Hamas and Israel and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

21 hours ago, Marc said:

Marc, Good find, I was about to link it. Humble apologies forthcoming from BBC's anchors and 'analysts' jumping to conclusions, perhaps?

The automatic and prejudiced presumption Israelis dunnit - and they are lying - isn't new to us.

It's certain moral cowardice to faithfully accept the word of a (once again recently) proven terrorist gang. (Cynic that I am, I did first consider this deliberate, not by Israel as the "projected" narrative was manipulated - by Hamas.

What are the odds of a misfired rocket hitting a hospital? We'll see more. I put no act beyond Hamas.

Do the media believe appeasing them will keep future terrorist operations out of their countries? 

• Thanks 1

It is interesting that during continued air strikes, President Biden went to Israel . . . hugged Benjamin . . . and refuted the leftist/Hamas news about who bombed the hospital. Data is now available. That was brave. I think Biden's ratings went up here in the states. Trump 49. Biden 50, Yada yada 1, at least for now. Thank you President Biden.

What will the affects be on the ground war with Hamas? It may not get any better for Israel. It’s time to neutralize Hamas, and I hope that America helps . . . well I know America will help but without boots on the ground, I think. Peter

I'm not sure Ayn Rand would have liked this article, but I am 100% sure Barbara Branden would have.

Hell, she could have written it with different life details.

Barbara expressed intense identity with Judaism--as a culture, not as a religion--after her break with Rand.

I know this for certain since we talked about it a lot when she was alive.

UNHERD.COM

The sick thrill of antisemitism has a price

Just look at the final sentence:

But the sick thrill of antisemitism also has a price: the surrender of reason, and, with it, of conscience.

Ring a bell out here in O-Land?

Notice that David Mamet did not say "the surrender of worshipping God, and, with it, of conscience."

He said: "Reason."

:) 

Nothing against worshipping God for those who do. But reason is the proper standard for judging genocide.

Michael

Fog of war communications are hit and miss.

This one looks legit, though.

Here it is with a little context:

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Saturday morning, three weeks after the Hamas massacre of Jews inside Israel, Asem Abu Rakaba, the terror leader esponsible for planning the October 7 massacre and commander of Hamas’s paraglider units that attacked the music festival in southern Israel, was eliminated.

I, for one, have had enough of the terrorism bullshit, so I have no empathy for the Hamas people.

I just want this over with, or at least toned down to a civilized level, and I believe Israel is on the way to making sure it is.

Michael

This is amazing.

I'm not sure it will do anything, but it feels good.

At least you can see up close what this Mayorkas dude is all about.

What a weasel.

Covering for a Homeland Security employee who preached genocide of Jews, even celebrating the Hamas attack on the day it happened.

I hope this exposure in Congress, and exposure about other evil and/or illegal behavior by this man, will lead to his impeachment. Under Speaker Mike Johnson, I bet something happens in that sense.

btw - Here's icing on top of what is being exposed to the general public in Congress.

Michael

21 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Groupthink by slogans does not sound so good to the sheeple after they understand what the slogan means.

Michael

Sorry for double posting but this works well here.

Inch by inch.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The Israeli Army IDF and Shin Bet security service killed a terrorist who held hostage approximately 1,000 Gazan residents at the Rantisi Hospital in the Gaza Strip, they said in a joint announcement.

In the article, here is a screenshot from a video of what the Hamas people were hiding in a friggin' kindergarten.

image.png

That doesn't look like Tinker Toys...

Michael

American top universities are a mess with the Jewish situation.

They take money from liberal Jewish donors, yet they promote antisemitism.

Like all contradictions, there comes a point where this no longer works.

This is relevant to the Israel-Hamas situation because American institutions of higher learning are indoctrination centers. Since their students tend to be from ruling class families, what they believe impacts American foreign policy. 

Here is one feel good situation about this hypocrisy.

A tale of two videos and a news story with University of Pennsylvania's Liz Magill. 

First her congressional testimony. Just watch Magill smirk at Congresswoman Elise Stefanik as she answers with weasel-worded statements. (These elitist people despise "commoners.")

Then oopsie... The backlash...

Ross Stevens withdrew his $100 million donation to the university.

Where did her smirk go? To instant groveling. That's where it went.

