MAGA-Trump Movement 2021 And Beyond

President Trump's “Rally to Protect Our Elections” speech tonight in Phoenix, AZ, put on by Turning Point USA. Here's an article if you want to read about some of the details.

The video is at President Trump's own video account at Rumble. You need to scroll the video to about 38:34 to get to the beginning (with a small bit of introductory music).

President Donald J. Trump Delivers Remarks at Turning Point Action

image.png

Michael

Our beautiful President, Oresident Trump, sure seems like he knows something.

He was quiet for quite a while, now he seems like he did during the Primaries ( #nogroundgame , #MarcoRubio ).

Trump, Biden or Harris?

Wonder what the Vegas odds are for who is The President on December 31 2021.

I'm not sure what the numbers would be if it even existed but if I were preparing the odds, I think the order of favourites would be Trump, Harris, Biden.

Well hello 2022. The Wall Street Journal: Former President Donald Trump has $102 million in political cash that he can wield as the GOP eyes retaking majorities in Congress next year, according to filings made Saturday night with the Federal Election Commission.

From Business Insider: Trump is owed a $1 million tax refund for his Chicago skyscraper but local officials are trying to block it.

From The New York Times: Vaccinations are rising in U.S. states where lagging demand left entire regions vulnerable to a Delta-driven surge of coronavirus cases. The shift offers a sign of hope, even as the country’s known cases since the start of the pandemic surpassed 35 million on Saturday.

I'm putting this here in the MAGA thread because I believe it will be the worst thing the MAGA movement will have to deal with coming from the current Biden junta.

It's the one of the last howlings of the monster as it goes down.

Mitch-McConnell-2-1.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

18 RINO Senators voted on Saturday in favor of the Democrat Party’s infrastructure bill, something Democrats never allowed to reach President Trump’s desk. The RINOs gave Joe Biden a rare win at a...

In practical terms, it's just one more mess Trump and his peeps will have to clean up when he gets back in.

Fortunately, that's all it is.

Meanwhile, for the monster, it's party time.

:) 

Michael

Woo hoo!

Brazil is joining Mike Lindell tomorrow when the Cyber Symposium starts.

eduardo-bolsonaro.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Eduardo Bolsonaro Popular Trump supporter and MyPillow owner and founder Mike Lindell joined Steve Bannon Monday on The War Room the day before his much anticipated Cyber Symposium this week...

Eduardo is the son of the president.

And Jair Bolsonaro is the equivalent of a Brazilian Trump.

Michael

• Upvote 1

Speaking of Mike Lindell's Cyber Symposium, Steve Bannon is already in Sioux Falls and just now interviewed Mike on what it's going to be like starting tomorrow.

g2-fc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Mike Lindell Breaks Down The Cyber Warfare That Took Place On Nov. 3

Over 70 credentialed cyber security guys are there and official representatives from all but 4 out of the 50 states. But those will most likely show up.

I don't think I've ever seen Steve look this happy since Trump won the presidential election in 2016.

Michael

Here's a ray of MAGA sunshine.

Let's start with the weasel. Watch him squirm.

That has to be one of the highpoints in cluelessness in America this year. (Just see the replies to that tweet. :) )

In compensation, the Trump factor grows to replace him.

Larry%20Elder.jpeg?h=dfc3be9e&itok=VNSli
JUSTTHENEWS.COM

Larry Elder tweeted the news on Tuesday.

Michael

More good MAGA news. 

Critical Race Theory just took a blow.

Nothing super-definitive, but definitively substantial and in the right direction. With a Senate full of RINOs at that.

Screenshot_20210811-024257_YouTube.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

In a late night vote on Tuesday, the US Senate passed an amendment that prohibits federal funds from going to pre-K programs and K-12 schools that teach critical race theory. Every single Democrat, except...

Michael 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a nice little interview between Joe Pags and President Trump a couple of days ago.

vSsjc.qR4e.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

Joe Pags interviews President Donald J. Trump and discusses Biden's disastrous and cruel Afghanistan crisis, the Biden border crisis, and Biden's failure as President. ***Please Subscribe!***

Michael

It looks like Larry Elder has a real shot.

The right people are spooked. Especially since the LA Times calls him the Black Face of White Supremacy.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Elder's effort to replace Gavin Newsom feels like an insult to Blackness.

And other news agencies are spooked.

newsom.jpg
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Democrats are getting nervous about the California recall.  The Washington Post published an article titled “Democrats confront a nightmare scenario in California recall.” California Governor Gavin...

