This one by Lin Wood, if it gets to the right places, is a kill shot to many in the Deep State. I will post the tweets, but if they go down, Lin said he put it on Parler, so I will take the text from there and put it here. At any rate, embedded tweets on OL leave the text behind if Twitter deletes them.

Get ready because this is going to be a wild ride. (btw - I believe Lin. His type of character is such that he would never make this up. And I believe he has verified this.)

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

and

I remember reading about this stuff when I was still in Brazil (probably around the early 90's). I don't know if the material still exists on the Internet and I no longer remember the names of the people involved, but there was one ex-CIA officer who described something similar done in Nicaragua that he claimed to have participated in.

They added scopolamine to the blackmail ritual, though. This drug in high doses is used in voodoo rituals and it turns people into obedient zombies. In tiny doses, it is used commercially for motion sickness. 

There was an outspoken public official in Nicaragua and the CIA wanted to shup him up. So they spiked his drink with scopolamine at a get-together in a hotel room. They had hired a transvestite prostitute and, once the official was drugged, they filmed him having sex with the transvestite. But then they had the official cut out the transvestite's heart. 

One of the effects of this drug (I have read a about this in several places as I researched it back then) is that the person does not remember anything he or she did while under the influence. The CIA people showed the video to the official, who was horrified, but the official did what he was told after that.

Note, this is what I have read, not what I know to be fact (except for the research on scopolamine I did back then). But it would make sense if they still used scopolamine--or maybe a similar synthetic drug--like this with the rape and murder of a child scenario. I can't imagine public officials like John Roberts raping a child under duress of being shot. But being drugged with scopolamine, I can see it, especially at a place like Epstein's island. 

I do hope all these videos come out and this crap, if it turns out to be true (which I believe for now), gets shut down big time.

Michael

EDIT: Just a reminder. Lin Wood is the top defamation attorney in the US. So he is perfectly aware of the defamatory nature of his claims. So far, nobody is suing him.

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Good God! (That's the second post I start with that just now. But I mean, like, Good God!)

The Deep State allowed progressivism to dumb down Americans--even in Congress.

Prayer to Open 117th Congress Ends with “Amen” and “Awoman” (VIDEO)

You have to see this to believe it. In fact, I saw this earlier and thought it was a spoof.

I stand in awe. But not of the Almighty when it comes from this doofus.

I stand jaw-dropped at the zombification that happens when the craving to submit to a crowd eats a person's mind and then shits it out.

:)

Michael

Gives me confidence that these guys won't be around for long. The laughing stock they've made and will go on making of themselves. They have no sense of shame or self-awareness (and facts). Back in the 90's when Cyril Ramaphosa, the present SA President, was the leader of the Trade Union, someone I knew used to meet to arbitrate with him the labour issues in the steel industry. He related that one day Cyril, who is particularly dark, told him, "Do you know why you whiteys can't catch us out in a lie? Because you can't see us blush". Thought of that watching this pastor.

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Get ready because this is going to be a wild ride. (btw - I believe Lin. His type of character is such that he would never make this up. And I believe he has verified this.)

Who is Timothy Charles Holmseth?

The Owl asked Pooh, "WH-o-o-O Are Y-O-O-O-U-U?"

If I heard him correctly, the fellow on Fox Business just mentioned, “President Trump and possible President Biden,” going to Georgia before tomorrow’s vote. I thought that was circumspect and somewhat political.

Elsewhere, the markets are focused on the election and are down by 2 percent because democrats have a shot at taking two Senate seats and then possible President Biden and possible Vice/President Harris could have both houses of congress to push through their radical agenda. Keep watch and listen closely my fellow Americans! See if the toilet seat drops tomorrow night! They just mentioned VP Pence is in Georgia today.  

3 hours ago, william.scherk said:

Who is Timothy Charles Holmseth?

He's a fugitive, a kook, and an obsessed stalker.  

https://wsscherk.com/VIDEOCASTS/A54KF/TWTTR/linWoodHolmsethDoubt.png

"I received the link to the article from a trusted friend."  Verified, my ass.

Edited by william.scherk
Added pic in case the tweet is deleted

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

The Owl asked Pooh, "WH-o-o-O Are Y-O-O-O-U-U?"

If I heard him correctly, the fellow on Fox Business just mentioned, “President Trump and possible President Biden,” going to Georgia before tomorrow’s vote. I thought that was circumspect and somewhat political.

Elsewhere, the markets are focused on the election and are down by 2 percent because democrats have a shot at taking two Senate seats and then possible President Biden and possible Vice/President Harris could have both houses of congress to push through their radical agenda. Keep watch and listen closely my fellow Americans! See if the toilet seat drops tomorrow night! They just mentioned VP Pence is in Georgia today.  

Buy on rumour, sell on news.

"Establish unwise precedents" ?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!????

