Donald Trump

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If Kamala per chance did become President Trump's VP (which I seriously doubt will happen), I know what I would do if I were him.

I would send her on constant world tours representing the USA. She could see to the climate change interests of the USA in different part of the Artic and Antarctica, the Easter Islands, Tristan da Cunha, the Cocos Islands, Ittoqqortoormiit in Greenland, and a few other important strategic areas around the globe.

Also, I would create new facilities for the Office of the Vice President on St. Matthew Island in Alaska and have her run her day to day business from there.

:)

Michael 

President Trump has been fighting world war 4 , in the midst of a civil war and has survived many coup d'etat attempts and still is our President, and still will be, until 2024.

Kamala, if it plays out that way, and it most likely will not, can be dealt with accordingly at the time and is the least of the problems.

It would be fun!

7 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

If Kamala per chance did become President Trump's VP (which I seriously doubt will happen), I know what I would do if I were him.

I would send her on constant world tours representing the USA. She could see to the climate change interests of the USA in different part of the Artic and Antarctica, the Easter Islands, Tristan da Cunha, the Cocos Islands, Ittoqqortoormiit in Greenland, and a few other important strategic areas around the globe.

Also, I would create new facilities for the Office of the Vice President on St. Matthew Island in Alaska and have her run her day to day business from there.

Michael 

Can someone perform their VP duties from prison?

• Smile 1

42 minutes ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

Can someone be put in prison if the someone is VP?  Doesn’t the someone have to be impeached and tried and removed from office first?

Ellen

Can someone be named VP by the Senate if they are already in prison pre Jan 6.

Probably pre Jan 20 2021 at noon, Biden and Kamala will be running their exile Government from Guantanamo, unless they flip before then.

God Bless our President, God Bless John Galt 

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Michael 

Very funny. However, the VP does not serve at the pleasure of the President.

--Brant

On 12/20/2020 at 6:44 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

"Fired attorney Sidney Powell"?

LOLOLOL...

She suddenly went from fired to one of the closest advisors of Trump in a short amount of time, now able to sway him on a massively self-destructive path?

That's so lame, it's not even good storytelling for the pulps.

Especially since everybody on the Trump side said she wasn't fired and she said so herself. 

This is the fake news media doing what it does. It spews out so much bullshit, I believe many of the writers start believing their own bullshit--and believing it so much, they lose contact with simple observable reality.

There is a story at the Conservative Treehouse that tries to tease out the various interests working on Trump's side -- and how a dreadful media bloc messes up the facts:  Sean Spicer Interviews Rudy Giuliani on Latest Developments and Legal Election Processes, Two Groups Have Distinct Approaches - The Last RefugeThe Last Refuge (theconservativetreehouse.com)

sean-spicer-tweet-sidney-powell-and-Rudy

sean-spicer-tweet-sidney-powell-and-Rudy-Giuliani.jpg (728×540) (nxedge.io)

Michael wrote about VP Harris: She could see to the climate change interests of the USA in different part of the Artic and Antarctica, end quote

Aaah. What did she do to deserve . . . ? And send her to the Falklands . . . joke, and every other country who’s gene pool is invested in her being and expose their “social ills.” And let her give speeches written by hacks until people are sick of her and she is a SNL staple. Ah. Revenge before the fact is sweet too.  

4 hours ago, Marc said:

President Trump has been fighting world war 4 , in the midst of a civil war and has survived many coup d'etat attempts and still is our President, and still will be, until 2024.

Sorry. I have little faith and the Vegas odds are getting worse and worse. The troops are carrying on as the Brit's said during the dark days of the Blitz, but they had the U.S.A. at their back. No one is at our back.      

20 minutes ago, Peter said:

Michael wrote about VP Harris: She could see to the climate change interests of the USA in different part of the Artic and Antarctica, end quote

Aaah. What did she do to deserve . . . ? And send her to the Falklands . . . joke, and every other country who’s gene pool is invested in her being and expose their “social ills.” And let her give speeches written by hacks until people are sick of her and she is a SNL staple. Ah. Revenge before the fact is sweet too.  

Peter,

Trump could also send Harris to check out ebola outbreaks in remote areas of Africa when they happen.

Michael

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Peter said:

Sorry. I have little faith and the Vegas odds are getting worse and worse. The troops are carrying on as the Brit's said during the dark days of the Blitz, but they had the U.S.A. at their back. No one is at our back.      

