Current Riots in America (June 2020)

OMG, I can't stop laughing.

Talk about a satire banquet.

Here is a particular scene today, in reality, with empowered women to boot. And the racial overtones are as thick as cold butter.

Now here is the same scene in fiction--in a 1988 movie called Ladykillers (incidentally starring Tom Hanks, the good ole' leftie who would never ever ever be involved in a production that exploited racial stereotyping for profit, right? :evil: ). Also, to show the passage of time and leftie feminist advances, the main characters are the oppressive patriarchy of yesterday as opposed to the empowered females of today in the reality video above. :evil: ) 

LOL...

What a banquet.

I don't know who to lampoon among all the hypocritical lefties.

🙂

And for the banquet's dessert, Rush Limbaugh mentioned the following yesterday: 

Why Do Democrats Love to Wear Blackface?

image.png

Did you notice that everybody that we have learned who has a history of dressing up in blackface is a freaking Democrat? Every damn one of them is, from Ralph Northam to Jimmy Kimmel.

Take… (interruption) Who? (interruption) Oh, yeah. Joy Behar, Maude Behar, and there’s a whole bunch of others out there that have been nabbed and caught recently — and they’re all Democrats, every damn one of them!

How does the slogan, black lives matter, sound now when a leftie says it?

LOL...

🙂

Michael

Adam Shifty Piece of Pedophile DemocRat Schitt knows all the local law enforcement are compromised and on his and his fellow pedophiles' side, so there is just one more thing to take care of before civil war in California can be initiated … 

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV6 25 Jun 2020 - 12:29:10 PM
ff23847d03e7b6f2b1ef2417914d4f74e5f6513206b929260a9e5bf458cf3a98.jpgff23847d03e7b6f2b1ef2417914d4f74e5f6513206b929260a9e5bf458cf3a98.jpg

EbTQIj_WoAYxTwX.jpg

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/7297?r=1&s=1📁
Worth tracking.
https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf📁
"The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states."
KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
"Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops."
What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].
Q
  • Like 1

The first blow of the hammer on those who fight statues.

More coming.

btw - This technique is pure Rudy.

Well... not pure Rudy... it's a bit of Trump, too.

Rudy would have incarcerated the first cases of vandalism. President Trump let it run for a while to make sure the fake news media was supporting it in a way that is hard for the public to forget, then lowered the boom.

A great showman makes sure all the eyeballs are where he wants them to be before he springs a whammy.

Michael

• Like 1

Scott Adams said the oddest thing today.

He said all these riots go on because the insurance companies pay for the damage. The moment the insurance companies pull out, the riots stop.

He gave the example of the businesses in Seattle suing the government for that CHOP mess. As soon as the lawsuit was filed, the insurance companies pulled out, at least I think they did since that was Scott's point, and I imagine they pulled out of government coverage.  Suddenly everyone wants this CHOP thing wound up chop chop.

I don't think insurance is all there is to staged public misbehavior, but I can see it as a major component.

Michael

• Like 1

On 6/24/2020 at 12:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

And for the banquet's dessert, Rush Limbaugh mentioned the following yesterday: 

Why Do Democrats Love to Wear Blackface?

Here's a better picture from James Woods:

In case that goes down on Twitter, here is the picture itself.

image.png

Aren't these elitist progressives cute?

Makes ya' wanna' go yuk yuk yuk, huh?

🙂

Michael

When an incipient BLM riot lands at a different kind of place.

They didn't manage to take this one over.

This was in Saint Louis.

That was private property they were on, not just a street.

Here's a follow-up, meaning this couple is going to have to invest in some rip-righteous security for now.

And guess who will pay for it?...

Them, of course.

Leftist Lunatics Dox and Threaten Armed St. Louis Couple Who Protected Their Home From Black Lives Matter Mob During Protest

Michael

Here is a very good breakdown from Victor Davis Hanson of the cultural importance of these riots.

I really liked the idea that people, even supporters, are seeing the looting of high-end tennis shoes and iphones, not staples like bread, milk and so on. Then a lot of blah blah blah about how the rioters are defending the underdog.

People look at that and it doesn't make any sense. Especially swing voters.

Basically, the rioters are hugely incompetent as propagandists.

Trump Will Win If He Responds to Righteous Voter Rage

... quiet masses will desert from the progressive narrative, if they feel someone else will guarantee their safety and security from it. They as yet do not know always where or to what there are deserting, but they have had it with the looting, the arson, the banal “you are a racist!” empty rhetoric, the hatred, the violence, the juxtaposition between cries of inequality and poverty and the televised shots of seemingly comfortable middle-class anarchy and the looting of high-end Adidas sneakers and high-definition TVs rather than staples.

Many have retreated already into their own monasteries of the mind. By that, I mean that if the coaches take a knee in the fall, they will turn off the NFL—for good. They will not answer any more alumni summons to donate to their almae matres. Some are shopping for homes in the hills or countryside or small towns. Others are worn out from being asked to pay ever more taxes and work ever harder, only to earn smears that they are racists, or homophobes, or somehow Neanderthals for being skeptical of socially constructed gender. 

They shrug at whatever progressive stew created a wannabe Fifth-Avenue revolutionary like Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez—they don’t want any part of it. To the degree these disaffected who feel enough is enough, stay home, then perhaps Biden will win. 

But if they translate their growing fury into voting for someone perceived as answering calmly and forcefully back, protecting them, and punishing those who so brazenly flaunt the law and humiliate any who call them to account, then Trump will be reelected and more easily than our experts can imagine.

For those interested, here is Rush Limbaugh discussing this article:

Trump’s Path to Reelection: Defend the American Way of Life

Michael

I did not expect this at all out of Bill O'Reilly. I like him, but I never considered him a person who would go full-on attack against the companies of elitists with warmongering histories.

