Current Riots in America (June 2020)

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Styx is a guy I like--although I don't agree with him on several things, but, hell, he doesn't agree with me on several things, either 🙂 . But he's wicked smart and I get lots of value from his perspective at times.

He has a better handle on big picture social reality than most professional pundits and intellectuals I have seen. Including the reality of the riots right now.

In poker terms, the riots are a bluff.

They're like those college kid Antifa dorks who ramped up their emotional intensity into the red when one of them got shot in the leg with a rubber bullet and had a scratch on it. His friends were yelling about putting a tourniquet on his leg as they were cutting his pants off him. Friggn' LARPERS. 🙂 

(LARP means live action role playing game.)

Wanna see proof that the riots are a bluff?

The dorks are the useful idiots I mentioned above. 

Notice that when they try to export their riots to the suburbs and people come out of houses, stores and cars with guns pointed at them, they move on pretty quick.

Some revolution...

🙂

The riots are only working in small downtown areas of degraded lefie cities run by Democrats who badger their own police with massive stupidity. The media is complicit, so that makes things look worse or better depending on the political winds. But it's all a bluff.

Michael

Styx is cool.  I listen to him on Bitchute.  I love the Corbett Report, too.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

This is an example of what I am talking about in rooting for violence.

If you want to be outrageous so your remarks make a splash, I can help. I've studied this shit.

Michael

Putin doesn't have to take over with violence.  We can elect him in 2020.  

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

U,

If you read the Trump thread, you will see that I was not surprised at all.

🙂

You might want to look here: As of September 2018, Trump Administration Accomplishments.

Since there there have been many other things. I can find lists if you like.

Michael

Something wrong with the link.  It won't open to anything.

8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Speaking of violence, I am enormously tickled by what is happening to the Democrats right now with rioting. They can't get it to stop.

Michael

It's true.  And it's backfiring on them at the same time.

8 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

I see the US breaking up, balkanized in this decade.  Mexico will take TX, and maybe AZ and NM. 

Not gunna happen. Are you some kind of nut? We are months away from a vaccine but the stock market and at least online business are flourishing. We shall survive and if we are a tad worse off just consider other countries. I think China is going to be looked at with a lot more skepticism. If you need to worry about The Land of the Free, you should also be worried about China. You are allowing about 50 "agitators'  in a few cities to cause you to "super exaggerate"  that the sky is falling, as chicken little hollered.  

5 hours ago, Dglgmut said:

Leftism is basically a collection of bluffs. Unless you're under a repressive regime how are people really gonna revolt? It's an unconscious bluff, because they don't know if it will work or not... they're just experimenting at the cost of innocent people's livelihoods and sometimes lives.

Brilliant! 

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

Not gunna happen. Are you some kind of nut? We are months away from a vaccine but the stock market and at least online business are flourishing. We shall survive and if we are a tad worse off just consider other countries. I think China is going to be looked at with a lot more skepticism. If you need to worry about The Land of the Free, you should also be worried about China. You are allowing about 50 "agitators'  in a few cities to cause you to "super exaggerate"  that the sky is falling, as chicken little hollered.  

"Months away from a vaccine"?  Please, explain.

10 minutes ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

"Months away from a vaccine"?  Please, explain.

Sure. Follow the science. Stop bull$%^&&*(5. All these absurd prophecies you disgorge are disconcerting. What are you doing on a site that advocates reason and rationality? If you were standing on a soap box orating, a 10 year old kid could ask you, "wanna bet?" and he would be more believable and understandable than you.  

First you say, "stop BSing".  Then you say it's " absurd" and "disconcerting".  If it's absurd BS, what reasonable, rational person would feel disconcerted by it?

"Follow the science"?  What science?  Who's science?  Scores of people, "experts", doctors, etc., all claiming "science" and to be "scientists" telling all manner of conflicting stories.  Which are you following? 

One last time. Matic asked "Months away from a vaccine"?  Please, explain.

Less than a year. More than two months. To further explain the obvious, first of the year would assume you understand “January” as the launch of U.S. and perhaps world-wide vaccinations, as predicted by several health care authorities. I typed in “coronavirus vaccine when will we get it?” and lo and behold I got a hundred hits. Try it. It works. I assume you are a dumb kid and I swear I am going to tell your mother!

Notes. From The New York Times. Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker By Jonathan CorumDenise GradySui-Lee Wee and Carl ZimmerUpdated July 30, 2020 vaccines in large - scale efficacy tests: 6 Vaccines. Approved for limited use? 1.  

