And here is Biden's way of trying to combat it.

Joe Biden Campaign Demands Media Censor Rudy Giuliani

He won't fight back.

He just stamps his foot and demands there be no discussion.

And guess when that will work? Like never, that will work. He's now a candidate, not VP. Oh, he may get Rudy cancelled a few times, but if the story explodes and Rudy is in the middle of it, there's no way the legacy media can pass him up if he's available for interview.

So the vultures and sharks on all sides are smelling blood. They like blood.

Biden's legacy, even on the Dem side, get be lost in this Ukraine and China mess.

People admire you for all the good things you have done, but if you seriously screw up, they only remember you for the last bad thing you ever did.

Michael

On 9/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, william.scherk said:

HA Goodman has been predicting that Clinton will be the nominee for the Democratic party for several months. I think not, but he seems pretty sure of himself.

Tim Pool Thought suggests that HA is not the only person to entertain rumours -- if not quite believe -- that Clinton will make a comeback during the primary process.

Old Hickory Clingon is a jerk. What about poor VP Biden?

Notes. From Politico. Republican senators press DOJ to probe Clinton and Ukraine By BURGESS EVERETT 09/30/2019 11:51 AM EDT Updated 09/30/2019 08:50 PM EDTAs President Donald Trump's presidency is threatened by an impeachment inquiry, the Republican chairmen of two Senate committees, Ron Johnson and Chuck Grassley, are asking Attorney General William Barr to investigate any ties between Ukraine and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign. In a letter to Barr released on Monday, Johnson (R-Wis.) and Grassley (R-Iowa) pressed the Justice Department to probe any connection between Clinton and Ukrainian operatives. They said they have "concerns about foreign assistance in the 2016 election that have not been thoroughly addressed."  . . . .

14 hours ago, Jonathan said:

She's fishing for compliments.

Jonathan,

And working hard at it, too.

Wait for it.. wait for it...

:)

I swear, I don't know where this new harvest of meme makers is coming from, but damn they're good and gut-busting hilarious.

The left can't meme. But the Trump supporters sure can.

If Clinton actually pulls off the nomination, I almost feel sorry for her.

LOL...

Not really...

Michael

10 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Are there plans underway for massive voter fraud?  (Would Hillary risk defeat a second time?)

Ellen

It will not be only the 2nd time. I think she would, yes. It gives her the best protection she can get over the next year (“his DOJ is charging me because I am his rival for President.”)

On 10/1/2019 at 11:38 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Who is Hillary Clinton endorsing for the 2020 race?

Whodda' thunk it?

That's just a short clip. I watched the entire interview.

She sounded drunk.

and 

She's probably getting some advice on her likability factor, so she's laughing a lot more than normal.

Now they have to work on that witch's cackle.

Michael

On 10/2/2019 at 12:13 AM, Ellen Stuttle said:

Are there plans underway for massive voter fraud?  (Would Hillary risk defeat a second time?)

Ellen

I think her sense of entitlement and self-importance is possibly enough to give it one more go.

Another possibility is trying to pass the entitlement and self-importance to the idiot daughter?

J

On October 2, 2019 at 11:44 AM, Jon Letendre said:

It will not be only the 2nd time. I think she would, yes. It gives her the best protection she can get over the next year (“his DOJ is charging me because I am his rival for President.”)

I meant defeat by Trump a second time.  But you have a point - she might consider candidacy a protection against being investigated.

Alternately, she might be getting positioned to run if the impeachment procedure flies.  She hasn't outright announced, right, only hinted?

Ellen

9 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

I meant defeat by Trump a second time.  But you have a point - she might consider candidacy a protection against being investigated.

Alternately, she might be getting positioned to run if the impeachment procedure flies.  She hasn't outright announced, right, only hinted?

Ellen

Jonathan may be correct. In those screen shots, Mummy and daughter are just so HAPPY! She can be up to multiple things at the same time and if I were Biden I would sleep with a pistol under my pillow. (joke. sort of. Well, be sure to buckle up, Joe.)  

3 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Ellen,

Hillary Clinton, at this stage, would not deign to run against these primary candidate commoners. She's the queen and she is owed the nomination for standing by Bill during the Lewinsky scandal.

She is angling for a brokered convention where party bigshots have decided (through superdelegates, of course) that not one of the candidates voted on have a chance in hell of defeating the Republican, so, in the backrooms, they choose a candidate that was not running.