"What most often weighs you down and brings you misery is the past, in the form of unnecessary attachments, repetitions of tired formulas, and the memory of old victories and defeats. You must consciously wage war against the past and force yourself to react to the present moment. Be ruthless on yourself; do not repeat the same tired methods. Sometimes you must force yourself to strike out in new directions, even if they involve risk. What you may lose in comfort and security, you will gain in surprise, making it harder for your enemies to tell what you will do. Wage guerrilla war on your mind, allowing no static lines of defense, no exposed citadels--make everything fluid and mobile."

ON WAR, CARL VON CLAUSEWITZ, 1780-1831

“Do not fight the last war: The Guerrilla-War-of-The-Mind Strategy”, via Robert Greene,  The 33 Strategies of War (Kindle Location 700). Penguin. Kindle Edition.

(Or, to quote Han Solo, "NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!")

3 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Trump could also send Harris to check out ebola outbreaks in remote areas of Africa when they happen.

First things first, yes.  From Breitbart:

Monday, during an appearance on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut,” Vice President-elect Kamala Harris pledged her desire to work with Republicans with the new incoming administration.

[...]

“It is my hope and prayer — and Joe Biden has said it unambiguously — that we intend to work across party lines,” she said. “The biggest challenges, the crises that are front and center in our nation don’t see party lines. And if we are truly leaders, each of us in these positions, we have got to find a way to work together. When it comes to the impact of this virus and the public health impact, the need for the federal government to take responsibility for distribution of the vaccine, so all people get it as quickly as possible, when it comes to building back up our economy, reopening, those businesses could care less how folks are registered to vote.”

“But they’re suffering, and they need their leaders to see them,” Harris continued. “All of the children and their parents and their teachers who need to go back to school in a safe environment, those children could care less who their parents voted for in that last election. So, that is our intention to work as much as possible to get things done. We were elected to do a job, and we intend to do that job. And we hope we can do it with as many people as possible participating.”

This is a nightmare vision for some folks, I expect.

In regard to the date of December 23 2020. Michael paraphrases some notions put together by Ivan Raiklin.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is [Ivan Raiklin's] idea as I understand it.

1. VP Mike Pense, as the one presiding over the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, has to receive the slates of electors on December 23 and issue some kind or acceptance. (I did not know that part in my earlier comments.)

2. If Pence believes there are any fraudulently appointed electors presented to him, he can refuse to accept them and demand the state present him with legal electors.

3. If Pence does that, the state can challenge his judgment in the courts (ultimately in the Supreme Court). If SCOTUS refuses to hear the filing, this will be tantamount to SCOTUS accepting Pence's total authority to reject these electors, at least in this case. 

4. If the state does not present Pence with a slate of legal electors by Jan. 6, or if SCOTUS has not made a determination or refused to hear the filing, When the Joint Session of Congress gets underway, Pence will not count the rejected electors. 

5. Raiklin's opinion is that SCOTUS has shown it does not want to be involved in this process, so accepting a filing from a state complaining about Pence's rejection of electors he deems fraudulent is a long shot.

6. In the case the battleground states that held fraudulent election get their electors tossed, Trump and Pence win by a 232-227 majority of appointed electoral votes. (Raiklin cited law that allows this for appointed electors, presumably when the total of appointed electors lowers the majority point below 270. I was not aware of this in my earlier comments.)

7. Apparently, according to Raiklin, in this scenario, it would be up to Pelosi to trigger a Contingent Election, but actually, as I understand it, there are other ways to trigger the Contingent Election. In that case, all electoral college votes are tossed and the House elects the president on the basis of one vote per state. As the Republicans hold the majority in the most number of states (Raiklin gives the vote as 26-21-2, and 52-48 in the Senate presuming the two Republicans win in Georgia in the Senate runoff), this will be a shoe-in for re-electing President Trump and Vice President Pence.

[...]

Dec 23 VP notifies each Secretary of State (that certified for Biden where the fraud occurred) that he hasn't any RECEIVED Certificates of actual "APPOINTED" Electors or their votes (because of the fraud). And then further request that the Secretary of those States (and the relevant District Judge) send the Certificates of the actual "APPOINTED" Electors & their votes based upon non-fraudulent elections that did not violate laws passed by the States legislatures, before Jan. 6. (pursuant to Art 2, Sec 2, Cl 1; 12th Amendment & 3 USC12 & 13).

