Hamas and Israel and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

22 minutes ago, anthony said:

Does Tucker not know that he is tacitly playing into the hands of the extreme Leftists, terrorists - and ultimately, Iran and Islamicism?

Tony,

Why don't you tell him? He might need instruction.

:) 

I think Tucker can speak for Tucker.

btw - I think you focus on trivialities with this issue. What a little-known pastor in Gaza says is not going to influence the politics of this issue one way or another. Not even on Tucker's show.

But go ahead and strike a blow for freedom by relegating this pastor to the moral first rung of hell.

That'll show 'em.

I'm not worried about Israel being able to defend itself. In this context, it doesn't talk a lot. It does. And what I have seen it do in military terms impresses me.

And, yes, if Israel were invaded, I would support the US providing military action against the invaders. But if an invasion were to take place, there is no time for it to happen during the administration of the impostor. It would have to happen under Trump or later. And if under Trump, he will settle the issue well settled.

I'm a little more nuanced (didja like the euphemism? :) ) about supporting the military industrial complex in DoJ embezzlement schemes.

Michael

Tony,

If that sounded snarky, I did not intend it to be.

(As I've mentioned before, I have a touch of Aspie in me.)

Here are two comments that might further clarify where I am coming from.

Let's start here, shall we?

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I think you focus on trivialities with this issue. What a little-known pastor in Gaza says is not going to influence the politics of this issue one way or another.

This, in my view, is food for the chattering class. It means little to nothing.

The stuff below is what I mean by non-trivial:

3 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

I'm not worried about Israel being able to defend itself. In this context, it doesn't talk a lot. It does. And what I have seen it do in military terms impresses me.

Here is a super-recent example.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) killed three of the sons of Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh on Wednesday in an airstrike in Gaza.

Granted, the sons will be used as martyrs, and their deaths will be used to justify the riches of king honcho (after all, he sacrifices for the cause, too :) ).

But he, and the other rich-ass king honchos in Palestine, know that no amount of riches will protect them from the IDF. It's just a matter of time so long as they continue their support for terrorism.

So which item do you think is important, the low-profile pastor who will be forgotten in a couple of days, or the IDF taking out high-profile strategic targets against Hamas?

(btw - That's a rhetorical question.)

Michael

On 4/11/2024 at 6:46 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tony,

Why don't you tell him? He might need instruction.

I think Tucker can speak for Tucker.

btw - I think you focus on trivialities with this issue. What a little-known pastor in Gaza says is not going to influence the politics of this issue one way or another. Not even on Tucker's show.

But go ahead and strike a blow for freedom by relegating this pastor to the moral first rung of hell.

That'll show 'em.

And, yes, if Israel were invaded, I would support the US providing military action against the invaders. But if an invasion were to take place, there is no time for it to happen during the administration of the impostor. It would have to happen under Trump or later. And if under Trump, he will settle the issue well settled.

I'm a little more nuanced (didja like the euphemism? :) ) about supporting the military industrial complex in DoJ embezzlement schemes.

Michael

Michael: support for Israel is eroding even as we speak. Among its usual staunch backers, Evangelical Christians, there's growing sympathy for "innocent Gazans" - or, Israel is-going-too-far. Together with a massive propagandist surge online and regular mobs in every western street and campus by the average haters, anti-Israel/"Zionists"/Jews/colonizers, this vilification inflamed by "genocide" accusations - and everything amounts to the isolation of Israel in gleeful preparation (by many, if not all) for Israel's defeat.

Public opinion. especially masses of noisy protesters cannot be ignored long by world leaders, especially with elections pending. Not uncoincidentally I believe, now's the period of particularly weak, irresolute, unprincipled and appeasing world leaders.

The ongoing arms supply by the US is again being threatened by Blinken. Pressure on Israel to reduce its effectiveness to quickly finish this war as they see best. Having done all they humanly could not to kill "innocents", and risking (and losing) their soldiers' lives to do so. 

There's a wider war: One, is 'only' the Gazan conflict, which is about all the news media reports on, also encouraging some West Bank Palestinians to attack Israeli settlers almost daily, reported as "settler violence"; the second is the less-reported, border aggression by Hezbollah coordinated with Oct 7, from Lebanon - which can wind up to be total IDF warfare against a large, trained and heavily equipped army, (and has already caused the Govt to move 200,000 civilians from north Israel).  Then the main one, which can kick off any moment - against Iran.

You might be confident that Israel can defend itself simultaneously on all fronts, I am not. 