I've put this here in the MAGA thread because I'm pretty sure we can call Larry Elder MAGA.

Michael

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

It looks like Larry Elder has a real shot.

Actually, after seeing this...

... I'm pretty sure Newsom is toast--that is, if the election fraud cartel doesn't save him with rigging the election.

I don't give that good odds, though. Not in today's high-scrutiny and high-activism climate.

Is Newsome on drugs these days? This isn't the first recent weird video I've seen by him.

So pretty soon we just might be saying, Governor Elder.

Michael

Here is a video of the Trump rally earlier tonight in Cullman, Alabama.

Start at about 2:17:30.

1XZjc.4Wpjb.1.jpg
RUMBLE.COM

LIVE pre-rally coverage of President Trump's "Save America" rally in Cullman, Alabama.

This particular video includes the warm-up speakers, including Mike Lindell. Just scroll to find them.

I thought history would be made tonight since Trump had called for Biden to resign a few days ago and a former president asking a current president to resign has never happened before.

So I thought he was going to lay down some special fireworks. But it was just a good solid Trump rally.

However, there was a great quote from Trump this evening: "Everything woke turns to shit."

Michael 

“Don’t worry. Be happy.” The television station Newsmax, with the initials NWMXD carries President Trump’s speeches and seems to be “slanted” towards Freedom, Prosperity, Strength, and the American Way. If you have cable or satellite do a search for NWMXD, and remember their channel number. On Mediacom it is 772, just next door to 775 which is the Fox Business Channel.     

notes. Newsmax TV is an American conservative news channel owned by Newsmax Media. The network primarily focuses on opinion-based talk shows. It carries a news/talk format throughout the day and night, with documentaries and films on weekends. 

26 minutes ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

However, there was a great quote from Trump this evening: "Everything woke turns to shit."

iIF2rdXnpMo_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

Former President Donald Trump reacts to woke culture at a "Save America" rally in Alabama on Saturday - Via Newsmax's live rally coverage. Watch Newsmax on Directv 349, Xfinity 1115, Dish 216...

He prefaced by asking if anyone thought General Patton was woke.

Michael

For those who like the more edgy side of the MAGA movement, here is a lady I like a lot, Mel K.

Just look at how the crowd loves her.

75gUKmX67Usx_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

On our way back from The ReAwaken America Tour in Grand Rapids Michigan and we wanted to share Mel's speech. Enjoy :) She was honored and blown away by all the love. It was so amazing to have...

Michael

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For those who like the more edgy side of the MAGA movement, here is a lady I like a lot, Mel K.

Just look at how the crowd loves her.

75gUKmX67Usx_640x360.jpg
WWW.BITCHUTE.COM

On our way back from The ReAwaken America Tour in Grand Rapids Michigan...

Michael

" the conspiracy theory tag comes when you're too close to the truth".

Loving me some Mel K Bae Bae!!!!!

Finally there is something positive from SCOTUS on a major MAGA issue.

And this one counts.

0073BA5B-EDD1-4BEB-9564-43F5B4C5AC4C.jpe
WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Tuesday, The Supreme Court of the United States shot down a last-ditch effort by the Biden administration to stop the reinstatement of Trump’s extremely successful “Remain in Mexico” policy, otherwise...

From the article:

On Tuesday, The Supreme Court of the United States shot down a last-ditch effort by the Biden administration to stop the reinstatement of Trump’s extremely successful “Remain in Mexico” policy, otherwise known as the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program. 

The court made the decision after Biden’s open-border regime had filed an emergency application because of a similar ruling that was made earlier in the month, by a Federal Judge in Texas.

Their petition was quickly rejected by the nation’s highest court, allowing Judge Kacsmaryk’s early-august decision to go into effect.

The administration is now mandated to start following the policy that will send illegal crossers back across the border as they await their hearings. 

It's a slog, but it's happening.

Looks like President Trump made some sturdy laws.

Now, if only SCOTUS will stop legislating from the goddam bench or running away from the constitution...

Michael

On 7/13/2021 at 7:43 PM, william.scherk said:

Basically, the judge asked about what "minimal vetting" was done on each of the attached affidavits.

The judge plodded through each affidavit in turn, and was occasionally surprised by feeble, evasive, buck-passing responses from the names on the Michigan Kraken complaint appearing before her.

The heart of the matter is the feebleness and the slackness of testing their own affiants' claims before stapling them to the doomed filing.

The Michigan judge used the velvet hammer and a minimalist scorecard today, issuing an adverse ruling for Kraken lawyers.