Donald Trump

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-07/upcoming-oig-report-likely-trigger-second-special-counsel-comey-lynch-and-clinton

“While most of the MSM fixated last week on whether or not President Trump eats McDonald's in bed while watching Gorilla TV, a flurry of investigative bombshells involving Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and conduct by the FBI's top brass during the 2016 election splashed across the headlines. As a quick review: 

• The DOJ is "taking a fresh look" into the Hillary Clinton email 'matter' 
  • The FBI has launched a new investigation into the Clinton Foundation the day after the Clinton's Chappaqua property catches fire
  • Former FBI Director James Comey's full Clinton memo was released, revealing felony evidence of changes which "decriminalized" Hillary Clinton's behavior. Oh, and every one of the memos he leaked to his Cornell professor buddy was classifiedper a sworn statement by the FBI's "chief FOIA officer" in a sworn declaration obtained by Judicial Watch.
  • The House Intelligence Committee will be granted access to "all remaining investigative documents," unredacted, along with all witnesses sought per a deal reached between Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and Nunes 
  • Opposition research firm Fusion GPS was forced to hand over banking records detailing various clients and their intermediary law firms, including the Clinton Campaign and a Russian money launderer whose lawyer was none other than Natalia Veselnitskaya of Trump Tower meeting fame

Most of these wheels which appear to be in motion are the result of corresponding groundwork laid on Capitol Hill you may not be aware of, including what might be the most important document in the entire process, expected in a little over a week. 

On January 15, the DOJ's internal watchdog - the Office of the Inspector General (OIG), is expected to present their findings to Congressional investigators regarding a wide variety of alleged bias and malfeasance by the FBI, the Clinton campaign, and the Obama Administration - both during and after the 2016 election. Moreover, the man heading up the OIG investigation, Michael Horowitz, fought the Obama Administration to regain investigative powers which were restricted by former Attorney General Eric Holder during the Fast and Furious scandal. 

As you will read below, this highly anticipated report is likely to be the legal impetus behind a second Special Counsel - as detailed by an independent researcher from New York who goes by the Twitter handle "TrumpSoldier" (@DaveNYviii). His reporting, conveyed below, is a deep dig into the OIG's ongoing investigation, how Congress and the OIG have worked in tandem to pave the way for a Special Counsel, and how Michael Horowitz went to war with the Obama Administration to restore the OIG's powers.”

Bannon finally disavowed what was published in Wolff's book. From Axios:

Exclusive: Bannon apologizes

Here's what I've seen commented out there. Apparently Michael Wolff wrote a very flattering article on Steve Bannon in the past and it worked. When Wolff hung around the White House, he did not use a "press" badge. He walked around with an "appointment" badge from the Secret Service. And this was supposedly set up by Bannon.

I've tried to run down the article Wolff wrote, but Google is useless right now in its zeal to pump Wolff's book and all the gossip in it. Even when I exclude words and phrases and set other parameters, I keep getting the Wolff book. So I will have to find this article later.

The main point is that Wolff punked off Steve Bannon hard. Like Wolff said, he did what he had to do.

(He still wrote a crappy piece of trash, though. Unless you see it as propaganda. And then it's brilliant schlock.)

Like I said, President Trump and Steve Bannon are going to kiss and make up. But, first, the President wants to make sure Bannon knows who is the strategist. Especially as regards the following (from RCP):

Trump Washes His Hands of Insurgency Against Republican Incumbents

In other words, before they kiss and make up, President Trump is making sure Bannon (and everyone in Bannon's corner) knows who is boss. No more Roy Moore fiascos. If Bannon wants back in, this is one big-ass frog he is going to have to swallow.

The thing is, Bannon will swallow that frog.

I bet he's more pissed at himself for being Wolff's bitch than anybody else is pissed at him.

:)

Michael

He has something very special planned...

The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

8 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

He has something very special planned...

Jon,

Here's a teaser.

Oh, the cool cocksure contumelious anti-Trump armchair Internet warriors and pundits are putting out their own relentless ruinous run-downs favoring Tapper. It's sad that not one of them has the press reach of President Trump. Tapper is getting snark-mauled all over the place despite the stalwart steamroller soldiers-at-arms of the anti-Trump brigade pushing onward and upward in their heroic and glorious 25th Amendment mission. They may go down fighting, but goddammit they are fighting the good fight in their basements.

