Massacre... a consequence of US leaving Iraq...

moralist

Wolf:

I am not so sure that that would happen if we stated simply in the legislation that any current recipient would continue to receive their benefits.

New wetbacks, new Baby Daddy pregnancies, new gangbangers in ER ineligible?

Second question: why should current recipients continue to receive benefits?

Government spending is headed to 50% of GDP, just like WWII maximum pain.

16fivethirtyeight-gov4-blog480.jpg

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question one, yes, unless all the progressives and Gary would fund a system that would service these folks as a pure charity.

As to question two (2), partially as an intelligent response to extortion and as insurance. Additionally, I would have no problem whatsoever of shooting looters.

Might even be nice and use whatever technology we have that would just make them go to sleep for a day.

There is a second reason to continue that commitment that the government made to folks.

However, there would be serious scrutiny of every recipient and unless they were not disabled and homebound they would have to report every week to satellite verifiers which I would outsource.

A...

I don't know how we recover from martial law (lost production, casualties, Wall Street crash). On the other hand, it's sort of inevitable.

Current state, political outlook, growth of entitlements, stagnant household income, workforce participation = slow grind down.

Rep. Ryan (R, Wis.) and Sen. King (R, Idaho) on talk radio yesterday: "compassionate"..."best possible education for every child"

However, you agree that staying on this path will absolutely crash everything with the same riots and destruction.

Let's cull the herd if it has to be done.

It will be horrendous.

However, the folks that walk through those times will be the folks who can begin again and should avoid the mistakes that inevitably got us here.

A...

However, you agree that staying on this path will absolutely crash everything with the same riots and destruction.

Let's cull the herd if it has to be done.

It will be horrendous.

However, the folks that walk through those times will be the folks who can begin again and should avoid the mistakes that inevitably got us here.

A...

Call the guy "Adam."

That's all you'll need--and his rib.

--Brant

This is the thing, America on its current path is going to be and already is in serious trouble. What happened to the stock market with quantitative easing is a long protracted bloated stagnant bubble. It is going to pop. Regardless of whether the government WANts to continue bleeding America dry to feed welfare recipients it soon will no longer be able to.

It should dump welfare now. The REASON there is a huge influx of illegals crossing the borders is NOT to live the American dream. They are here because they know they will get instant welfare. (Also IS and other terrorists are using the Mexican border for ease of access.

America was NOT founded on welfare. Those who are actually American in spirit, those that embrace capitalism in the coming chaos will not only survive but will thrive. Those who do not will starve or move to another country that is not yet gutted. Double slap in the face of America is those who are actively seeking its destruction and bleeding it for everything it can while the ship goes down. Let them starve. The sooner the better. Then America can rebuild itself.

How many companies (even Burger King relocated to Canada because of a less punishing corporate tax structure) are fleeing to Ireland to save 100million+ in taxes. Hundreds!

America needs to get back to being independent resourceful, proud and strong.

America needs to embrace the concept of trading for dollars. (Francisco speech)

How many companies (even Burger King relocated to Canada because of a less punishing corporate tax structure) are fleeing to Ireland to save 100million+ in taxes. Hundreds!

Of course! :laugh:

They're shrugging just like Ayn Rand predicted they would, and I find that personally satisfying. I wouldn't be surprised if things got bad enough for the government to actually pass a "Directive 10-289" styled law to try to prevent businesses from escaping.

Greg

It doesn't matter what America does.

As long as I live by American values

even if no one else does...

...I'm America. :smile:

Greg

question one, yes, unless all the progressives and Gary would fund a system that would service these folks as a pure charity.

As to question two (2), partially as an intelligent response to extortion and as insurance. Additionally, I would have no problem whatsoever of shooting looters.

Might even be nice and use whatever technology we have that would just make them go to sleep for a day.

You would murder people whose politics you don't agree with. And for what? In the name of freedom? And I'm the evil fascist? Jesus fucking Christ dude...

Of course! :laugh:

They're shrugging just like Ayn Rand predicted they would, and I find that personally satisfying. I wouldn't be surprised if things got bad enough for the government to actually pass a "Directive 10-289" styled law to try to prevent businesses from escaping.

Greg

They already are. The only reason Burger King was able to relocate was with the purchase of the Canadian Tim Hortons franchise. 11billion to buy it. This was not a stipulation from the Canadian side but a US policy that to relocate you had to prove a substantial amount of your customer base/business resides in the country you are relocating to.

Soon they may close that stipulation as well.

Gary:

So since you assumed, rather than ask a qualifying question, you retract what you posted correct?

A...

Greg

And your dog?

--Brant

better check him out

Thank you Gary...

NY City rules - no harm, no foul.

A...

Greg

And your dog?

--Brant

better check him out

I don't have a dog.

Greg

A person who is looting is not a law abiding citizen and are in a mob fueled frenzy of violence. It isn't murder to shoot a looter, it's self defence.

I thought he ment "looters" in the Randian sense.

That's not really much of a distinction, Gary...

The creatures Ayn Rand identified as looters are just worthless bureaucratic parasites who produce nothing useful and only exist by leeching off of what others produce.

Greg

Have you ever had dogs Greg?

Yes. :smile:

I had Scotties and loved them. We chose not to have dogs or cats so as to grow food without needing to contend with feces.

But the wildlife! Rabbits, deer, bears, woodchucks, lizards, birds (bombs away!).

My four cats stay indoors 24/7 every day of the week every month of the year and every year of the decade (so far for two of them).

I suggest indoor hydro for you. Use the living room or guest bedroom.

--Brant