Ukraine and Endless War for Profit

Michael Stuart Kelly

3 hours ago, tmj said:

Can Slavs 'genocide' other Slavs? Killing is killing is killing, genocide is a political accusation.  

I keep hearing BS about the use of nuclear weapons from members of Putin’s staff and even his Russian allies. And there are stories about Putin detonating a nuclear bomb in the outer layers of earth’s biosphere which might destroy a lot of the world’s ability to communicate. And various NATO countries have been moving troops to border areas. Where’s Machiavelli when you need him? Is it in Putin’s “best interest” to spend lives and money on an invasion? No. Despite all the ‘IFS’ and past history, Putin started this “latest invasion,” he is the initiator of force, and attempted genocide AND he deserves what he gets . . . as long as it isn’t Ukraine. I have seen news stories about rebelliousness among Russian draftees too.  

In the meantime, his fighting capabilities may be eroding, and hopefully his popularity among the Russian people and his few allies is going downhill. NATO, militarily has one hundred times the capability of defeating Russia vs Russia defeating NATO. His ace in the hole is his nuclear threat. Peter    

The problem in Ukraine is not that Putin is a good guy or bad guy. (He's a bad guy.) It's that the US, which is supposed to be a good guy, is taking the role of an evil bad guy. If you judge by actions and not words, the US is acting more evil this round.

Essentially, this is a fight between two bad guys.

Only evil wins.

I want the US out of that money-laundering-with-blood mess so I can believe the US is the good guy again.

I hate it that the American crony elite class makes its money by killing off American youth and innocents abroad in wars without a point.

Michael

This caught me by surprise.

I never, in a million years, thought this would happen.

:evil:

Oh.. and there's this.

Try to audit that money...

You will be laughed out of the room.

The subtext from those laughing will be: That money is not to fight a war. What are you, stupid?

:) 

Michael

I finally came across a reason for the continued billions going to Ukraine other than oceans of greed by the embezzling insiders in the Deep State and Military Industrial Complex.

And that reason is?

The people around Biden do not want him to face an election with the image of being a president who lost Ukraine. So even thought the Ukraine situation is lost, they want the image to be strong. And the Deep State, in addition to its own sleazy and toxic machinations, is catching a ride on this concern.

Let me repeat that.

The people around Biden do not want his image to be a president who lost Ukraine.

Now I even understand why Mike Johnson voted as tie-breaker on this latest corrupt funding. Setting aside all the backroom corruption and war mongering, I believe Johnson has sincere patriotic beliefs.

And one of them would be to not allow a US president (even the current impostor) to be seen by the world as losing a war, as losing Ukraine. In a misguided neocon kind of way, he thinks a false image is better than the truth because somehow this will be better for the USA, thus better for the world.

Is this true? I can't know for sure, but there is some cognitive dissonance I have had about all this since forever, and that cognitive dissonance just went away. 

Nobody is talking about this image concern, but my cognitive dissonance that has been plaguing me did go away.

Michael

From Explainer: Donald Trump has said the survival of Ukraine is important to the US, in what Reuters describes as a shift in tone days before Republicans are due to vote on a $61bn aid package in the US House of Representatives. “As everyone agrees, Ukrainian Survival and Strength should be much more important to Europe than to us, but it is also important to us! GET MOVING EUROPE!” Trump said on his social media platform Truth Social Thursday.

The former president did not endorse the aid package directly, but instead dedicated most of his post to America’s European allies not spending enough to support Ukraine. The post is arguably one of Trump’s first acknowledgments that Ukraine’s survival is an important US security interest, according to Reuters. Some hard-right Republicans nevertheless interpreted the post as a signal that he opposes the current aid package, though Trump did not say that explicitly.

Peter,

If Trump were in office these past few years, there would be no war in Ukraine.

And once he gets back in office, Ukraine will still exist. And yes, Ukraine and Russia will be shaking hands.

That's the reality the war mongers who embezzle US funds do not like to talk about.

They need to slaughter humans to make their money.

Do you remember what Trump said when a reporter asked him a few weeks ago which side he was on with the Hamas attack on Israel and Israel's retaliation? 

He said he wanted the killing to stop.

That was his answer.

(Even Jesus used to answer questions in that manner. Do you believe in a or b? And the answer would be a principle.)

Making the killing stop is Trump's view about the Ukraine war, too.

That is not the view of the Deep State nor the Predator Class--especially not the parasite and predator cronies in the Pentagon. They want more and more killing and more and more embezzlement.

And they want to use American taxes and print money out of nothing and cause inflation to make it happen.

And the dead who were killed needlessly?

Hell, who worries about the dead, needless or otherwise? Just so long as the insiders get theirs.

Michael

Here is what is going to beat Putin with American dollars and save the world for democracy.

WWW.THEGATEWAYPUNDIT.COM

On Wednesday, Ukraine unveiled its new AI-generated Foreign Ministry spokeswoman, who will now make official statements on behalf of Ukraine’s foreign ministry.

Ukraine is using an AI-generated female as its official spokesperson.

I bet it costs a pretty penny, too.

Hmmmm... There is a word that is coming to mind...

Booo...

Booooooonnn...

Boondoggle!

Well, when the evil Russian forces take over Ukraine, this AI lady will tell them to stop the crap and go home.

Done.

War over.

Wanna see how?

Wanna see what the Russians will do? Easy. They will be so impressed and in awe of the AI lady, they will lay down their arms and slink back to the hellhole from whence they came, with their heads lowered in shame.

All for a measly tens of billions of dollars.

That's how you win this war.

:evil:  :) 

Michael

Also, did anyone note the diversity agenda with this AI lady?

The question is, is she representative of Ukraine?

Inquiring minds want to know. What is the black population of Ukraine?

Hmmmmm?...

I bet the Nazis over there are lovin' it.

Michael