Steyer's out.

Buh bye...

Billionaire Tom Steyer Drops Out of the Presidential Race: ‘Honestly, I Can’t See a Path’

This dude was one of the most rabid (as in rabies) anti-Trumper of all. His thing was not just a power grab. His spiritual fuel was hatred of Trump and he kept up a nonstop public mantra about it.

And Steyer's response?

Well... he thinks president Trump is a poo-poo head.

But that Tom dude meant business in his hardcore campaigning. He didn't screw around. He came to bring it--the real deal, cornmeal.

Check this out on the Dire Steyer:

If anyone wants a more in-depth view of this elegant billionaire showing his homey dance moves:

LOLOLOLOL...

Oh, the pain... the pain...

:) :) :) :) :) 

It's actually good Steyer dropped out.

That beauty of a booty is about the best he could do, poor thing.

And that ain't gonna do it. Hell, that wouldn't get a peel elected to a naked banana.

:) 

Michael

Michael wrote, “LOLOLOLOL... Oh, the pain... the pain...”

March 3 (Super Tuesday): Alabama primary, American Samoa Democratic caucuses, Arkansas primary, California primary, Colorado primary, Maine primary, Massachusetts primary, Minnesota primary, North Carolina primary, Oklahoma primary, Tennessee primary, Texas primary, Utah primary, Vermont primary, Virginia Democratic primary, March 3-10: Democrats Abroad primary.

Who's polling highest in California Sanders, Texas Sanders, North Carolina Biden and Sanders nearly tied, Virginia Sanders, Massachusetts Sanders, Colorado Sanders, Utah Sanders, Minnesota Klobuchar, Oklahoma Biden, Maine Sanders, Vermont Sanders, Arkansas Bloomberg.

So, has Biden’s win in South Carolina changed that ranking? Not yet. Here’s an interesting “take it with a grain of salt poll” from CNN: Trump vs. Klobuchar in California? Klobuchar by 20 percent, 55 to 35. So, before Stupor Tuesday it looks like it will be Trump against Saint Bernard Sanders.   

Fox had a Cuban American on and they despise Sanders characterizations of Cuba under Castro. They said reading scores were already rising before Castro and he closed colleges and catholic schools (?) and subjugated Cubans to tyranny. 

And there's this:

President Trump is taunting the Bernie voters about how the Dem establishment will screw them again as they bend over and take it.

This pisses them off and, oddly enough, will result in Trump votes from Bernie supporters come November just to spite the Dem establishment candidate. Or many of them will just stay home.

And there are the ones who will get violent and damage the image of the Democratic Party.

Michael

Michael quoted Persistent, President Trump, “Pete Buttigieg is OUT. All of his Super Tuesday votes will go to Sleepy Joe Biden. Great timing. This is the REAL beginning of the Dems taking Bernie out of play - NO NOMINATION, AGAIN

What a shame. I can’t write ButtButt anymore.

ST. LOUIS PARK, Minn. — Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar canceled a rally in her home state Sunday after protesters took over the stage shouting for her to drop out of the presidential race over the case of a black teen sentenced to life in prison while Klobuchar was the county's top prosecutor.

Sheesh. What a racist you are Amy. Do the pimples of Minnesota not know how to tar and feather, and then forgive? Oh, oh, IS she going to drop out next leaving Joseph Stalin (Bernie) and Sleepy Joe? Peter Zip code 21110. Don’t call. I won’t answer. 

We watched the “Call The Midwife” 2019 Christmas episode tonight. The NPR lady who narrates and askes for donations is retiring. It’s sad to see her go after 30 or 40 years.

From Fox. After dropping out, Sen. Amy Klobuchar flying to Dallas to endorse sleepy Joe tonight. I wonder who Joe will pick for his running mate? Will the picking be before Stupor Tuesday, like at his rally tonight? It would be an opportunity to get rid of the Biggest threat to America: Sanders, but who would be the more certain to lose against President Trump. 

7 hours ago, Peter said:

After dropping out, Sen. Amy Klobuchar flying to Dallas to endorse sleepy Joe tonight.

Peter,

Rush Limbaugh said Buttigieg, now Klobuchar got the Obama phone call.

That sounds right. It's take out Bernie time.

