Massacre... a consequence of US leaving Iraq...

moralist

Gotta admit that after noting her boldness initially, this is way too much, and over the top.

More of a "look at me!" statement by this woman, that will turn off moderate Muslim women who may otherwise be sympathetic to becoming liberalized. It distracts, as Baal said.

That is pure speculation on your part as to her motivations. If she's simply motivated to get attention by shocking people she could do it with a lot less danger to her life very easily. Personally, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt until I know more about her (not that I want to) and can make a proper objective judgement. She may very well be motivated at her outrage at the savages. If she is, then I gave forgive her for her gross way of expressing herself outrage.

The beheading of Robert Foley was just a murder.

Please watch this video and then tell me if it's just a murder. Watch it all the way through. What's really noticeable, aside from the butchering of three Christians, is the casual nature of the crowd. It's like they are having a pleasant get together on a nice spring day. There are kids there, wandering among the crowd and up to the victims, as if it is all just a normal everyday thing. This is Islam in action. This is deserving of outrage and of much worse than crapping on the Islamic State flag.

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=fb15e1711210

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's enough.

That video was made so useful idiots would spread it around. The more this works the more it will happen. Then the law of contracting returns means they'll have to do even more horrible things to get your attention--in order to be Jihad big and the biggest Jihad big. This is Big Dickism in action. You and them.

--Brant

ISIS is surrounded. Kurds to the north in their mountain fastness and Shia to the south and Syria's Assad to the west and out in the open with no real place to go or hide. Since they have decided to terrorize and butcher, everyone will end up fighting them. Saudi Arabian rulers are going to be shit scared to death about internal strife and disintegration and may use their considerable air power to blow them up and cut them down. The longer it takes and the more idiots who go there to fight for them the more will be killed there. Better killed there than living anywhere.

It's a video turn-your-gut war. Where are the videos of the 200 million and more slaughtered by governments in the last century? Jihad is a small time pus infection come to a head splattering out here and there.

--Brant

China is the real problem for the US and Iran for Israel--Ukraine is western insane looking for a nuclear exchange

Sorry it upset you, Brant. I disagree with your assessment though. Perhaps whoever put it on the net was showing the size of his dick, or perhaps not. Neither of us know. Nor does it matter. My motivation in linking to the video, which predates the Islamic State, was just to show the reality. If we lose this war against Islam, it will be because the West didn't face facts. Useful idiots aren't the ones who want people to wake up and smell the coffee, they are the ones who aim to keep people ignorant for the sake of feeling good. People such as the Catholic Archbishop of Brisbane who claims that the Islamic State has nothing to with Islam, or President Obama who says the same (if Obama is not complicit with the jihadists then he is ignorant like the Bishop), and all the other people who claim that Islam has nothing to do with it and that anyone who says it does is a racist, bigoted, Islamophobe. The world is rampant with it.

There is a program here in Australia called Q & A in which a panel of prominent people, drawn from scientists, politicians, journalists, activists, writers, artists, etc, are asked questions from a studio audience and viewers. First up on Monday was a teenage girl who asked about the Islamic State and the beheading of Robert Foley. I can't remember the exact question, but I remember the answer. First to answer was a Muslim woman from some Muslim women's institute. She started by saying that Muslims are horrified by the beheading, and then launched into a whole lot of moral relativism about Israel, Western atrocities, and how the West is just as bad, etc. Then she moved on to claiming the Islamic State has nothing to do with Islam, and Islam teaches peace, etc. The rest of the panel all wanted to show their compassionate credentials and agreed with her. That young teenage girl would have gone away completely misled and still as ignorant as before she asked the question.

Michael says that the Islamic State is probably going to be the tipping point where opposition to Islamic supremacism comes flooding out. I hope so, but I think Michael is wrong. I don't think a sense of humanity is innate. I think it entirely depends on the ideas held in the mind. If that Muslim spokeswoman is typical of how Muslims are thinking in general, then there will never be any tipping point. A tipping point can only come when Muslims stop passing the buck for their religion and actually take ownership of what it is creating. Until then there will be nothing but a continuing deception and the ongoing moral relativist attack against the West.

