Donald Trump

Some inhabitants of the swamp never wanted to be in the deep state gang. They were blackmailed and puppetized over time. They are deemed by Admiral Rogers and the rest of the team to be controlled victims of the gang, and not members. Such creatures will be offered protection and honorable exit. Many have announced they are not seeking re-election. Many more announcements coming.

Speaker Paul Ryan is a truly good man, and while he will not be seeking re-election, he will leave a legacy of achievement that nobody can question. We are with you Paul!

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Rogues still in Syria. Big volley coming.

Worthless. Context is always important. 2013 was a very different context.

He is giving deep state traitors fair warning of the bill coming their way. Just the other day he said there was going to be a “big price to pay” for their series of false flag chemical mass murder attacks in Syria.

"Jan Brady, Gas Killing Animal, and the mysterious 'them'"

37 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

Just the other day [President Trump] said there was going to be a “big price to pay” for their [?????] series of false flag chemical mass murder attacks in Syria.

IbPGYG0.gif

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk

3 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Rogues still in Syria. Big volley coming.

Jon,

I like the way you're thinking.

:)

Don't worry about William. He still hasn't learned the difference between waging war and negotiating. Every time President Trump makes the bombastic offer, he goes ape on gotchas. :)

Anti-Turmpers in general don't get it. They still don't understand how the "fire and fury" bluster (while monitoring the backchannels) brought Kim Jong-un to the negotiating table--without his own bluster. They even wrote a goofball book using that phrase as title as if this would destroy the president.

It didn't.

And they just don't get why.

btw - Here is part of the reason. I am very late to this party, but after seeing this video (which Andrew Breitbart called one of the top five conservative lectures of all time), I wondered where the hell I have been.

I'm no big fan of Sayet's views on the Iraq war back in 2007 (the time of the video), but I think he has since changed and incorporated the "elitist versus commoner" frame in his views and, thus, changed his opinions on that particular venture. Back then he says he was really good friends with David Frum, who was Bush's speechwriter, so that probably was part of the mix in his mind. I doubt he still is close friends except, maybe, socially. From has turned into a fruitcake. :) 

If you decide to see this video (or have already seen it) and can ignore any distaste that Iraq part gives you, it should be quite a ride of epiphanies popping off. And the good news is there are lots of other videos by Evan out there on YouTube (which I am now watching). I liked this one video so much, I immediately got his book: KinderGarden Of Eden: How the Modern Liberal Thinks.

I personally find that his views wedded to my growing awareness of the sick ruling class elitist mentality (whether it is within conservative/libertarian or liberal culture and, hell, even Objectivist where it exists), wedded to Jordan Peterson's ideas (especially those relating to an evolutionary perspective on human values), wedded to Rand's ideas--they all give me an overview of society where things make total sense. I don't like a lot of what I see, but I no longer feel I am still missing something about the why and how and who anymore.

Michael

Syria is over, Assad and Putin won.

Nothing significant is happening in Syria except for some deep state rogue US military and its ISIS partners trying to start WWIII, to stay in power and avoid facing justice.

Putin and Trump have no fundamental dispute. They are working together to neutralize what traitors remain in Syria. That’s what’s happening.

TV and the rest of mass media, “very smart bombs” in the President’s tweets, what you are seeing there is theater. Who will actually get hit? Trump’ enemies. Peace will break out in Syria, just like in North Korea. Watch.

3 minutes ago, Jon Letendre said:

“very smart bombs” in the President’s tweets...

Jon,

We actually dodged one when McCain lost to Obama.

I can't stand former President Obama (and I love to type the word "former" when I refer to him :) ), but I am beginning to think McCain would have been a worse disaster than Obama despite having Sarah Palin on board.

Michael

4 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Jon,

We actually dodged one when McCain lost to Obama.

I can't stand former President Obama (and I love to type the word "former" when I refer to him :) ), but I am beginning to think McCain would have been a worse disaster than Obama despite having Sarah Palin on board.

Michael

I agree.

Also, McStain won’t be with us much longer. His fake tumor will be cited, unlike Liddle’ Shit, who will excavate his own skull will a pistol.

Here's a really good question from Rush Limbaugh today (from here):

Zuckerberg admits yesterday that he’s working with the Mueller investigation — to do what? To prove that Trump colluded! Zuckerberg (imitating Zuckerberg), “Yeah, we’re working with them on this,” and then he realized we better shut this down. “I can’t say anything more about this,” of course. “We must keep this on the down low. But, yes, we’re helping.” Helping them do what?

Why is Facebook helping the Mueller investigation? Why aren’t they helping Trump? Facebook was always trying to help Obama.

btw - The link goes here at The Washington Times:

Mark Zuckerberg, Robert Mueller’s right-hand man

So why did Facebook proactively support Obama, but now proactively works against President Trump?

