Donald Trump

Here's some Trump love from Red Pill Black on President's day:

She left out The Deep State.

But I forgive her.

:)

Michael

A Fox correspondent was reporting that, while individual FBI agents are heroes, the upper echelons rule within the oligarchy of the Deep State. They ALL should be “let go.”

On BBC’s “Victoria” last night, the queen fought against “corn tariffs” on American corn that kept the price high for the top of the graft ridded Tory Party to profit on . . . . of course the crony capitalists were profiting on the backs of working class people. Prime Minister Peele, the lovely Vicky and her husband Albert all argued for “free trade.” Imagine that. A young Trump may have been a lot like young Albert.

Most of us know Victoria’s image from pictures of her when she was in her 70’s or 80’s. I looked up pictures of “Young Victoria” and several of them DO look like the actress who is portraying her.          

The next time the Democrat Deep State mass murders our children, these guys will be crashing the scene...

“Army National Guard 4.0 [means] being ready [to deploy] without notification of a specific, potentially upcoming mission. We are implementing this transformation because our country needs us to do so.” ngpa.us/5138

Embedded

Rush was just mentioning that guns were already banned in schools. So did that end the problem of gun violence in schools? No. Quite the opposite. So the leftist goal has been achieved and it does the exact opposite of what they wanted. Now they must shift their loony toon attention and go after guns owned by law abiding citizens who could end a mass murder at a school. You crazy bastard liberals, soft targets are what those other crazy, murderous bastards look for. Mass murder is hindered by armed citizens.

And a really weird fact I thought of, is black folks are much more violent than whites, many illegally pack guns, and 60 percent of inmates are black. But ALL the mass murderers seem to be white. Any ideas on that phenomenon?

This Podesta Tweet provides insight into how the takedown will enter into public awareness.
Perhaps Podesta is still a free man and still in control of his Twitter account, but I doubt both.
Would the public start to demand his arrest if “he” kept doing stuff like this? And then the public wouldn’t freak out when he was arrested, right?

Seems like those “unnamed sources peddling second-hand hearsay with rank speculation that continue to leak inaccurate information,” came straight from 1600 Penn. Jared better start wearing his kevlar on his back.

This is pure theater. The media are increasingly directionless with the erosion of the coordinated from the top, Mockingbird  system that has been in place for decades. They will fall for this and help prop up Sessions and IG massively, again, because they no longer have intelligent direction from above that would see the game and refrain from falling into it.

Trump is getting his supporters to criticise Sessions (and demand his resignation!) and to criticise the IG, which in turn will produce support for both by Trump haters and all the mass media. Pure theater, there is no friction whatsoever between them. Silly people will be cheering Sessions and the IG now,. Soon they will be cheering Sessions and the IG for defying Trump and being independent. He will threaten to fire them, which will raise their support from the Trump haters to all time highs. And then they will unseal thousands of indictments and finish taking down the Deep State, while those who have been fooled stand there going, “but, but, but....”

Why is A.G. Jeff Sessions asking the Inspector General to investigate potentially massive FISA abuse. Will take forever, has no prosecutorial power and already late with reports on Comey etc. Isn’t the I.G. an Obama guy? Why not use Justice Department lawyers? DISGRACEFUL!

Jon,

I keep seeing President Trump do the "bombastic offer" routine, I keep seeing the press and pundits erupt as if the sky had fallen, and I keep seeing President Trump get what he really wants in the end.

The bombastic offer means he floats an initial outrageous offer that is waaaaay beyond what he really wants. After people go through the roof and get all self-righteous about what a doofus he is and how no one will... yada yada yada, he backs off and goes down to a more "reasonable" solution, which they accept because in their eyes, they won. And that reasonable solution is, coincidentally, the one he wanted from the beginning, despite saying differently.

