Coronavirus

Peter

That's it! never going out again. As for speaking to anyone, not again, as for kissing anyone... clear now, I've been doing it all wrong.

I might die. I might kill someone. The Christians have their everlasting life, the adolescent secularists equally expect and demand one, no risks attached.

A brave new world it isn't.

Scared people of the world:  Grow up, live the untimid life, take your chances, get accustomed to your mortality.

There is a lady Amazing Polly uses as a source at times and Polly mentions her a lot: Corey Lynn. Corey has a website called...

Corey's Digs

... where she presents a lot of reports and things, including a long six-page report on the history of eugenics that I started. It's really good and I will finish it.

I was listening to Corey's latest podcast (April 3) and I like it.

So here it is for you if you wish to tune in. I have only listened to half of it so far, but I do find Corey's interest in facts--and the way she is interested in them--something I resonate with. In the video, she keeps trying to separate actual fact of the coronavirus threat (like actual hospital shortages and the actual deadliness of this virus for some people) with the horrible media onslaught of overhype and made-up stories.

Correy even said something interesting about the placebo effect. It works both ways, for curing people and for making them ill.

The media is literally making some people ill right now. Physically ill through the power of suggestion. Like a placebo does in curing come people.

Michael

17 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Look what the mainstream news is doing.

This is disgusting.

Fake news.

CBS is working overtime to produce one fake story after another.

It was busted just the other day using video of Italy in a report on NYC hospitals.

I wonder which billionaire's ass it is kissing.

Like I said, fake news:

Go to that Twitter thread and all the info is there.

Michael

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 10:00 AM, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Fake news.

CBS is working overtime to produce one fake story after another.

It was busted just the other day using video of Italy in a report on NYC hospitals.

I wonder which billionaire's ass it is kissing.

Like I said, fake news:

Go to that Twitter thread and all the info is there.

Michael

Ermmm...shouldn’t she go to prison for that?  Isn’t that the same thing as saying “I have a bomb” in an airport even if you say “just kiddinggggg!” ??

20 minutes ago, Jules Troy said:

Ermmm...shouldn’t she go to prison for that?  Isn’t that the same thing as saying “I have a bomb” in an airport even if you say “just kiddinggggg!” ??

Jules,

If there is a crime on the books that will cover it, I would prefer punishment land on the CBS executives who produced that crap. After all, nobody was paying any attention to the goofball lady until she was put on a platform on purpose--by someone--with an audience in the millions.

But I don't think anything would hold up in court. And morally speaking, I'm against curtailment of free speech. Let the market punish these idiots--as it is doing.

Do you want to know something funny? Without entertainment shows, the news department at CBS and other major legacy broadcast networks would have folded long ago. Fiction propped them up over the decades and still does.

Now (and for the last few years) they are turning the news into fiction on purpose. Why? Malice or incompetence? It doesn't matter. Neither reason is worth watching.

Tune out, I say.

Michael

No time to write, but here is the latest from Polly.

(LATER NOTE: See the corrected video later in this thread here. Polly set the original video I embedded here to private so it no longer embeds. There was an error in it and she put out a corrected version which does embed. Either use the link I just provided to see it or scroll down about 8 posts.)

Bill Gates is turning out to be one interesting dude.

It looks like he has cornered the market in vaccines by helping create the markets for them. His hands are in everything vaccine-related, including being the second largest donor to WHO behind the US. (btw - President Trump today put a hold on moneys going to WHO).

It looks like Gates's big dream is to put nano-particles in vaccines and make the vaccines mandatory for the world over. That way everyone will be walking around like tagged animals.

Some of this is seriously wicked--and I mean that in an evil way.

Gotta run... Enjoy the video... It's well worth watching.

Michael

EDIT: Quick note. I keep hearing sporadic people remind us that a vaccine was never developed for AIDS. The scientists focused on a cure instead because they couldn't find a vaccine. Now think about the coronavirus. Hydroxychloroquine, anyone? Why is that such a bad idea like some people keep insisting? I also heard there is major moolah in vaccines. And imagine the power if the nano-particle idea gets going.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

... here is the latest from Polly.

And here is a glitch in the research in that video.

Both Polly and Patrick Howley are very serious about their research, so let's see what's up.

If Laura Birx ends up being related to Deborah Birx but is not her daughter, we can forgive Polly for making a minor error. If Laura Birx ends up not being a relative of Deborah Birx at all, we need an explanation from Polly.

And if Laura Birx ends up being the daughter of Deborah Birx, we need an explanation from Patrick Howley.

Knowing these two, I am sure this will be resolved shortly.