Freaking Cotton is a joke!

Its actual a real freaking WISE precedent.

It's so swammmpppppy and slithery all over.

"I present to you Timothy Charles Holmseth."

Edited by william.scherk

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

William,

The mainstream fake news that you like muchly, so much so you have often posted RSS feeds to headlines from them, have published a lot of phony-baloney weird shit--all based on trading up the chain from horrible sources. Many of their sources are often made-up--"a person familiar with the issue" and crap like that.

But what you and I see Lin do in this tweet, that is, immediately distance himself in public from his own anonymous source when he detects he misfired, is something that just doesn't happen among your crowd. 

Your crowd publishes garbage in lockstep, and when they get busted, they always leave the lie published without retraction or qualification (unless someone like Lin sues their asses off), and they always move on to the next big lie.

That you are blind to such an obvious comparison with what happened with Lin shows me just how strong a core story speaks inside you. 

It even makes you do weird shit on OL.

For example, here is a quote of a line from your post and it is in the part I just posted. But I am going to change the color of the white text, make it a lot bigger and bold it just so nobody misses it.

2 hours ago, william.scherk said:

For the reader, that text exists, but the text color is white, presumably so nobody will be able to see it. However, you can see it with your own eyes right now. 

Just go to William's post or my quote of it where that line exists, select the text and then extend the selection beyond the sentence. You will see these words clearly in inverted color. I don't comment much about this weird habit of William's, but he does this crap all the time. He thinks nobody is aware of it. But I have been aware for a long time.

Back to William. You know this is dishonest, right? Especially to OL readers. So why do you do it? Does it make you feel superior to OL people? Is it your way of laughing at all of us on the sly? Do you message certain people and share with them when you do this so you can laugh together at OL people? Do you yuk it up backstage?

For myself, I don't see much glory in the effort. But we all do what we think is important. You obviously think doing this is important, so you do it.

Now that this form of posting is properly identified and demonstrated, I can evaluate it.

That's just sad.

It reminds me of the mentality of people who cheat during elections because they know they can't win honestly.

Michael

24 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Not the Owl, and not Pooh.  An image of William as the Caterpillar in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.  The superciliousness.

Ellen

Sentence first-verdict afterwards

18 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I forgot to mention, the full WaPo call is full of beeps to protect the guilty.

Verdict first, trial later ...

This right here is the difference between what Lin does and what the cheaters and liars do,

Lin wants to expose things the corrupted communications culture in America does not want anyone to think about. He wants people to think for themselves. 

Lin is sunlight (with a cloud at times). The corrupted communications culture and those who consider themselves as The Anointed over the rest of human livestock are the darkness. They want obedience, not reason.

You can't believe a goddam thing they say. Even when it sounds right, there will always be a worm in any apple they give you.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... what you and I see Lin do in this tweet, that is, immediately distance himself in public from his own anonymous source when he detects he misfired...

Lin even goes further in this direction.

Can anyone imagine WaPo or NYT doing this?

No. They keep the lie up and pretend they never even published it.

The only times they do something like this is when a reporter is busted for plagiarism and there is no way to deny it.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For the reader, that text exists, but the text color is white, presumably so nobody will be able to see it. However, you can see it with your own eyes right now. 

Ah!  Solves a puzzlement, to wit:

The words "Verified, my ass" appear in the All Activity feed, but I didn’t see them in the post, so I wondered if there was a time lag between William's editing the words out and the feed report.  Now that you call attention to the words being in white, I can see them. (Despite my eye difficulties - and thanks to injections which keep vascularization in my left eye at bay - my visual acuity is still good.  But the white is so pale, I wouldn’t have noticed the slight discrepancy in color shade and peered to detect words if you hadn’t explained that William was doing one of his sneaky things.)

Ellen

Just this morning, was reading that the UK denied extradition...now, bail has been granted? (Did hear something on the X22 report that there was a possibility of asylum in another country besides the U.S.; not sure if it's connected, yet...)

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

This is rumor so far. But President Trump has his Georgia rally shortly, so we will see how it pans out.

Jack is close to the inside, so I'm hoping this is true.

Michael

That certainly didn't happen in the rally tonight.

Frankly, tonight's rally was low-energy when compared with other Trump rallies.

I think he did this one out of duty, not out of love.

As to firings, declassifications, etc., I believe this is coming.

Michael

5 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ah!  Solves a puzzlement...

Ellen,

I just can't resist.

Your word "slither" for some of William's habits has become like an earworm for me.

I can't get it to stop in my mind. It just keeps coming back no matter what I say or do.

This has been going on for a while, too.

Is there no cure?

Mercy!

Michael

Ellen wrote, “Not the Owl, and not Pooh.  An image of William as the Caterpillar in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.

And you must be Alice. I like the image of William as The Caterpillar which Michael characterized as slithering, but what sort of butterfly will he become?