Normal college professors at the time were ivory tower intellectuals who were not politically motivated and who found faculty meetings a big pain in the ass. Suddenly, these new leftie professors were making impassioned speeches at these meetings, pounding on the table and so on, dragging the meetings on interminably--over what? Over new hires, of course. They only wanted new lefties on staff. The older professors, not sensing any problem other than getting the damn meeting over, said, OK. If it means that much to you, we'll take so-and-so. This happened over and over and the number of leftie professors grew and grew. Thus the left eventually took over the colleges (which is why higher education is in such a mess today).

They even made room for Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn after their trouble with the FBI was resolved. These were two of the authors of Prairie Fire and members of the Weather Underground. They went into education, of course, both at the universities and in administrative positions and had an huge impact on the education system from the inside.

These two were also a foundational part of the backroom folks in Chicago who groomed and launched one Barack Obama into the presidency. With him came the left-wing jargon and left-wing ideas and so on that we see everyday in the culture.

There's a lot more to this story, of course, but this throughline is a main sequence of events and patterns (among others) of how we got to where we are today.

btw - A similar story happened in mainstream news, especially television. This was not an area that was profitable back in the early days, so the networks left it to whoever showed up. Once again, organized bad guys showed up and went to work taking over the system.

Do you see that this problem is much bigger than you as an individual can handle? The bad guys are organized, hungry for power, and have been doing what they do for decades.

If you want to fight the crap you see right now, I suggest you do what you can short-term to help and save whomever you choose, but realize that without massive government power, nothing you do will make a dent in the big picture.

On the intellectual side, one that will start making a dent (but in seed form, not grown tree form), the best tactic I can think of is to scout around for leftie people who seem to be open to looking at ideas from different angles (like Tim Pool was) and break their hearts.

I wouldn't waste a lot of time on severely indoctrinated people as their minds are imprinted just like goslings who follow around a person or non-goose animal as their mother goose all during their growing-up-stage because the person or animal showed up at the right moment. Just make it clear you disagree. Then honk or quack if you like. 🙂 

On the massive government power side, I know what I did. I supported President Trump. I saw what he really was in the beginning and, once I realized he had a shot, I went all in. A guy like that with power in his hands would work to tear out the rot without going off into crony corporatism and endless war for profit.

But doing that meant flying in the face of most of the leaders in O-Land, especially those idiots in our subcommunity who think he's a dictator. You can tell who the worst of them are because they make seriously horrible intellectual misidentifications. A good example is calling the inter-government trade manipulations the globalists had implemented "free trade." Someone steeped in Rand who cannot see the problem with that is a person with a hidden agenda. So fuck 'em. Those people don't want to improve the world. They only want to improve their own lives at the literal cost of others. Crony trade. Power cliques at think tanks. And so on. In fact, those kinds of people allowed the crap we see unfolding right before our eyes at the moment to come to flower. 

On the personal side, I cannot emphasize strongly enough, do not fall into sanction of the victim and wallow in negative emotions, especially guilt. You did nothing wrong. And you have the volitional power to snap out of it. (I can back that up with neuroscience, too. Think neuroplasticity.) Unearned guilt is not empathy. I suggest you ponder long and hard on that. Think it through and get real clear on it. Unearned guilt is awful. Empathy is wonderful.

So what best to do? Whatever you want, really. It's your life. I suggest you do what you can to fight the current situation, but most of all, use that marvelous brain of yours to come into your own flowering, thus increase the beauty in the world. I have a feeling President Trump has the big picture under control (should he stay in office, which I will fight for). Our intellectual job is to take care of the roots so the good stuff can grow. You can help do that by whatever persuasion you can learn, but best of all, by working on yourself and becoming an example of what you want others to be.

In fact, that, to me, is the best thing I ever got from Ayn Rand. 

Michael

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:
What happens when [D]s can no longer cheat electronically?
Push vote-by-mail?
What 'event' was necessary to provide cover for push?
Q

That comment sounds as if Q thinks that achieving mail-in ballots was the (singular) reason for the pandemic.  If so, Q is out of it about the bigger picture.

Ellen

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

T,

The quote from you above is the discussion on William's OL blog here. I am continuing the discussion here for reasons I gave over there, but I highly recommend readers go to that link and read through the discussion. There is a lot there that is not here.

Michael,

I quoted the start of your post to draw quick attention to the post.

The post's length might turn people away from reading it.  I VERY MUCH RECOMMEND that people do read the whole thing.  Please, readers, pay extra careful attention to the central part which describes in specifics how the leftist radicals took over college education .

The description is spot on, including the part about non-radical faculty members finding meetings boring, often not attending them, saying, oh, well, if you want that hire so much, ok, etc.  Capitulation through ho-humness to an attrition process they didn't realize was happening.

The result has been a mind-ruined generation who are now old enough to start running things.

Ellen

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The description is spot on, including the part about non-radical faculty members finding meetings boring, often not attending them, saying, oh, well, if you want that hire so much, ok, etc.  Capitulation through ho-humness to an attrition process they didn't realize was happening.

The Ballad of Alvah Scarrett, Gail Wynand, and Ellsworth Toohey...

Peter,

The worst of what was said about Jane Fonda is an urban legend, it isn’t true.  And what little was true she came to realize was a huge mistake on her part, and she admitted it publicly:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Fonda#Visit_to_Hanoi

Contrast Fonda with John McCain.  He wholeheartedly collaborated with the Vietcong throughout his captivity then later pretended he was a hero.  That was news to me until I read about it in an article by well known investigative journalist Sydney Schanberg:
John McCain and the POW Cover-Up

• Like 1

Kasich lets slip what really happened to McStain.