From what I can tell, he wants an independent counsel to look into Obama, Clinton & Co. corruption. And look into Mueller, for that matter. But if he has an independent counsel appointed out of the blue, the political cost will be great. However, if it looked like he was being defeated because the outrage of his enemies was go great and he would have to "aw shucks" accept an independent counsel and keep swallowing the "insurrection" of Jeff Sessions so his enemies can gloat, I think the independent corruption investigation will happen without a hitch. And the bad guys will be trapped without knowing how they got there.

The IG angle is just for show--writing in sugar on the icing of the cake so to speak.

Michael

EDIT: btw - President Trump just did this with gun control. He said you should first take the guns away from the crazies and then worry about due process. Of course, the right wing and libertarian ideologues are having a cow. They will be more than happy to later arrive at where the President wants to go after having "shown him a thing or two." :) The sad truth is it is necessary to use the bombastic offer even on them in order to fix the school shooting problem within the current political environment of hostility, hatred and power grabbing. Nobody is talking to the other side anymore.

(Meanwhile, what is being done in reality instead of just talked about? Concealed carry by qualified teachers on schools, for one thing. :) )

Hillary Clinton Gave Russia the US Technology for Hypersonic Intercontinental Nuke Missiles

“This shocking set of emails that the Examiner reported on shows the nexus of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department, Bill Clinton, Russian oligarch Vekselberg, and Skolkovo, “Russia’s Silicon Valley,” the Putin project to transfer Western technology to Russia that was championed and driven by Mrs. Clinton — and, what do you know, 17 out of 28 tech companies that hitched up with Skolkovo also contributed to the Clinton Foundation? What a coincidence. Meanwhile, Barack Obama’s support for Russian WTO membership made the whole global flow so much easier.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/stunning-hillary-clinton-gave-russia-us-technology-hypersonic-intercontinental-nuke-missiles/

Hillary_Gallows.jpg

This is what we need. And to get out of Syria where we have no right to be. We need to stop the continuing worldwide harassment of the planet before they unite and eliminate us once and for all. If another country behaved like we do, we would all be agreed here that we have the right to vaporize every citizen of that country. We all have blood on our hands and it needs to stop before it is too late.

New Congressional resolution to pull U.S. support from Saudi in Yemen war

"Scott Adams Talks About Seth Rich Conspiracy. I Changed My Mind!"

Joe Rogan is not a Seth Rich conspiracy skeptic. On the contrary...

Joe Rogan and Bill Burr in May of last year on Seth Rich:

Joe Rogan and Jimmy Dore just recently (last month) on Seth Rich (also see here).

The Seth Rich story cannot be snarked out of our culture by people who want it to go away. This story ain't going anywhere. I believe it will eventually be solved and the results, I predict, will not be pretty for the Clinton people.

Like Rogan said, there are a loooooooot of people around Hillary Clinton who have been whacked under mysterious circumstances. A loooooooot of people...

Michael

On 2/28/2018 at 10:05 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

President Trump just did this with gun control. He said you should first take the guns away from the crazies and then worry about due process. Of course, the right wing and libertarian ideologues are having a cow. They will be more than happy to later arrive at where the President wants to go after having "shown him a thing or two." :) The sad truth is it is necessary to use the bombastic offer even on them in order to fix the school shooting problem within the current political environment of hostility, hatred and power grabbing. Nobody is talking to the other side anymore.

(Meanwhile, what is being done in reality instead of just talked about? Concealed carry by qualified teachers on schools, for one thing. :) )

There was a recent massive onslaught of gun control reports on the fake news mainstream media. We had the impression that anyone and everyone except mean nasty NRA kooks and frothing-at-the-mouth evil Trump supporters, obviously wanted to do the adult thing and crack down on guns.

Well, look what just happened. Notice that it is exactly the way I'm saying.

Florida lawmakers reject assault weapons ban, approve bill allowing teachers to carry guns

Granted, Florida is a state, not the Federal Government, but don't think President Trump's media misdirection and bombastic offer didn't help. It did. He drew the fire toward him so folks were able to get the real stuff done.

