Natanyahu Lowers the Boom

BaalChatzaf

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/23/biggest-knife-in-the-back-of-israel-what-the-u-s-did-yesterday-to-israel-has-beck-furious/

A must read for anyone who still fails to understand this issue , and what this is really about . #benevolence

Face it, Marc... jewhaters run the US government.

If the betrayal of Israel continues it will bring disastrous consequences to America.

Greg

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OY!

Not everyone draws the same conclusions as Hagee. My interest is observing the synchronicity between the present unfolding historic events and those extremely rare celestial events.

Greg

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/23/biggest-knife-in-the-back-of-israel-what-the-u-s-did-yesterday-to-israel-has-beck-furious/

A must read for anyone who still fails to understand this issue , and what this is really about . #benevolence

If the betrayal of Israel continues it will bring disastrous consequences to America.

Greg

No , I do not agree . I just believe that there are haters of all types in every part of society be it ANY government , race , religion , message board or what have you . My only issue is giving some facts to go along side most of the propaganda . There are Jew haters in the Israeli government too . Especially the ones who actually allowed the term " Palestinians " to get completely distorted .

Greg

No , I do not agree . I just believe that there are haters of all types in every part of society be it ANY government , race , religion , message board or what have you .

Yeah, they're the ones who elect jewhaters to run the US government.

I never blame the government because it is only a symptom and not a cause.

It's people who create the government they deserve in their own image.

Greg

Greg:

Why don't you approach Michael about having your own corner?

I am reasonably sure that most of the regular posters on OL know your positions.

From my perspective, your automatic answers get a tad annoying.

A...

Greg:

I am reasonably sure that most of the regular posters on OL know your positions.

A...

Even more amazingly, it is my understanding, based on extensive research, that one is actually to start his or her own blog and then see whether his or her repeated musings would actually draw an audience. Unfortunately for Greg, however, such radical actions are not permissable during "Red Moon Tetrads", nor are they commonly allowed during the End Times, when forces of Magog are engaged in pitched battles with the forces of Gandalf the Grey, blah, blah, and blah.

648.jpg

Some folks dwell on some old dude remembering the Israelis bulldozing a house years ago , and others claim this was always their land . Reality states though that this is not about land . The "Palestinians " , as the weak Jewish leaders in Israel now use this ridiculous misnomer to describe Arabs from all other countries , are not really Palestinians . They are Arabs . Used as pawns by their leaders over the years in a very successful politics campaign that have a few normally rational posters on this thread repeating the propaganda . Same leaders that do not allow their citizens to vote , as they would vote the pedophiles , murderers , rapists , and corrupt Kings and self appointed Presidents out of office . No one on this site ( save our banned friend ) would defend Castro , or whoever is currently in office in North Korea , or a Papa Doc , or Baby Doc or whomever . Yet , some here rush to defend Arab leaders by proxy as they defend Palestinians who currently have 22 States to live in , yet they want Tel Aviv .

All comes down to the " Law of Return '' issue , where the Arabs want Israel to allow for a Palestinian Law of Return ( that will never happen btw ) .

In that scenario , the " Palestinians" then outnumber the Israelis , and vote for Hatikvah to not be our anthem , for the star of David to not be our flag , and for Jews to not exist .

I just heard today that the huge complex of tunnels the jewhaters constructed for years were in preparation for a massive raid on Jewish New Year, not only to murder, but also to abduct Israelis. The IDF found tranquilizers stored at the mouths of the tunnels.

Israel really dodged the bullet this time...

Greg

Greg:

A...

Even more amazingly, it is my understanding, based on extensive research, that one is actually to start his or her own blog and then see whether his or her repeated musings would actually draw an audience. Unfortunately for Greg, however, such radical actions are not permissable during "Red Moon Tetrads", nor are they commonly allowed during the End Times, when forces of Magog are engaged in pitched battles with the forces of Gandalf the Grey, blah, blah, and blah.

honor_societies.png

I don't see this kind of report in the mainstream and the mainstream storytelling is so against this kind of image, I wonder if it is even real. That's my gut talking from assimilating all the propaganda and story wars bombardment.