Moderna's coronavirus vaccine just started its phase 3 trial — the first in the US. Here's how it'll work. Business Insider • July 27, 2020

Hey Beevis. Notice how they spelled neutralize. From the BBC.  Coronavirus vaccine: When will we have one? By James Gallagher Health and science correspondent . . . . Research is happening at breakneck speed. About 140 are in early development, and around two dozen are now being tested on people in clinical trials. Trials of the vaccine developed by Oxford University show it can trigger an immune response and a deal has been signed with AstraZeneca to supply 100 million doses in the UK alone. The first human trial data back in May indicated the first eight patients taking part in a US study all produced antibodies that could neutralise the virus. A group in China showed a vaccine was safe and led to protective antibodies being made. It is being made available to the Chinese military. Other completely new approaches to vaccine development are in human trials.

3 hours ago, Peter said:

One last time. Matic asked "Months away from a vaccine"?  Please, explain.

Less than a year. More than two months. To further explain the obvious, first of the year would assume you understand “January” as the launch of U.S. and perhaps world-wide vaccinations, as predicted by several health care authorities. I typed in “coronavirus vaccine when will we get it?” and lo and behold I got a hundred hits. Try it. It works. I assume you are a dumb kid and I swear I am going to tell your mother!

Notes. From The New York Times. Coronavirus Vaccine Tracker By Jonathan CorumDenise GradySui-Lee Wee and Carl ZimmerUpdated July 30, 2020 vaccines in large - scale efficacy tests: 6 Vaccines. Approved for limited use? 1.  

Moderna's coronavirus vaccine just started its phase 3 trial — the first in the US. Here's how it'll work. Business Insider • July 27, 2020

Hey Beevis. Notice how they spelled neutralize. From the BBC.  Coronavirus vaccine: When will we have one? By James Gallagher Health and science correspondent . . . . Research is happening at breakneck speed. About 140 are in early development, and around two dozen are now being tested on people in clinical trials. Trials of the vaccine developed by Oxford University show it can trigger an immune response and a deal has been signed with AstraZeneca to supply 100 million doses in the UK alone. The first human trial data back in May indicated the first eight patients taking part in a US study all produced antibodies that could neutralise the virus. A group in China showed a vaccine was safe and led to protective antibodies being made. It is being made available to the Chinese military. Other completely new approaches to vaccine development are in human trials.

Ah, yes, Google, government, the BBC, etc.  Indeed.

Are you going to get your shot first?

3 hours ago, The Unabashed Pragmatic said:

Ah, yes, Google, government, the BBC, etc.  Indeed.

Are you going to get your shot first?

If something new comes out i prefer others become the lab rats. When it is better proven to not harm you then i will get it. However, in this instance I think i will absorb the news and if it seems OK i will get the shot. I also think i have a bunch of shots due from the VA  and before my next appointment i will ask for them to be ready, (and the coronavirus shot if they can give them all in one session). I try to type in the dark with a darkened screen so i can get to sleep but i end up correction myself too much.

How about you? I suppose a pragmatist  will get it to retain his title. 

6 hours ago, Peter said:

However, in this instance I think i will absorb the news and if it seems OK i will get the shot.

Peter,

The following is not foolproof, but it's some kind of standard.

Watch Rand Paul. If he allows his kids to get the shot (he said he would if he judges it's OK), I imagine it will be relatively safe.

Rand is a dentist, granted, but has some technical medical skills. And he, of all people, would be on the lookout for government-corporation overreach and monkey-business.

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Rand is a dentist, granted,

Well, it looks like it's not so granted.

I just got a private message saying he's an ophthalmologist, which is a kind of medical doctor.

🙂

Oops. My bad.

Thank you to the messenger.

My point of using Rand Paul vaccinating his kids as a barometer still stands, though. Even more so, actually.

Apropos, being an eye-doctor, I wonder what he thinks of Fauci's goggles?

I know what Tina thinks.

🙂

Michael

13 hours ago, Peter said:

If something new comes out i prefer others become the lab rats. When it is better proven to not harm you then i will get it. However, in this instance I think i will absorb the news and if it seems OK i will get the shot. I also think i have a bunch of shots due from the VA  and before my next appointment i will ask for them to be ready, (and the coronavirus shot if they can give them all in one session). I try to type in the dark with a darkened screen so i can get to sleep but i end up correction myself too much.

How about you? I suppose a pragmatist  will get it to retain his title. 

Lol.  You're for real.  

No, I won't be getting any shots.  

