Donald Trump

33 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Ha!  See ya 

Jules,

You can if you want.

I won't.

:)

(btw - In case anyone is wondering since I didn't explain it, my tipping point came over trolling with smileys. That guy never "liked" anything Peter wrote--he only laughed at it. Over and over and over. But when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaction he could--limited due to an error I had made last December. I am absolutely sure he thought the vaccine was a Deep State cull and control mechanism to use on the population and, in the best of cases, dangerous. Whether he is right or not is beside the point. He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

40 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

The latest statement from President Trump:

Actually, now is a short time after that post and this statement is the latest:

image.png

You can read about this one here:

“A RINO of the Highest Order – A Pompous Fool” — Donald Trump’s Latest Smackdown of Karl Rove is One for the Ages

Today was a feel-good day.

Michael

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[...] when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaction he could [....] He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

I noticed that "trophy" emoji and interpreted it the same way you did and, like you, was sickened by it.

Ellen

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Here is President Trump's latest interview--with Heather at Newmax.

NEWSMAX EXCLUSIVE: FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP JOINS AMERICAN AGENDA

image.png

He's rebuilding it all--without major vulnerabilities--despite the 2020 election fraud and Deep State treason.

And he's playing for keeps.

Michael

For keeps! Yikes , that is ominous.  President for life?.

Maybe he could take the presidency, sort of like a reverse mortgage, and only give it back when he, you know, decides to move. So to speak.

Tom Selleck explains it all better.

On 3/5/2021 at 12:51 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jules,

You can if you want.

I won't.

(btw - In case anyone is wondering since I didn't explain it, my tipping point came over trolling with smileys. That guy never "liked" anything Peter wrote--he only laughed at it. Over and over and over. But when Peter said he got the vaccine, that guy gave him the highest most positive emoji reaI just came acrossction he could--limited due to an error I had made last December. I am absolutely sure he thought the vaccine was a Deep State cull and control mechanism to use on the population and, in the best of cases, dangerous. Whether he is right or not is beside the point. He was "praising," but actually taunting, Peter because--from his view--Peter was going to die sooner than normal. Not die hyperbolically like in name-calling. Die in reality. Real reality. This is dark and twisted shit. I know death. I don't want people who relish the death of others anywhere near me. I immediately lost all respect and good will for that jerk. I don't expect to be writing about him again. I didn't want to write this, for that matter. But I feel deep loyalty, even love, for the members and regular readers of OL. So I felt they should know.)

Michael

I just came across this..d you mean that the smiley rating is a negative one?....I didn't know that, I have used it it for thIngsthat make me smile, either because it is reall,y funny or I think it was well said or I agree with the point of view expressed...I save the sarcasm and irony for the content of my posts. I think the old timers know that... That,s why I almost never use emojis, Another aid to communication that only confuses me further!,

I don,t know what happened with Jules but you have to remember the guy is from Alberta.

• 2 weeks later...

From the Net, quoting President Donald J. Trump: “So many people are looking to run against Crazy Liz Cheney—but we only want one,” he said in an April 14 statement released by his political-action committee. “She is so far down in Wyoming polls that the only way she can win is numerous candidates running against her and splitting the vote. Hopefully, that won’t happen. I’ll make an Endorsement soon!” Ms. Cheney’s campaign didn’t directly respond when asked for comment. “Liz is standing up for the Constitution and standing up to the Biden administration’s partisan overreach, so it’s no surprise her approach is resonating in the form of increased donations,” Kevin Seifert, a Cheney political adviser, said in a statement . . . . end quote

I will NOT donate a penny to Liz Cheney. El Presidente is still VIABLE for 2024! I have no doubt we will have the “usual suspects” wanting to run for President but if he is “well enough,” I will support him to the max.

I want him to be America’s President again. And I hope he names a Veep who also cherishes America’s values.  Peter

On 4/7/2021 at 9:49 AM, caroljane said:

I just came across this..d you mean that the smiley rating is a negative one?....I didn't know that, I have used it it for thIngsthat make me smile, either because it is reall,y funny or I think it was well said or I agree with the point of view expressed...I save the sarcasm and irony for the content of my posts. I think the old timers know that... That,s why I almost never use emojis, Another aid to communication that only confuses me further!,

I don,t know what happened with Jules but you have to remember the guy is from Alberta.