Intellectually, though, I think this is true. It certainly makes sense.

Besides, it's by Kat's bud, Joel. (She hornswoggled me into working on his campaign when he ran against Jan Schakowsky up here. :smile: I've even met this dude.)

REPORT: HAMAS MORALE COLLAPSING, TERRORISTS FLEE IDF
by JOEL B. POLLAK
25 Jul 2014, 7:56 AM PDT

In an otherwise excellent article on the Hamas terror tunnel network in Gaza, the Jerusalem Post buries the lede. An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldier in the field told the Post that while Hamas fighters offered fierce resistance when the ground operation began, now Hamas operatives are fleeing, abandoning their positions, leaving behind weapons and other material that the IDF is using to expand its assault on the terror group.

The story also mentions other eyewitnesses.

Michael

I don't see this kind of report in the mainstream and the mainstream storytelling is so against this kind of image, I wonder if it is even real. That's my gut talking from assimilating all the propaganda and story wars bombardment.

Intellectually, though, I think this is true. It certainly makes sense.

Besides, it's by Kat's bud, Joel. (She hornswoggled me into working on his campaign when he ran against Jan Schakowsky up here. :smile: I've even met this dude.)

REPORT: HAMAS MORALE COLLAPSING, TERRORISTS FLEE IDF

by JOEL B. POLLAK

25 Jul 2014, 7:56 AM PDT

In an otherwise excellent article on the Hamas terror tunnel network in Gaza, the Jerusalem Post buries the lede. An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) soldier in the field told the Post that while Hamas fighters offered fierce resistance when the ground operation began, now Hamas operatives are fleeing, abandoning their positions, leaving behind weapons and other material that the IDF is using to expand its assault on the terror group.

The story also mentions other eyewitnesses.

Michael

I remember that campaign well. He is with Brietbart now correct?

Good man, plays guitar if I remember correctly?

A...

Greg:

A...

That's a perfectly natural reaction when people disagree with a view,Adam.

When people are commiserating in their blame of the government, along comes someone who says that how they live their own life is what actually determines their own personal experience of getting the government they deserve. That's bound to cause a little friction because it is completely contrary to the view held by the majority.

One reason (of many others) the government exists exactly as it is today is because people need something to hate and to blame for their failure to properly order their own lives. Blame can become a need like food... except it feeds something in us that is not good to feed.

When something in the world upsets me, one "outside the box" approach is to stop and take a look to see what there is in me that is able to be upset by the world. It's the oddest thing... when something loses its power to upset me, it goes away because there is no longer any purpose for it to be there anymore. It is no longer held here by my need to hate it, and moves on to someone else drawn by their need to hate and to blame something in the outside world.

Greg

See that does not work with me.

Define "natural" as you used it in your post.

A...

See that does not work with me.

...and that's totally consistent with your view, Adam.

Define "natural" as you used it in your post.

Natural... as in a natural reaction to a view with which you do not agree.

I fully understand that almost no one here sees any causal relationship between their actual real world direct first person experience of government (not the inane TV news) and how they live their life.

By my own real world personal experience I learned that changing how I live my life is what has the real power to change my experience of government. I found that I'm the ONLY one who holds ALL of the power to determine what kind of government I deserve to get.

So what is one result of this completely unorthodox approach?

The government is no longer to blame because I'm set free from the emotional need to blame (unjustly accuse) it. And the less I need to unjustly accuse the government, the more it leaves me alone to enjoy the God given inalienable rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

It's good to be reminded of the definition of inalienable.

inalienable: unable to be taken away from or given away by the possessor

But there is a prerequisite to enjoying those God given blessings... and that is first to live a life that's deserving of them. The government is powerless either to grant or to withhold those rights, because it is not the source of those rights. It answers to exactly the same moral law that everyone does.

"Our Constitution was made ONLY for a moral and religious people. It is WHOLLY INADEQUATE to the government of any other."

