Current Riots in America (June 2020)

52 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

But it's hard to forget that Glenn Beck fought Donald Trump tooth and nail as America was coming out of the collectivism death-spiral of the Obama administration.

What did Beck fight Trump over?  You probably talked about it plenty at the time, but....I've forgotten what Beck's declared grievances with Trump were.

Ellen

On 6/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, Jon Letendre said:

I’ve seen a picture of the cop with his hand either cgi’d-out or in his pocket and kneeling on a black person.

Thats all I have. Is there additional reliable info? What came before? Why is he being restrained? Was he returning to violence when released from restraint so that what I saw in the picture was proper and his death an unfortunate consequence of his own behavior?

Tell me what I still don’t know about, so that I too can understand that he was murdered.

The three cops were charged with various murder counts. The main cop was charged with a third degree felony murder/manslaughter but it will be upgraded.

--Brant

Innocent until . . .

4 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

What did Beck fight Trump over?  You probably talked about it plenty at the time, but....I've forgotten what Beck's declared grievances with Trump were.

Ellen,

Basically Beck thought Trump was immoral. Beck backed Ted Cruz in the primaries with everything he had. After Trump won the nomination, Beck went on a campaign against Trump that was similar to Rachel Maddow's preaching, "Muh Russians!" every night, except Beck talked about Trump being a con man, Godless, not fit to be president, a buffoon, and things like that. He was in-like-Flynn with the Republican never-Trumpers and wrote one of the biggest articles in the National Review anti-Trump edition. He had public feuds with people like Hannity over Trump. Then he started saying that anyone who supported Trump was immoral, stupid, naive, and so on.

I don't remember if he supported Hillary Clinton at some point. I don't think he did. But he was engaged heart, mind, body and soul against Trump. He also lost about 80% of his audience back then over this.

Then one magic day, he sat in front of the camera and said (I paraphrase), "You're not going to believe this." He pulled out a red MAGA hat and put it on. "I am now on the Trump train. Make America great again." Then he went off into a discussion of why, but I don't think anyone remembers the reasons. That's because everyone thought he got his ass kicked and cried, "Uncle!" Nothing more.

The weird thing is that Trump espoused all the fundamental values Beck espoused from Day 1 and Trump actually implemented them as he went along.

Beck's behavior to me--and to many others--was self-serving in a really gauche manner. Trump was getting the crowds and influence Beck thought he would get for himself and bring to Ted Cruz. Beck lost, but went down kicking and screaming like a baby. Then to stay in the game, he capitulated.

Along the way, he betrayed everything he believed in for power and influence.

That's the distrust I feel for him.

But there is a core to Beck where he actually believes his values--and these are values that are welcome to any Trump supporter. This is the part I hope is reawakening in his soul as he stops sleeping with the enemies of America and of people like us.

Like I said, even if this attitude of his stays hot only for the duration of the take-down of the Deep State, I'll take it. Beck is super talented and when he is on, he knows how to mobilize crowds. Trump doesn't need him for that, but on the scale Beck can pull it off, it would help cement things for Trump's reelection and taking back the House.

Michael

15 minutes ago, Brant Gaede said:

Innocent until . . .

I just saw that Floyd had just passed a counterfeit 20 dollar bill to buy cigarettes and that is why the store owner called the police. The four cops knew of Floyd's violent criminal behavior and the passing of the bill. Two of the cops told the cop who killed him, "You shouldn't do that."  

Michael Hurd just posted this over on Facebook (see here).

"Scare people with a virus. Place them in quarantine. Count the number of dead every second of every day in every news headline. Close all businesses. 40,000,000 out of jobs. Peak unemployment. Remove entertainment: parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, sports. No dating. No touching. Mask people. Dehumanize them. Close temples and churches. Create a vacuum. Let depression and anxiety and desperation set in. Then... ignite hatred and civil war. Civil unrest. Empty the prisons because of the virus and fill the streets with criminals. Send in Antifa to vandalize property as if they are freedom fighters. Undermine the law. Loot. Attack law enforcement, but tell government to order a stand-down. We are all being baited by adversarial governments who want to destroy America - China, Iran, Russia. Have the Far Left abuse the racial wars to fuel the fires. And, in an election year, have Democrats blame all of it on the President. 🤔

This is what modern warfare looks like.

