Donald Trump

A Twitter Tale of Two Trumps

First: Leaving Iowa:

Second: Going to NH debate:

:smile:

Michael

Catch Trump's shit-eating grin right as the booing started.

(They were mostly establishment folks, anyway. Trump even complained during the debate that he couldn't get tickets for his own people. The establishment donors had gotten them all.)

The context, which is chopped off in this video, is that Cruz said how he got Iowans to vote for him even though he was against corn subsidies, whereas his competitors had pandered to the voters and even had the governor on their side. Then the clip starts.

But that's a classic shit-eating grin.

I can't do a better one, myself, and I do a great one. :smile:

Man, it feels good to see Trump stand up to peer pressure like that.

Michael

Give DT full credit for an amazing race so far ,

NH is gonna be the shock of all shocks - even if he pulls out a small victory .

I do very much agree with REB that basically 75% of the vote will go to the big 3 .

Rubio does better than THEY say , Trump does worse and I think Cruz gets smacked around like a freaking Piñata .

I think the Rubio "gaff" was similar to the Regan "there you go again."

I caught the following the moment right as it happened during the debate. Why? Because I'm like that. I saw me so to speak.

But I also thought that I didn't expect to see anyone write about it. Not in today's culture. So I didn't pay any further attention to it.

How pleasantly surprised I was to to see the following article later:

The Classiest Debate Moment That No-One Noticed – Never Leave A Good Man Down…

by sundance

February 7, 2016

The Last Refuge

Basically, the moment was at the beginning of the debate as the candidates were entering. Ben Carson didn't hear his name to go on stage (it looked to me like ABC's monitor sound sucked because this was not the only glitch). When Trump came up behind Carson, rather than pass him, he stood with him, thus diffusing a situation where people would (most likely) later criticize Carson for being dense. Now, if they did that, they had to criticize Trump for being dense, too. And in stagecraft, nobody can seriously say that about him.

Notice all the other candidates that were behind them passed without hesitation.

I do stuff like what Trump did. Almost without thinking. It's not altruism. It's elegance. (Me being elegant is a sight to behold, I suppose, but there it is. :) )

I still wasn't going to post this, though, because it was only one person who wrote about it and I didn't want to get into a lot of blah blah blah from anti-Trumpers. :smile:

Then Sarah Palin notice it, too. So what the hell. Let me do my part:

New Hampshire Debate Busts the Real TrumpNew Hampshire Voters: I'm glad you've gotten to know more of the real Donald...

Posted by

Sarah Palin

on 

Sunday, February 7, 2016

When people accuse Trump of this or that, especially bullying, I see the above in him. I see it in his buildings, his TV shows, his books, and everything he produces. I even see it in his wonderful family.

Look at what a man says and what he does. You will find his soul in what he does. The words are merely the writing on the wrapper.

So take that, you anti-Trumpers.

Michael

There's a Texas dude who, awhile back, had one debate slip that finished him because the humor in the mainstream was devastating.

Anybody remember this?

Michael

I freaking love Maria Bartiromo !!!

I caught the following the moment right as it happened during the debate. Why? Because I'm like that. I saw me so to speak.

But I also thought that I didn't expect to see anyone write about it. Not in today's culture. So I didn't pay any further attention to it.

How pleasantly surprised I was to to see the following article later:

The Classiest Debate Moment That No-One Noticed – Never Leave A Good Man Down…

by sundance

February 7, 2016

The Last Refuge

Basically, the moment was at the beginning of the debate as the candidates were entering. Ben Carson didn't hear his name to go on stage (it looked to me like ABC's monitor sound sucked because this was not the only glitch). When Trump came up behind Carson, rather than pass him, he stood with him, thus diffusing a situation where people would (most likely) later criticize Carson for being dense. Now, if they did that, they had to criticize Trump for being dense, too. And in stagecraft, nobody can seriously say that about him.

Notice all the other candidates that were behind them passed without hesitation.