Imagine working with a colleague for decades. Imagine watching the colleague struggle with cancer for many months. Then imagine 24 hours after he loses the struggle you say, without correcting yourself, that he was "put to death." Other than you knowing of his execution, why would this occur?

On 6/12/2020 at 12:41 PM, Mark said:

The worst of what was said about Jane Fonda is an urban legend

She did go to Vietnam during a time of war with them, sympathized with them, and posed as if she were shooting down an American plane. That is traitorous behavior. If I remember correctly, her brain was weaponized by her Frenchy communist lover. I will do nothing to support her.   

Let me cast the conspiracy net a bit wider.  Hollywood movies and stars, then and now, left wing folk music, dope taking and mind altering drugs, the coronavirus, racial injustice and deserved justice, police brutality were and ARE key instruments for the communists / socialists / and the left in general, to take over America. Nothing has changed.  The abject failure all around the world of left wing politics has not put a nick it their fruit fly brains.   

What a coincidence. I am listening to MPT2 folk rewind, in the other room and they are playing old folk songs. The following is ambiguous but Roger is giving the peace symbol on air, which was of course, a left wing tool as was racial injustice and justice. 

The Byrds' (Roger Maguin?) is  singing solo, "Older Then But Younger Now.”

Crimson flames tied through my ears
Rollin' high and mighty traps
Countless with fire on flaming roads
Using ideas as my maps
We'll meet on edges, soon, said I
Proud 'neath heated brow

Ah, but I was so much older then
I'm younger than that now
Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth
Rip down all hate, I screamed
Lies that life is black and white
Spoke from my skull I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers
Foundationed deep, somehow

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand
At the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I'd become my enemy
In the instant that I preach
My pathway? led by confusion boats
Mutiny from stern to bow

Ah, but I was so much older then,
I'm younger than that now.

My guard stood hard when abstract threats
Too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking
I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms
Quite clear, no doubt, somehow

Tony linked to a Gatestone Institute article about Antifa:

On June 12, 2020 at 10:27 AM, anthony said:

The background to Antifa, methods and aims: Part One

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16104/antifa-history

Here are some excerpts from the article:

A Brief History of Antifa: Part I
by Soeren Kern
June 12, 2020 at 5:00 am

Empirical and anecdotal evidence shows that Antifa is, in fact, highly networked, well-funded and has a global presence. It has a flat organizational structure with dozens and possibly hundreds of local groups.

Antifa's stated long-term objective, both in America and abroad, is to establish a communist world order. In the United States, Antifa's immediate aim is to bring about the demise of the Trump administration.

A common tactic used by Antifa in the United States and Europe is to employ extreme violence and destruction of public and private property to goad the police into a reaction, which then "proves" Antifa's claim that the government is "fascist."

Antifa is not only officially tolerated, but is being paid by the German government to fight the far right. — Bettina Röhl, German journalist, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, June 2, 2020.

"Out of cowardice, its members cover their faces and keep their names secret. Antifa constantly threatens violence and attacks against politicians and police officers. It promotes senseless damage to property amounting to vast sums." — Bettina Röhl, Neue Zürcher Zeitung, June 2, 2020.

[....]

In the United States, Antifa's ideology, tactics and goals, far from being novel, are borrowed almost entirely from Antifa groups in Europe, where so-called anti-fascist groups, in one form or another, have been active, almost without interruption, for a century.

Ellen

Thanks to Ellen for the research. As President Trump recently stated, "Antifa" is a terrorist organization. It is difficult to identify "who is who" but American law enforcement will know eventually which protesters are Antifa and which are not.  I am sure there will be a few mistakes, but we will round up Antifa and let them sit.. shit and stink for years in Guantanimo Bay, Cuba. They are stupid, mentally crippled, monsters.

On 6/5/2020 at 5:04 PM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Trump knows how to handle rioters.

In my mail today. Can you believe it, Peter? Radical Democrats actually SUED to stop my re-election campaign’s Trump MAGA Rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday. First, they support tens of thousands of ANTIFA THUGS DESTROYING our communities. And now, they try to COVID-SHAME us for holding rallies at only a fraction of the people? I DON’T THINK SO. The Liberals have ALWAYS been trying to take me down, and more importantly, they’ve been trying to take YOU down, Peter. end quote

Wow. The President knows my name. It is outrageous that those buzzards supposedly support free speech and assembly, but not unless it is them doing the assembling. 

On 6/12/2020 at 6:21 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

You know I admire Tim Pool.

I have never seen anyone prominent so ready to read Atlas Shrugged in my life.

I don't know if Tim has read it, but I can't see him having done so without mentioning Rand's name.

Just listen to him.

In the video below he is basically telling productive people to stand up to the mob or simply go on strike. His words are different than Rand's but the message is identical at root.

He also says this is the way he lives his own life. And he does.

He's slightly leftie, so there's that, but since this anti-mob to-hell-with-them-all speaking is coming from his heart and own independent thinking, and I believe he is not using Rand's ideas directly, I look at him and think I am seeing a real life John Galt in the making.

I love watching him evolve.

I hope he ends up with a major broadcasting and social media venture in the end. I bet he does.

Michael