What's the lesson? I would say for the current times, it's the political irrelevance--total insignificance--of pundits and the chattering class. They make funny sanctimonious noises and that's about all.

Ah... I forgot, they also perform right on cue like trained seals at President Trump's commands. He sends the right signal and off they go, clapping their flippers, barking out "Orghk. orghk, orghk," and balancing beach balls on their noses.

Anyone can see this--despite it not appearing that way on the surface--once you understand President Trump's techniques. And these media elitists never fail. They are well trained pets.

So no worries. What pet ever removed a gun from its master?

Michael

Life gets interesting at times.

Ayn Rand's ideas are still being misrepresented by the ruling class elitists.

At least Reich can see the Trump-Rand connection. And, from his vocal tone and body-language in the video, it scares the crap out of him.

It should. Rand said people should be producers in order to consume. Reich just wants to consume. He doesn't mind taking the stuff producers make against their will.

In Rand's world, this is called a thief.

Here's what I wrote on that thread:

As an Ayn Rand-influenced person and supporter of President Trump, I think I got the message of this video... Who should rule over the "common good"? Why, Robert Reich and his cronies, of course. 1f642.png  Thanks, but no thanks.

Michael

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Life gets interesting at times.

Ayn Rand's ideas are still being misrepresented by the ruling class elitists.

At least Reich can see the Trump-Rand connection. And, from his vocal tone and body-language in the video, it scares the crap out of him.

It should. Rand said people should be producers in order to consume. Reich just wants to consume. He doesn't mind taking the stuff producers make against their will.

In Rand's world, this is called a thief.

Here's what I wrote on that thread:

Michael

Good publicity for Rand even though he completely loses it at the end.

--Brant

12 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

From what I've seen of Rogan, he tends to lose it quite a bit.  Anger issues.

The Clinton’s have anger issues too. A local talk show host named Duke Brooks was saying he began watching an interview with Bill Clinton and Larry King. It had barely begun when Bill Clinton was told something off screen and he immediately apologized and told Larry he had to leave. Twenty minutes later it was reported that Clinton associate, Vince Foster, had been found dead.  

18 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

From what I've seen of Rogan, he tends to lose it quite a bit.  Anger issues.

Korben,

How much have you seen of him? I've seen at least 100 hours of his video material interviewing people from all different sides and issues. The way he expressed himself on the Seth Rich issue was a huuuuuuuuuuge exception to his norm. And even then, he was not going off on his guest. His guest was basically agreeing with him.

Joe Rogan used to be a stand-up comic before he went into martial arts (and reporting on them). And that was before he went into podcasting. His default manner is calm and reason-based, and joking, of course. I love how he constantly asks people to give concrete examples of the abstractions they preach.

He's a hell of an interviewer. Check out his other videos. I have a feeling you would like them.

Michael

On 3/7/2018 at 8:14 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Korben,

How much have you seen of him? I've seen at least 100 hours of his video material interviewing people from all different sides and issues. The way he expressed himself on the Seth Rich issue was a huuuuuuuuuuge exception to his norm. And even then, he was not going off on his guest. His guest was basically agreeing with him.

Joe Rogan used to be a stand-up comic before he went into martial arts (and reporting on them). And that was before he went into podcasting. His default manner is calm and reason-based, and joking, of course. I love how he constantly asks people to give concrete examples of the abstractions they preach.

He's a hell of an interviewer. Check out his other videos. I have a feeling you would like them.

Michael

I should have said that he is an aggressor, rather than he has anger issues.  And I know you would already know that just because someone has a calm demeanor that they still might be aggressive.  I've seen in him less than a handful of videos and I don't like him.

This one particularly crawled under my skin, and what I'm referring to is Joe's behavior.  The content and abstractions about the argument was not the issue for me:

1 hour ago, KorbenDallas said:

This one particularly crawled under my skin, and what I'm referring to is Joe's behavior. 