WE ARE BEING PLAYED!"

(Author unknown. Shared courtesy of Carol Anne)

This is exactly what I see and have been bitching about.

What's worse, more is to come. I don't know the form, but something bad is ready to be sprung on society. And after that, something else. Then something else. And so on until the inauguration.

I also know that these assholes are going down.

Hard.

Michael

If Floyd is the new poster boy of the black / leftist / Antifa coalition which seems to be the case, I don’t know what sleepy Joe is going to do . . . . if ads come out show-casing Biden’s and the left’s hypocrisy?   

I guess Floyd had what it takes to be the left's hero. Black. Check. Oppressed: Well this is America and people of color are working in record numbers for record pay, so . . . Check. Floyd was a violent criminal . . . over and over again. Check. Just committed a crime. Check. Resisted arrest. Check. Working his stupid way up to the big score. Probably. What a hero he is, right up there with Lenin, Stalin, Che, Fidel, and Al Capone. And just like MLK Boulevard they should have a Floyd Street in DC. As Willy Nelson sang, “When a bad man is dead, I don’t shed a tear.”  

13 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I also know that these assholes are going down.

I hope so. They are playing the news and world events like really good Students for a Democratic Society from back in the 60's. They have their Joan Bias's and Pete Seeger's. They have their totalitarian narrative. They have their manifesto. They have their storm troopers. Once again the police are "pigs," and Trump is another Richard Nixon. Hmmm? They need a war too. But where will they start one in the middle of a pandemic? The pandemic is the war!!!!    

This country is in a state of fulmination.

--Brant

I expect to see beautiful things before I die--the secondary death of the now zombie left

that left is intellectually and morally dead RIGHT NOW

Ayn Rand didn't know half of what she was up against, but she still had the left by the balls

• Like 2

I remember how political authors and Rand herself rethought the left / right political map that used to have the communists on the far left and the fascists on the far right. Instead, ALL totalitarian systems are parked next to each other.

Brant wrote, "that left is intellectually and morally dead RIGHT NOW."

A zombi doesn't know it's dead, does it? Our country, our families and our lives need four more years of civilization with President Trump. Declaring Antifa a terrorist organization was just and just brilliant. I hope there are trials like Abby Hoffman and other leftists who were tried years ago. Maybe there will be the busting down of doors and shootouts? Death to totalitarians!

Some of the violence is subsiding for now but are these crimes, in the name of racial justice going to lead to more acts of insurrection and domestic terrorism? Was this a trial run and training? I looked up mass murderers and the top domestic terrorist was listed as Timothy McVeigh.

Notes. TIMOTHY McVEIGH: In arguably one of the first known acts of domestic terrorism, McVeigh detonated a bomb in front of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The explosion killed 168 people and injured hundreds more. McVeigh was executed by lethal injection.

TED BUNDY: Another infamous American mass murderer, Bundy kidnapped, raped and decapitated at least 30 people between 1974 and 1978. He was executed in 1989.

AILEEN WUORNOS: Immortalized by Charlize Theron in the 2003 film “Monster,” Wuornos was arrested for killing seven men that she claimed had tried to rape her. She was executed by lethal injection in Florida in 2002. Photo: Florida Department of Corrections, Wikipedia Commons, Public Domain

CARLTON GARY: Gary was executed March 15, 2018, for murdering three elderly women in Columbus in the late 1970s. Known as the “Stocking Strangler,” seven deaths were attributed to Gary even though he was ultimately tried for the murders of only three women. For seven months in 1977 and 1978, the murders paralyzed Columbus and terrorized older women living in the community.

JOHN WAYNE GACY: One of the nation’s most chilling mass murderers, Gacy was famous for dressing like a clown for children’s events and fundraisers. He sexually assaulted and killed 33 young men between 1972 and 1978. He was sentenced to death for 12 of his murders and spent 14 years on Death Row. He was executed by lethal injection in 1994.

The following video is fantastic.