Muslims are a substantial (demographic) threat to a few European countries. Hamas is not. Those guys in Iraq are not. The last are top to bottom incredibly stupid. If there is one thing a state is good at is forceful and violent repression of force fed challenges to its authority. That Iraq is weak that way right now doesn't mean it will stay that way for long, not with that religious divide, not with an Iranian backup. The war against Assad turned in his favor a while back and ISIS won't change that. Above all ISIS is doomed by topography. No trees, no mountains, no nothing. I suspect ISIS started as a faction fighting Assad, found it too tough so it segued into Iraq and now, after what success it had there, it's backwashing into Syria from whence it came. I don't know if this scenario is true and it doesn't really matter. Its fighters have seized and occupied an out in the open killing zone and they will now be killed.

There are all kinds of bad things we can say about Muslims and how they sanction Jihad and other like crap. Only when you look closer it starts to fragment depending on where they are and what sect they belong to, etc.

Visual representations are extremely powerful and plow away rational thoughts and considerations if favor, in this case, of going-to-war-alligator-brained panty raids. I went on a panty raid once in college. There were at least 30 of us. You could feel the synergistic power. It was aborted by one campus cop, proving that the power was a hot air balloon easily pricked.

OL is not a replacement for bomb-the-mosques LP's SLOP. OL KASSes KASS.

--Brant

The only way to "kill" Islam is to replace in the people's minds a better system of thought.

Only the "people" can do that, over a long period of time. It's, btw, no system of "thought" at all. What will happen is thoughts about how to wage more effective JIHAD by the JIHADists, short term. Over the next hundred years Muslims will be isolated and neutralized if not driven out of Europe rather than allowed to attain any critical cultural and political mass. (Forget any economic mass; they ain't up to it. They live off the state and the state will eventually starve them if it needs to.) If necessary, democracy will be pushed aside by state power. Essentially, France will be the obvious and major battlefield and I expect a countervailing de Gaulle will take over. France let Algeria go in the 1960s. Too bad for France they didn't do more to cut it off by not letting Algerians into France proper. Now all will suffer.

Anybody notice that the ideas and ideals of Ayn Rand, insofar they are American, don't travel and are being meat-grinded down right here in the USA? Americanism is individualism incarnate, harnessed from the get-go by an elected king and his minions in all branches of government spreading over the centuries like a gross cancer eating the host.

--Brant

there's hope, folks, there is hope!

ISIS, Boko Harem, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbolleh, Muslim Brotherhood... ALL have the same anti-Western civilization goal:

kill infidels, establish a Caliphate, enforce Sharia law

It's a mistake to regard them as separate. They're all heads on the same Islamic fascist Hydra.

Greg

ISIS, Boko Harem, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbolleh, Muslim Brotherhood... ALL have the same anti-Western civilization goal:

It's a mistake to regard them as separate. They're all heads on the same Islamic fascist Hydra.

Greg

Well, if you cut off one or two heads the remaining heads might take notice and take up gardening.

--Brant

The NY Times' technical folks did an excellent job with this interactive map - between two (2) rivers - Tigres and Euphrates which reaches so far back into human mythology and is reputed to be the location of the Garden of Eden...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/03/world/middleeast/syria-iraq-isis-rogue-state-along-two-rivers.html

Greg

Well, if you cut off one or two heads the remaining heads might take notice and take up gardening.

--Brant

People who do evil can never be completely destroyed... only held in check by good people.

Greg

The NY Times' technical folks did an excellent job with this interactive map - between two (2) rivers - Tigres and Euphrates which reaches so far back into human mythology and is reputed to be the location of the Garden of Eden...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/07/03/world/middleeast/syria-iraq-isis-rogue-state-along-two-rivers.html

Quote from the article.

The militant group called the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria seemed to surprise many American and Iraqi officials with the recent gains it made in its violent campaign to create a new religious state.

Only stupid idiots could be surprised.

When the government announced that America was defeated by leaving Iraq... a vacuum was created for evil people to fill.

Greg

When the government announced that America was defeated by leaving Iraq... a vacuum was created for evil people to fill.

Greg

Just go back and chop them up and throw them out. It would be easy now that they've revealed themselves for what they really are and out in the open too boot. If you want to kill them, there they are. It's the greatest sitting-duck situation I've ever seen.