In case that X post gets removed, you can read about this here.

I would love to say that Magill had a change of heart, that she rethought her contempt for "commoners," that she adopted principle over bigotry and so on, but I doubt it. People like her who get power almost never change their vanity.

So this is ending up as follow the money and little else.

Note: The people who follow the money in the backrooms are not a forgiving sort.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The University of Pennsylvania is bracing for change at the top, as the school’s president, Liz Magill, comes under intense fire following controversial congressional testimony earlier this week.

An old saying come to mind. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Or how about something from a leftie poet a century ago since people like Magill are lefties? Ezra Pound said (here) "... my worst mistake was the stupid suburban prejudice of anti-Semitism, all along, that spoiled everything..."

It continues to spoil everything, at least for Liz Magill...

Michael

19 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

American top universities are a mess with the Jewish situation.

They take money from liberal Jewish donors, yet they promote antisemitism.

Like all contradictions, there comes a point where this no longer works.

This is relevant to the Israel-Hamas situation because American institutions of higher learning are indoctrination centers. Since their students tend to be from ruling class families, what they believe impacts American foreign policy. 

Here is one feel good situation about this hypocrisy.

A tale of two videos and a news story with University of Pennsylvania's Liz Magill. 

First her congressional testimony. Just watch Magill smirk at Congresswoman Elise Stefanik as she answers with weasel-worded statements. (These elitist people despise "commoners.")

Then oopsie... The backlash...

Ross Stevens withdrew his $100 million donation to the university.

Where did her smirk go? To instant groveling. That's where it went.

In case that X post gets removed, you can read about this here.

I would love to say that Magill had a change of heart, that she rethought her contempt for "commoners," that she adopted principle over bigotry and so on, but I doubt it. People like her who get power almost never change their vanity.

So this is ending up as follow the money and little else.

Note: The people who follow the money in the backrooms are not a forgiving sort.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

The University of Pennsylvania is bracing for change at the top, as the school’s president, Liz Magill, comes under intense fire...

An old saying come to mind. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Or how about something from a leftie poet a century ago since people like Magill are lefties? Ezra Pound said (here) "... my worst mistake was the stupid suburban prejudice of anti-Semitism, all along, that spoiled everything..."

It continues to spoil everything, at least for Liz Magill...

Michael

Self hating Jews are nothing new ie Soros, Kissenger and Bobby Fischer to name a few and the ones in Beverly Hills, Long Island and Toronto as a few examples who chant for Israeli restraint minutes after Jewish babies heads are rolling on the street after a terrorist attack in Tel Aviv.

While Israeli girls 18 and Israeli boys 19 do their army time these Jews in North America ( not all obviously but some ) chant for peace and restraint while these Israeli soldiers gallantly fight for Jews everywhere.

While any country in history keeps land gained in a defensive war, Jews must give up this land for peace.

Peace to an enemy that says Jews cannot exist, not in Europe, nor Israel nor anywhere.

From the river to the sea, sung happily by self hating Jews.

#Kahane

9 hours ago, anthony said:

Left Woke and Palestine explained by James Lindsay

Tony,

I enjoyed that discussion.

And I enjoyed the amount of agreement that happened by the end of it between Lindsay and the Marxist.

From what I heard, Lindsay held to his guns, albeit with a great deal of cordiality, and the Marxist was reasonable when his traditional views were challenged in light of current events.

I remember, though, that Lindsay always says the following. With Marxists, the issue is never the issue. The issue is the revolution.

If a discussion furthers the revolution, the Marxist will say or agree with anything.

If that was operating in this case, it certainly was low key. This was a pleasant discussion.

The interviewer even quipped that they were going to go get a beer after the show and sing Kumbaya together.

Michael

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2023 at 5:09 PM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Boom.

It is done.

They nailed Magill at University of Pennsylvania.

Buh-bye Magill. Go snark in the corner with a dunce hat on...

Now they are coming for Claudine Gay at Harvard.

If this is a preview of what life is going to be like in a world where so many people are behind Trump, where information on the ruling class is easily available to the public and not buried, I'm relieved and looking forward to it.

Oh... not just Trump. Imagine how many pissed of Jewish people are working in the wings and threatening to claw back their millions in donations to Harvard...

Michael