It's on BitChute, so click on the image below and the video will open in a new window. I have to use the BitChute version because this video is being deleted and banned by Big Tech (Facebook, YouTube, etc.)

image.png

I don't know how factual it is (I see it as malarkey mixed with fact 🙂 ), but man does it stomp all over the mainstream narrative much in the same manner the video by Candace Owens did (which was completely factual).

Remember, at this point, it doesn't matter whether the video is mostly false or mostly true. Didn't the mainstream news turn into a nonstop public lying machine over the last few years? They are the ones who made it OK to delete facts from news and just keep to made-up stories. They are the ones who set these new rules. So there is no point in judging this video above by one standard and the mainstream news by another. Truth doesn't matter any more in that arena.

What matters is if this video will help dilute and counteract the ruling class establishment fake news narrative with normal people.

And it does.

Which is pissing off mightily the ruling class elitist establishment.

We already know Big Tech thinks this video is dangerous. If they didn't, if they thought it is nothing but inconsequential nonsense, they would not have banned it and run the risk of the Streisand Effect kicking in. 

What's worse for them, the Streisand Effect did kick in and this video is spreading virally all over the Internet, even where it is banned. People keep putting up new copies as fast as the old ones are taken down.

What's more, the lady, Winnie Heartstrong, does have bonafide credentials that sound awfully good to the lay person.

For those who study propaganda, you probably know that the purpose of this video is not to debunk the mainstream narrative. On the surface it claims to be, but that is the story for show. Underneath, the water runs deep. 

Is George Floyd alive or dead? Who cares? The purpose of that video to make people laugh at the mainstream narrative and puppetmasters, to get people to not take any of it seriously.

The authoritarians really hate this stuff when it is effective.

That's why this video is fantastic.

I will be keeping an eye on Ms. Winnie Heartstrong. I have a feeling she is not going to go away anytime soon.

From this first contact I have had with her, I say she is not a stupid woman, that she knows full well how the game is played and is playing it like a virtuoso. She hit all the flash points in this George Floyd story, one right after another, without a pause.

In my experience, that is not an accident.

And I love it.

🙂 

Michael

22 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The following video is fantastic.

Is George Floyd alive or dead? Who cares? The purpose of that video to make people laugh at the mainstream narrative and puppetmasters, to get people to not take any of it seriously.

The authoritarians really hate this stuff when it is effective.

That's why this video is fantastic.

She hit all the flash points in this George Floyd story, one right after another, without a pause.

In my experience, that is not an accident.

And I love it.

🙂 

Michael

Ive run across the same information she reels off but in other forums. She's not unlike my plumber who said, "I don't know what to believe anymore." Insert, its all crazy gibberish and bs. And his helper, "Its all political."

The Mighty Oz spoke and people aren't listening like they did to authorities. In rounds of my local area there are slightly more masks than non masks. Phase 2 is in effect just today. Few seem to be questioning the need except as an internal dialogue. No confrontations either. Someone pointed out, Ive not yet verified, that the HIPAA penalty for businesses is $70k while in Virginia not wearing a mask is a misdemeanor carrying a $2500 fine. The Governor then adds a contradiction that further demasks his authority saying he wont enforce it with police but with health workers. Most stores post a letter indicating a hands off approach, not asking why no mask instead assuming under HIPAA the non wearer has a medical reason for non adherence.

The messaging surrounding Floyd registers as weird, incomplete, fishy and questionable. You're right, it adds up to turn off the boob tube, there's nothing here of merit.

There are too many holes in reporting from MMS and the actions of leaders pushing pandemic and racism for the average nincompoop. Everyone's sniffer is on full alert and questioning it all from different angles non stop. Thats what I see. 

Everyone has encountered this as a youngster. Upon hearing one message that exposes the speaker as hypocritical and confused the adolescent learns that Mom and Pop aren't omniscient, not even close more like not with it resulting in being "turned off." It usually starts when you meet a friend who wonders what the hell is going on in your home.