Since Pence Will NOT HAVE RECEIVED any Certificates or votes from "APPOINTED" Electors (as required by the Constitution in the manner directed by the Legislatures of those States - since all State Legislatures essentially all require (in some form or fashion) that their Electors be "APPOINTED" by honest & non-fraudulent elections. And here there is clearly overwhelming evidence of fraud in those States.

The burden of proof shifts to the Biden campaign to show that the elections were not fraudulent or agree to a new election by Jan 6. Since SCOTUS are cowards and won't get involved based on TX case and Biden only will have 2 weeks to seek redress, Trump/Pence win 232-227 of majority of appointed electoral votes.

After that (assuming no honest elections occur within that time frame) all remaining Certificates, papers, and votes would simply be opened (by Pence) on Jan. 6, handed to the Congressional Tellers, and counted up under normal procedures; which in this case, would would give Trump the presidency, since Trump (& Pence) will have a majority of votes consistent with and as expressly required by the Constitution (under Article Il, Sec I, Cl 2 & the 12th Amendment)  which does not require 270 electoral votes, only a majority of those appointed.

In the alternative, VP Pence, as the Chair and presiding officer at the Joint Session, on Jan 6 can SIMPLY TEAR THEM UP, SIMILAR TO THE WAY NANCY PELOSI TORE UP TRUMP'S SPEECH DURING THE STATE OF UNION ADDRESS and not accept these electoral slates from states providing electors resultant from fraudulent elections that violated laws passed by the States legislatures, in violation of Art 2, Sec 1, Cl 2. This is noteworthy, since Speaker Pelosi set a precedent that tearing up official papers is acceptable behavior in the House of Representatives. Again, Trump/Pence will gain the majority 232-227, if Pence caves, Trump/Pence could also win on a contingent vote if Pelosi forces a contingent vote, which Trump will win 26-21-2 in the House by States Delegations and Pence 52-48 in the Senate. 

Expand  

I noted this date as part of Electoral College process (in an OL 'status') :

natArchv-December23-Certification.jpg
natArchv-December23-Certification2.jpg

National Archive page: Presidential Elections & Vacancies | National Archives

-- since I think that nothing unusual or out of the ordinary statutory and constitutional processes will happen on December 23, the more important question for me is What Happens To Objections Raised.

Here is the beginning of the January 6 2017 ceremonial Joint Congress session presided over by then-Vice President Biden. 

Edited by william.scherk
Removed smirky smiley

Regarding the special significance of the fourth Wednesday in December. Emphasis added.

On 12/20/2020 at 9:37 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I trust [Ivan Raiklin] to give correct information until and unless proven differently.

Here is his idea as I understand it.

1. VP Mike Pense, as the one presiding over the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, has to receive the slates of electors on December 23 and issue some kind or acceptance. (I did not know that part in my earlier comments.)

2. If Pence believes there are any fraudulently appointed electors presented to him, he can refuse to accept them and demand the state present him with legal electors.

Raiklin has another "memorandum" and pre-written Pence Letter out on Twitter today:

dec22RaiklinMemo_1.jpg
dec22RaiklinMemo_1.jpg
dec22RaiklinMemo_1c.jpg

The National Archives has received the "Certificates of Votes" and the "Certificates of Ascertainment" ... 2020 Electoral College Results | National Archives

ElectoralCollegeCertificatesVoteAscertai

As for the magical 23rd of December as fantasized by Raiklin ...

Dec14-and-23-NarionalArchives2020.png

I follow a Florida political wonk YouTuber Joseph Cotto, who is a committed Trumpist, and who believes that "everybody knows" there was widespread/massive fraud.  He has a Substack essay out today that offers realism and solace to Trumpists who may be losing hope that the massive fraud will stop the process of counting state-ascertained Electoral College votes.

Can Pence reelect Trump? Yes, but the odds are long.

Follow Cotto on Twitter: (9) Tweets with replies by Joseph Cotto, co-host of 'Cotto/Gottfried' (@CottoGottfried) / Twitter

Christmas message from the President and the First Lady.