I bet this has an impact on the riots, too.

Mercedes Benz is a big sponsor of news shows and social media news. I don't think it will like the impact of Bill O'Reilly's outrage against it ideologically and the ripples this will cause.

There is more here:

Bill O'Reilly: How Dare Mercedes-Benz Boycott American Companies For Political Speech After Building Hitler's Tanks

Go Bill!

Talk about coming back with a bang.

🙂

Michael

• Like 1

Hahahahahahaha...

Seattle Police Dismantle CHOP After Protesters Threaten Mayor's $7 Million House

Mayor Jenny Durkan is a total idiot. When the heat came to her house, now she's scared and her principles were the first thing she sacrificed as she sent in the guns.

I guess her summer of love came to an untimely end.

LOLOL...

🙂

Michael

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 7:23 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

The description is spot on, including the part about non-radical faculty members finding meetings boring, often not attending them, saying, oh, well, if you want that hire so much, ok, etc.  Capitulation through ho-humness to an attrition process they didn't realize was happening.

Ellen,

Here is a follow-up.

Scholar forced to resign over study that found police shootings not biased against blacks

Michigan State University leaders have successfully pressured Stephen Hsu to resign from his position as vice president of research and innovation after the Graduate Employees Union launched a campaign to oust him from his role.

This came after the union, which represents teaching and research assistants, crawled through years of blog posts and interviews Hsu had conducted and criticized him for sharing content on genetic differences among different races.

But the main thrust to oust Hsu came because the professor touted Michigan State research that found police are not more likely to shoot African-Americans.

The lefties will be taking out all non-aligned professors they can get away with by using crowd-sourced mobs to uncover online and published material by the target going back years and decades that offends them, and, if offense can't be found, presents scholarly cases by the target against their lefty agendas. Then they will spin that.

Before, at staff meetings, was the nudge--for professors to hire. Now that the left has some power in the universities, here comes the shove--on the professors themselves and right out the door.

This is a more sophisticated form of witch trial and burning at the stake. But it's just as evil as that was.

Michael

45 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Capitulation through ho-humness to an attrition process they didn't realize was happening.

Well actually, Ellen said that  Ho-humness. Here's something to liven the talk.

5 letter crossword clue. Emerson wrote, their virtues “have not yet been discovered.” Answer? “Weeds.”

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

When Tucker rocks, he rocks hard.

In this video he came for business, not bullshit.

I agree with 100% of everything he said just now.

🙂

Michael

The Republicans are the god damnedest feckless betrayers of our country since instead of choosing the high road where many voters wait they chose to neglect instead of champion a non governmental free market healthcare option and chose the status quo and only taking out the Shared Responsibility Payment in '19 (?)while they had the chance in 2014 when they had control of the House and Senate. You've only to ask yourself to reason why they don't fight against the mob. When no other explanation can be found the simplest one will do. Its their sanction given to Democrats that allow Dems to do what they do, what they please by taking this country to ruin.

Tucker does a good job of sounding the clarion call but what good is advice to not vote if politicians don't support your views? They'll do anything they want while in office. What good is it if a pol is seen as supporting an issue you're for and then caves? The vote was already cast. This has been the issue all along and why the only power of the constituency lies in term limits, something they won't themselves vote on.

I liked and agreed with Tucker when he said some Republicans are weak and don't believe in anything. We need to fight those birds on a political level. Unfortunately I am not sure the  political level alternatives are viable such as  providing no campaign donations, voting independent or libertarian (if there is a candidate) or the usual big "O" or little "o"  objectivist alternative of not voting at all. Sure it feels spiteful and revengeful to not vote or support any candidate but it gets you very little politically.  And then there is the attack your democratic opponent way, even if you are not actively supporting the wishy washy Republican. And unfortunately, I have found that locally you need to search out the libertarian candidate because they may not have a physical campaign headquarters.  And I disagree with the Ron Paul type of Libertarian on too many issues, which is why I say I am a libertarian conservative. Peter 

Bret Weinstein’s Unity2020 Plan sounded interesting as a way to push back against the structural bulwark of a ‘two party’ system.

Even more interested in seeing how much traction it can get, not quite as much as a workable plan but more to see if heterodox voices as as his can carry.

The “Swamp” is a chimera born of two party rule but there is little difference in the denizens that is directly attributable to their “official” party affiliations.

I’m for four more years , then perhaps #Unity2024, provided there is a republic left to save.

Looking at the weaknesses of such a scheme , I realized the House should have impeached Pence . The succession line would have made Pelosi VP , then impeach Trump and voila! Idiots. Can’t even manage a proper coup.

On 7/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, tmj said:

I’m for four more years , then perhaps #Unity2024, provided there is a republic left to save.

MSN had a story about Tucker Carlson in  2024 but i did not read it.

Now they’re trying to make a big deal about soldiers being issued bayonets last month in D.C. 

I think we are supposed to be offended by that. Bayonets make rifles heavier and they unbalance the gun so I am a little offended.

I am very disappointed I still haven’t seen any pics or videos of bayoneted marauding lefty scum.

I think this thread is going to die, now.

Die dead and deceased.

Not because the rioting stopped.

It didn't.

It's because the fake news mainstream media has put a blackout on covering riots.

Imagine that. After all that 24/7 war-zone like coverage, with flames galore, scary-looking people, acts of nasty violence with blood splatters and everything--and, of course, the fake news pundits and anchors pontificating about the right to protest and how peaceful it all was--after all that and more, they just suddenly stop.

On switch.
Off switch.

Window open with lots of noise from the street.
Window closed and blessed silence.

One second to the next.

What happened?

Hmmmmmmmm...

🙂 

Michael