This morning I saw some of the store camera video filming the arrest of Floyd. He was speaking but did not appear to be violent. When the cop approached the car he was driving, Floyd had his hands on the wheel. In hand cuffs when told to ease himself down onto the ground using the store front wall, he did. But he was talking the whole time but did not seem to be ranting. He did have synthetic opiates and meth in his system and we can't hear what he is saying. That minute of video is in Floyd's favor but does not show the police doing anything wrong either. Let the truth be told but using Floyd as an example of anything may not be so smart.    

edit. I am no "lip reader" but it seemed that Floyd was saying, "Ah man, I didn't do anything wrong."

Darn I bet you have the luck of the Irish in your blood. Is your hair blond or dyed? With that red hair you must be from Scotland. My, you are so pale. Are your people from Sweden or Iceland? I don’t think it is racist to say, I am sure everyone has noticed how “African” Floyd looked.  I looked up different tribes and areas and I thought the image of a person from Ghana on the African coast looked similar to him. The African continent is diverse, and some of the people look  SO different from others, that you would not think they were from the same continent. For instance not all Africans have what anthropologists call the flatter, “tropical nose.” Some are dark hued and almost black, but some could pass for Hispanic in coloring. I saw a woman from what may have been Ethiopia and she had very, light blue eyes. 

1 hour ago, Peter said:

Darn I bet you have the luck of the Irish in your blood. Is your hair blond or dyed? With that red hair you must be from Scotland. My, you are so pale. Are your people from Sweden or Iceland? I don’t think it is racist to say, I am sure everyone has noticed how “African” Floyd looked.  I looked up different tribes and areas and I thought the image of a person from Ghana on the African coast looked similar to him. The African continent is diverse, and some of the people look  SO different from others, that you would not think they were from the same continent. For instance not all Africans have what anthropologists call the flatter, “tropical nose.” Some are dark hued and almost black, but some could pass for Hispanic in coloring. I saw a woman from what may have been Ethiopia and she had very, light blue eyes. 

Nice sarcasm there... it's good to see your pointing out to us that racism (to quote one of my betters) "negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination" and is an error of the highest order and of the lowest most crudely primitive form.

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

He was in-like-Flynn with the Republican never-Trumpers and wrote one of the biggest articles in the National Review anti-Trump edition.

I suppose you mean the January 22, 2016, edition of National Review.  Stuff from that came up (along with other stuff) when I searched Glenn Beck National Review.

There was a "symposium" called "Conservatives against Trump":

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/01/donald-trump-conservatives-oppose-nomination/

Also a piece by Beck titled "When Conservatives Needed Allies, Donald Trump Sided with Obama":

https://www.nationalreview.com/2016/01/donald-trump-glenn-beck-progressive/

(I haven't read either yet, but I will read them and some other things I found.  I've gotten curious.)

Beck's behavior to me--and to many others--was self-serving in a really gauche manner. Trump was getting the crowds and influence Beck thought he would get for himself and bring to Ted Cruz. Beck lost, but went down kicking and screaming like a baby. Then to stay in the game, he capitulated.

Along the way, he betrayed everything he believed in for power and influence.

That's the distrust I feel for him.

But there is a core to Beck where he actually believes his values--and these are values that are welcome to any Trump supporter. This is the part I hope is reawakening in his soul as he stops sleeping with the enemies of America and of people like us.

Like I said, even if this attitude of his stays hot only for the duration of the take-down of the Deep State, I'll take it. Beck is super talented and when he is on, he knows how to mobilize crowds. Trump doesn't need him for that, but on the scale Beck can pull it off, it would help cement things for Trump's reelection and taking back the House.

Michael

Beck's behavior does sound geared to "power and influence," but agreed that he could be helpful toward Trump's reelection.  I think that Trump can use some help over the virus issue.  I'm not so sure as you seem to be that Trump will be reelected.  In an awful way, I think that this rioting is restoring some lost confidence amongst Trump fans.  Trump knows how to handle rioters.  What to do in fighting a disease isn't his métier.

Ellen

I suppose you mean the January 22, 2016, edition of National Review.  Stuff from that came up (along with other stuff) when I searched Glenn Beck National Review.

Ellen,

This is the issue:

image.png

I'm not so sure as you seem to be that Trump will be reelected.  In an awful way, I think that this rioting is restoring some lost confidence amongst Trump fans.  Trump knows how to handle rioters.  What to do in fighting a disease isn't his métier.