Something to think about...

As to this political theater, I don't believe Facebook is going to be faced with any serious legal ramifications (other than lawsuits)--too many politicians are secretly salivating to get their hands on Facebook's data for their own reelection purposes :) --and I don't believe it is going to be able to help Mueller prove that President Trump colluded with anything.

I do believe that Facebook will implode like MySpace, though. Any company that relies on voluntary users and abuses those users eventually loses those users.

Speaking of Rush, he also said something else as a throwaway comment while discussing Alan Dershowitz's dinner with President Trump (see here). Note: my bold below, and "they" at the beginning refers to the anti-Trump mainstream media:

... they know Mueller doesn’t have anything. And they would know because Mueller’d be leaking it. Mueller’s team would be leaking. If they had evidence of collusion with Russia, it would have been leaked long ago. They don’t have anything. In fact, I don’t think Mueller has anything to prosecute Trump with right now.

I think that’s where this is, and I think these people know it, because they’re the ones that get the leaks. They started getting leaks from these people during the Obama presidency, and they have continued even with Obama out of office. Oh, speaking of that, I have a story, I think it’s Breitbart. We’ll get to it. The names, the numbers of former Obama people that are now working at Google and Facebook will blow your mind.

Washington politicos used to have a revolving door between themselves and the media. And it still exists, but now you add social media to it. Obama’s speechwriters, policy officers, any number of people are at Facebook, they’re at Google, or they are at venture capitalist firms. They are essentially taking over Silicon Valley, former Obama and former Hillary presidential and campaign staffers.

They’re everywhere. And they got used to being leaked to during the Obama years by intelligence people and law enforcement. Obama’s out of office, but those same people are still there in what we popularly now refer to as the deep state. They continue to leak. And if there was any, any evidence or almost evidence of the primary premise here that Trump colluded with Russia, that would have leaked months ago. They don’t have it. It doesn’t exist.

I looked for that Breitbart article and found it:

Facebook Has Dozens of Ex-Obama and Ex-Hillary Staffers in Senior Positions

That's a hell of a lot of names at Facebook. And look at this quote (my bold):

In total, we found 45 employees who had previously worked or volunteered with the Hilary campaigns, the Obama campaigns, or the Obama White House and are now employed by Facebook, Facebook-owned companies, or the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative. This does not include Facebook employees who do not have Linkedin accounts or neglected to mention past experience on their profiles.

Our search for former Romney staffers or campaign volunteers who currently work at Facebook returned just seven profiles. A search for McCain staffers returned one profile, who also appeared on the Romney list. A search for staffers from the George W. Bush administration or presidential campaigns returned three profiles. A search for former Trump staffers returned zero profiles —unless you count the Facebook industry insights lead who interned at Ivanka Trump’s company in 2012.

The upper echelons of Silicon Valley companies are awash with Obama alumni. Former members of the administration have ended up in senior positions, or as board members of Uber, Lyft, Airbnb, Twitter, Nest, and Square, among other companies.

Facebook’s ties to the Obama White House are similar to that of Google, which also appeared to have a revolving-door relationship with the former administration. Andrew Breitbart once wrote of the “Democrat-media complex.” Clearly, there now exists a “Democrat-Silicon Valley complex” as well.

People might think President Trump is screwed with all this.

Somehow he is going strong.

In fact, I predict the emergence a lot of new social media tech giants in the not-too-distant future. Why? Because the anti-Trump government clowns at the current tech giants will never stop abusing their Trump-supporting users. That would be like trying to get a dog to stop barking. And there's this. The anti-Trumpers at these tech giants will start eating their own once Trump supporters (and people of similar lifestyle) have migrated elsewhere. These social engineer idiots are nasty people and when victims to abuse are no longer in sight and within reach, they will attack each other.

Michael

And for a couple of lighter funny moments:

And this.

Ah... the wet dreams of the deep state against Trump...

Michael

Reuters today:

”Asked if he had seen enough evidence to blame Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces for the attack, Mattis said: “We’re still assessing the intelligence — ourselves and our allies. We’re still working on this.” He did not elaborate.”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-mattis/u-s-still-assessing-intelligence-on-syria-chemical-attack-mattis-idUSKBN1HI2IO

Im sorry ya’ll, but you have to be a retard to believe that perhaps Assad did this. You are a retard. Please stop voting.

Great news!

The target consumer(s) of the blustery missile talk got the President’s message. They complied enough. For now.

Never said when an attack on Syria would take place. Could be very soon or not so soon at all! In any event, the United States, under my Administration, has done a great job of ridding the region of ISIS. Where is our “Thank you America?”