Michael

Polly's lively mind at work again. I haven't any doubt that individuals in power and with money-power get together, birds of a feather which pass the same signals of recognition to others, colluding, conspiring and complicit, all towards a tacit, un-named goal. I shall from now call this "a complicity fact" rather than tired, "conspiracy theory". Similarly, people of virtue will and do combine honestly using each one's 'power' for a specified, objective, common good. I think, in minor criticism that Polly doesn't take enough into account the magnitude of mind control - for its own sake - which propels these people. Money and power matter to the underlings but only the means to an end for the top dogs. The evil of the do-gooders is that they believe they have the right Answer for all of us, that no one must be allowed his/her own choice of path, and any dissidents be contained or struck down. Watching Bill Gates speak in interview with Trevor Noah (another in that category) last night, I had that old queasy feeling at something sick in operation. What's another half-billion or so to a multi-billionaire? Gates has a grander picture in mind. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Bill Gates is turning out to be one interesting dude.

https://www.gatesfoundation.org/Media-Center/Press-Releases/2010/12/Global-Health-Leaders-Launch-Decade-of-Vaccines-Collaboration

The press release doesn't have a date which I could find.  Sometime between January 2010 and mid-2012.

NEW YORK -- The World Health Organization (WHO), UNICEF, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation have announced a collaboration to increase coordination across the international vaccine community and create a Global Vaccine Action Plan.  This plan will build on the successes of current work to achieve key milestones in the discovery, development and delivery of lifesaving vaccines to the most vulnerable populations in the poorest countries over the next decade. 

The collaboration follows the January 2010 call by Bill and Melinda Gates for the next ten years to be the Decade of Vaccines.  The Global Vaccine Action Plan will enable greater coordination across all stakeholder groups – national governments, multilateral organizations, civil society, the private sector and philanthropic organizations -- and will identify critical policy, resource, and other gaps that must be addressed to realize the life-saving potential of vaccines.  

The structure of the Decade of Vaccines Collaboration includes a Leadership Council to provide oversight for the planning effort, a Steering Committee that holds the primary responsibility for developing the action plan, an International Advisory Committee to assist the Leadership Council in evaluating the action plan, and a Secretariat for administrative support. 

[....]

The Leadership Council is comprised of:

Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General of WHO;
Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, Director of NIAID, part of the National Institutes of Health;
Mr. Anthony Lake, Executive Director for UNICEF; 
Ms. Joy Phumaphi, Chair of the International Advisory Committee and Executive Secretary, African Leaders Malaria Alliance
Dr. Tachi Yamada, President of Global Health at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation;

[....]

The Decade of Vaccines Collaboration expects to complete its work by mid-2012.  At that time, all vaccine stakeholder groups will be responsible for implementing the action plan.

[....]

Ellen

• Like 1

The article below reinforces Polly's video.

From The Gateway Pundit:

HUGE: Brilliant Dr. Shiva, Inventor of Email, Outlines Connections Between Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci, the WHO and the CDC - Relevant to Coronavirus Pandemic

Here is an excerpt and a picture from the article:

Gates and his father for decades have been connected to George Soros and Dr. Anthony Fauci.  Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx are famous now after being on stage almost daily with President Trump updating the public on government actions over the coronavirus pandemic.  Dr. Birx’s daughter is connected to the Gates Foundation as well

image.png

And here is the video within the article:

There is also this tweet by Bill Mitchell and Dr. Shiva after the following text:

The two revealed Dr. Fauci is on the leadership counsel for the Gates Foundation and “he fundamentally practices fake science.”

Michael

New "Q" drop today (after "10 Days of Darkness"), relating to the coronavirus AND Biden's status as frontrunner (and timed JUST as it was announced that Bernie Sanders dropped out, today): 

https://qmap.pub/read/3909

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV68 Apr 2020 - 12:02:45 PM
Read in order.
1. https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/06/gop-gears-up-for-next-relief-fight-democrats-want-the-federal-government-to-take-over-elections/📁
2. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/coronavirus-elections-wisconsin-democrats-harmeet-dhillon📁
3. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247861952736526336📁
Why did WHO make several strong recommendation NOT TO impose a travel ban?
Why did select [D] govs ban the use of hydroxychloroquine [key]?
Why does FAKE NEWS push anti-hydroxychloroquine [fear tactics re: use]?
Why was impeachment pushed through H fast? [did they count on R’s blocking new witnesses?]
Time sensitive?
Why?
When did [BIDEN] become the front runner?
Why was this critically important?
What happened directly after?
WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
EVERYTHING AT STAKE.
When everything else FAILED….
DO YOU ATTEMPT TO CHEAT?
Welcome to the [D][People’s Republic of China] party.
The Silent War continues..
[6+]
Q

Three posts above, Michael quotes a tweet by Bill Mitchell which says:

"H1N1 infected 1.4 billion and killed 575,000 globally.  Will COVID-19 attain those levels and if not, why are we reacting so much stronger to COVID-19 than H1N1?"

Variants of the question "Why wasn't there alarm over H1N1?" keep cropping up.  The question overlooks death rate.

As I pointed out earlier on another thread -

Although the H1N1 virus had a high incidence, it had a very low death rate for a flu-type bug.