I am 1000% sure of his reelection.

I didn't think it possible, but we are witnessing a fake news mainstream media assault against Trump and Trump supporters that dwarfs the 3+ years of the "Muh Russians" hoax.

The problem for these ruling class elitist idiots is they are few. They make themselves look like many, but they are few.

Pay attention to the news from one aspect. When they show riots, notice that they show the same goddam clips over and over and over. The clips are shock clips of fires, angry crowds, police looking like they are getting their jackboots on, and so on. But they are the same goddam clips from station to station and they are on loops. Also, the clips are never out in the suburbs, only in specific neighborhoods of cities.

As to Trump's handling of the virus, I won't give him an A+, but I think he did just fine if you take into account the Deep State's influence surrounding Fauci & Co. when the problem happened. As time went on, I look at certain results and just don't see incompetence.

For the most obvious stat, I see very few deaths compared to what was spread all over the place by the Deep State propaganda machine. Millions and millions of Americans were supposed to have died. I also see President Trump got hydroxychloroquine into general acceptance the world over despite a massive campaign to falsely discredit it and make way for far more expensive treatments. How did he do that? He took it himself. There is no way the machine could have fought that and won, although, even so, they tried. Now their efforts are all disintegrating into dust. The main report they used against hydroxychloroquine is now shown to be a fake.

And I see a brilliant use of the event to stop the Chinese Communist Party cold in its tracks. Before the disease, the USA had a massive China problem due to its infiltration in America. Now the USA no longer has a China problem, or let's say the threat went from a 10 down to about a 1.

If Hillary Clinton had been president, we would have had mandatory vaccines by now and contact tracers galore worrying the shit out of everybody. And probably a serious eruption of infections with a high number of deaths. That's how I say she would have handled this situation. And she would have laughed about it in her famous "We came, We saw, He died, yuk yuk yuk" manner.

Frankly, I think the rioting would have been worse like it was during the Obama years, with one after another going on year after year. And nonstop nationwide movements like Occupy Wall Street, all paid for by her crony buds like Soros.

If your main information about Trump is coming from the fake news mainstream media, I understand why you think as you do about his chances of reelection.

But here is a stat you won't see advertised. According to Rush, who uses his own models, his weekly audience is now over 50 million, with recent jumps by leaps and bounds. This is happening despite his absences due to cancer treatment. And his audience keeps growing every day.

Did you see that Drudge has come out looking like CNN these days?

Well look at the backlash. Check these new Drudge-like sites out.

Bongino Report

Rantingly (which I like a lot for quick headlines)

News Ammo

What Finger News

The Liberty Daily (my least favorite of these new Trump-friendly aggregator sites with high audiences)

National File

Thee are probably many more by now. I just haven't looked for new ones in the last few weeks.

This is not to mention the standard conservative news sites like The Daily Caller, RedState, Breitbart, The Gateway Pundit and so on, or opinion sites like American Greatness. There are oodles and oodles of these things.

Once you get a feel for this, you will not be able to stand looking at the mainstream news anymore, not out of hope that Trump wins. But out of disgust of the sheer amount of lying, misinformation and propaganda on them. 

I could go on, and I want to, after all I want to calm your fears 🙂 , but as of today, the fury against the mainstream media and Deep State is hotter than I have ever seen it. Fury is not a term I ever used for Trump supporters. After the lockdown and riot scams, which is how many are now perceiving all this, I am beginning to see one pissed off massive populace that the mainstream does not want to include in its news coverage.

Wait until the Trump rallies start again and you will see what I mean.

Michael

11 hours ago, Strictlylogical said:

"negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination"

Floyd was no hero. He was a low life criminal.

Every human is an individual. and as Mark twain observed "there are lies, damn lies, and statistics, so . . .  Was FLOYD'S  behavior, appearance, response to conflict, in any way consistent with what police see, react to, and BELIEVE to be the truth, EVERY DAY? Are you seriously saying everybody is the same?  A cop can't respond to a situation and not observe and react to what he knows are the facts of ANY traffic stop?