But they need the weapons. They most need moral support.

Against this backdrop, it's irresponsible for Tucker to air his program, endorsing insane claims by a pastor about a tiny few Christians being targeted by Israel for 'genocide' - conveniently jumping on the unquestioned wider 'genocide' of all Gazans -  so calling explicitly for arms to be curtailed. This is not trivial.

Arms in short supply and a nation cut off by its friends and allies is an open invitation for enemies to strike at once.

The pastor lies. Why, I'd only speculate. Whatever he says, the once large Christian community in the West Bank has not reduced because of the Israeli administration -- it was because of increasing Islamist intimidation. In fact, the Israeli administration is what has protected them. On a scale, decreed by their prophet, the Jews are the lowest tribe and worst foe of Islam, other infidels and Christians are barely tolerable; and you can bet Abbas/PLO would not permit their militants to openly attack Christian Palestinians (in their holy place!). The Israel Govt would have definitely come down hard on them. But mainly, the PLO's money and moral backing from the West would dry up instantly.

I have the mindset that any information is useful. I have to hear it all - the worst ideas and indoctrination from rotten people - so I can identify what's out there, and answer it. Not everyone is like this I've realized.

I enjoy Tucker because he "calls it as he sees it". Even times when he's probably wrong, factually or by opinion. More Carlsons are needed, rocking the establishment boat. But he can't forget what a popular, powerful platform he owns, and how many millions will be influenced - "because Tucker said so" - leading to outcomes he might not have seen.

2 hours ago, anthony said:

You might be confident that Israel can defend itself simultaneously on all fronts, I am not. 

But they need the weapons.

Tony,

I think we are going to see some things coming from Iran and Israel that has nothing to do with arm chair discussions. So this discussion will probably drift to those things pretty soon.

Meanwhile, I will move these Israel posts over to the Israel thread. They are competing with Tucker's new episodes and that makes the value of this thread degraded for the reader. And in fact, makes this discussion degraded for the reader since it is not at a place those interested in Israel and Hamas will go from the headlines.

I'll leave links from one to the other.

But first, you do realize this is a forum based on Ayn Rand's ideas as a starting point, right?

You said Israel needs the weapons. So when does "need" become a moral argument?

The weapons you are talking about will be supplied by the military industrial complex with government contracts and paid for by American taxpayers. Do I understand that right?

Do you agree with that? Do you think that is moral? 

As an American with a grounding in Rand, a whole lot of things go through my mind when I see calls like that. Things like sanction of the victim. Individual rights. And so on.

I'm not talking about the rights of Israel or Israeli citizens. I'm talking about the rights of the people you want to pay for Israel and Israeli citizens. You want to compel people like me to provide your outcome, right?

I don't believe you think in those terms and I certainly don't believe you are evil. But I do think in those terms. And when they are not addressed--just brushed off and ignored--by people who want my stuff for their ends, I simply say I am not on board with it.

No.

A big fat no.

It's my stuff, not theirs.

Michael

1 hour ago, anthony said:

Tony,

Scott Adams mentioned a possibility earlier that I find intriguing.

He said Israel had used up its propaganda value of the Holocaust because of the public image of Palestinian genocide. 

However, he said that should Iran attack Israel, then Israel will have a free punch moment where it can simply take out Iran's leadership and nobody outside of the interested parties will complain.

I kind of agree with him. Let's see what happens, but I hope Israel resolves this issue with Iran in a swift and deadly manner. 

If the US gets involved in these hostilities, off we go into WW3 so Biden can try to stop his election loss to Trump by using war as a reason.

Michael

Iran was certainly getting nervous about the threat to its regional dominance.

Namely: the Abraham Accords.

The best peace initiative - ever- for the Middle East "moderates" and Israel that the Saudis also were about to sign. The Mullahs could not allow that. So in October they set a conflict in motion through their proxy terror group Hamas and proxy Army out of Lebanon. 

Earlier [2022]. Along came Joe Biden, to not overtly block Trump's popular initiative, but ...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/biden-trashes-abraham-accords&ved=2ahUKEwiYyI7arb-FAxVoygIHHWmaBT8QFnoECDAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1F1u1heEFEUFfbRhbXnnmu

"Whereas the Abraham Accords framework draws a bright line separating the U.S.-allied camp from Iran and its camp, the Obama-Biden vision turns the very concept of friend and foe on its head, elevating Iran and downgrading allies under the pretext of creating “equilibrium” or “balance.”"