Edited by william.scherk

Lest anyone forget who President Trump actually is, especially in light of the White House Meeting on Dec. 18 where he verbally appointed Sidney Powell to be Special Council (and nobody knows whether this was White House Special Council or DOJ Special Council), but then doubts arose because his insiders are trying to block Sidney.

Here is an extremely illuminating article from Marshall Report on how President Trump works.

PRESIDENT TRUMP – THE STORM IS UPON US – FINAL EPISODE – TAKE 5!

When people talk about him losing control, the chaos around him and so on, watch the video below from The Apprentice (which was featured in Dianne Marshall's article.

This is how he works.

The same man who is now in the White House addressing election fraud and the people around him is the same man who in 2011 did what is in that video to top TV ratings.

Does anyone really think he forgot who his is?

Michael

58 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Let's see what this entails.

Whatever it is, I am sure there is more than what it looks like.

Michael

People are already freaking out,  saying POTUS gave up, thinking it's only the $600, etc, without actually having read the statement. It's sad to see people CREATING reasons to give up before even looking at the actual statement.

Here's the actual statement:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

It's sad to see people CREATING reasons to give up before even looking at the actual statement.

TG,

Pay attention right now and use your own eyes (like you are doing).

Soon you will understand (if you don't already) why some men and women become great and why others are churn and will never rise from the swirling.

There is nothing wrong with falling into mob psychology. It happens to all of us. (Welcome to the human race.) But the great ones catch themselves and snap out of it. The churn lives where the mob lives.

I don't have a bigger meaning for this other than it exists. I have some speculations. Nothing firm yet. But I do know I am not fit to live where the churn lives. It bores the shit out of me.

Does this mean I think I'm great? That I'm above others? That I'm anointed and they are not?

I don't think like that. To me, that's just another kind of churn.

I try to be the best of what I am. (Cracking the nut of story hacking right now.) But when I think about myself, I don't think about great anymore. That's for later, I suppose. Others, maybe...

Right now, I know I'm interesting, interested, I see with my own eyes and follow my own star. I realize next to the greats, that's not much. But for me, when I think about it, I think: not bad for a former drunk and addict.

I would not trade me for all the churn in the universe...

Michael

• Upvote 1

Despite some of the most longstanding nonstop massive and vicious attacks (while trying to maintain the veneer of legitimacy) I have ever seen against any leader anywhere in human history, look at this:

Gallup: Trump Is America’s ‘Most Admired Man’ For 2020

The propaganda machine is the reason Obama, Biden and Fauci are behind him.

Overall, 18 percent of Americans named President Trump, 15 percent named former President Barrack Obama, six percent named Joe Biden, and three percent named Dr. Anthony Fauci as their most admired man in the December 29th poll. President Trump’s eclipse of Obama by three percentage points marks the end of a 12-year run as the most admired man for the former president.

Despite the best they could throw at President Trump, he still came out on top.

I bet that galls the bad guys to no end.

Michael

On 12/27/2020 at 9:11 PM, ThatGuy said:

People are already freaking out,  saying POTUS gave up, thinking it's only the $600, etc, without actually having read the statement. It's sad to see people CREATING reasons to give up before even looking at the actual statement.

Here's the actual statement:

Was there an official statement that the stimulus package had been passed, approving a final amount of $600? I hadn't heard anything more, but saw that amount from the IRS in my bank account, this morning, while checking my balance...

1 hour ago, ThatGuy said:

Was there an official statement that the stimulus package had been passed, approving a final amount of $600? I hadn't heard anything more, but saw that amount from the IRS in my bank account, this morning, while checking my balance...

TG,

You have to dig, but it was announced when President Trump signed the bill. I forgot where I read it, but if the increased amount of $2,000 gets passed in the Senate (it was already passed in the House), you will receive another deposit of $1,400. 

Mitch McConnell seems hell bent on killing this, though. He tied it to overturning Section 230 and setting up Senate hearings on election fraud.

Michael

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

TG,

You have to dig, but it was announced when President Trump signed the bill. I forgot where I read it, but if the increased amount of $2,000 gets passed in the Senate (it was already passed in the House), you will receive another deposit of $1,400. 

Mitch McConnell seems hell bent on killing this, though. He tied it to overturning Section 230 and setting up Senate hearings on election fraud.

Michael

Ah, thanks. (Did see on Twitter, since posting that, that it was something like that.)