Massacre... a consequence of US leaving Iraq...

moralist

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Brant, the context was lacking. I think you were expressing dismay that Canada too has controversial cop shooting unarmed citizen situations (and hasn't otherwise escaped urban gang violence, cop-killings, school massacres, suicide by cop and hundreds of missing and murdered aboriginal women).

For those not following the Canadian case, a Toronto police constable was charged with second-degree murder and attempted murder for the on-duty shooting death of a teenager on a streetcar. The cop's name is James Forcillo, and the 18-year old's name was Sammy Yatim. That's the context for Brant's use of "meld." For you googlers.

Brant, the Crown (prosecution service) moves slowly. The trial may begin as early as next month.

Hey come on dude...

You need to empathize with him.

From what I heard he lost ten (10) cartons of cigarettes on a soccer bet ... on the Hawthorn vs. Geelong game and because of losing all that dentention "money, e.g., cigarettes, his bitch broke up with him.

So c'mon, the guy was having a really bad day,

By the way, could you post some photos of Muslims who you wish to provide a safe haven for?

Thanks.

A...

Heck, he could've got ten cartons back from his Shi'ite booty stash. I can't empathise with someone who didn't use his common sense. Maybe he's an apostate.

I don't think it matters what a muslim looks like, so long as they transparently oppose Shariah and the jihad doctrines of their prophet. Apart from the Ayan Hirsi Ali's of this world, who I love, I'd welcome this guy:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2014/08/23/muslim-intimidation-eid-sermon/14445117/

But many of his harassers, if not naturalised citizens, should be deported, and the Imam arrested for harassment, or something.

And then there is this guy:

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4433.htm

Be more selective, screw " open" immigration, reduce the number of people allowed in (equally) but do VERY vigorous screening and INCREASE wait times. It is your country you don't even have to give reasons why an application is rejected. But whoever runs immigration should have Mossad like ability to do their research into applicants backgrounds. THIS is were the NSA should be concentrating their efforts for security, future citizens and new citizens. The tzairnoff (however you spell the bombers names)brothers should have never happened. Chechen rebels and affiliates? Really? Get real.

Can't argue with that, Jules. That's a bigger step in the right direction than simply locking up criminals.

That saying "give someone an inch and they take a mile" applies here. The west has screwed up left right and center. The road to hell is paved with good intentions also applies when It comes to the multicultural screw ups we have done to ourselves. WEE don't have to accommodate their shitty fuxored culture/religion. It is up to THEM to live by our laws and freeking well suck it up or go live elsewhere.

You really cannot collectively say they are ALL bad though. I personally have been friends and am friends with many. They themselves may attribute their outstanding character to Allah but they are good people dispite their beliefs. I also know some "Christians" that are the worse backstabbing dishonest cocksuckers you'll ever meet!

What it boils down to is the west has to draw a line in the sand and MEAN it! Including demanding the removal of their damn head dress in a court if law as people have a right to face their accusers!

And is still screwing up, which is why I think the context between Israel and somewhere like the UK is very different. Here's the tip of one iceberg in the UK. They are invoking Khaybar and Muhammad's slaughter of the Jews.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=63eHGJKInDE

Israel has nothing like that to deal with on the inside, but in the UK it has well and firmly taken root.

Britain will become more like Israel in dealing with Islamists. Are there any Islamists in Israel or just some Muslims?

When France realizes it's going to be literally taken over politically, it'll chuck democracy for authoritarianism.

It's going to be interesting.

--Brant

Jihad is a choice--the choice of death

I hope none of these savages know how to fly these things, and that if they don't that they give it a shot. It might make for some entertaining diversions for Mr T's idiot program.

http://www.dw.de/islamic-state-captures-tabqa-air-base-in-syria/a-17874883

From the article:

The SANA state news agency also confirmed that the government had lost the air base, saying troops "are successfully reassembling after evacuating the airport and are continuing to strike precise blows at the terrorist groups in the area."

Translated: We got our ass kicked.

Hey come on dude...

You need to empathize with him.

From what I heard he lost ten (10) cartons of cigarettes on a soccer bet ... on the Hawthorn vs. Geelong game and because of losing all that dentention "money, e.g., cigarettes, his bitch broke up with him.

So c'mon, the guy was having a really bad day,

By the way, could you post some photos of Muslims who you wish to provide a safe haven for?

Thanks.

A...

Heck, he could've got ten cartons back from his Shi'ite booty stash. I can't empathise with someone who didn't use his common sense. Maybe he's an apostate.

I don't think it matters what a muslim looks like, so long as they transparently oppose Shariah and the jihad doctrines of their prophet. Apart from the Ayan Hirsi Ali's of this world, who I love, I'd welcome this guy:

http://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2014/08/23/muslim-intimidation-eid-sermon/14445117/

But many of his harassers, if not naturalised citizens, should be deported, and the Imam arrested for harassment, or something.

And then there is this guy:

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4433.htm

Richard:

Now come clean tell me you wouldn't want to spend a weekend with this kinky feminist Egyptian anti-Sharia bitch!!

WARNING GRAPHIC

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/25/Egyptian-Feminist-Poops-on-ISIS-Flag

Britain will become more like Israel in dealing with Islamists. Are there any Islamists in Israel or just some Muslims?

When France realizes it's going to be literally taken over politically, it'll chuck democracy for authoritarianism.

It's going to be interesting.

--Brant

Jihad is a choice--the choice of death

If by Islamists you mean muslims who believe in the supremacy of Islam then sure, there's bound to be Islamists in Israel. Perhaps plenty of them.

Richard:

Now come clean tell me you wouldn't want to spend a weekend with this kinky feminist Egyptian anti-Sharia bitch!!

WARNING GRAPHIC

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/08/25/Egyptian-Feminist-Poops-on-ISIS-Flag

Eeek! That's a bit scary, but good on her for doing what she had to do. She has something in common with Terry Jones.

A bit on the disgusting side, wouldn't you say?

Well yeah, it's pretty disgusting, but less disgusting than beheading Robert Foley.

The beheading of the journalist was just plain murder.

On the other hand the young women were trying to express a principle. Doing it the way they were doing it distracts from any line of argument.

Ba'al Chatzaf

Gotta admit that after noting her boldness initially, this is way too much, and over the top.

More of a "look at me!" statement by this woman, that will turn off moderate Muslim women who may otherwise be sympathetic to becoming liberalized. It distracts, as Baal said.