Here,

This is what I mean. From the Babylon Bee:

Hillary Clinton Says Epstein Assassination Was To 'Manage Anxiety'

image.png

CHAPPAQUA, NY—In a recent interview from her wine cellar this week, Hillary Clinton revealed some of her favorite methods for dealing with stress.  "Being the president is an extremely stressful job," she told reporters. "Since I am the president, I have to deal with anxiety on a regular basis. One way to calm my nerves is with a good, old-fashioned assassination. Of course, I would never do such a thing, but If I did do something like, say, killing Jeffery Epstein, it would be a great way to cope with the demands of my very important job. Ok, I killed Epstein. I needed to do it to manage my anxieties. I feel bad about it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

Hillary bemoaned the fact that since she isn't allowed in the White House or situation room for some reason, she no longer has access to handy tools like drones or Treadstone super-soldiers. "Sometimes," she said, "I have to settle for watching that prison assassination scene from Breaking Bad over a bottle of wine! Can you imagine? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" 

Man, did they nail it.

LOL...

:)

Michael

1 minute ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Hillary Clinton is Big Evil.

I am not sure if she can get on the ballot very soon so the two man race may be all there is  . . . for a while. She can't be on the debate stage either unless she is somehow "privileged," and just imagine the hue and cry from those who only got one percent of the votes and didn't qualify for a debate.     

Just now, Peter said:

I am not sure if she can get on the ballot...

Peter,

She's not going to be on the ballot.

She's going to be appointed by super-delegates in a brokered convention and Bloomberg is going to pay for it.

If it looks like Biden is going to get enough delegates, thus no brokered convention, I bet he has a heart attack or incapacitating stroke or accident or something right before the nomination, thus prompting a brokered convention whether anyone likes it or not.

That's my prediction. Let's see what happens.

Michael

9 hours ago, Peter said:

Aaah. Go easy on Sleepy Joe.

Peter,

It's hard to go easy on him when this happens.

It's kinda cheating putting President Trump's tweet in this thread on the Dem primaries, but since Biden did say:

We cannot get re-elect... We cannot win this reelection. Excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump.

Michael

Who’s next, Tomorrow? Do you want a croissant with that latte?  March 10: Hawaii Republican caucuses, Idaho primary, Michigan primary, Mississippi primary, Missouri primary, North Dakota Democratic caucuses, Washington primary

Edited for brevity. Peter

Joe Bidenisms: The Funniest and Best Joe Biden Gaffes Notable Quotables Updated June 14, 2019. Here are the funniest Joe Biden gaffes of all time. The 47th Vice President of the United States has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth. These Joe Bidenisms are classic gaffes the former democratic Senator has made over the years. From his time in the Senate to his time during the 2008 elections, Joe Biden has committed a number of verbal blunders and we can't wait for more from this highly entertaining character. He's almost the Forrest Gump of the political landscape. How did this man become Vice President?

What some of the best Bidenisms? There are plenty to choose from. Who could forget his performance during the 2012 Vice Presidential debate? Biden was in rare form that night. Vice President Biden, at least for Democrats, is a folk hero. But one thing that united people from across the aisle is Joe Biden. You either love him or hate, but what you can't deny is that the guy has sayings, and a lot of them.

"Stand up, Chuck, let'em see ya." Joe Biden, to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June,

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan. 31, 2007

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

"His mom lived in Long Island for ten years or so. God rest her soul. And- although, she's- wait- your mom's still- your mom's still alive. Your dad passed. God bless her soul." Joe Biden, on the mother of Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen, who is very much alive, Washington, D.C., March 17, 2010

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

Back to my Hillary Clinton idea.

On 3/7/2020 at 3:55 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

She's going to be appointed by super-delegates in a brokered convention and Bloomberg is going to pay for it.

If it looks like Biden is going to get enough delegates, thus no brokered convention, I bet he has a heart attack or incapacitating stroke or accident or something right before the nomination, thus prompting a brokered convention whether anyone likes it or not.

