Natanyahu Lowers the Boom

BaalChatzaf

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do have a Neutron bomb tactical weapon, and I would insist on extensive field trials before we start building lots of them, wouldn't ISIS be a perfect target?

We could start at the center point of the ISIS Caliphate which would insure maximum casualties amongst the rabid dogs that are loose there.

A.

ISIS troops and whoever are in the area. Expect collateral damage.

Ba'al Chatzaf '

Collateral damage is a fact of war.

At least whatever structures and infra structures will still exist.

Bottom fucking line, fewer Americans in body bags.

That is my only, and I mean only, focus.

A...

Iraq is naturally dividable into three parts from north to south starting with the Kurds. The Kurds stop ISIS. Because of ISIS the Sunnis are now out of the political equation and will be taken down by the Shiites dividing Iraq in two with Iran de facto controlling most of it. Pretty lousy investment return on the US invasion and investment.

As soon as these ISIS guys start reappearing elsewhere various regimes will immediately move to quash them, especially in Saudi Arabia. Without state sponsorship ISIS will just flair up like a bad case of acne from time to time and place to place.

Muslims are not imprisoned by their religion but by thugs using their religion to control Muslims through terror and threats. The thugs rule them, mostly through overt political means--the state--re-enforced by what Ayn Rand called "witch doctors." When these witches get out on their own you get them becoming the thugs as in Iran or like ISIS in Iraq.

--Brant

bomb the shit out of ISIS; that's what the US should now do considering what it has done it shouldn't have

If we do have a Neutron bomb tactical weapon, and I would insist on extensive field trials before we start building lots of them, wouldn't ISIS be a perfect target?

We could start at the center point of the ISIS Caliphate which would insure maximum casualties amongst the rabid dogs that are loose there.

A.

Ba'al Chatzaf '

A...

Absolutely.

Eradicate as many of the roaches as possible. Use whatever is necessary from our tool box.

Either the roaches die or Americans die. A no brainer.

A.

Ba'al Chatzaf '

A...

Absolutely.

Eradicate as many of the roaches as possible. Use whatever is necessary from our tool box.

In Vietnam Army Special Forces caused relatively little collateral damage, but expended less resources than main line units to get the same result. Unfortunately, it would appear that Daddy's Special Forces are no longer today's Special Forces though even more highly trained. It's just dehumanizing jingoism to call the enemy "roaches" to help swallow loose talk about "collateral damage."

--Brant

In Vietnam Army Special Forces caused relatively little collateral damage, but expended less resources than main line units to get the same result. Unfortunately, it would appear that Daddy's Special Forces are no longer today's Special Forces though even more highly trained. It's just jingoism.

--Brant

You might know of the book I read of a US sniper's experience in Vietnam. Don't remember exactly, but it was calculated that just one in something over every one hundred thousand(!) rounds fired by GI's in that war, found its mark. I hardly need mention the success rate of the sniper.

"It's just dehumanizing jingoism to call the enemy "roaches" to help swallow loose talk about "collateral damage.""

I agree Brant. Individuals can be driven so far off the tracks of sane behavior that they need to be killed or isolated for the safety of others but they remain part of the human family.

"It's just dehumanizing jingoism to call the enemy "roaches" to help swallow loose talk about "collateral damage.""

I agree Brant. Individuals can be driven so far off the tracks of sane behavior that they need to be killed or isolated for the safety of others but they remain part of the human family.

Well, here's the difference: qua human beings we are entitled, especially if victims of the Holocaust, to slowly roast Hitler to death, except as human beings we won't. If he were an invader from Mars, we'd just blow him away in an adrenaline rush. For Hitler as a human being, we'd just flush the toilet (after staking him to an ant hill and covering the bastard with honey).

--Brant

I know, I know: I'm a hypocrite (Hitler first, then I'll get counseling [from a Jewish psychotherapist])

I hardly need mention the success rate of the sniper.

I will, for completeness. One shot, one kill.

A.

Ba'al Chatzaf '

A...

Absolutely.

In Vietnam Army Special Forces caused relatively little collateral damage, but expended less resources than main line units to get the same result. Unfortunately, it would appear that Daddy's Special Forces are no longer today's Special Forces though even more highly trained. It's just dehumanizing jingoism to call the enemy "roaches" to help swallow loose talk about "collateral damage."

--Brant

Hello Brant.

I agree with you, with regard to the Special Forces (Vietnam era) comments. They were a formidable group, to say the least.

On to to your other point. Anyone who is out to kill me or my loved ones because I am not of their religion....is a roach, to be eradicated. Dehumanizing? you bettcha, the roaches earned it.