Using the figures Mitchell gives (1.4 billion cases, 575,000 deaths globally), the global death rate was 0.041.

Using the totals reported for April 8, 2020, 23:17 GMT by Worldometers (1,508,965 cases, 88,323 deaths) the current global death rate for COVID-19 is 5.853%.

If the incidence were as high as it was for H1N1, that death rate would mean 81,942,000 deaths globally.

(Worldometers includes China's figures. If those are excluded from the reported totals, the reported totals currently are 1,427,163 cases, 84,990 deaths, giving a death rate of 5.955%.)

Ellen

20 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Both Polly and Patrick Howley are very serious about their research, so let's see what's up.

If Laura Birx ends up being related to Deborah Birx but is not her daughter, we can forgive Polly for making a minor error. If Laura Birx ends up not being a relative of Deborah Birx at all, we need an explanation from Polly.

And if Laura Birx ends up being the daughter of Deborah Birx, we need an explanation from Patrick Howley.

Knowing these two, I am sure this will be resolved shortly.

Here Polly is owning up.

That's how people interested in the truth do it when they mess up.

Michael

Some biographical info on Bill Gates and how he ties to the current coronavirus issue.

His father was a real piece of work. He was part of the Preston Gates & Ellis law firm with offices in the US, China and Taiwan. These people were highly involved with lobbying.

In other words, Bill Gates's father was one of the people who helped sell the US to China and almost succeeded.

Does anyone remember--a few years back--Objectivists toadying up to Bill Gates in Washington DC during the Internet Explorer antitrust thing. Does anyone remember them making a big whoop-de-doo about how they supported him morally? About how he was a hero in Randian terms?

I do.

Does anyone remember his puzzled response?

I do.

I fear our subcommunity, except for certain corners (like OL, ahem... :) ) is worthless in identifying threats that will turn into monsters. On the contrary, in trying to emulate Rand, some Objectivists defend the monsters and attack the enemies of the monsters. Look what they said about President Trump when he showed up, and what many still say.

These are folks who will probably be the first to live their lives as tagged animals on the Bill and Melinda farm.

Michael

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ellen Stuttle said:

The question overlooks death rate.

Ellen,

Death rate is exactly something I have issues with these days. The reported deaths from the coronavirus mix people who died from it with people who died from other causes (including longstanding debilitating illnesses) but tested positive.

They chalk it all up to COVID-19 and leave out the other stuff.

Also, I keep hearing that reported deaths from pneumonia are tanking.

Hmmmmmm...

Does that mean people are getting less pneumonia these days or that people dying from pneumonia are being reported as dying from the coronavirus?

I'm not in a position to make any statement of fact about this other than it stinks to high heaven. I don't trust any stats these days.

Not after those medically in charge sold to leaders the world over the hampering of the entire global economy based on flawed computer model death predictions that kept changing after the damage was done.

In propaganda, the first impression--if it's a doozy--is what lasts and influences the most. It doesn't matter if it's as false as all hell. It's the thing that causes the intense emotional impact. As the saying goes, people don't remember what you say, but they never forget how you make them feel.

The first computer model death prediction for the US was 2.2 million people and that scared the living daylights out of everyone. That's quite an error when compared to today's numbers, even skewed ones from faulty cause-of-death reports and other inputs into the models.

Those jokers wanted control and they got it, at least so far.

That's the way they've done with manmade climate change and gotten away with it.

Michael

EDIT: btw - Look here:

8 hours ago, Jon Letendre said:

The referenced Tweet

I had not seen that tweet before I wrote this post. (Scroll up four posts to see it.) I just now looked and it ties in perfectly with what I am saying.

2 hours ago, Michael Stuart Kelly said:

Some biographical info on Bill Gates and how he ties to the current coronavirus issue.

His father was a real piece of work. He was part of the Preston Gates & Ellis law firm with offices in the US, China and Taiwan. These people were highly involved with lobbying.

In other words, Bill Gates's father was one of the people who helped sell the US to China and almost succeeded.

Does anyone remember--a few years back--Objectivists toadying up to Bill Gates in Washington DC during the Internet Explorer antitrust thing. Does anyone remember them making a big whoop-de-doo about how they supported him morally? About how he was a hero in Randian terms?

I do.

Does anyone remember his puzzled response?

I do.

I fear our subcommunity, except for certain corners (like OL, ahem... :) ) is worthless in identifying threats that will turn into monsters. On the contrary, in trying to emulate Rand, some Objectivists defend the monsters and attack the enemies of the monsters. Look what they said about President Trump when he showed up, and what many still say.

These are folks who will probably be the first to live their lives as tagged animals on the Bill and Melinda farm.

Michael

ARI shared this  today on Facebook and Twitter, claiming that Bezos and Gates are making this quarantine better due to their innovations with the internet.
They are getting tore up for it on the Facebook page in the comments section of that post.

https://twitter.com/AynRandInst/status/1247940775159136256?s=20