In reality, she is the only one with a real shot at defeating President Trump. Well, not a reality-real shot, but a better shot than the others so far.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Well, not a reality-real shot

Michael,

As you say, "not a reality-real shot,"  and why would she court the ridicule of a second failed attempt against Trump?

What I wonder is if she knows something - massive voter fraud being planned - that would change the situation so as to give her a real (faked) shot.

Ellen

51 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

As you say, "not a reality-real shot,"  and why would she court the ridicule of a second failed attempt against Trump?

What I wonder is if she knows something - massive voter fraud being planned - that would change the situation so as to give her a real (faked) shot.

Ellen

Massive voter fraud, world war “by Trump’s irresponsibility in” Syria, North Korea, Iran, civil war they imagine they can pin on him, assassination of Trump and be up against Pence instead, crash the economies and a dozen more things they have planned. They always have plans.

I think she may not have any choice in the matter. It’s that thing about When You Strike a King, or cross the Rubicon. She can not undo her past and she will perish if she quits.

I think that she does not have individual freedom in another sense, as well, as part of a very large gang within which she has power but may ultimately be coerced to do her part to keep their thousands from the gallows. (Sticking with Bill also becomes easy and natural to explain with this presumption.)

6 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Michael,

Ellen

This might get me into hot water but has there been a first attempt at the unmentionable? A failed attempt at assassination? I think I understand why Our great President is pissed off and fuming. He sees what it was. And there will be another and another and . . . .  

7 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

... why would she court the ridicule of a second failed attempt against Trump?

Ellen,

Lust for, and addiction to power?

Craving.

That's my guess.

It's emotional, not rational.

If she believes there's the slightest chance of getting her grubby claws on the presidency, she can't not do it.

As to massive voter fraud, if she believes she can pull it off, I think she will do it. If she feels she can't, I think she will stick with her usual tools like backroom deals, her propaganda machine, hardcore smears, blackmail and murder when she can pull it off, and so on.

Michael

18 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Massive voter fraud, world war “by Trump’s irresponsibility in” Syria, North Korea, Iran, civil war they imagine they can pin on him, assassination of Trump and be up against Pence instead, crash the economies and a dozen more things they have planned. They always have plans

Jon,

I'm doubtful about your full take on the plans.  World war, maybe.  Assassination, sure, if it can be achieved. But regarding the rest...?

Here's how I'm seeing things:

Contra Michael's idea that Hillary was promised the Presidency in return for putting up with the Lewinsky dalliance, I doubt that Hillary cared a damn about that beyond aggravation at its becoming a public scandal.  The Clintons' marriage is an alliance for power and money.  So what if Bill philanders?

Hillary's confidence going into the 2016 election rested on a far sounder foundation than "entitlement."  It rested on the expected fruition of demographic planning which was supposed to ensure that no Republican candidate whosoever could be elected President.

Trump upset the demographic planners' applecart.

The applecart can't be reengineered in its original structure, since Trump has produced rifts in traditional voting blocs. Hence keeping Trump from being re-elected (if assassination isn't managed) would need fraud in key "swing" states so as to stack the Electoral College

I think that if tampering were done, however, its having been done would be so obvious, civil war might result.

War for profit in various foreign locales is one thing.  Civil war here is another.

Domestic armed conflict would risk damage to elitist families' real-estate holdings, snarls with their money supply, and interference with their desire to turn the country into a technocrat-run idyllic beehive and playground.

So I suspect that they'd prefer trying to contain the damage (from their perspective) of a second Trump term of office rather than possibly produce bigger problems for their goals by using voter fraud to keep Trump from being re-elected.

If I'm right about the elite families' druthers, wouldn't they prefer a throw-away candidate to Hillary? Thus your suggestion seems plausible to me:  Hillary thinks that candidacy would give her some protection against being investigated.  And if she's anticipating voter fraud, it's by her independent doing.

My suspicion is that Hillary is becoming inconvenient from the standpoint of higher-up "Gang" echelons.

Ellen

• Like 1

Kamala Harris is such a bad public speaker that her own fans got a cue wrong when she asked if America was ready for her campaign.

They yelled, "No!"

Come to think of it, they didn't get the cue wrong. She botched her cue delivery.

btw - Harris does not do folksy very well.

But then again, she doesn't do any persona very well, not even herself.

She can laugh at her own jokes, though...

The way things are going with Bernie's heart attack, she might be the one left standing to face President Trump (unless Clinton gobbles her up).

Michael