--John Adams

Here's the info on the planned attack...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/07/25/Reports-Massive-Terrorist-Invasion-of-Israel-Thwarted-by-Security-Forces

Thousands of Hamas-linked terrorists planned to invade Israel on the Jewish New Year (Rosh Hashanah), which begins on September 24, according to an Israel security source.

First reported by Ma'ariv, then in English by i24news. “thousands of terrorists were meant to cross over to Israel from Gaza through the tunnels and kill and kidnap as many Israelis as they could. The source added that the army learned about the huge planned attack during the interrogations of Hamas prisoners, captured during Operation Protective Edge in Gaza.”

Reports state that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu informed his cabinet about the foiled plot during a Thursday cabinet meeting. The leader of the Jewish State reportedly expressed to officials that if this attack was not stopped, the number of Israeli fatalities may have been higher than the over 2,200 deaths Israel suffered during 1973 Yom Kippur War.

During Israel’s recent incursion into Gaza, Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have set their sights on destroying Hamas’ sophisticated tunnel system. In the past, the U.S.-designated terror group has successfully infiltrated the Jewish State, resulting in the killing and kidnapping of Israeli soldiers. The last occurrence was on July 19 when two IDF soldiers lost their lives and the assailants were able to escape back to Gaza through a tunnel. Gen. James T. Conway, USMC (ret.) recently returned from Israel, where he was joined by a dozen retired U.S. generals and admirals, sponsored by Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA). While there, the group toured a tunnel from Gaza recently discovered near an Israeli kindergarten.

“Unlike tunnels that I had seen during the Iraq war that were designed for smuggling, this Hamas tunnel was designed for launching murder and kidnapping raids. The 3-mile-long tunnel was reinforced with concrete, lined with telephone wires, and included cabins unnecessary for infiltration operations but useful for holding hostages,” the retired General wrote in the Wall Street Journal.

Israel has reportedly destroyed over 30 tunnels during “Operation Protective Edge.” The Jewish State contends that Hamas, which governs Gaza, devotes resources to building tunnels to commit acts of terrorism, instead of building homes, parks, schools and hospitals.

An article published by the Gatestone Institute quotes an Israeli spokesman’s observation that “there are two Gazas, one above ground and one below ground: an underground terrorist city.”

The government is no longer to blame because I'm set free from the emotional need to blame (unjustly accuse) it. And the less I need to unjustly accuse the government, the more it leaves me alone to enjoy the God given inalienable rights to life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.

But there is a prerequisite to enjoying those God given blessings... and that is first to live a life that's deserving of them. The government is powerless either to grant or to withhold those rights, because it is not the source of those rights. It answers to exactly the same moral law that everyone does.

"Our Constitution was made ONLY for a moral and religious people. It is WHOLLY INADEQUATE to the government of any other."

--John Adams

Greg:

Let's do something different here. Let's get some agreement..

First of all, it is not a completely unorthodox approach.

Can you agree with that?

A...

--John Adams

Greg:

Let's do something different here. Let's get some agreement..

First of all, it is not a completely unorthodox approach.

Can you agree with that?

A...

Sure I can, Adam... :smile:

...if you can show me that the prevailing mainstream attitude in America today is the belief that everyone is getting exactly the government they deserve as a consequence of how they live their life... and that people created the ugly government bureaucracy in their own ugly image as a monument to their own personal failure to govern themselves.

Both you and I know that is not the prevailing paradigm in America today.

For if it was... there would hardly be any government at all. :wink:

Bottom line:

A big corrupt bankrupt intrusive unconstitutional government is a DIRECT RESULT of peoples' moral failure...

...because it was designed to work ONLY for decent people.

Greg

Can you agree with that?

...if

See Greg, of you chose to, you should think about your answers.

My question was categorical...

Yes, or, no.

You are like the Meatloaf song...you show some leg and then you claim moral innocence ...

Can you agree with that?

...if

See Greg, of you chose to, you should think about your answers.

My question was categorical...

Yes, or, no.

You are like the Meatloaf song...you show some leg and then you claim moral innocence ...

Greg is more like meat loaf itself: predictable, and leaves a bad after-taste. :laugh: