Massacre... a consequence of US leaving Iraq...

moralist

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bullseye, Michael.

By then, it will be all out World War between Western civilization and the Islamic fascists.

Greg

There may be such a war but do not be too anxious to have it. We might loose this one. War with the Islamic Fascists means war with the Islamic domains, the dar as Salaam whose population is 1.2 billion and which has people placed all over the world. The fascists and fanatics are well embedded in the population as a whole so we would end up killing tens of millions, perhaps even hundreds of millions and still not get all the fascist bastards. And if there is such a war two broad oceans will not protect the continental United States this time, as it did back in the 1940s.

Ba'al Chatzaf

When there is all out war, it will be completely beyond any individual's control...

...but one day push will come to an Armegeddon shove.

Greg

Bullseye, Michael.

By then, it will be all out World War between Western civilization and the Islamic fascists.

Greg

There may be such a war but do not be too anxious to have it. We might loose this one. War with the Islamic Fascists means war with the Islamic domains, the dar as Salaam whose population is 1.2 billion and which has people placed all over the world. The fascists and fanatics are well embedded in the population as a whole so we would end up killing tens of millions, perhaps even hundreds of millions and still not get all the fascist bastards. And if there is such a war two broad oceans will not protect the continental United States this time, as it did back in the 1940s.

Ba'al Chatzaf

When there is all out war, it will be completely beyond any individual's control...

Greg

And you can't wait, can you?

Go ahead and tell what's going to happen, Greg: the Lord is going to allow enough bloodletting to go down to make even the Beheading Beattle Blush.

All in the name of love.

Makes all the sense in the world.

Bullseye, Michael.

Greg

Ba'al Chatzaf

Greg

And you can't wait, can you?

It's completely beyond a matter of waiting or not waiting, because I have absolutely no personal responsibility for, or any control over what evil people freely choose to do. I only have control over what I do. Only how I respond to any situation is completely under my control. And so my response is to build an ark.

Go ahead and tell what's going to happen, Greg:

Same thing that's happening right now:

People are getting exactly what they deserve as the consequences of their own actions.

the Lord is going to allow enough bloodletting to go down to make even the Beheading Beattle Blush.

All in the name of love.

Makes all the sense in the world.

It's common for secularists to angrily blame (unjustly accuse) God for the evil that people choose to do. All I can say is that you're unjustly accusing the wrong person. It's just like those silly adolescent liberals who angrily blame (unjustly accuse) guns for murderers.

Childish displaced anger is the result of not thinking things through.

Greg

There ARE good muslims out there, the problem as I see it is the west's refusal to use techniques like the Israeli's in ferreting out the moles/radicals etc. They informed us long ago what we shouldddd be doing to protect our airline's security and we ignored them. We still ignore them. I would feel much safer flying anywhere on an Israeli jet than on a Canadian or American one...

Also one cannot ignore that within Israel there are over a million muslims living quiet happily and peacefully. They cherish living in Israel because in their homeland groups like ISIS would kill them for not following ISIS's brand of Islam.

Maybe the answer is to screen better, protect the western values better and just get the hell out of the Middle East completely. Don't trade with them, don't help them militarily or otherwise and just let them kill one another until they have their own enlightenment period. It makes no sense to support the "left" hand of Islam vs the "right" hand of Islam. Just leave them rot with their own choices. (And let them self destruct/kill one another). I do however support the aid given the Yazidi people and help them relocate out of that mess.

Maybe ostracism will in fact work the best. No monetary aid, no technology, no medical advances, no export of food. Just pull out completely. Then if they attack us, kill the living shit out of them.

As an aside I too was against the Iraq invasion. When Chrétien stood up to Bush and basically said "fuck you" I was pretty proud of him even though I did not like the liberal party.

In other words, quarantine them. That's exactly the approach required, along with an explicit identification of what is being quarantined and why it isn't compatible with a civilised and prosperous world. That won't be happening any time soon though, Jules. Not until Multiculturalism, Environmentalism, Moral relativism, and all the rest of the bilge that is dominating peoples minds is gone, or at least has retreated somewhat. And as someone pointed out, Islam is now well established within Western countries itself:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/facebook-riddled-with-australian-muslims-supporting-isis/story-fnjwmwrh-1227034437804

Wow, see now that is depressing Infidel because that would mean all my favorite baseball players who make that gesture are really hidden ISIS muslims.

The man who calls himself Abu Mansour Al Australi, faceless under a black hoodie, has his right index finger pointed to the skies in what has now become a symbol of IS, alongside graphics of men with raised AK-47s.

Not fair. In fact we should start quarantining anyone who does that!

See how clever they are!

I think I saw a kid at a Little League game do that today.

I am going to report that ISIS child.

A...

Wow, see now that is depressing Infidel because that would mean all my favorite baseball players who make that gesture are really hidden ISIS muslims.

The man who calls himself Abu Mansour Al Australi, faceless under a black hoodie, has his right index finger pointed to the skies in what has now become a symbol of IS, alongside graphics of men with raised AK-47s.

Not fair. In fact we should start quarantining anyone who does that!

