Coronavirus

Peter

Regardless of whether the bad guys are behind a bunch of monkeybusiness, the coronavirus pandemic had one positive outcome--and I think President Trump, more than anyone, is aware of this since he probably engineered it.

The US is no longer hostage to China in any business field. Nor is that likely to happen anymore, at least not in the foreseeable future.

Michael

• Like 1

The computers are glitching!

Great 2020 Scamdemic winding down … 

"Pennsylvania has had to remove hundreds of coronavirus deaths from its official death count this week, following questions of accuracy and highlighted discrepancies by area coroners.

"The PA health department decided to include “probable” coronavirus deaths, or an assumed COVID-19-related death without testing for the virus, to their death tolls, dating back days and even weeks ago. But the death toll spike raised questions from coroners who came forward to highlight a discrepancy in death totals, which were not adding up to the number of all-cause deaths.

"The scrutiny triggered multiple revisions and statements from the department, including the removal of 200 “probable” COVID-19 deaths and a claim of computer “glitching.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/pennsylvania-forced-to-remove-hundreds-of-deaths-from-coronavirus-death-count-after-coroners-raise-red-flags?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

• Like 1

On 4/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, Jon Letendre said:

The chairman of Harvard's biological chemistry department, Charles Lieber, received millions of dollars from Wuhan University for work as a "strategic scientist."

He hid the work and money. He lied to the Department of Defense about the work. He was arrested and charged a few months ago.

His Lieber Research Group at Harvard University received more than $15,000,000 in grant funding from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) where Dr. Fauci is director of NIAID.

A lot of people and institutions have a lot of explaining to do.

"From 2010 to 2018, the report said, Mr. Epstein made more than 40 visits to the university’s Program for Evolutionary Dynamics, which Mr. Epstein helped establish with a $6.5 million donation in 2003. Despite having no Harvard affiliation, Mr. Epstein had key-card access to the program’s offices in Harvard Square and was given his own office space within the program until 2018, the report said. It was known as “Jeffrey’s Office,” the report said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/01/us/jeffrey-epstein-harvard.html?smid=tw-share

Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law

Summary:

• Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

24 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law

Summary:

• Section 242 of Title 18 makes it a crime for a person acting under color of any law to willfully deprive a person of a right or privilege protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States.

For the purpose of Section 242, acts under "color of law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local officials within the their lawful authority, but also acts done beyond the bounds of that official's lawful authority, if the acts are done while the official is purporting to or pretending to act in the performance of his/her official duties. Persons acting under color of law within the meaning of this statute include police officers, prisons guards and other law enforcement officials, as well as judges, care providers in public health facilities, and others who are acting as public officials. It is not necessary that the crime be motivated by animus toward the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the victim.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term, or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/deprivation-rights-under-color-law

Jon,

It's going to need "The Storm" for this law to take down the Chicago Machine.

I hope it comes.

Michael

"This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”"

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2020/04/27/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

5 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

"This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci (pictured at right) has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”"

https://onenewsnow.com/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2020/04/27/fauci-knew-about-hcq-in-2005-nobody-needed-to-die

Did you read the comments?  In particular one, which I'll copy.  (I hope there isn't a permissions problem.  I can paraphrase if needs must.)

Dr. Todd M Purlant
6 days ago edited

The human body is a bit more complicated than a test tube. The fact you don’t seem to understand the difference between in-vitro and in-vivo studies illustrate the arrogance of non-expert commentators who think you know more than those of us on the front-line who’re dealing with the ravages of this disease. Hydroxychloroquine is not a benign drug. It has an extremely long half-life (~6 weeks), wide tissue distribution (meaning it deposits in all organ systems), and narrow therapeutic range (meaning toxicity is a major concern especially in those with renal/liver/heart disease who comprise the population most at risk of COVID-19). Please leave the practice of medicine to physicians and we‘ll leave the practice of spouting conspiracy theories to you. Deal?

P.S. The article you’re referring to comments upon efficacy in cell culture (aka in-vitro). That means cells were exposed to virus in a Petri dish and then treated with chloroquine. Chloroquine is very effective against many different viruses in-vitro but have always failed in animal, no less human studies. In-vitro studies are useful for identifying candidate drugs to try in animal models before being attempted in humans. The fact this is a repurposed drug means we can skip Phase I trials and go directly to Phase II (this is where 90% of drugs fail). There are dozens of trials now being done at breakneck speed. We’ll have early results in a few weeks.

Note:  The linked-to (by Bryan Fischer) article concerns in vitro studies, not in vivo.  Same issue with a tweet from Praying Medic which you posted earlier and I've been intending to get around to commenting on.  I wonder, is "Praying Medic" actually a medic?  I'd expect a real medic to know the difference between in vitro and in vivo.

There have been some reports of in vivo success using HCQ against COVID-19, but its effectiveness isn't a certainty, and it does have safety problems.

Meanwhile, I have a different conspiracy theory of my own.

I'm suspicious that there already is a vaccine available to "Project Disease X" insiders.  Some of them are old enough, they'd be at risk if they caught the bug, and any of them might want to protect particular older people they know.  So I think that they'd have had a vaccine at the ready prior to bug release.

Ellen

Fischer links to many articles, not just ones about in-vitro studies.

Just two examples:

"Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

He and a team of researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events. “In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”"

… and ...

"On March 23, Dr. Vladimir Zelenko reported that he had treated around 500 coronavirus patients with HCQ and had seen an astonishing 100% success rate. That’s not the “anecdotal” evidence Dr. Fauci sneers at, but actual results with real patients in clinical settings.