-J

I do not recognize Islam as being a religion. I view it as a warrior death cult. There are those that follow it mildly and don't take it very seriously. Somewhat how some proclaim "yea I'm christian but I don't go to church or really read the bible every day." I know a few Lebanese "muslims" like this, they drink, eat pizza with bacon on it etc. They love Canada and are glad to get away from the whole Hezzbolah crowd back in Lebanon. HOWEVER they still hate Jews and view them as being in charge of some grand "new world order" screwing with everything, demonizing them without cause. They look at Canada as a playground where they can "be bad muslims" and get away with it. However when they go visit back home they put on their "I'm a good muslim pants" until they return. I learned a lot from them ironically because of my own martial arts training I scared the shit out of them and they loved me for it. One day I had one of them come at me, after I turned him into a pretzel without actually hurting him but demonstrating how seriously I could fuck him up if I so chose to do so they pretty much freeking worshipped the ground I walked on. Weird as hell, but it did show me something. These people only recognize and revere power.

If you show them "don't ever mess with me or I will fuck you up" they believe it. You don't need to swagger it or act like a dick about it but they will leave you alone and be nice to you. (Even if secretly they hate and or fear you).

What is really messed up though is if I were to go to a muslim country and start spewing my belief in individual rights and that you can't treat women like less than goats I would probably get shot for not "respecting their culture." Over here they attempt to bring their shitty culture with them and not only do we who disagree with that culture and speak up against it get castigated for not being "politically correct or culturally sensitive," our stupid governments give them federal benefits on top of it!

We are now seeing muslim youths from Canada going overseas to fight for insurgent forces. ISIS flags flying in Ferguson and abroad. We have the NSA up everyone's ass except for the ones they should be. The west is showing time after time how weak it is to the muslims because we keep accommodating them and taking it up the tailpipe because those in power don't want to "offend" them. All this does is show them "Allah is on our side, they are bending over to appease us therefore we are right!". And they keep at it....

Maybe it is time the west made a true separation of state from religion. At least that religion anyways until such time as Islam truly becomes a religion of peace it should be outlawed and it's practitioners removed from the countries it infests.

A.

Ba'al Chatzaf '

A...

Absolutely.

--Brant

Hello Brant.

I agree with you, with regard to the Special Forces (Vietnam era) comments. They were a formidable group, to say the least.

On to to your other point. Anyone who is out to kill me or my loved ones because I am not of their religion....is a roach, to be eradicated. Dehumanizing? you bettcha, the roaches earned it.

-J

It's really no different than the historical references to evil people as japs or krauts or gooks. As far as I'm concerned, people who do evil have already forfeit their right to a human name.

The problem is, an Islamist attack on American soil will very likely be one that cannot be defended against. Regardless of how many able and willing American Veterans there are.

Greg

Smart move on his part.

Can't find the clip where Rick tells Major Heinrich Strasser that there are neighborhoods in NY City that they should stay out of! One of my favorite scenes.

And of course can't not play this clip...

http://palestineisraelconflict.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/9000-photographs-and-israel-from-1800s-with-no-trace-of-displaced-palestinians/

So after reading this would it be fair to say that the entire Palestinian presence in Israel is that of invaders? That their claims are false? If this is true should they not be forced to evacuate to where they came from?

Smart move on his part.

Can't find the clip where Rick tells Major Heinrich Strasser that there are neighborhoods in NY City that they should stay out of! One of my favorite scenes.

And of course can't not play this clip...

There is an interesting back story to this particular scene. When the scene was blocked out it was originally sketched so that the Nazi officers would be singing the Hoerst Wessel song. But!!!! At the time the movie was being shot, the U.S. was not yet at war with Germany and the international copyright on the Hoerst Wessel song was still in force, so the movie studio lawyers told the production crew to substitute another German anthem which was no longer in copyright. Hence Der Wacht am Rhine.

This is what you would have heard if the lawyers had not prevailed

I agree with you both. It is unworthy of us to be calling people roaches, urging their extermination, and all from the safety of our keyboards.

Brant couldn't have said it better, and I don't think it's a coincidence that he actually fought in a war.

I'm a Vietnam Vet...

...and the malevolent creatures who commit terrorist acts in an effort to destroy Israel are effing roaches that deserve to be stomped out. So I find this personally satisfying to watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgleHsGqt9U

A Hamas headquarters was located in this building.

Greg

I'm a Vietnam Vet...

...and the malevolent creatures who commit terrorist acts in an effort to destroy Israel are effing roaches that deserve to be stomped out. So I find this personally satisfying to watch...

Greg

I read a warning missile hit the building five minutes prior making some evacuation possible. No way to know if that happened or if it had whether that was the right thing to do instead of simply blowing it up.

If Hamas won't stop fighting--firing rockets--Gaza will be reduced to rubble or Israel will take over the place completely.

--Brant

I'm a Vietnam Vet...

Greg

I read a warning missile hit the building five minutes prior making some evacuation possible.

The first strike was the warning. :laugh:

No way to know if that happened or if it had whether that was the right thing to do instead of simply blowing it up.

If Hamas won't stop fighting--firing rockets--Gaza will be reduced to rubble or Israel will take over the place completely.

--Brant

Amen.

Greg

Greg

Excellent!

Actual urban renewal.

There was a warning, I believe an Israeli jet did an overflight and either fired "tracer rounds," or, some other "notification" armament to the roof of the building.

A...