My favorite response has been the following so far (from The Hill):

Limp Bizkit's Fred Durst hits Trump: 'Stop this manipulation and raise the bar'

Even though this was about President Trump's tweet-down of Jake Tapper, this dude Fred Durst sounded so much like a bully being popped in the nose, I looked him and his band up. I didn't have to go far and I admit I stopped looking after the first. You can't make it up. Take a gander at the genius statement below to Trump supporters by fellow genius band member in 2016:

LIMP BIZKIT's Wes Borland Tells Donald Trump Supporters: "I Want You Out of My Life"

A few gems:

How in the world can you absolute fucking donkey's assholes think that someone with NO political experience could even compare to someone with decades of political experience.

. . .

Please unfollow me. Go fuck yourselves.

. . .

I don't speak out about this kind of thing publicly much but after this first night of the RNC, I can't even sleep knowing that there are so many people out there with bones in the middle of their brains. I feel like I'm going to puke. I cannot believe this is happening. How can you guys support this dude and his stupid stupid wife?

. . .

I'm sticking with my 'fuck you.' Please unfollow me if you're a Trump supporter. I'm not trying to change your mind. I just want you out of my life.

Wow! That sounds like a pretty high bar for President Trump to emulate.

So the Fake News awards are coming.

I wonder if it will include the fake news book (Wolff's Hail Mary masterpiece) and even a fake news Internet that ensnared the anti-Trump intelligentsia based on that masterpiece (from The Daily Mail):

Gorilla warfare: Internet falls for fake story that claimed Trump was obsessed with watching gorilla's fight and that White House aides compiled a series of clips for him to indulge his passion
Critics of President Trump fell for a joke that he spends 17 hours a day watching the 'Gorilla Channel' 
A parody Twitter account tweeted out a satirical excerpt
The text claimed to be from Michael Wolff's book about Trump's White House 
It suggested Trump's aides compiled videos of gorilla fights for the President

I get a hoot out of seeing condescending finger-waggers making total fools out of themselves. I bet that angle will be a part of President Trump's fake news awards this afternoon.

Michael

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I get a hoot out of seeing condescending finger-waggers making total fools out of themselves. I bet that angle will be a part of President Trump's fake news awards this afternoon.

fakeAwards.png

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Wikileaks Publishes Michael Wolff's Entire Sold Out Trump Book As A PDF

If you want to read this book and save 25 smackeroonies, there you go.

The PDF is even hosted on a Google Drive.

2018-01-08%2009_19_10-Google%20Drive%20E

William,

I was going to mention the PDF of Fire and Fury was no longer available through WikiLeaks earlier today when they took it down, but it slipped my mind.

However, due to the ZeroHedge article and other dissemination, this PDF is all over the interwebs. If anyone wants the PDF, all they have to do (for now) is type the following into a Google search:

fire and fury pdf

They will find some site or other that has it and is hosting it. As soon as one stops, another 10 will pop up.

I think WikiLeaks only wanted to let the genie out of the bottle, not become the bottle.

As to the Fake News awards, we simply wait until Wednesday the 17th. My comment still stands, except I believe it might be enhanced. I wonder what will happen between now and January 17th...

Michael

Ann Coulter unleashing some Fire and Fury of her own, from the video, she says this about the DACA meeting, "Not only was he not in grasp of the basic immigration details, but he agreed with what anyone said, second to second..."

And here she makes a prediction:

Scaramucci, "[Trump] is a globalist by nature, he wants to be part of the world order, --he's for peace, he's for global prosperity, he wants to get along with our allies, and wants to put a hurt on our adversaries...  and he also wants to put American's first."

Here is the video where Scaramucci says Trump is a globalist:

Here's a thought I see going around with a lot of different people in the alternative media, although there are some mainstream voices saying this, too, including Rush Limbaugh and Jake Tapper (of all people).

President Trump's bipartisan and dual-chamber meeting with some members of Congress had very little to do with immigration and everything to do with image. Notice that he did not commit himself to anything immigration-wise other than saying he will sign what is presented to him. As he now has great control over what will be presented to him, that's an easy commitment to make (and one that he can backpedal on anytime he feels like it :) ).