On 4/11/2024 at 11:46 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

For example.

WWW.BREITBART.COM

The IDF said Sunday that it had scored a "significant strategic achievement" after it intercepted 99% of Iran's drones and missiles.

Think about it. Israel neutralized 99% of the missiles shot from Iran.

That is impressive.

As is this (from the article):

Analysts on Israel’s Army Radio suggested that Israel had reversed the situation of the past few weeks, when it found itself isolated in the world over the civilian cost of the war against Hamas in Gaza. One described the emergence of a Middle East “NATO,” heralded by Jordan’s effort to help protect Israel from the Iranian attack.

Israel is doing quite well for itself.

I am actually for the US supporting Israel should an invasion happen or something else violent that is not just propaganda. In other words, during fighting time. Yeah. During fighting time, I have no problem with the US supporting Israel. Treaty and all.

I am not for the US supporting Israel with the military during the Military Industrial Complex embezzling time.

As for the attack? As the poet said, it ain't over until it's over, but it looks like this attack is far from being the trigger to WW3.

For now, it's the equivalent of the trash talk that happens between opponents who are thinking about a fight.

Michael

Iran might get its butt kicked before too long, but I agree with Stinchfield about the low likelihood of WW3.

If Israel retaliates hard against Iran, nobody is going to give a shit.

If the US retaliates hard against Iran, nobody is going to give a shit.

They might grumble, but they won't do jack shit.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

Iran is China’s pawn. Neither China nor Russia would actually care if Israel or the United States retaliates against Iran. But they know, with Joe Biden as President, he will never attack them. That allows leaders in China and Russia to continue spewing tough talk and war-mongering propaganda without the threat of war with the U.S.

The countries that would fight the US in WW3 like China do not want a kinetic war. They want America weakened, sure. And they are doing 5th-generation warfare. But they do not want to face the US as an shooting enemy on the battlefield. At least not yet.

And they are worried about the potential of their own economies to withstand a world war. They are not as solid as they portray to the world.

So, according to Stinchfield, it's not time for a world war yet.

In fact, it looks like the people who want to weaken the US used Iran as a dumbass pawn. And Iran fell for it.

The worrisome part is that the Biden people are likely in on it, at least to some degree.

All that sounds about right.

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... they are doing 5th-generation warfare.

Not just China. 

All the Predator Class Deep Staters and hostile countries are doing this.

Since 5th-generation warfare is such an ill-defined term in the media, and since I believe 5th-generation warfare is the true context for the Hamas and Iran kinetic attacks against Israel, people should know what it is.

Curious? You should be. It's only the world at stake, including, ultimately, where you live.

Here is some correct instruction from James Corbett.

RUMBLE.COM

TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCE: https://www.corbettreport.com/5thgen/ We are in the middle of a world-changing war. This is no ordinary war, however. Most of the victims of this warfare aren't even able to ide

You can get the transcript and sources here:

One main pillar of 5th-generation warfare is information warfare. So... what information value does Iran attacking Israel have? Especially since it was such a half-assed attack? Ditto for the Hamas attack for that matter.

The way I see it, this ties to the MAGA movement and fellow travelers in other countries like Hungary, Argentina and so on. This is a 5th-generation warfare project to stop the growth of this movement. And it's urgent since this movement is currently taking root everywhere.

They already have proof of concept. The worldwide fear factor of COVID was enough to knock Trump off his game when he was president and pave the way for election fraud on such a scale, they stole a presidential election. And, notice, fear is instigated on a wide scale by information.

So what about WW3? In a nuclear world at that? Is that enough fear for you?

And how about a shit-ton of information about WW3 linked to an actual event that looks like it could be a trigger?

Hmmmm?...

I believe these attacks on Israel are to gin up worldwide fear and, by that means, the Predator Class hopes to stay in power. This is the ultimate in 5th-generation warfare project in play right now.

And the remedy? Hell, all Israel has to do is keep kicking the shit out of whoever attacks it and WW3 will never happen. I am now convinced of this. (And Israel gets the benefit of people thinking that an attack might not be such a good idea...)

To the extent Israel appeases these attacks, we get closer to a real world war since the Predator Class incompetents will not stop pushing and, by accident, could end up pushing too far. Meanwhile, they hope to drift into endless smaller wars for profit headed by the US.

The only thing that neutralizes this project is a swift and deadly response by Israel each time, preferably without the US. (To the extent it can do that.)