That's my prediction. Let's see what happens.

I keep wondering, if this scenario pans out (and I think it is more than plausible), what could the globalists use to bump off Joe and have it be innocent enough to the public to not look like murder?

Then it hit me.

The coronavirus is only a bad threat to the elderly.

Hmmmmmm...

Michael

Wow.

What a mess.

Amateur Hour: Joe Biden ‘Virtual Town Hall’ Marred by Tech Issues, Dick Durbin’s Wailing Baby

The video doesn't embed, so you have to use the link to see it on the Breitbart site.

Why they allowed this to continue, I don't know. You don't have to be the world's greatest genius to put up a sign saying "technical difficulties" until you get things figured out. Or, better. Why not test everything to see if it's working BEFORE you go live?

Hmmmmm?

This looks about as competent as the launch of the "health.gov" site under Obama. I wonder if Biden used the same folks.

Michael

That is funny. I wonder what shape the campaign will take? More like this video? All TV spots? Obviously there will be no big events at stadiums. Eight months to go until the election. This whole "crisis" is helping the President get elected.

There was a primary debate between Bernie and Biden.

Does anyone care?

It was so boring nobody but the diehards are talking about it. 

On the entertainment side, there were gaffs. But they were just gotchas like calling the coronavirus ebola and stuff like that. Not very entertaining.

However, the humor on the Interwebs has been brutal. Here is just a little.

It was like a pillow-fight in a nursing home.

It felt like an episode of Grumpy Old Men.

I watched the debate as part of my blanket therapy for my coronavirus anxiety.

It looked like a Florida condo meeting about grounds maintenance.

The dentures were flying.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The dentures were flying.

From Nahs-ville, Tennessee. Kid Rock’s Honky Tonk steakhouse rejects mayor’s request to close despite coronavirus spread.

From “The Hill:” Biden allies see Warren as potential running mate.

Brrrrr. That scares me. Time for some spooky? “I see dead people . . . .”

Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you...

Lynn Sear: Cole, please stop...

Cole Sear: She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. She said, when you were little, you and her had a fight, right before your dance recital. You thought she didn't come see you dance. She did. She hid in the back so you wouldn't see. She said you were like an angel. She said you came to the place where they buried her. Asked her a question? She said the answer is... 'Every day.' What did you ask?

Lynn Sear: Do... Do I make her proud? 

From Yahoo News: . . . . President Trump branded one of them “Pocahontas,” while she, in turn, calls him Vladimir Putin’s “Elf on the Shelf.” end quote

The nickname Pocahontas is well deserved considering Elizabeth Warren’s deceit, but for a very tall, 6 foot three President Trump to be an “elf” to 5 foot seven inch Putin, wouldn’t Vlad need to be taller than President Trump? Duh! Too bad she isn't the nominee. 

Does anyone believe Biden will be alive in November?

In my theory, just as soon as Biden has enough delegates to secure the nomination, he will suffer a tragedy that will leave him dead or incapacitated. Thus the convention will start in a crisis and need to be brokered.

Then enter Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton, or Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo...

Done deal...

Michael

Jimmy Dore hasn't figured out why they are allowing Biden's image to tank.

But he's not happy about it and he shows several examples.

(For new readers, I like comedian and political commentator Jimmy Dore despite him being a lefty. He has the highest integrity I've seen from someone on his side about keeping to the facts against the establishment left. But I totally disagree with his ideology and most of his comments about President Trump. Oddly enough, I believe many of the values that led me to embrace President Trump are the same ones that led him to embrace the left. But to me, in today's context, that's a fight for another day. And, of course, if we ever get there, he will lose. :) )

I don't like former VP Biden, but what they are doing to him is a crime.

Added to that, I believe Biden will not survive much longer, just long enough to sew up the nomination delegate-wise.

I honestly think we are looking at an asymmetric assassination broadcast in real time and propagated throughout all forms of media for all to see. I bet the puppet-masters even have fall guys lined up if this thing blows up in their faces.

We are in the picador stage of the bullfight.

Michael