The real purpose of the meeting was TV cameras and about an hour of the meeting being broadcast by the fake news media. Essentially, the fake news media showed--on national TV and in other venues--President Trump as a leader in full command of a meeting between hostile parties, all of the members being very polite and even praising President Trump, an easy perception by the viewers of critical thinking, and on and on and on. People saw reason, not craziness.

As gravy, President Trump got the left to fully expose their hand--all they talked about was DACA DACA DACA DACA DACA. There are a lot of Americans (especially heartland and rustbelt folks--on all political sides) really pissed about that because they think their own kids have been completely ignored by the Democrats in favor of the kids of illegal aliens.

So, what did the meeting do for real? It totally demolished the propaganda effect of the Wolff book. And it nipped the resulting 25th amendment impeachment movement in the bud. The fake news media broadcast and praised President Trump's leadership all over the place, so it will be hard for them to keep referencing a book based on dubious standards (ones the author owns up to) that calls President Trump the equivalent of a raving lunatic.

President Trump understands public image engineering. And this Wolff book had such a huge amount of orchestrated buy-in, it might have grown into the equivalent of the two year old phony "Muh Russians" idiocy. So President Trump killed it dead before it could grow. Oh... there will be come dying chatter and minor dying urban legends from Wolff's book, but I predict it will all be an embarrassing footnote for the anti-Trumpers in short-to-medium term.

Unfortunately, to get this done, President Trump is going to take some heat from the base about being soft on DACA, but the trick is to see what he does, not what he says with persuasion tricks during negotiations.

He might even peel off a few Democratic votes for the border wall and border security, ending chain migration, and ending the green card lottery, although I doubt it. I still believe this will be passed by Republican vote only.

In short, this meeting was total misdirection (with some gravy re other issues) and the media fell for it just like they keep falling off their virtual turnip truck.

What dummies...

Michael

"Gotta love Ann..."

On 9/14/2016 at 7:18 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Gotta love Ann...

Edited by william.scherk
DACA love ...

The President who cried 'Wolff'

6 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

[T]he trick is to see what [President Trump] does, not what he says with persuasion tricks during negotiations.

18 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

Why do you willingly expose yourself to Project Mockingbird mind control CNN?

I watched about three minutes. They sound brain dead to me. Lots of words, little said.

You think he is a globalist?

Project wha??   I can't watch CNN for too long, it is CNN after all, but I do watch them some.

I don't know if Trump is a globalist, do you think he is?  Scaramucci said he was.

2 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Project wha??   I can't watch CNN for too long, it is CNN after all, but I do watch them some.

I don't know if Trump is a globalist, do you think he is?  Scaramucci said he was.

Mockingbird. I don’t watch at all. There is no safe dose.

I don’t understand how you could not know. Are you trying to know? I don’t  recommend getting sidetracked by dummies CNN tries to put in front of you.

9 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Korben,

Scaramucci qualified this to Laura Ingraham after she busted him.

Start at 2:47:

Having a robust interaction with other countries from an "America first" posture (Scaramucci's meaning for globalism) is different than the one world order police state kind of globalism (the Soros version that the Bushes, Clintons and Obama were working toward).

Scaramucci is a dork for using that term on CNN to a pro-Clinton and pro-Obama audience with a different meaning than the one they habitually use.

btw - I like the Mooch a lot, but man does he have a mouth... Even when he talks softly...

He loves the taste of his own foot...

Michael

btw - Has anybody noticed that while President Trump is leading the mainstream media around by the nose on DACA in classic push-pull persuasion sequences, ICE raided 7-Elevens all over the country for illegal aliens? And nobody's talking much about this?

All the mainstream media wants to talk about is DACA and predict President Trump's demise.

Dorks...

Michael

Michael wrote: Posted Saturday at 02:27 PM

In case anyone missed the subtlety of President Trump's three tweets above about his intelligence, let me point out a couple of things . . . . 1. President Trump wrote: "Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart."  Notice that vernacular use of "like"? This is designed to get people to mock it. And I'm seeing anti-Trump people all over the place biting at the bait. end quote

Sometimes he is channeling Archie Bunker for laughs. Peter