Police records garnered from the name he gave or license plate number show his record and prior arrests. and reveal the police's  prior knowledge of the perp His later autopsy reveals fentynol SP? a synthetic opiate and meth in his bloodstream which DID affect his behavior JUST AS the arresting cops observed.  Fioyd's prior brain and experiences,  plus drugs, plus stressful situation predestined his behavior that day,. Could Floyd have volitionally changed things?  That may be up to a jury to decide.         

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wait until the Trump rallies start again and you will see what I mean.

Ellen,

Here is a different kind of image than the shit the fake new mainstream media serves up and calls truth.

That's in Maine!

Maine!

This is all over America just waiting to come out.

🙂 

Michael

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I also see President Trump got hydroxychloroquine into general acceptance the world over despite a massive campaign to falsely discredit it and make way for far more expensive treatments. How did he do that? He took it himself. There is no way the machine could have fought that and won, although, even so, they tried. Now their efforts are all disintegrating into dust. The main report they used against hydroxychloroquine is now shown to be a fake.

Just for the record.

🙂

Michael

• Like 2

Pay attention to the news from one aspect. When they show riots, notice that they show the same goddam clips over and over and over.

[....]

If your main information about Trump is coming from the fake news mainstream media, I understand why you think as you do about his chances of reelection.

I don't watch news.  I haven't had a working TV in years, and video on a computer screen is extra hard on a problem I have with my left eye, so I only watch a video if I feel that it's something essential for me to see - as I've said a number of times.  My information about discontentment with Trump's handling the virus situation doesn't come from mainstream media sources.  It comes from Trump supporters I know personally.  The primary grievance is his having listened to Fauci and Co. and gone along with shutdowns.

A question about your view of the current rioting.  You referred to it in one of your posts as Stage 2.  You seem to think it was part of a planned sequence.  Am I right that that's what you think?

If so, how could anyone have predicted that a two-bit criminal trying to cheat a store with counterfeit money would manage to get himself killed by a cop?  Is your idea that there was a plan to start riots somehow, and it would have been a different pretext if the Floyd incident hadn't happened serendipitously?

Ellen

38 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

My information about discontentment with Trump's handling the virus situation doesn't come from mainstream media sources.  It comes from Trump supporters I know personally.  The primary grievance is his having listened to Fauci and Co. and gone along with shutdowns.

Ellen,

This is a grievance a lot of Trump supporters have. I, too, was getting ticked off. Then Rush Limbaugh come out with an explanation--not a super satisfying one, but one that made sense. He said Fauci's credentials and image built up over the years since AIDS that were so pristine with the public, had President Trump fought him, the press would have had teeth (with the public) in their criticisms of him, giving some ammunition for real for the coup.

So rather than go on the attack, President Trump publicly accepted his credentials at face value, thus taking the teeth out of the argument that he would not listen to health specialists, and put Fauci (and Brix) front and center on the world stage, day after day. Fauci was enough of a doctor he wasn't going to cross certain lines, but this constant exposure brought out of the shadows (to the general public) the vaccine mess, the gobs of money involved, the role of Bill Gates, and all the rest. The principle in this case was to keep your enemies close.

I think the pressure backstage for a shutdown was enormous, so President Trump went one further. Rather than make it partial, he went whole hog and this got everyone's attention. Everyone. After all, if the pandemic was as bad as Fauci, WHO & Co. ended up saying it was, Trump was doing the right thing, right? But since the pandemic was based on a partial bluff by Big Vaccine and the globalists, now that people in general are seeing the bluff for what it was, they are pissed. The globalists fucked up by unleashing the race riots too soon.

53 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

A question about your view of the current rioting.  You referred to it in one of your posts as Stage 2.  You seem to think it was part of a planned sequence.  Am I right that that's what you think?

If so, how could anyone have predicted that a two-bit criminal trying to cheat a store with counterfeit money would manage to get himself killed by a cop?  Is your idea that there was a plan to start riots somehow, and it would have been a different pretext if the Floyd incident hadn't happened serendipitously?

Serendipity? I don't think so. Two-bit criminals, black, white, gay, Asian, Latino, illegal alien, you name it, are killed everyday in America. Lots of 'em. There is no lack of cases.