“Since last Thursday, my team has treated approximately 350 patients in Kiryas Joel and another 150 patients in other areas of New York with the above regimen. Of this group and the information provided to me by affiliated medical teams, we have had ZERO deaths, ZERO hospitalizations, and ZERO intubations. In addition, I have not heard of any negative side effects other than approximately 10% of patients with temporary nausea and diarrhea.”"

17 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

He and a team of researchers reported that the use of HCQ administered with both azithromycin and zinc cured 79 of 80 patients with only “rare and minor” adverse events. “In conclusion,” these researchers write, “we confirm the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine associated with azithromycin in the treatment of COVID-19 and its potential effectiveness in the early impairment of contagiousness.”"

Have you seen this, yet?
THE DEAD ZONE  TV show from 2003 mentions a corona virus from China,  a school lockdown, and talks about Hydroxychloroquine being the cure...[edit 5/5/20: NOT hydroxychloroquine, but chloroquine. 2 different drugs, but both being tested for use on coronavirus.]

• Like 2

They want you dead.

"Governments are hoarding more than 100 million doses of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) while victims of COVID-19 are dying from lack of early treatment, which an increasing number of physicians and scientists believe is crucial for saving lives.

"Pharmaceutical companies donated tens of millions of doses of HCQ to federal and state governments. At least 14.4 million doses of HCQ have been distributed to 14 city governments, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced.

"Yet virtually none of this has gone for early treatment of COVID-19 victims. Many governors and other officials have impeded the availability of HCQ to millions of Americans, including front-line medical personnel in hospitals, COVID-19 patients' caregivers, and others exposed to the virus.

""Medication is not doing anyone any good sitting in a government warehouse," observes AAPS executive director Jane Orient, M.D. "This hoarding by government means that most of that medication will probably expire without ever being used.""

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coronavirus-victims-die-while-government-hoards-medication-observes-the-association-of-american-physicians--surgeons-301051960.html

29 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I think I only heard the word chloroquine used in the video.

But still, that was impressive for a 2003 TV show.

Michael

They may have been using it as shorthand for the full name, for tv purposes...notice they point out  that it's an antimalarial drug...

(But even if not, also interesting because of the news that Fauci knew in 2005 of chloroquine's effectiveness on coronavirus...

42 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

They may have been using it as shorthand for the full name, for tv purposes

TG,

Nope.

I saw some interview or other some time back where this was the topic for about 20 minutes or so. I looked into it trying to get comfortable with the pronunciation.

If I recall correctly, chloroquine is a single thing and hydroxychlororquine is a hybrid.

If that sounds like splitting hairs, remember that hydrogen and oxygen are single things and combined they make water. Except mammals can't breathe in oxygen from water, but fish can.

Also, even at the Wikipedia level:

Chloroquine

Chloroquine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not to be confused with Hydroxychloroquine.

Hydroxychloroquine

Hydroxychloroquine

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"HCQ" redirects here. For other uses, see HCQ (disambiguation).
Not to be confused with Chloroquine.

Both are used for malaria.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

Nope.

I saw some interview or other some time back where this was the topic for about 20 minutes or so. I looked into it trying to get comfortable with the pronunciation.

If I recall correctly, chloroquine is a single thing and hydroxychlororquine is a hybrid.

If that sounds like splitting hairs, remember that hydrogen and oxygen are single things and combined they make water. Except mammals can't breathe in oxygen from water, but fish can.

Also, even at the Wikipedia level:

Chloroquine

Hydroxychloroquine

Both are used for malaria.

Michael

I'd still wonder about the details being altered for a tv show, but fair enough. (Incidentally, because this show was based on a Stephen King novel, I'm thinking about his short story "Dolan's Cadillac". In the NIGHTMARES AND DREAMSCAPES collection, he says that for that story, he did a lot of research on how to bury said Cadillac, but changed certain details so as not to make it too realistic, for legal purposes, or something to that effect.)

Anyway...yes, you're right about the differences in the drugs, but, overall, still too darn close for a coincidence...according to this site, https://www.rxlist.com/aralen_vs_plaquenil/drugs-condition.htm, both are being tested for use on coronavirus (and HIV, incidentally)...

Since both drugs are associated with coronavirus, they could have used either name in the DEAD ZONE episode. Again, they may have gone with the shorter one for tv purposes. But that's just speculation on my part.

But either/or, especially with the story going 'round now that Fauci knew in 2005 about HCQ as a treatment for coronavirus...2 years after the DEAD ZONE episode...

On the topic of tv shows predicting current events (THE DEAD ZONE, THE SIMPSONS), I was going to say that it made me wonder about some of the jokes on THE BIG BANG THEORY. On that show, one of the characters is a microbiologists, and has made a few "jokes" about weaponized smallpox and crossing Ebola with the common cold, but denying that she did that, because "That would be a terrible, terrible thing" (wink wink, nudge nudge)"...

Turns out I'm not the only one thinking of it...

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

I think I only heard the word chloroquine used in the video.

But still, that was impressive for a 2003 TV show.

Michael

Updated original post to clarify chloroquine as the mention vs. hydroxychloroquine.

The chloroquine molecule has eighteen carbon atoms, twenty six hydrogen atoms, a chlorine atom, and three nitrogen atoms, thus,

C18H26ClN3

(S)-Chloroquine.png

The Hydroxychloroquine molecule is the same, plus one oxygen atom, thus,

C18H26ClN3O

(R)-Hydroxychloroquine.png

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/chloroquine#section=3D-Conformer

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/178395#section=3D-Conformer