See how clever they are!

I think I saw a kid at a Little League game do that today.

I am going to report that ISIS child.

A...

Of course, there needs to be some objective standards applied. Ejecting an Imam who preaches jihad or hatred towards Kafir isn't the same as a kid who happens to hold up his index finger. The index finger, btw, signifies one Ummah.

"The index finger, btw, signifies one Ummah."

Isn't that what German kids call their grandma?

Are
"The index finger, btw, signifies one Ummah."

Isn't that what German kids call their grandma?

Are you making fun of it all? I don't understand the taking so lightly of such a serious issue.

This is where you betray yourself. Not sure if you are an Objectivist.

However, one of the glaring aspects of NBI and the Objectivists that I knew in the '60's is a complete lack of a sense of humor,

It was truly sad to see all these folks wound so tight that they had no sense of joy about life.

A...

I have a very good sense of humour, but I don't know if you're taking the piss out of the quarantine idea or if you are just having a laugh. Just because I am not laughing with you doesn't mean I have betrayed anything, other than perhaps I haven't understood where you're coming from. And no, I don't consider myself an Objectivist, whatever it means to be one. I have read a fair bit of Ayn Rand, and should probably reread it and add to my reading. I think that reality and objectively identifying it matters, and have a huge respect for Objectivism, if that means anything. Anyway, I have no problem with injections of humour, but I do have a problem with taking the piss out of ideas for combatting Jihad. Naturally if that's what you're doing, I wouldn't laugh.

In other words, quarantine them. That's exactly the approach required, along with an explicit identification of what is being quarantined and why it isn't compatible with a civilised and prosperous world. That won't be happening any time soon though, Jules. Not until Multiculturalism, Environmentalism, Moral relativism, and all the rest of the bilge that is dominating peoples minds is gone, or at least has retreated somewhat. And as someone pointed out, Islam is now well established within Western countries itself:

I do not know what country you reside in Infidel.

If it is in the United States, then we can discuss who we are going to quarantine, where and for how long.

And, as you properly pointed out, why.

A...

On another front it seems that the peaceful ones get death threats.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/2014/08/23/Imam-receives-death-threat-says-ISIS-recruiting-in-Canada.html

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/TV+Shows/The+National/ID/2465805829/

This one however hits close to home as this "outstanding member of ISIS" is 2.5 hours from my home. Hope he dies over there....

True Michael.

I don't know what or how the Government can solve this. Higher standards as to who is allowed into the country? Perhaps better enforcement of the oath when one gains citizenship? When an immigrant promises to uphold the values of the United States hold them to it? As in if during a protest someone holds up a sign "Freedom can go to hell Islamic law is everything" mayybe that person should be deported?

Cheering for your homeland's soccer team in the World Cup is one thing, but crying for the death of freedom is another...

However we DO live in countries were the rule of law and the upholding of individual rights is a sacred thing.

If we sink to the level of declaring " all muslims are bad, just exterminate or quarantine them they actually win as we will have lowered ourselves to the level of barbarism we have elevated ourselves from and become no better if not worse than the people of ISIS.

It is still innocent until proven guilty.

I think we can learn some things from Israel.

Why do they use precision laser guided rockets to take out military targets in the attempt to minimize civilian casualties? Why do they continue to offer and provide water, food, medical aide and electricity to an enemy that has sworn to kill them and continues to attempt to rocket attack Israeli civilian centers? I believe it is because the Israeli people are amongst the most loving and compassionate people on earth. To just push the Palestinian people into the sea they would lose what they are as a people and become the monsters half of the world actually accuses them of being.

Reminds me of an old saying: One never soars so high as when he bends down to help a child or a defenceless animal.

I do not think the answer lies in brutality. I believe it lies in the nation(s) becoming strong again. To regain our pride and to embrace capitalism as never before. To drastically reduce welfare, cut away all the red tape to businesses and entrapanuerial spirit and have government just get the hell out of the economy.

One way that government could REALLY see what taxpayers want? On your tax form for what ever amount you "owe"? Have 20% of your taxes go towards spending whatever the government wants. The rest of your taxes ? You should have a list of options as to what the rest goes towards. Police? Check. Courts? Check military? Check welfare? Unchecked etc. you would be amazed at how fast social programs dried up due to lack of funding...

Oh. And secure the god damn Mexican border. It ain't just Mexicans crossing...

I do not know what country you reside in Infidel.

If it is in the United States, then we can discuss who we are going to quarantine, where and for how long.

And, as you properly pointed out, why.

A...

I'm a kiwi living in Australia. What I mean by quarantine is simply what Jules advocated in leaving the Islamic world to its own devices. In other words, isolation. I think that stopping Islamic immigration is needed, withdrawing aid is needed, and kicking out anyone who advocates Islamic supremacism is needed. What might be needed beyond that, if anything, I do not know. That all depends on how bad things become. Bottom line though is, no defence of any sort is possible until what is wrong with Islam and the full nature of what is coming at us, is looked at squarely and honestly in the face. At the moment that isn't happening, and it looks like it's never going to happen. That doesn't bode well for the future in my opinion.