And I'm still thinking the nominee going to be Clinton in a brokered convention using Bloomberg's money.

That would be the only way to save the part of the Deep State that was around Obama when he was in office. If Clinton were president, she would have a field day. Nobody else running, including Biden, has the malice and cunning necessary to get that particular job done right.

Michael

12 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It's take out Bernie time.

Yup, and it's a risky, last-minute panic now. Stopping Bernie (and the squad as well) would have been easier if the Dems had been standing up to him consistently all along instead of staying silent or capitulating to his crazy ideas. It's probably too late now.

J

Their beloved Bernie was so cheated in 2016 and they’re doing it to him again. I really am looking forward to mobs of angry rioting communists. Funny as this may sound, many of them will come to Trump. This is not going to be just another loss, but another screwing, by their own side. They’re going to be infuriated and open to exploring new affiliations, They correctly see corruption and other big problems and are angry and want change.

The exit polling isn't very informative. I doubt we will know much for sure about some of the states until 7pm tonight. Sooooo,  Great Karnac, which coalition of past and current dems would make the most viable ticket for the dems? Biden Bernie. Bernie Warren. Biden Klobachar. I don't rule out Clinton as a VP nominee either. And who will independent left - leaners vote for in greater numbers? All of them are left of Trump and most are left of center, depending on the issue.

Which combo should Trump supporters be the most wary of? I'm thinking Biden and a female VP.

From Wikipedia. Date in 2020: Tuesday, March 3. States participating in 2020: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia.

From Tom’s Guide. Super Tuesday polling times, state by state 7 p.m. Eastern Vermont Virginia 7:30 p.m. Eastern North Carolina 8 p.m. Eastern Alabama (7 p.m. Central) Maine Massachusetts Oklahoma (7 p.m. Central) Texas (7 p.m. Central) Eastern Tennessee Western Tennessee (7 p.m. Central) 8:30 p.m. Eastern Arkansas (7:30 p.m. Central) 9 p.m. Eastern Colorado (7 p.m. Mountain time) Minnesota (8 p.m. Central time) 10 p.m. Eastern Utah (8 p.m. Mountain time) 11 p.m. Eastern (8 p.m. Pacific) California

Wowwee! Bloomberg won American Samoa. Texas and Maine have Biden leading but they won’t call it yet.

Associated Press. Biden wins 8 Super Tuesday states; Sanders takes California By STEVE PEOPLES and WILL WEISSERT, Associated Press

I went to a site to see which primary states Bernie won and a virus beeped annoyingly and said I need to repair my Microsoft . . . . for money. So, I am running a scan. But I think Bernie won Vermont and California. The scan showed nothing wrong.

Is Saint Bernard out of it? Not by a long shot. The ghosts of Karl Marx, Lenin Josef Stalin, Che, Mao, and Goofy are on his side.

Man, somebody's pissed. Cenk is running for office in CA (to get seat of that crazy lady who resigned, the one who liked to get naked and comb her assistant's hair and do group sex).

But Cenk ain't doing so good. Also, Bernie didn't do so good last night, even though he took California.

I can't wait to see him after the nomination, then after the election.

Michael

Let President Trump say it:

Finally.

Gone, but not forgotten.

Or is that forgotten, but not yet gone?

:evil: 

Wait until Bloomberg sees how much more money he can piss down the drain.

Reality is bitch-slapping him.

With a high-ego billionaire like Bloomberg, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this affects his health after it's all over and Trump wins a second term. It may not make him sick, but I would give odds that it does.

Michael

Delegate count. Bernard 484, Joey  548. Bernie has 88 percent of Biden’s vote, so it isn’t over but all the Main Stream media which everyone knows is on Biden’s and the Hillary Clingon’s side, is saying it is over and Bernie is trash. I am sick of watching him on the news, so I wish it was over and the heroes of the media can start reporting Sleepy Joe’s gaffs. The latest I heard was Biden called yesterday’s event “Super Thursday.”

OK, Joe, have you had a facelift? Can some more women please come forward and tell us how he molested you years ago? Did he or didn’t he kill his first wife? Is your VP going to be a woman, a lady like man, or a manly lady?