Still kickin Caroljane :)

• Smile 1

10 hours ago, Jules Troy said:

Still kickin Caroljane :)

With both feet now! Life as a uniped was so boring.

I do not recommend trying to kick with both feet at the same time though. It seems to take a lot of practice..

55 minutes ago, caroljane said:

With both feet now! Life as a uniped was so boring.

I do not recommend trying to kick with both feet at the same time though. It seems to take a lot of practice..

Well..when I was a younger man I could do it in style.

• Smile 1

On 12/25/2018 at 1:53 PM, Jon Letendre said:

[Quoting Fritz Springmeier] Satan's selective breeding program has been continuing down through the ages hidden from the eyes of the public. One of the most powerful Rothschild bloodline families in America are the Springs.

Young Mike Rothschild announces the early arrival of his book.

Is 500,000 books an impressive first printing?

1 hour ago, caroljane said:

Satan took the link to you know where, apparently. Can you explain this mystifying reference.?.

I can offer you a quick tour of "Young Mike Rothschild" OL search phrase results. As of yet, no returns for "Satanic Orthodox Manicheism," which isn't really my fault.

Young Mike wrote in a tweet "Some book news: THE STORM IS UPON US will now be published on June 22 (moved up from September 21), with a print run of 500,000 copies. The official press release is below:"

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/676746/the-storm-is-upon-us-by-mike-rothschild/9781612199290

12 minutes ago, william.scherk said:

Young Mike wrote in a tweet "Some book news: THE STORM IS UPON US will now be published on June 22 (moved up from September 21), with a print run of 500,000 copies. The official press release is below:"

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/676746/the-storm-is-upon-us-by-mike-rothschild/9781612199290

From the press release:

"increasingly pernicious movement"

"a principal driver of extremist thought and violence"

What a crock.

Ellen

• Smile 1

1 hour ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

From the press release:

"increasingly pernicious movement"

"a principal driver of extremist thought and violence"

What a crock.

Ellen,

They are now trying to do "muh QAnon."

This is a variation of "muh Russians."

In this case, though, they are really afraid of QAnon. They think mischaracterizing MAGA thinking as their weird version of QAnon will make it all go away.

Some people like Lin Wood are even trolling them. He characterizes QAnon as an anti-pedophile and anti-human trafficking movement and says he fully supports it. And he believes anyone who prefers pedophilia and human trafficking to QAnon are evil. 

Lin is not wrong, either, although a bit incomplete. Q has covered many things, but it has always stood strongly against pedophilia and human trafficking, especially among the elites, since the beginning of the Q drops.

Michael

I just thought of something, don't tell anyone, but if you needed or wanted to pay someone off for political favors and you were friendly with people in the publishing industry you could have them signed for a book deal and wash the grift in an advance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2015 at 12:22 AM, RobinReborn said:

This guy keeps making the news.

So true; from The Hill today:

Trump launches new communications tool after social media ban

Former President Trump has rolled out a new tool to communicate with his supporters in lieu of platforms such as Twitter and Facebook, which banned his accounts.

Trump's platform, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump,” features videos from the former president and statements from his leadership PAC, which have been sent out over email for several weeks.

Supporters can sign up to get notified when Trump sends out a message from his site, similar to functions on other social media platforms.

[...]

Facebook’s Oversight Board will announce on Wednesday if it will lift Trump’s suspension from its platform. The former president is permanently banned from Twitter.

William,

You just gave me the setup I need for a comment I have been mulling over.

First, here is the link the article is talking about.

From the Desk of Donald J. Trump

That is nothing but a glorified blog on a content site with an autoresponder tie-in so far, but the potential for growth is enormous due to the Trump brand and following.

Email marketing is one of the most lucrative in existence. Once President Trump gets about a hundred million sign-ups, Each email sent, depending on the ad in it, will be the equivalent of downloading a mansion. A million dollars profit for one email will happen on a bad day.

Incidentally, an autoresponder linked to a blog is not a "new communications tool." It's as old as the existence of emails and blogs. Every single political fundraiser has been using this system since the beginning of emails and blogs, too.

btw - I am not going to sign up just yet. They want your name, email and telephone. The last time I signed up for a political Trump list, Parscale was in charge of that activity and they spammed the living shit out of me asking for money. It was hell getting off that list, too. So I want to wait and see what this new form looks like before I hand over my inbox.

Michael