8 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The target consumer(s) of the blustery missile talk got the President’s message. They complied enough. For now.

Jon,

I agree, President Trump is negotiating this out. He's got a different style than Theodore Roosevelt, though. Roosevelt said, "Talk softly, but carry a big stick."  President Trump seems to say, "Taunt the hell out of murderous suckers and, yeah, carry a big stick." 

But there's also another issue.

I don't think anyone really knows who did the chemical attack in Syria. All I see out there in the media, both mainstream and alt, is a bunch of people yelling at each other like they do with the manmade climate change thing.

That makes me smell money and power, not truth.

Also, lots of people I respect are hollering their heads off about not going to another stupid war, potential false flag, etc. Obviously people closer to the fringe are doing this, people like Alex Jones, Jimmy Dore, etc. But mainstream people are also throwing their hat in the ring, people like Tucker Carlson, Sarah Palin, Laura Ingraham, Scott Adams, and so on.

So I'm going with Kim Dotcom for now:

Smiley aside, in case I have not been clear over the years, my default position is (regardless of who is involved): fuck endless war for profit.

About the current issue, a meme I read somewhere said Syrians killed Syrians, so America is going to go in to bomb and kill Syrians so that Syrians will not kill Syrians.

Where's America's interest? Talk about global busybody mode...

Fuck endless war period.

Michael

James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and.....

....untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!

The FBI is the largest criminal gang on the planet.
Millions of children have been trafficked around the world. From Fiji and Haiti and Africa to Europe, Middle East and America.
Can DHL do that? No, because good FBI, fighting trafficking, would bust it.
Who can’t be busted?
Who can say, “sorry, no, you may not look inside that shipping container, that cargo airplane, that bus”?
Who can say, “no, you can’t see. Ongoing criminal investigation.”? Or, “no, you can’t see. National security secrets.”?
They are being transported to America, Middle East and  Europe from all around the world, thousands every month.
Who can consistently pull that off month after month, year after year? There are not many candidates.
We have 1,000 military facilities around the world.
Can there be factions within an organization? Could some factions be bad while the org as a whole is good?

BREAKING: Founder & CEO of Sex-Trafficking Site BackPage.com Worked For FBI; Robert Mueller Honored Convicted Human Trafficker With FBI Award

Before the election Trump vowed, 

“Elect me and you will find out who really knocked down the World Trade Center.”

Here is Trump, Mattis and Pence backed up by their “9-11” military leaders.

Go ahead, count them.

Now please zoom in.

Do they look like they have been discussing or even came to discuss mass-casualty chemical weapons attacks and resultant tension and brinksmanship with the planet’s other nuclear superpower?

Is she on happy pills? Several of them look that way.

Embedded

"Quia non videtur quis sciat rem ..."

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I don't think anyone really knows who did the chemical attack in Syria.

Spoiler

Edited by william.scherk
Inserted iframe of 20 Scenarios for the Douma Chemical Weapons Attack, by Pat Hilsman

Isn’t theater wonderful?

These leaders are taking down the cabal quietly while the zombie public, previously hypnotized by the cabal with weaponized mass media, fall for puppet show after puppet show. These three are eliminating the evil, root and branch, making global peace and healing the planet while the morons with all the peace bumper stickers resist the process every step. Still brainwashed, still “With Her.”

The world was going to end! Then Xi and Trump make peace break out on the Korean Peninsula, very rapidly, as though they’d been at it all along, Then...mass silence.

Then...The world is going to end! Putin and Trump will make peace for those poor people of Syria, very rapidly as though they’re been at it all along. And then you and all the other precious idiots will follow the cabal’s next engineered hysteria designed to start WWIII. Fall utterly for it for at least 90 days...

The world is going to end! repeat...

Best entertainment in years.

1 hour ago, Jon Letendre said:

Isn’t theater wonderful?

Jon,

What tickles me is that peacenik lefties have turned into the biggest warmongers on the planet.

On another note, President Trump just pardoned Scooter Libby. At this stage of Libby's life, I don't think it matters much. But the pardon sure is a thumb in the eye of a lot of anti-Trumpers and deep state folks.

And it is a reminder that President Trump can pardon whoever and whenever he wants to.

I'm sure the fact that James Comey was the main guy who roasted Libby back in the day is merely a coincidence. Yeah... That's what it is... :evil:  :)

Michael

'Puppetry ... ?"

3 hours ago, Zombie Jan Brady said:

Isn’t theater wonderful?

These leaders are taking down the cabal quietly while the zombie public, previously hypnotized by the cabal with weaponized mass media, fall for puppet show after puppet show