Fox was wondering about Biden in a debate with Trump. Will he have one of his usual "goofy moments?" He may become a laughing stock if not a . . . shoe that has stepped in doodoo? I think Trump will relish working Sleepy Joe's senility. 

I wonder how many clowns like Poco-haunt-us or Crazy Bernie would step into the Way-Back Machine and immigrate to the Soviet Union? Cavuto is wondering if Warren's withdrawal will help Biden or Sanders.   

Hey, you shills for the Demoncrats. Nobody cares! Much. I think Matthews should be in the next Harry Potter playing Nobby the house dwarf. It’s a perfect fit!

Chris Matthews #MeToo Retirement Comes at a Suspicious Time  by shawn Last updated Mar 3, 2020. In a move that seemed to come as a surprise even to his fellow on-air colleagues, MSNBC veteran anchor Chris Matthews announced on his show Monday that he is officially retiring from cable-news punditry. The announcement appears to be inextricably linked to an article posted by former HuffPost writer Laura Bassett this weekend, in which she accused Matthews of some inappropriate banter when she was on the show in 2017.

“A lot of it has to be with how we talk to each other,” Matthews acknowledged. “Compliments on a women’s appearance that some men, including me, might have once incorrectly thought were OK, were never OK. Not then and certainly not today, and, for making such comments in the past, I’m sorry.”

In a piece on Matthews’ abrupt exit, The New York Times reported that his ousting was a long time in the making: “But the Matthews style was increasingly out of step with the times. In 2017, MSNBC acknowledged that the anchor had been reprimanded in 1999 after making inappropriate remarks to a female colleague, prompting a settlement. In 2008, he was quoted in a magazine profile declaring the actress Kerry Washington ‘a total knockout.’” 1999. That IS a long time in the making, indeed. 

Speculate, speculate, speculator-y? I ain’t so sure Old Hickory Clinton is going to run. She could be a VP nominee though. Run through the list of primaries below and see what states will vote for Sleepy Joe over Saint Bernard? I can’t see Bernie winning in Mississippi, Missouri, Georgia, North Dakota, Illinois, Ohio, Wyoming, West Virginia, or Kentucky. Where can Bernie win? Hawaii? Wisconsin? Anywhere else?

As far as Hillary goes, her only hope this late in the game is probably a deadlocked convention with conniving back room deals but as shown above that should not happen. Biden is going to win unless he croaks. Even if Old Hickory has Biden die of natural causes (which is somewhat believable knowing her history) she would still need to enter the race now and start to gather delegates to stop Josef Stalin’s protégée, Bernie (Che) Sanders. Then Bernie could die of natural causes or in an accident too. Peter   

Schedule. March 8: Puerto Rico Republican primary March 10: Hawaii Republican caucuses, Idaho primary, Michigan primary, Mississippi primary, Missouri primary, North Dakota Democratic caucuses, Washington primary March 12: Virgin Islands Republican caucuses March 14: District of Columbia Republican caucuses, Guam Republican convention, Northern Mariana Islands Democratic convention March 17: Arizona Democratic primary, Florida primary, Illinois primary, Ohio primary, Northern Mariana Islands Republican caucuses March 24: American Samoa Republican caucuses, Georgia primary March 27-29: North Dakota Republican state convention March 29: Puerto Rico Democratic primary

April 3-5: North Dakota Republican caucuses April 4: Alaska Democratic caucuses, Hawaii Democratic caucuses, Louisiana primary, Wyoming Democratic caucuses April 7: Wisconsin primary April 28: Connecticut primary, Delaware primary, Maryland primary, New York primary, Pennsylvania primary, Rhode Island primary

May 2: Guam Democratic caucuses, Kansas Democratic primary May 5: Indiana primary May 12: Nebraska primary, West Virginia primary May 19: Kentucky primary, Oregon primary

June 2: District of Columbia Democratic primary, Montana primary, New Jersey primary, New Mexico primary, South Dakota primary June 6: Virgin Islands Democratic caucuses

July 13-16: Democratic National Convention in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

August 24-27: Republican National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina

September 29: First general election presidential debate at the University of Notre Dame in Notre Dame, Indiana

October 7: Vice presidential debate at University of Utah in Salt Lake City, Utah October 15: Second general election presidential debate at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan October 22: Third general election presidential debate at Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee

November 3: General election