1 hour ago, Brant Gaede said:

Who else?

--Brant

Once Joe gets sick, it will be somebody no one thought of until the near future. Arnold the Terminator? A professional athlete? Even the following press director hasn't a clue though his thinking was long, long ago.  

From Quora. Who is the most intelligent Democratic Presidential candidate for 2020?

Jack Bryar, Was a press director of a congressional campaign. Answered July 28, 2019/ This is an accomplished field. Thirteen have law degrees, a couple were National Merit Scholarship finalists and two are Rhodes scholars. Aning the other graduate degrees include dual MBA and MPA, a Masters in Geology, 14 of the candidates attended an Ivy League university for undergrad or grad school. The non-Ivy kids went to Stanford, University of Chicago, UC Berkeley, George Washington, Georgetown, Wesleyan… Bottom line: .As we say in Vermont, "There aren't a whole of stumps here." Within this distinguished group, a couple of obvious superstars. Pete Buttigieg and Cory Booker are multilingual Rhodes Scholars. Liz Warren came from nothing, she was a teenaged bride who worked her way up to being the star of the Harvard Law faculty. Andrew Yang has Phillips Exeter, Brown and Columbia on his pedigree and started a series of successful tech and education companies. but overall this group, with only 1–2 exceptions, are among the "intellectual one percent."

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Brant,

Who else is nuts?

Me, for one.

Or is that I?

Me or I? It's hard to keep myself straight at times. Must be an ego problem or sumpin'...

:)

Michael

I was just assuming some political gravitas. The Dems won't let Bernie have it and Hillary is a stink bomb. Biden is beyond salvage.

--Brant

On 3/25/2020 at 3:46 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

(For new readers, I like comedian and political commentator Jimmy Dore despite him being a lefty. He has the highest integrity I've seen from someone on his side about keeping to the facts against the establishment left. But I totally disagree with his ideology and most of his comments about President Trump. Oddly enough, I believe many of the values that led me to embrace President Trump are the same ones that led him to embrace the left. But to me, in today's context, that's a fight for another day. And, of course, if we ever get there, he will lose. :) )

Jimmy Dore is having a wonderful conversation with libertarian comedian, Dave Smith, below.

Dave sees what I see in Jimmy. And Jimmy sees it in himself.

Here is Dave's site: Comic Dave Smith.

You can also find a lot of stuff by typing in the following in your favorite search engine:

dave smith comedian libertarian

Michael

On 3/25/2020 at 2:11 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

In my theory, just as soon as Biden has enough delegates to secure the nomination, he will suffer a tragedy that will leave him dead or incapacitated. Thus the convention will start in a crisis and need to be brokered.

Then enter Bloomberg and Hillary Clinton, or Bloomberg and Andrew Cuomo...

Done deal...

Well, lookee here (my bold in the excerpt).

'President Cuomo' Is New Daydream for Those Fretting Over Biden

The hashtag #PresidentCuomo trended on Twitter last week. Musings about Cuomo as a wild-card nominee have come from everywhere on the left, including New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow, who called him “president of the coronavirus response,” and a writer at the feminist website Jezebel, Rebecca Fishbein, who headlined her piece, “Help, I think I’m in love with Andrew Cuomo???”

. . .

Perry Woods, a longtime Democratic strategist in North Carolina, said he’s been impressed with Cuomo’s performances on TV, but...

... it’s extremely unlikely that Democrats would end up with Cuomo as the nominee.

“It’s going to be Joe Biden, short of something physically happening to Joe Biden,” he said.

It's on their minds enough to speculate about it in public...

Michael

• 4 weeks later...

Would it be funny if Biden dripped out? Uh, I mean dropped out. What would the dem's ever do, boo hoo.

From Breitbart. Rose McGowan Calls on Joe Biden to Drop Out as Tara Reade Allegation Roils Campaign . . . . Tara Reade’s allegation that Biden sexually assaulted her in 1993 has gained momentum in recent days after an old Larry King Live segment from CNN resurfaced showing Reade’s mother referencing her daughter’s experience during a call. The footage corroborates Tara Reade’s claim that she told her mother about the alleged incident.

In the last month, Rose McGowan has used her massive social media following to keep Reade’s story alive, lambasting media outlets like the New York Times that provided virtually non-stop coverage of Brett Kavanaugh’s accusers only to marginalize Tara Reade’s story. The actress has called out the Times for its “favoritism” and “utter hypocrisy.”

In her Saturday tweet, McGowan stepped up her claims against the newspaper, alleging that the Times deliberately sat on the Reade story until Biden became the presumptive nominee.

. . . . The New York Times stealth edited its recent investigation into Tara Reade, removing a section that painted Biden in an unfavorable light.

Breitbart News found that a sentence that previously read “The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable” was scrubbed of its latter half, now reading: “The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden.”

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, Peter said:

Hey, you shills for the Demoncrats. Nobody cares! Much. I think Matthews should be in the next Harry Potter playing Nobby the house dwarf. It’s a perfect fit!

The TV show “Doc Martin” and other trivia, Harry Potter trivia.

John Coleman, was props manager, who died when he fell from a cliff in Port Isaac during a break in the filming of the program.

In 2004, Jeff Rawle began appearing in the ITV series Doc Martin as Roger Fenn. His filmography includes Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

He is still alive and well. But with his gravelly voice and demeanor I mistook him for John Hurt who also appeared in Harry Potter films. John Hurt died in 2017.

From Wikipedia. John Hurt. In the first Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001), he played Mr Ollivander, the wand-maker. He returned for the adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, though his scenes in that film were cut. He also returned for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 and Part 2. In the 2005 film V for Vendetta, he played the role of Adam Sutler, leader of the Norsefire fascist dictatorship and in Steven Spielberg's Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2008) he appeared as Harold Oxley.

. . . . The make-up he wore to play The Elephant Man (1980) also inspired the appearance of Gothmog in Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003).

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine this debating President Trump.

The ladies on The View look like they are thinking, "Oh my God. The Democratic party is getting ready to nominate a ham sandwich for president."

🙂 

I am keeping to my prediction that Biden will be dead or totally incapacitated when the point of no return comes and Hillary Clinton is going to walk away with the nomination in a brokered convention, all paid for by Bloomberg.

btw - I hear George Bush is going to support Biden against Trump. I don't know if that's true, but this is what is making the rounds. It sounds perfectly in character.

Michael

On 12/1/2019 at 11:35 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Thar she blows!

Biden may not even make the primary at this rate.

Joe Biden Stuns Crowd by Talking about Kids Playing with His Hairy Legs and How Much He Loves Children on His Lap and Roaches… WTH? (Video)

Here's the video:

He's bonding with black kids by telling them how kids stroked his hairy blonde legs, and about roaches and how much he loves kids jumping in his lap.

Seriously.

That looks like a quip, but it isn't.

Imagine if this guy got elected, then some dictator or other demanded concessions with his finger on the nuke button.

What would be on his mind at that moment?

Michael

Viral photo from April 2021 of Biden sniffing his Pizza BFF during intake processing at gitmo …