I don't like this remedy, but I don't see reality giving many more options...

So if you're curious, look at Corbett's report on 5th-generation warfare. You will become smarter than 97% (or more, probably more) of everyone out there who is talking about the attacks against Israel and its response.

That doesn't mean other factors are not involved. It just means you will know essential stuff they won't.

Michael

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Iran might get its butt kicked before too long, but I agree with Stinchfield about the low likelihood of WW3.

If Israel retaliates hard against Iran, nobody is going to give a shit.

If the US retaliates hard against Iran, nobody is going to give a shit.

They might grumble, but they won't do jack shit.

From the Telegraph: Iran has chosen self-destruction, and is happy to take the world down with it Story by Sherelle Jacobs.

The Iranian regime has chosen suicide. True, it will take some time for the logical conclusion of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei’s fatal and probably irreversible course of action to play out. Like a pre-AI automaton incapable of adapting to the input of new information, the BBC will continue to blather about Iran’s capacity for “strategic patience” and the risks of Israel “dragging” the US into a regional war. Tehran faces either a Soviet-style collapse amid a regional war it cannot afford, or bloody regime change as the revolution is eaten by its children.

By directly attacking Israel from its own soil, Iran has initiated a battle of brinkmanship that it cannot possibly win. Some will argue that it was Israel that ripped up the playbook when an Iranian general was killed in Syria in an airstrike that hit parts of Tehran’s “consulate”. Still, Jerusalem’s new red lines are by now perfectly obvious to anyone of sound mind. 

Israel knows that it cannot afford to let the Iranian onslaught pass without a response. It also knows that Tehran – possibly soon with nuclear weapons – is likely to escalate co-ordinated displays of aggression from Syria in the east and from Hezbollah in Lebanon in the north. And with the West whispering that a pivot to Asia looms, Israel may well have decided that it is now or never. Today, it can count on America’s support in the event of a full-blown regional war; this may not be the case in a few years’ time. In other words, Jerusalem is unlikely to back down. 

But while a regional war would test Israel, it would destroy Iran, for the simple reason that Tehran cannot afford to take on its adversary. To raise the billions needed to bankroll its nuclear program and prop up Bashar al-Assad’s regime in Syria, it has already raised taxes by eye-watering amounts and devalued its currency to dangerous levels. 

The situation may have reached a tipping point where Iran cannot increase spending to meet the demands of military escalation without bringing about its effective bankruptcy or presiding over an economic collapse likely to trigger a popular revolt. It seems equally unlikely, however, that Tehran can back down without a tremendous loss of face. Its credibility among the new generation of Islamists who prop up the regime would surely be destroyed. Khamenei would struggle to revert to his earlier strategy of channeling their bellicose energies into a domestic war on headscarf rebels . . . . 

• Thanks 1

On 4/13/2024 at 9:32 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Tucker should check his sources. The Palestinian pastor hoodwinked him. All the info corresponds to what I've personally seen and heard.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember those three young super-liberal dorks who decided to take a bicycle ride over in ISIS territory when ISIS was chopping off heads in public? The idiots did that so they could spread peace and love. And remember how ISIS killed them?

The clip below reminded me of this.

Conceptual referent time, folks.

That's what it looks like when a bleeding heart liberal (probably woke at that) crashes up against radical idiots who hate her just for existing.

Both of these kinds of humans should be doomed species, but they aren't. They are like cockroaches. No matter how many get squashed, and plenty do get squashed, more show up.

Imagine living next to this kind of crap day in and day out like Israel has to.

Michael

Scott Adams says Trump has a superpower.

He manages to say what everyone is thinking, but no one is saying.

He sure did with the following Truth post from today.

image.png

Israel will find, very sadly, that there are far fewer hostages than currently being thought. That’s why it’s hard for Hamas to make a deal - They are no longer able to produce the people, because many of them are gone. Hamas is incapable of holding Jewish people for a long period of time without killing them, and it will only get worse! ZERO leadership from Biden. October 7th WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED IF I WERE PRESIDENT - NOT EVEN A SMALL CHANCE!!!  DJT

END QUOTE

Hamas people cannot live in close personal proximity to Jews for long without trying to kill them. And when they control Jews, Hamas people outright kill those Jews.

That's the core of the problem right there.

Hatred works that way.

As Chanel Dion says, do not unify with evil. Be divisive with it. Rand said it differently. I paraphrase. In any compromise with evil, only evil gains since the good has nothing to gain from evil.

Michael