Korben,

I watched a little and that's not Joe's norm. Besides, he and Steve are friends offline. So I dug a little.

Look what I found:

joerogan: Well, this one went off the rails for a while. First of all, I genuinely like Steven as a person, and although I might not agree with him about everything I think he's a good man. During the podcast we got into the subject of marijuana and by that time we (especially me) were quite a bit drunk and didn't exactly handle the conversation really well. Steven gets attacked online quite a bit, and it certainly wasn't my intention to have him on my show to argue with him. At the beginning of the show it seemed to me that we weren't being conversational as much as we were going off talking points so I suggested a few drinks as a social lubricant. We disagreed about weed, and judging by my personal level of regret after his reaction I'm sure I fucked up. I take 100% responsibility for it going off the rails, and I'm truly sorry if it upset any of you that listened to it or watched it. We managed to pull it back together at the end, but of course the shitty parts are all you or I will focus on for a while. My humblest and most heartfelt apologies. I do my best with these things but I, like all of us, am flawed.

They're both comedians, friends, and drunk.

That explains it.

God knows I talked a lot of shit when I used to drink. 

Steve was fine with it, too.

I do fault Joe for doing a show drunk, though. That was a stupid ass thing to do. Fortunately, it's not his norm.

In fact, I've seen a few videos of Joe and Steve that were recorded after that one. They were all quite cordial. Here's a typical example from a couple of months ago.

Michael

I am not sure what good can come of President Trump meeting with a murderous dictator (around May of this year.) I even worry that “Un” will try to murder our beloved President: (a few days later, “Cough. Cough. I think I may be coming down with something.)

If Un goes off on a murderous rant . . . what will our President do? Little Kim looks like he has been drinking large quantities of alcohol lately. So, I also hope it is not televised live. But then again, wouldn’t it be cool to see one of the world’s smartest, most capable people skewer that communist dictator? Or cause his generals to put a bullet in that moron’s head?    

Worry, worry, worry.   

• 2 weeks later...
President Trump indicates impending criminal charges for traitors Andrew McCabe, previous Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe, and previous FBI Director James Comey.

The Fake News is beside themselves that McCabe was caught, called out and fired. How many hundreds of thousands of dollars was given to wife’s campaign by Crooked H friend, Terry M, who was also under investigation? How many lies? How many leaks? Comey knew it all, and much more!

On 3/9/2018 at 12:28 PM, Peter said:

I am not sure what good can come of President Trump meeting with a murderous dictator (around May of this year.) I even worry that “Un” will try to murder our beloved President: (a few days later, “Cough. Cough. I think I may be coming down with something.)

If Un goes off on a murderous rant . . . what will our President do? Little Kim looks like he has been drinking large quantities of alcohol lately. So, I also hope it is not televised live. But then again, wouldn’t it be cool to see one of the world’s smartest, most capable people skewer that communist dictator? Or cause his generals to put a bullet in that moron’s head?    

Worry, worry, worry.   

We have no reason to believe the narratives about the Kims, which came  to us from the self-serving, lying, deep state media machine. The Koreas are being freed from the same fascist Deep State Cabal that has been for a long time now ruling the West and that Trump is defeating in the US. North Korea has already been freed from the Cabal. Trump will remove the tens of thousands of US troops in the South that have occupied Korea for two generations. We have also occupied Japan for over seventy years. Japan also has been or soon will be freed.

2 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

We have no reason to believe the narratives about the Kims, which came  to us from the self-serving, lying, deep state media machine. The Koreas are being freed from the same fascist Deep State Cabal that has been for a long time now ruling the West and that Trump is defeating in the US. North Korea has already been freed from the Cabal. Trump will remove the tens of thousands of US troops in the South that have occupied Korea for two generations. We have also occupied Japan for over seventy years. Japan also has been or soon will be freed.

You are cutting a pie with a pretzel stick.

--Brant

• Like 1