--Brant

Brant said:

Muslims are a substantial (demographic) threat to a few European countries. Hamas is not. Those guys in Iraq are not. The last are top to bottom incredibly stupid. If there is one thing a state is good at is forceful and violent repression of force fed challenges to its authority. That Iraq is weak that way right now doesn't mean it will stay that way for long,

This whole discussion reminds me of Gail Wynand and his final realisation that he had no power. Yes, it's possible to scatter the Islamic State (and I hope it happens. The value in it is that they don't establish themselves for any length of time, thus becoming increasingly legitimate as a Caliphate to Muslims worldwide.) but that doesn't mean any weakening of the global Jihad. The Islamic State is simply another jihad group, the most successful one to date. Scatter them, and the goal of establishing a Caliphate will still remain, and the numbers supporting the idea might have even increased. In Islamic history Caliphates were established exactly as is being played out in front of us. Through power struggles between Muslim groups and against infidels until one is established.

There are all kinds of bad things we can say about Muslims and how they sanction Jihad and other like crap.

The Qur'an, the examples of the prophet, and the great Islamic scholars sanction Jihad, not everyday Muslims. Not every muslim is required to take part in the lesser Jihad, btw. It only takes a few to strike terror into the hearts of non-muslims. Only a Caliph has the authority to call all Muslims to war.

Only when you look closer it starts to fragment depending on where they are and what sect they belong to, etc.

As pointed out, you can scatter IS to the four winds, but it doesn't fragment what we are up against. It is still there as cohesive as it ever was, because it exists in the minds of Islamic supremacists everywhere. When IS make recruits they do not make them from within the Islamic State. They make them from without, from the greater global muslim community, and they gain those recruits by appealing to the Qur'an, the examples of the prophet, and what the great Islamic scholars have to say. They think long-term and they are unrelenting. Smashing the IS won't stop them. They need to be demoralised as to the efficacy and morality of Islam itself. The dream needs to be smashed.

Michael says that the Islamic State is probably going to be the tipping point where opposition to Islamic supremacism comes flooding out. I hope so, but I think Michael is wrong.

If you're talking about me, this has nothing to do with anything I have written anywhere.

Sorry if I mistook you.

Over the next hundred years Muslims will be isolated and neutralized if not driven out of Europe rather than allowed to attain any critical cultural and political mass.

Maybe, but it depends on how deep multiculturalism has managed to penetrate. It might be that Europe becomes subsumed by Islam and you have an even greater looking across the shores to America. Regardless of whether you are right or wrong though, your idea of what will happen shows the real need to deal with the issue as soon as possible, rather than later. Fight it now and less lives will be lost. Fight it later, and it doesn't bear thinking about.

Best way to stop the spread of Islam in the west as far as I can tell is this:

Instantly and irreversibly revoke all welfare benefits and social programs.

It would have a huge effect, but it isn't going to happen. First and foremost, there needs to be a widespread knowledge of what Islam is among Westerners. There's a big machine in motion aiming to ensure that that never happens.

Jules:

An idea worth a trial piece of legislation with an irrevocable sunset clause at five (5) years.

A...

I figure if you use the "five (5) year plan paradigm," fascist statist Fisher would buy in quickly.

Best way to stop the spread of Islam in the west as far as I can tell is this:

Instantly and irreversibly revoke all welfare benefits and social programs.

It would have a huge affect, but it isn't going to happen. First and foremost, there needs to be a widespread knowledge of what Islam is among Westerners. There's a big machine in motion aiming to ensure that that never happens.

effect (not affect)

Revoking welfare benefits wouldn't stop the spread of Islam, but would it would certainly unmask the charade of police power.

U.S. electorate is not going to repeal the Welfare State and in fact you don't want them to stop taxing productive households, because you know damn fine what would happen next if tens of millions of moochers were cut off. Our cities would burn, shops looted, roads and gas stations closed. [COGGIG, p.49]

Wolf:

I am not so sure that that would happen if we stated simply in the legislation that any current recipient would continue to receive their benefits.

There will be no new additions to "most" [75%] of the welfare programs effective as of 12:01 the day following passage.

This would also come with a complete cessation of immigration for Five (5) years with a sunset clause.

Then, if the result was what you described, so be it.

It would be the equivalent of a purgative cleansing fast on a societal level.

A...