I do stuff like what Trump did. Almost without thinking. It's not altruism. It's elegance. (Me being elegant is a sight to behold, I suppose, but there it is. :smile: )

I still wasn't going to post this, though, because it was only one person who wrote about it and I didn't want to get into a lot of blah blah blah from anti-Trumpers. :smile:

Then Sarah Palin notice it, too. So what the hell. Let me do my part:

<script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>

New Hampshire Debate Busts the Real TrumpNew Hampshire Voters: I'm glad you've gotten to know more of the real Donald...

Posted by Sarah Palin on Sunday, February 7, 2016

When people accuse Trump of this or that, especially bullying, I see the above in him. I see it in his buildings, his TV shows, his books, and everything he produces. I even see it in his wonderful family.

Look at what a man says and what he does. You will find his soul in what he does. The words are merely the writing on the wrapper.

So take that, you anti-Trumpers.

Michael

Totally classy move !!!!

Still going to lose big ( both of them , well all of them except MR )

Big Props DT !!!!

Agreed.

I noticed it also.

Both men showed real class.

Mother Jones is not amused. I don't think the left knows how to handle in-your-face refusal to comply.

Donald Trump Just Crossed a New Line in American Politics

This dude is even having trouble tut-tut-tutting...

:)

(btw - I'm posting this to get the ball rolling after that massive shakeup of an upgrade.)

Michael

Trump was surprised in Iowa 

Tonight Trump will be surprised in NH and do worse than the polls indicate 

The war is starting , and he is now using a strategy that folks on this board would attack if Bush's sons attacked Trump . Barbara Bush was a magnificent first lady , and yeah she spoke against Trump but she was first lady . Getting your boys to jump Bush , I think that is real bush league ( no pun intended ) .

Pussy talk and how DT played that comment , cute - oh yeah . Presidential - no . 

Do I want my President standing up allowing another candidate to be called a pussy - no . Will it backfire ( outside of the rah rah rah rally ) , yep !!!!

Jeb Bush is not having a nervous breakdown , but I think that DT is headed for a real big meltdown .

13 hours ago, KorbenDallas said:

Jeb Bush is surging in polls, and Trump is going after him on twitter.. and his sons on Fox:

Jeb Bush ran a state , Barbara Bush was first freaking lady and is 90 and still brilliant .

This kid with his slicked back hair has done nothing lifetime with the exception of being his fathers correct sperm to fertilize his moms egg . He has no place calling Jeb Bush weak , little bitch needs a smack across his face for that . 

6 hours ago, Marc said:

Pussy talk and how DT played that comment , cute - oh yeah . Presidential - no . 

Do I want my President standing up allowing another candidate to be called a pussy - no . Will it backfire ( outside of the rah rah rah rally ) , yep !!!!

Marc,

In compensation,  Katrina Pierson  says Trump is single-handedly restoring freedom of speech in America. And she was referencing the pussy comment.

:)

Michael

I love the fact that The Donald has a sharp, articulate and attractive woman as his spokesperson.

Michael, I thought you should have the honor of making the first post...some are scared and some are getting disguised!!!!                                                                                                                                     

Crow bird graphics

Crows animal graphics

A...

Michael,

Thanks so much for posting that clip of Donald Trump and Ben Carson! :smile:

I started watching later after it had started and missed it.

That totally spontaneous gesture revealed his character.

I'm impressed... as little things like that mean more to me than any of the other stuff.

Donald has my respect.

Greg

Greg,

Trump's life is full of things like that. I think the way a person does charity says a lot about them. Rand herself gave charity to certain people all her life, yet never talked about it.

Once you start digging into Trump, you come across one story after another where he found someone who was in a bad situation, then paid off their mortgage, or mobilized people to get them some money, or got them something they needed badly, etc. And, even being one who touts his own horn, he has rarely talked about those cases.

There are few politicians I know of who would act the way George Washington did during the Revolutionary War with captured soldiers who lived in America. He would take them to the enemy line and let them go in exchange for their promise to not fight anymore. I easily see Trump doing that kind of thing, all his bluster notwithstanding. As opposed to, say, the "compassionate conservative" neocon, who I could never imagine doing that. (And, as an aside, like George Washington, I see Trump winning US wars if he has to fight them as opposed to the other guys. :) )

Michael