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I just got a private message saying he's an ophthalmologist, which is a kind of medical doctor.

🙂

Oops. My bad.

My point of using Rand Paul vaccinating his kids as a barometer still stands, though. Even more so, actually.

I know what Tina thinks.

🙂

Michael

What she said. I'm with her.  

When Walmart still had their mandatory mask rule a week or so ago, I walked right through the mask enforcer at the entrance.  I wore no mask.  I just ignored her.  Thry can ram their masks and all other Covid stupidity.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:40 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

🙂

Oops. My bad.

I know what Tina thinks.

🙂

Michael

What she said. I'm with her.  

When Walmart still had their mandatory mask rule a week or so ago, I walked right through the mask enforcer at the entrance.  I wore no mask.  I just ignored her.  Thry can ram their masks and all other Covid stupidity.

MPLS Police & City Council Complete Surrender To Communists, Urge Citizens To Do Same

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yZPxrf5Z6pMY/

Incidentally, I just watched the George Floyd arrest video from the cop's bodycam.

On being approached by the police, he became terrified, non-cooperative, and was crying and yelling he can't breathe from the moment they made him stand up and walk around. He was high or nuts or both because he wasn't acting rational. He only went to the ground after they put him in the back seat of the police car. He went out the other side. He claimed he was claustrophobic, so he could not get into a car. However, the police had pulled him out of his own car, or at least the one where he was behind the steering wheel.

The cop who killed him was totally wrong, but he didn't kill Floyd him out of racism, systemic or personal. He killed him because Floyd had said he couldn't breathe so many times while upright, I think the cop just didn't believe him.

Here is the video.

The article:

EXCLUSIVE: Police bodycam footage shows moment-by-moment arrest of George Floyd for the first time

This doesn't matter any more, though.

This incident stopped being important to the riots ages ago.

I wonder if George Floyd's name even comes into the heads of most people in BLM and Antifa these days unless prompted.

Michael

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The cop who killed him was totally wrong, but he didn't kill Floyd him out of racism, systemic or personal. He killed him because Floyd had said he couldn't breathe so many times while upright, I think the cop just didn't believe him.

Do many people here believe the cop killed him? You don't buy the excited delirium explanation?

"I can't breathe" could be something said by someone experiencing anxiety and an adrenaline dump, it might not literally mean he cannot breathe, but that he is short of breath due to panic. I don't know exactly, but I know there are scientific explanations out there for how it may not have been the cop's fault.

5 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Incidentally, I just watched the George Floyd arrest video from the cop's bodycam.

On being approached by the police, he became terrified, non-cooperative, and was crying and yelling he can't breathe from the moment they made him stand up and walk around. He was high or nuts or both because he wasn't acting rational. He only went to the ground after they put him in the back seat of the police car. He went out the other side. He claimed he was claustrophobic, so he could not get into a car. However, the police had pulled him out of his own car, or at least the one where he was behind the steering wheel.

Here is the video.

The article:

EXCLUSIVE: Police bodycam footage shows moment-by-moment arrest of George Floyd for the first time

This doesn't matter any more, though.

This incident stopped being important to the riots ages ago.

I wonder if George Floyd's name even comes into the heads of most people in BLM and Antifa these days unless prompted.

Michael

MPLS Police & City Council Complete Surrender To Communists, Urge Citizens To Do Same

https://www.bitchute.com/video/yZPxrf5Z6pMY/

Floyd's death may have been prevented if Officer Chauvin and other officers would have checked Floyd's condition from time to time. They did nothing instead. The death was not intentional,  but an obvious lack of regard for Floyd's well being was amply demonstrated by all concerned.  Cops know better.  They just don't care.  They are backed by the courts in even the most heinous situations.  And they are under no obligation whatsoever to protect anyone.   They are there for one reason: to enforce the law. Officer Chauvon did just that.  Hooray.  Hope it was worth it, guys.

But none of this would be any concern to anyone had Floyd been a White man.  More than double the number of White persons have been murdered by cops than black in the last 365 days.  And no one cries or riots for this outrage.  No one cares.  And the riots, allegedly kicked off because of what happened to Floyd, were going to happen anyway.  And there's more to come. Lots more. Brace yourselves.  Prepare.  More violence.  More riots.  More deaths. Forced innoculations.  Economic free fall.  Mandatory lockdowns--for whatever excuse they dish out.  Get out of the big cities if you can.  Not a good place when the proverbial turd hits the fan.  Here in South Dakota, we were the least locked down and the least affected by Covid nonsense.  Go figure.

• Like 1