I think the Floyd case was handpicked from a whole slew of candidates (by some people high up on the dark side but hidden) because it had just enough ambiguity and the appearance of cold-blooded murder through abuse of cop power, it could spark outrage. But make no mistake, had it not been Floyd, it would have been someone else. The Democrats are in a panic about losing the blacks through their open borders policies. They needed a race riot to get the blacks back on board.

The criteria for the triggering event was the same as the criteria used in the race riots during the Obama years. (Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, the "Hands up don't shoot" guy, etc.)

Here in Chicago, especially on the South Side, we have scores of armed clashes with the police every weekend. There is plenty to choose from. The powers that be don't want to use this area, though, because they need to blame white folks. So they comb the country for cases that fit a certain story criteria. 

Notice that there are even race riots going on in Europe over Floyd.

Doesn't that spell organized to you? It does to me.

Michael

• Like 1

btw - I want this guy for my neighbor.

🙂

The race baiters are learning, don't fuck with the Latinos...

🙂 

Michael

EDIT: That was fast. Here is another tweet bashing the guy with the chainsaw, but I will try to find another video source since this might get taken down, too. But first, the comment by JT Lewis in the original tweet above.

Protesters: “Fuck the police!”

*guy comes at them with a chainsaw*

Protestors: “Call the police!

The Daily Beast, which bashes the guy with a chainsaw, will probably not take their article down, so here it is: Texas Man in Custody After Wielding Chainsaw at Protesters and Hurling Racial Slurs. The racial slur kinda mars this video, but it was said in such anger, I am pretty sure he was not targeting all blacks. 

Here's another article from MSN: Trump campaign aide retweets video of hate-spewing Texas shopkeeper threatening protesters with chainsaw. These idiots think that everyone is going to denounce Mercedes Schlapp as a racist because she retweeted the video. The guy she retweeted is one Texas Proud #TextTrump88022, @texan_maga. Here is his message prefacing the video:

I'd want this guy with me in a ride or die moment 🤠

Mexican business owners know what's up.

Favorite part is when these scabs, who want to #DefundPolice, yell "Call 911!"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣#Jobs

🙂 

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Notice that there are even race riots going on in Europe over Floyd.

Doesn't that spell organized to you? It does to me.

If we need further proof that all this is bought and paid for, look at this:

In Rare Statement, Soros Denies Paying Protesters To Riot

Not only did Soros say that he wasn't funding the protesters, he said NOBODY was. That it's all a spontaneous outpouring.

Here it is in the words of his spokesman, Michael Vachon:

Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms are being used to spread the now familiar and thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory that George Soros and the Open Society Foundations are paying people to protest, in this case over the murder of George Floyd. We are appalled by this attempt to delegitimize the genuine outpouring of anger and concern from people in the U.S. and around the world.

And in the words of a press statement from the Open Society Foundation:

Those protesting the death of Mr. Floyd and police brutality across the nation do so out of a deep and abiding concern for their country; they don't do so for pay from these foundations or any other, as some cynics claim. Such assertions are false, offensive, and do a disservice to the very bedrock of our democracy, as enshrined in the First Amendment.

Soros has had his fingers in funding clandestine groups to commit acts of terrorism the world over for decades and HE NEVER SAYS ANYTHING.

But now he is saying.

The fact that he suddenly feels the need to deny it all, to me, demonstrates that he is desperate. His crap may look like it's working right now because of the fake press blitz, but it ain't working. What is working is that, no matter what the lackey press says these days, everyday people are saying, "Of course Soros and his cronies are funding this mess."

btw - For those who take Soros at his word, did you know that piles of bricks grow organically? They are appearing out of nowhere, wherever a demonstration is to be held. It's like spores were transmitted through the air, landed, took root, and piles of bricks grew right on the spot where they landed. The impressive part is the quick growth cycle. One day you see nothing, the next day you see a fully grown and developed pile of bricks.

This is serious, folks. Maybe the climate scientists should study this new phenomenon of nature. Such abnormal growth has to be tied to the climate and I'm sure they will be able to explain it to us.

🙂

Michael